Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:19:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525249 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:33:04 AM

Suddenly lot of developments and team representative also returned and is active fully all this draw very positive scenario. You have so many things to read that one can't simply focus on a single feature to disk. This update report is best but what was of my immediate interest was support for Trezor in wallet changing section and addition of new page on website for updates related to nodes.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobcmt2

Activity: 462
Merit: 155

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:01:05 AM

Suddenly lot of developments and team representative also returned and is active fully all this draw very positive scenario. You have so many things to read that one can't simply focus on a single feature to disk. This update report is best but what was of my immediate interest was support for Trezor in wallet changing section and addition of new page on website for updates related to nodes.
Recent more actively communication and developments of QTUM have actually brought so much hope for QTUM community. It has lots of meanings for them after long period of holding, and waiting for returns of QTUM. If we simply look at the chart of price over last one year, the QTUM has fallen from about $23 to $2.5 today. It means the coin lost nearly ten-times from its all year high from 2018 till now. Fortunately, their team have come back with more news, more regularly communication, and promised things to finish and release in the very near future. Congrats!
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:43:39 PM

Good timing with the updates, the bull run is on the verge of pumping so people will be looking to invest in something good. QTUM is highly advanced and has the potential to compete with ethereum, cardano, EOS, Tezos, so it should rise in value

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:54:22 PM

Is the DJ Qian have any relation to this project? On the Fusion website says that he is a founder of Qtum and VeChain. But as I see Qtum and VChain don’t have him in the team. So DJ Qian is a scammer and Fusion is a scam project?
anks

Activity: 572
Merit: 259

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:31:10 AM

i really dont have any explaination for this price movement
sometimes i have the feeling that the crypto market at all turns out to be pure gambling without any indicators.
i spectated it on many coins, no matter how the indicators are people are just panicing and selling. its completly irrational to me and im absolutely clueless about this price movement. i would never react like the 40% of the investors in the crypto market right now. its like they are buying expensive and selling cheap. an absolutely mystery to me. maybe they are newbie investors or something like that...

to potentally investors: im not making advertisments or anything im really honest: this was my entry point and buying in this price is one of the best investment opportunitys you can get. its 90m coins. the price is very low for its supply (2,20 dollars) and the performance of this coin was amazing at 2017 also as a well known company. i can only recommend it. in my opinion you have nothing to loose.

just remember my words. people will regret selling at the range from 2,6 to 2,2.
somebody recognize me in a month  Wink

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:00:41 AM

i really dont have any explaination for this price movement
sometimes i have the feeling that the crypto market at all turns out to be pure gambling without any indicators.
i spectated it on many coins, no matter how the indicators are people are just panicing and selling. its completly irrational to me and im absolutely clueless about this price movement. i would never react like the 40% of the investors in the crypto market right now. its like they are buying expensive and selling cheap. an absolutely mystery to me. maybe they are newbie investors or something like that...

to potentally investors: im not making advertisments or anything im really honest: this was my entry point and buying in this price is one of the best investment opportunitys you can get. its 90m coins. the price is very low for its supply (2,20 dollars) and the performance of this coin was amazing at 2017 also as a well known company. i can only recommend it. in my opinion you have nothing to loose.

just remember my words. people will regret selling at the range from 2,6 to 2,2.
somebody recognize me in a month  Wink

99% people buy coin because the price is going up..it's simple.

running farm worldwide
BTCspace

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:01:38 AM

Good timing with the updates, the bull run is on the verge of pumping so people will be looking to invest in something good. QTUM is highly advanced and has the potential to compete with ethereum, cardano, EOS, Tezos, so it should rise in value

i think qtum is as good as Ethereum.  Smiley  but most of the people can not understand the Technology, just need long time.

running farm worldwide
Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 01:25:36 PM

Qtum: Q1 Review

https://blog.qtum.org/qtum-q1-review-15aca6da57c9

We started off 2019 with a few short months to remember! The hard work from the team and community has led to an eventful first quarter with an even more ambitious roadmap for the second quarter.

“QTUM Expansion — New office”

Just as predicted, our project has grown at a frantic pace, and we have been adding highly skilled people into our ranks for some time, it was time to celebrate our growth and to start fresh in a new, bigger office space.

Starting 2019 with an Award

We had a great start with an award right as 2019 was getting started! Representing QTUM at the Forensic 2019 blockchain awards ceremony in Hangzhou, China, our lead engineer from China, Zhong Wenbin, was presented with a “Most Valuable Decentralized Application Platform” Award.

For more information, visit: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/DDRbIhkCx3CBeIv9CJSwuw (English translation available)

QTUM Atomic Swap

On January 9th, we had folks excited about our first on chain atomic swap with BTC. Atomic swaps are a direct way to exchange value across two separate blockchains. In this case, our swap was configured for QTUM and BTC. There can be many advantages in doing atomic swaps. On a high level, being able to process a transaction between two different platforms without having to involve a third party makes things easier and faster than our current system of centralized exchanges. Atomic swaps allow parties to make transactions in a trustless manner. When implemented successfully there is no risk to either party involved in the transaction, no 3rd party to wait for confirmation, and if the transaction is canceled, assets return to their owners. Our atomic swap can be viewed from start to finish via block explorers. 1.2345 QTUM held by party #1 is exchanged with 0.005678 BTC from party #2 and then BTC is redeemed by party #1 and QTUM redeemed by party #2

INITIATE 1.2345 QTUM: http://HTTPS://QTUM.INFO/TX/FFD08F31CEFF36C39FA142B0507B1C71839F4684CCE42B2A74EC06917A71C4AE

PARTICIPATE 0.005678 BTC: http://HTTPS://WWW.BLOCKCHAIN.COM/BTC/TX/5984F23230715F7C20163356DCE62A4AFE0EE476B8567987432FA52758967F0F

REDEEM 0.005678 BTC: http://HTTPS://WWW.BLOCKCHAIN.COM/BTC/TX/1DFC072337D079847FB634EBF7D4A5D51874142DD3BBB958C3556AFA1B2FC29C (link will be fixed shortly)

REDEEM 1.2345 QTUM: https://qtum.info/TX/10008E0A43A56B19266BCC087785789EB4AF75C34F3501FB1CAED05B63B11A61

For more information, visit our blog: https://blog.qtum.org/atomic-cross-chain-swap-on-qtum-7e756a890ed7 or check some of the news articles posted on Bitcoin Magazine.

Space, the final frontier — we’ve been there!

Block 301421 became active on Jan 16th of this year, included in that block was the first QTUM transaction completed in space! Since then, SpaceChain has been continuing to use QTUM blockchain tech with their space system. This was the second SpaceChain node to be launched into orbit and continues to function today. SpaceChain benefits from the Qtum blockchain method of “low power” proof of stake consensus mechanism, instead of computationally heavy POW blockchains. That history-making transaction is viewable at:

https://qtum.info/tx/7dfdfa9322ac5b9b4a89da44f7db90d300c636117f456514f8c27f60d0224a54

For more information, visit https://www.satellitetoday.com/innovation/2019/01/18/spacechain-carries-out-1st-qtum-transaction-in-space/ and also check out https://spacechain.com/ for the current status of the SpaceChain Satellite.

First 2019 Hackathon

Our first major QTUM sponsored hackathon of 2019 happened at the Binance Blockchain week in Singapore. The SAFU (Secured Assets for Users) hackathon featured two straight days of development around new tools to prevent and secure users’ assets. Our CEO Patrick was part of the judging panel and saw some great projects literally start from the ground up. https://www.binancefair.com/safu-hackathon/

“10,000 Transactions Per Second!”

Our enterprise level blockchain system, Unita (previously known as QtumX) had been in deep development for some time and we felt it was time to share some exciting developments regarding Unita’s scalability and show off a little of the transaction power the new enterprise network was capable of achieving. Included with our announcement was additional details about Unita block processing — namely that the system does not have to produce new blocks if there are not any pending transactions, which reduces both resources and storage loads

For more information visit our blog or view one of the news articles at https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/qtum-blockchains-new-qtumx-system-has-broken-through-10000-transactions-per-second/

“Fake Stake”

Just as things were starting to move along smoothly in the crypto community news of potential issues with proof of stake blockchains started spreading around the internet like wildfire, initially sparked when a report and security disclosure called to attention “Fake Stake” attacks that could potentially take out nodes on proof of stake blockchains. Most of the issues involved the potential for attackers to run nodes out of memory or disk space when a specially crafted header was sent to them. This could have potentially lead to networks being attacked and having multiple nodes offline.

The original people who discovered this widespread bug, members of the Decentralized systems lab from the University of Illinois had contacted us with their findings back in October 2018 and our development team had taken steps to prevent this type of exploit against our network. Of the 25 main POS blockchains affected, Qtum had the vulnerability patched quickly after discussions with the Decentralized systems lab and had no reported issues prior to disclosure.

“Qtum version 0.17.1”

The major features implemented in Qtum Ignition include:

The Ethereum Virtual Machine, which allows for compatibility with most existing Solidity based smart contracts.

The Smart Staking Protocol is complete, which is an optimized Proof of Stake implementation designed for a smart contract platform (however, smart contracts cannot participate in staking yet).

An improved smart contract GUI has been implemented that can be used for creating contracts, sending data and Qtum to them, and checking their status by executing them locally, The GUI also offers easy QRC20 tokens management.

Regtest mode, which is ideal for developers who wish to create their own private blockchain. It is tuned specifically to make development easier. It will stake blocks automatically every 30 seconds and can generate proof-of-work blocks instantly as needed.

The Decentralized Governance Protocol is completely implemented and functional, which allows certain network parameters to be modified without a fork.

For more information visit our GitHub or view one of the news articles at Today’s Gazette.

“Chinese New Year — AWS and IPFS Development”

February was a month of service offerings at QTUM, we launched a new AMI for Amazon web services users, which contains all the software and settings needed to run QTUM. Additionally, we released guides on DApp building using IPFS

The AMI and signup information is available at: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B07FB214D3?qid=1555540162461&sr=0-1&ref_=srh_res_product_title

Qtum and IPFS development info can be found at https://blog.qtum.org/how-to-build-a-dapp-based-on-qtum-and-ipfs-692bc3ab607a

“QTUM Space Node 1700+ orbits”

As of writing, the satellite continues to function while zipping along in orbit.

“0.17.2”

This release saw our continued efforts to refine our user experience with updates to the GUI for most users and a welcome revealing of the GUI for RaspberryPi users.

Every week our developers have been releasing updates to keep our userbase and DApp developers informed of changes and additions to the project. Most of these updates are available directly at https://qtum.org/en/news

“Qtum + Zeux Payments”

QTUM users can now directly pay for goods and services via the Zeux App. Zeux automatically handles currency conversion and works as a 3rd party between the Apple/Samsung pay application. Finally, you can order lunch using QTUM tokens on your phone!

For more details about this development visit our blog: https://blog.qtum.org/qtum-zeux-payments-9e40edaedf9d

To join the Qtum Telegram channel, click this invitation link:  https://t.me/qtumofficial

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:46:13 PM

Review of Q1 is looking very amazing they achieved so many goals and this community is growing rapidly. I believe in future it will get more strong position QTUM have great platform for smart contract and it have more better solution.
Qtum (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 06:40:28 AM

Yes, thanks for bringing up the nodes discussion. There is right now an incentive program (kind of like a bounty) for people to use their internet connection and computing power to run Qtum nodes. Prizes are still available, they are randomly drawn based, and if you don't hold much Qtum you can still participate in the 'Cheap Stake' portion.

https://fullnodes.qtum.org/

pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:36:08 AM

These lower prices are opportunity for many people to get on board on these early days. Last bull market was driven by speculators but now fundamentals have been strong and volatility after next bull market will be lesser. We are in the early days of new type of economy/asset class that's why these swings in prices. Qtum has bright future and providing opportunity to many people to join the way of prosperity along with it.
Qtum (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 04:40:56 AM

Crypto Wallet SpendApp Adds Qtum; Token Will Now Be Available For Exchange With Other Cryptocurrencies On The Wallet

"SpendApp is one of the Crypto Wallets which allow users to convert fiat to crypto instantly and conveniently. The wallet facilitates the exchange of cryptocurrencies at more the 40 million locations by converting fiat to crypto with the Spend VISA Card. Further expanding the platform, SpendApp announced on Twitter that it had listed Qtum cryptocurrency on the platform, which will now allow users to exchange Qtum with all other supported assets on the platform."

https://www.cryptonewsz.com/crypto-wallet-spendapp-adds-qtum-token-will-now-be-available-for-exchange-with-other-cryptocurrencies-on-the-wallet/15899/

"Though blockchain and cryptocurrencies have been growing rapidly, their success has been limited to big corporations, tech experts and big investors. Small enterprises and individuals have still not been able to utilize the benefits of digital tokens.

Despite the falling markets in 2018, crypto space at large continues to grow at a phenomenal rate of 122%. This shows that the demand for digital tokens is on the rise, which the players in the crypto space have recognized very well by launching innovative products. Crypto Wallets are one such product which is becoming popular day by day. Especially, with the majority share of Internet usage coming from smartphones, crypto wallets have become quite essential in expanding the reach of digital tokens.

SpendApp is one of the Crypto Wallets which allow users to convert fiat to crypto instantly and conveniently. The wallet facilitates the exchange of cryptocurrencies at more the 40 million locations by converting fiat to crypto with the Spend VISA Card. Further expanding the platform, SpendApp announced on Twitter that it had listed Qtum cryptocurrency on the platform, which will now allow users to exchange Qtum with all other supported assets on the platform.

QTUM Coin is the native digital token of the Qtum blockchain, an open-source, public platform, based on the Bitcoin’s UTXO transaction model. It is a Proof-of-Stake (PoS), a smart contract blockchain platform, and value transfer protocol. The cryptocurrency is known for merging Ethereum’s smart contract capabilities with Bitcoin’ security.

Introduction of cryptocurrencies like QTUM on mainstream adoption gives newer options for users; the general market has been mostly dominated by Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more recently, TRON. However, digital tokens like Ripple (XRP), Stellar (XLM), and SwiftCash (SWIFT) are revolutionizing crypto adoption across the globe. All of these coins are targeted towards mainstream adoption, for which crypto wallets are extremely essential.

Looking at the scope, traditional digital wallets like PayPal have started to invest in blockchain technology, which is an indication that in the near future, they could give the option to store and exchange digital tokens. SpendApp is a growing platform which has managed to cover significant ground within two years since inception. Looking at the trend shifting towards crypto wallets, more and more cryptocurrencies are now taking steps to enter the space.

Especially, the use of crypto wallets for global money transfers is expected to grow exponentially in the coming months. Studies have shown that international transactions are growing at a fast pace, which has also forced traditional payments companies like VISA to take steps to incorporate blockchain in its global operations. In fact, SpendApp also has a VISA card which allows instant conversions of fiat to crypto and vice versa.

QTUM currently holds the 30th position n among cryptocurrencies. The coin had come under the wrath of the bearish trends last year, when the digital coin dipped from over a $100 in January 2018, to a mere $2 in January 2019."

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:41:22 PM

All this is insanely interesting and promising, of course, updates, roadmap and so on. But, the price is 2.35 very sad Cry Cry Cry

Qtum (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 10:53:54 AM

Development Updates (April 22 - 28)

Qtum Core

Qtum Core updates normally consists, in part, of Qtum Improvement Protocols. These QIPs are generated by both our developers and the community and in some cases, requests from enterprise users. Our developers evaluate the impact of each QIP and work on high priority QIPs. All bug fixes and feature enhancements that have been issued to the core project will be listed here.

• Testing QIP-5,6,7,9;
  • launched a monitoring and early alert mechanism of the main network;

Qtum x86 Virtual Machine

The Qtum X86 Virtual Machine is a smart contract operating software that is designed to enable easily deployable decentralized applications. Currently you can write smart contracts in C, there will be additional languages as we proceed with x86 development.

Enterprise version -- Unita

The enterprise version of Qtum, featuring high TPS (Transactions Per Second) and short confirmation time for blocks. QtumX also features easy end user customization per specific business chain requirements.

UNITA homepage mobile site development.

Qtum Explorer & Wallets

The Qtum Explorer is our blockchain explorer that is used for viewing transaction details on the Qtum blockchain. The primary blockchain explorer site is qtum.info. We frequently release updates to both explorer and the web wallet sites. Additionally, you’ll find information regarding the official Qtum electrum wallet and support/feature updates to hardware wallets or other interesting services/products.

PC Wallet

•    Prototype design for the new PC wallet

Qtum website

•     Improve the accuracy of node statistics
  •     Working on Qtum forum

Qtum Testing

Finished the testing plan for hard fork;

Qtum (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 06:11:55 AM

Qtum Recommended Update:

v0.17.4  - Bug fixes

template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:28:20 PM

qtum-0.17.4-win64 - kaspersky remove and alert trojan  Huh

https://github.com/qtumproject/qtum/releases/download/mainnet-ignition-v0.17.4/qtum-0.17.4-win64.zip
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:32:47 PM

Qtum Recommended Update:

v0.17.4  - Bug fixes

Why present this to people when the page that comes up is blank and a person is not able to download the new wallet update?

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
Qtum (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 02:54:40 PM

Qtum Recommended Update:

v0.17.4  - Bug fixes

Why present this to people when the page that comes up is blank and a person is not able to download the new wallet update?

That's odd, the link appears to be fine, maybe github was down when you tried. The download link at the bottom of the page.

For the Kapersky clean, try running it again, we just did and it came back clean:

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/311b70b776fd897a7cd453b624327ed5f71beefc2004d7dc240582c5a551e18b/detection

clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:37:05 PM

https://blog.qtum.org/qtum-partners-with-google-cloud-to-launch-suite-of-developer-tools-91ef68090a4

It's big news now Qtum will be available to thousands of devs via this platform. Qtum will be big player of the market and its future will be more brighter. I believe this platform will perform more great as they have best solution.
BTCspace

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:47:23 AM

https://blog.qtum.org/qtum-partners-with-google-cloud-to-launch-suite-of-developer-tools-91ef68090a4

It's big news now Qtum will be available to thousands of devs via this platform. Qtum will be big player of the market and its future will be more brighter. I believe this platform will perform more great as they have best solution.

that's really a great news!

looking forward to use google cloud to deploy a development tool kit for Qtum Blockchain.

running farm worldwide
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: