Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:18:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525249 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
wowon

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:13:31 PM

Can you expect this coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinHunter82

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:22:03 PM

coinbase will list qtum ?

is it real?

Why not?
CoinHunter82

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:24:25 PM

This coin is always good news) I like the command. I think their partnerships will lead to bright prospects of this coin!
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:03:02 AM

Can someone post some info on QCash, QuantumCash, or QC, traded as CNY on many Asian exchanges?

I'd like to compare it against BitCNY, Maker DAI and other stablecoin solutions, and what value it brings to QTUM.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:53:37 AM

Can someone post some info on QCash, QuantumCash, or QC, traded as CNY on many Asian exchanges?

I'd like to compare it against BitCNY, Maker DAI and other stablecoin solutions, and what value it brings to QTUM.

Qcash afaik is like the chinese tether.  It's price is fixed to the RMB.  I'm not sure what value it adds to qtum directly, but it is built on the qtum platform.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:21:10 PM

Qtum to Launch CubeSat for Cryptocurrency Blockchain Platform

"Qtum Foundation announced a collaboration with the SpaceChain Foundation to launch a standardized CubeSat, which will carry Qtum‘s blockchain software technology on a Raspberry Pi device."

Qtum Foundation announced a collaboration with the SpaceChain Foundation to launch a standardized CubeSat, which will carry Qtum‘s blockchain software technology on a Raspberry Pi device.

The electricity required for cryptocurrency mining — or tallying cryptocurrency transactions in exchange for a small fee — has increased exponentially over the years. According to Digiconomist, Bitcoin mining power consumption had increased 56.2 percent over four months to hit 47.07 TWh, costing $2.3 billion per year and consuming 0.21 percent of the world’s electricity.

In Proof-of-Work (PoW) consensus algorithms, power consumption is necessary for transaction verification, which is done through PoW mining. By launching a satellite into space with a comparatively lighter proof-of-stake algorithm, Qtum intends to increase its reliability with a future satellite network expansion.

While most blockchain technologies use PoW for their mining operations, Qtum uses a form of Point of Sale (PoS) for its transaction verifications in the network. The satellite launch provides energy savings and a cheap hardware platform. Instead of buying expensive specialized mining equipment that cost thousands of dollars to purchase, setup, and maintain, Qtum wallet holders can mine for Qtum tokens on light devices, according to the foundation.

There are now more than 14,000 cryptocurrencies in the world aside from the major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple. However, these cryptocurrencies are costly to maintain which increases the barrier for widespread industrial adaption, Qtum stated. With the satellite launch, Qtum hopes to lower the cost of industrial usage, which would set the stage for mass adaption of its blockchain and also future application advantages.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:15:35 PM

Qcash afaik is like the chinese tether.  It's price is fixed to the RMB.  I'm not sure what value it adds to qtum directly, but it is built on the qtum platform.

Based on this link I think you're incorrect - its closer to a stablecoin than to tether. However, I can't find any confirmation of this. Frustrating. Patrick?

"https://www.reddit.com/r/Qtum/comments/7gaskn/qcash_is_a_independent_digital_currency_contracts/

"QC(Qcash)is a independent digital currency contracts which based on QTUM blockchain and issued by Qcash foundation.Its price at $0.15 (1RMB).

The QC foundation can make some of QC into circulation in the form of digital currency mortgages. QC in circulation will be mortgaged at least 100%, and the collateral can be one of the BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, QTUM, HSR, etc.

All users can participate in mortgage and public display. The fees income generated in circulation is distributed evenly according to the collateral, and the mortgage is unified by the QC foundation.

www.zb.com""

█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████             █████ █
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:30:19 AM

Qcash afaik is like the chinese tether.  It's price is fixed to the RMB.  I'm not sure what value it adds to qtum directly, but it is built on the qtum platform.

Based on this link I think you're incorrect - its closer to a stablecoin than to tether. However, I can't find any confirmation of this. Frustrating. Patrick?

"https://www.reddit.com/r/Qtum/comments/7gaskn/qcash_is_a_independent_digital_currency_contracts/

"QC(Qcash)is a independent digital currency contracts which based on QTUM blockchain and issued by Qcash foundation.Its price at $0.15 (1RMB).

The QC foundation can make some of QC into circulation in the form of digital currency mortgages. QC in circulation will be mortgaged at least 100%, and the collateral can be one of the BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, QTUM, HSR, etc.

All users can participate in mortgage and public display. The fees income generated in circulation is distributed evenly according to the collateral, and the mortgage is unified by the QC foundation.

www.zb.com""

Qcash is 1:1 RMB, but the difference with usdt is : Qcash is backed by BTC LTC or Qtum.   

if you have Qcash, you can always change to BTC or LTC or Qtum.

right now, the endorsement is mainly made by ZB Platform and some other Platform.

they will announce the reservation soon i think, but have no details on this.

running farm worldwide
Qtum (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:31:58 AM

coinbase will list qtum ?

is it real?

Why not?

we have no comments on this, it always depends on the exchange.

DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:23:56 AM

QTUM

For those that do not know what QTUM is, here’s a brief primer: QTUM is a layered, proof of stake blockchain where the computing layer consists of the EVM and the settlement layer consists of a Bitcoin-based Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) blockchain. QTUM’s main net was launched in September 2017 and so far there are more than 20 companies building QTUM-based projects. Most of them are Eastern projects and many have been quite successful. These projects include: Vevue, Bodhi, INK, Spacechain, Medibloc, and Energo.

Many of my readers know that I have been bullish on QTUM for quite a while now. I think it is incredibly undervalued, partly because of a distinct lack of interest and awareness of QTUM in the West (QTUM is huge in the East), and partly because many people still do not understand its potential. Here’s a few reasons why I believe QTUM will be a top 5 cryptocurrency by the end of the year.

Ethereum ecosystem wins = QTUM ecosystem wins
Because QTUM uses the EVM, any projects building on Ethereum can be easily ported to QTUM. A corollary to this is that any successful dApp or protocol on Ethereum can easily become a successful dApp or protocol on QTUM. QTUM doesn’t need to compete with Ethereum for its developer ecosystem, it shares Etheruem’s developer ecosystem. There are many amazing up-and-coming projects for Ethereum such as 0x and Augur and I can envision a world where QTUM has its own 0x’s and Augurs.

Some readers might be wondering: why would people use QTUM when Ethereum exists? First of all, I don’t believe that cryptocurrencies is a winner takes all market. Second, I believe that many will choose QTUM over Ethereum because of a number of advantages that QTUM has. I elaborate on some of them below.

Keep in mind that I do not believe QTUM can overtake Ethereum anytime soon. Ethereum is king and will remain king for a long time.

Bitcoin ecosystem wins = QTUM ecosystem wins
Because QTUM uses a Bitcoin-based UTXO blockchain as its settlement layer, QTUM can take advantage of any upgrades to Bitcoin. Here’s a few examples: QTUM is already using SegWit and is primed to deploy its own version of Lightning. Once deployed, QTUM is essentially Ethereum with Lightning. How cool is that? It’d be even better for QTUM if Lightning turns out to be a massive success.

Of course, there are many more benefits for QTUM to use a UTXO blockchain besides being able to absorb Bitcoin upgrades. I outline them in a previous article: Is Qtum Overlooked And Undervalued? - A Detailed Analysis.

Bodhi and Qweb3.js
It is one thing to have a few companies building dApps on your platform, it is another for these companies to start enriching your developer ecosystem by contributing powerful, open source developer tools.

Bodhi is one such company. The company is building a decentralized prediction market on QTUM and has also taken the lead to build QTUM’s version of web3.js, qweb3.js. Ethereum dApp developers will know how useful web3.js is for dApp development. I have recently been getting my hands dirty with developing dApps and can testify that it is indeed awesome. I believe that qweb3.js is crucial to jump-starting QTUM’s community dApp development and it is very good news that Bodhi has taken the initiative to do so.

By the way, for those interested in Bodhi, check out their website and whitepaper to learn more. Bodhi distinguishes itself from Augur and Gnosis by introducing a few novel market mechanics.

World’s Largest Pension Fund Invests in Ink

Ink is another company building on QTUM. The company recently received an investment from the operators of Russia’s largest pension fund, NPF Gazfond. Gazprom (Russia’s national oil and gas company) and Alor Invest manages NPF Gazfond. Other investors of Ink include Fenbushi Capital’s Bo Shen and Softbank SAIF’s Yan Yan. For such high profile investors to invest in a budding cryptocurrency project is a huge vote of confidence on it.

Ink aims to build a blockchain, interoperable with QTUM’s, that can manage IP rights and enable the free trade of cultural assets. Learn more about Ink on their website.

Good news for QTUM’s projects is good news for QTUM. I have only chosen to discuss Bodhi and Ink but many others are also gaining momentum and we should start hearing more about them later in the year. Check out the projects here.

x86 virtual machine
One of the most anticipated upgrades to QTUM is the x86 virtual machine. QTUM merges the EVM with its UTXO blockchain through what’s known as the Account Abstraction Layer (AAL). The AAL enables the EVM to play nice with the UTXO blockchain. This layered architecture also allows QTUM to plug and play different smart contract virtual machines. QTUM is currently developing an x86 virtual machine that offers many benefits over the EVM. For one, any programming language with x86 compiler support today, which is almost all the languages that matter, can be easily ported to QTUM’s x86 virtual machine.

This blog post by QTUM’s cofounder and lead developer, Jordan Earls, outlines the myriad of advantages an x86 virtual machine has over the EVM much better than I can.

Growing influence in Asia, and specifically China
Patrick Dai, a cofounder of QTUM, claimed that QTUM is one of the most influential cryptocurrencies in the East. Many indicators, such as trading volume, media coverage, projects building on QTUM, support this claim. It is a well known fact that the Chinese government dislikes cryptocurrency speculation but is favorable of the development and adoption of blockchain technology. A series of recent events from China strongly hints that QTUM has received tacit support from the government.

Patrick Dai was interviewed on Chinese state television

Patrick Dai was recently interviewed on China Global Television Network (CGTN). CGTN is the English channel of the China’s predominant state television broadcaster, China Central Television (CCTV). Patrick appeared on the show, The Point with Liu Xin, along with Henry Cao, Professor of Finance at the Cheung Keung Graduate School of Business. Topics covered include an overview of blockchain technology, how the financial industry can make use of blockchains, “blockchain fever”, and the challenges facing the technology. You can read about it here.

Overall, the interview was very bullish on the technology.

Qihoo 360 partnership
Qihoo 360 is one of China’s largest internet security companies. It’s products have over a billion users and its annual revenue reached $1.4 billion in 2014 (couldn’t find any data past 2014). The company is known for its antivirus software, web browser, and mobile application store. Qihoo 360 recently partnered with the QTUM Foundation to establish China’s first ever blockchain research center. The goal of this research center is to commercialize blockchain technology such that it can be deployed into Qihoo 360’s products.

Baofeng partnership
Baofeng is the company behind the Storm Player, one of the most popular online video players in China with hundreds of millions of users. Baofeng has a market cap of more than 8 billion CNY on the Shenzhen securities exchange. In December 2017, Baofeng announced that its Bokocloud division will help deploy up to 50,000 QTUM nodes. This strategic cooperation will make Baofeng Bokocloud the world’s first BCN (blockchain consensus network) service.

“We are very excited to sign the world’s first Blockchain Consensus Network (BCN) service agreement with Qtum,” said Reccon Cui, CEO of Baofeng Bokocloud. “Baofeng Group operates the world’s largest P2P network, so we are impressed by the security and superior flexibility of the Qtum’s blockchain architecture, and we found that the current ecosystem of Qtum is rapidly developing. We are very happy to cooperate with one of the best blockchain technical teams in this field.”

Strong Eastern awareness and interest
A good indicator of awareness and interest for a cryptocurrency project is the number of people that show up to its community events. QTUM recently held a Taiwan meetup where more than 800 people attended. Not bad.

I want to understand how I can earn income from qtum coins, except from the growth of their value, whether there are other ways to profit with the use of qtum coins. (minig, masternode, etc.)

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:12:38 PM

Bodhi Airdrop for QTUM Holders (February 16)
https://coindar.org/en/event/qtum-qtum-bodhi-airdrop-for-qtum-holders-3796
TimofeiHabarov2807

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:01:19 PM

It seems to me that this is a very good idea. at least zadumok a lot, quite a big question can be.
Qtum (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 02:20:16 AM

I want to understand how I can earn income from qtum coins, except from the growth of their value, whether there are other ways to profit with the use of qtum coins. (minig, masternode, etc.)

There's no Proof-of-Work mining, only staking. This means if you own Qtum tokens, you're able to gain rewards for your computational resources. If you stake a block, you are helping the network process transactions, and you will receive a 4 Qtum reward for your efforts.

We don't allow masternodes, this functionality centralizes a network, and isn't available to everyone. Anyone can run a full node for our network, you only require an internet connection and a device. There are no rewards for doing this, but people do it anyway, like the Bitcoin network for example.

BlockHell

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:09:20 AM

There's no Proof-of-Work mining, only staking. This means if you own Qtum tokens, you're able to gain rewards for your computational resources. If you stake a block, you are helping the network process transactions, and you will receive a 4 Qtum reward for your efforts.

We don't allow masternodes, this functionality centralizes a network, and isn't available to everyone. Anyone can run a full node for our network, you only require an internet connection and a device. There are no rewards for doing this, but people do it anyway, like the Bitcoin network for example.

How can I stake to get the rewards? Just download the wallet and send my Qtum or I should do more steps to apply?
Hadrop.Boyle

Activity: 291
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:59:25 AM

Hello alltogether,

somebody of you guys know since when Qtum @ Bit-Z is suspended? I bought some coins there, but cant withdraw them.?
I wrote a ticket when it will be reenabled but only got the anserwer qtum is syspended.

Is this maybe because of a wallet update?

Wanne get 10% of Cointracking? https://cointracking.info/?ref=M138678
Wanne join Binance Exchange? https://www.binance.com/?ref=11326731
Wanne join Kucoin with Bonus? https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=7QHt5a
Polkovnik78

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:06:16 AM

is there documentation reading which I could create and configure the wallet and debug ability to generate income by purchasing a large number of coins. how many coins have in your wallet to get the passive income on the POS.
zerkalisz

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:42:56 PM

Happy New Year! — Qtum Mainnet Performance February 9–15

https://medium.com/@jb395official/happy-new-year-qtum-mainnet-performance-february-9-15-a696e8e8396e
Destiner

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:17:44 PM

I did my research about Qtum and took notes in the way. Based on my notes, I wrote a short (3-5 min) review. Might be helpful for newcomers who want to understand the Qtum a bit more.
https://longcaller.com/coin/qtum.html
Jedgar

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:48:00 AM

Qtum to Launch CubeSat for Cryptocurrency Blockchain Platform

"Qtum Foundation announced a collaboration with the SpaceChain Foundation to launch a standardized CubeSat, which will carry Qtum‘s blockchain software technology on a Raspberry Pi device."

Qtum Foundation announced a collaboration with the SpaceChain Foundation to launch a standardized CubeSat, which will carry Qtum‘s blockchain software technology on a Raspberry Pi device.

The electricity required for cryptocurrency mining — or tallying cryptocurrency transactions in exchange for a small fee — has increased exponentially over the years. According to Digiconomist, Bitcoin mining power consumption had increased 56.2 percent over four months to hit 47.07 TWh, costing $2.3 billion per year and consuming 0.21 percent of the world’s electricity.

In Proof-of-Work (PoW) consensus algorithms, power consumption is necessary for transaction verification, which is done through PoW mining. By launching a satellite into space with a comparatively lighter proof-of-stake algorithm, Qtum intends to increase its reliability with a future satellite network expansion.

While most blockchain technologies use PoW for their mining operations, Qtum uses a form of Point of Sale (PoS) for its transaction verifications in the network. The satellite launch provides energy savings and a cheap hardware platform. Instead of buying expensive specialized mining equipment that cost thousands of dollars to purchase, setup, and maintain, Qtum wallet holders can mine for Qtum tokens on light devices, according to the foundation.

There are now more than 14,000 cryptocurrencies in the world aside from the major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple. However, these cryptocurrencies are costly to maintain which increases the barrier for widespread industrial adaption, Qtum stated. With the satellite launch, Qtum hopes to lower the cost of industrial usage, which would set the stage for mass adaption of its blockchain and also future application advantages.

Kind of off topic but still interesting to look at. Will be very amazing to see Qtum‘s blockchain software running at almost zero power consumption.
denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:39:59 PM

Upcoming news

- Qtum (QTUM) - Satellite Node Launch making them the first blockchain network with a full node in space
- Qtum (QTUM) - Airdrop for QTUM holders
- Sora Foundation with the help of QTUM aims to build a Better Blockchain Community in Asia! Also more future partnership announcements to come!

Important partnerships

- Blockchain Research Center, BTN Foundation teamed up with QTUM to oversee the development of "next-generation smart-contract virtual machines, smart contracts security and formal verification
- Partnership with Agrello's AI to support smart contacts on QTUM’s blockchain
- Strategic collaboration with Baofeng Bokocloud to achieve the world's first blockchain consensus network service
- Partnership with 360 Finance, a subsidiary of Qihoo 360; a leading Chinese cyber security company
- Partnership with Vanywhere
- Expected to announce five other major partnerships this year
Pages: « 1 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 [279] 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 ... 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: