Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:50:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: I lost my job, my drugs, my 15000 bitcoin, my familys respect and my friends  (Read 2575 times)
Gurrty (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 06:38:14 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2013, 12:38:48 PM by Gurrty

My uncle gave me an insurance job by summer 2010. Soon I am 22 years old:)

I worked autumn 2010 spring 2011 summer 2011. I read in a coumputer forum spring 2011 about bitcoin. I can earn money with my powerfull computers cool:)

Summer rally I watched was sporring and fun. I didn't have so many but it was ok. I wanted a respectfull stash and was working for it. My job buddy was talking about a mortgage. Hmm It just happend my house was sold to them who lived there. So I could buy my apartment 50% below market value. With good job I could easy get a mortgage for my apartment.

Summer 2011 was fun and one like you feel. My life have never been something special so everything is not so normal it seemed.

Autumn 2011. My best friend from later school years is beginning to work in same group on my job. Very special just like in school:) SO now we can go on important meetings tougher.

My mortgage loan is sign and my fiat money just happen to hit 3$ per bitcoin median price for all 15000 bitcoin. BITCOIN IS DEAD!!! CRASH!!! BURRN!! MANIPULATOR! in forum. Myself of cours knows bitcoin will go somewhere...

And I have very fun. Traveling to London Autumn 2011. Smokes silkroad weed and other secret drugs:) Winter 2011-2012 I become sick but I am not "sick" because I have always been I just know how to find and fix it after something special happend. I am working with health insurance so with my knowledge every kind of doctor, health fixer is a liar and is hurting people. I know how every people needs to be cured but know one will understand me. It seems no one can identify its sickness to understand want really is wrong. But I understand that all need to feel yourself what is right for them. Only talkning with my good friends and one more who is our common friend. I am trying to do my job so good I can. Now we all three take drugs one our job. Perhaps not so good...

I was very respected on my job. January 2012 rally I had pretty much money in bitcoin and I was talking with many on job and I heard many compliments. I worked late hours and heard many compliments. Many friends came home to me after job to perhaps smoke some weed and hang out? It was hard with time. Much on job, my "health issues", many friends, and bitcoin to watch etc.

February 2012 it's weekend. I have taken my "first" free of day, monday after weekend. I am back on tuesday and I am perhaps "high". What is more, I have not sleeped that night. I came in to job at 9 am as I tried to do usual. I am sitting one hour by my work table and is silent and almost not moving anything. I am not feeling bad perhaps realxing? After that hour I am rising up and I'm saing a weird sentence so people around me can hear. Yy Polizia di Stato is coming to get me. I then think I am in a mental hospital and my parents is crying when I saw them when I first there arrived.

First doctor is saing I will be in menal hospital forever. But I get out after two days very happy. I was a very normal and calm boy in that hospital so I guess they could not hold me that long.

14 months later it seems I lost all my money to. But that began 12-8 months ago. I was just trying to grow my bitcoin. Yes bitcoin/$ is going up but I perhaps wantet 21000, 1/1000 when all is mined. Because bitcoin is growing in BTC/$ it seemed after I lost it all nothing could keep phase with bitcoin to give a net gain in bitcoins. I was taking extrem risks to earn some more bitcoin. I was thinking 15000 bitcoin is always 15000 bitcoin even with a dollar price at 1, 100, 1000 or what. I wanted that 1/1000 of the bitcoin economy. And I was trying to support bitcoin with new fiat to help all:). That mortgage who bougth me 15000 bitcoin is nothing with this price per bitcoin. I was just trying to be kind. LOL

Perhaps some will help me now when I soon don't can buy food anymore. Seems all think I got what I deserved. But I have won my health. And my calm life I am happy with. I have hard to work. No one will employ an old drug addict caught on job. I don't take any drugs anymore. Not after I lost my job ok 2-3 times after but it was long time ago now and I don't want it more and is not planning to use it.

christmas 2011 I gave 103 bitcoins to my younger brother and my older sister. And 27 bitcoin each to my parents. Well they all have more than me now. My mam and dad have asked me if I want 27 back but it was a gift and I can't take those. I was trying to do a good job even if I took drugs. I regret it now but I thougt back then people around me was feeling better to see me "happy" I thougt I could perform better. I would not do it now but I can't change past.

One good friend have 465,77 bitcoin perhaps:) He bought those of me with btc/$ at 2,5. I was very proud he also wanted to invest in bitcoin. Two more friends have 250 and 100 btc. Ones girlfriend bougt in januari 2012 rally. I feeled bad It was beacuse of me she bought for the high price of 6,8:( She have pehaps 500 bitcoin:)

I am not really writning this to ask for help. Pehaps share a story. If you want to help a poor old member in the proud bitcoin community you can only if you want send what you want to this adress.

1CRrsL2end3cLFScUEtUPgX7yjjprktLkp

Thank you for reading. Sometime I feel I have something important to share even if I am bad on most besides computers, bitcoin and some more.

I am not english so please forgive my writing. It is a bit hard for me with speeling and grammar but I have tried to write me understandable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 06:41:01 AM

How did you lose 15,000 BTC?  Gambling?  Or...?
zoinky

Activity: 811
Merit: 1000

Web Developer

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 06:41:23 AM

I'm not buying it.
LanYu

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 06:42:53 AM

Picture of Shoe on head, and I will deliver
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 06:47:35 AM

Where are you from?

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 06:52:55 AM

Where are you from?

Italy:

Polizia di Stato

Signature space available for rent.
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 06:59:26 AM

Where are you from?

Italy:

Polizia di Stato

I wanted to hear that from him, for that exact detail... It's probably the same scam as always, I was interested to know if he was Italian Wink

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 07:19:53 AM

I heard almost exactly this same story at the bus station once.

Well, without the bitcoin, and the guy was less candid about his irresponsible drug use.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 07:23:59 AM

It is almost getting insulting for me that people can think they can post this bullshit up and assume we'll believe it, the biggest signs are how melodramatic they write it or how their situation is a lot worse than other peoples, that either makes them look like cunts if it's true or if it's not gives them away entirely.
Gurrty (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 08:22:42 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2013, 12:39:28 PM by Gurrty

You should only believe God. I have lived my life and I can cry when people say my life is a scam. You can ask my friends and my living adress. But I can be shy so if this ask for help is to close on me I rather close this thread with all respect. I can ask my parents for help and government have social helpnetwork. I have money for food and necessities for 3-5 months more. I have one bigger bill to pay in a few months. You ask for my money I have 1 oz gold and 6000$. I have mortgage to pay, regular bills and food. I am not out on street and I have told my story. My work trauma is very hard and with my life it is very hard to take a job. But sure I have thougt on cleaning. It's not so bad. They have a salary I can live on. My government is hard with their "workline" and money should only be given to those very sick and with a really hard life that makes it hard to work. Perhaps I am sick and can't work with my own feeling. But it's always very hard, why should one just give someone money for "nothing"?

If this is all fiction for you guys I don't feel better. You can just accept to not want to help. I know my life is true so every person who says my life is a lie is in fact a real liar because that is a lie. But how can you know, because this is always scam history? Well it can be a compliment. If this is a classic "sad story" it means my life is sad so perhaps some will help me? It is perhaps all ok not to help one person it this situation because perhaps I should not be given any help this way. So don't help me. But please accept my story. I have always thought you can feel when someone is writing true or false.

Thank you LanYu it makes me glad to read your post:)
Zaih

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 08:27:58 AM

Find this hard to believe like everyone else  Huh

If this is indeed true, then my condolences, I wish you all the best and hope you get back on your feet soon!
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 08:33:13 AM

Woo Hoo ! Begging Thread!

Srsly, here's my story:

In the summer of 2010, I was so poor I had to sell my pubes on ebay to raise funds for my orphan monkey I had adopted. With the proceeds I managed to buy a 5770 and by chance started mining Bitcoin. Soon I had over 100,000 BTC and was happy. I held them and soon realised me and my monkey were millionaires! But then tragedy struck and my PC came down with AIDS after visiting a gay nightclub in the Congo. We got the best doctor we could, but sadly, the PC died and with it our BTC fortune.

Plez if you have a heart donate some BTC to my below addy...

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 08:40:23 AM

I see this kind of posts/threads almost daily - yesterday it was a 'women' about leukimia and stuff on her first post. Even had the gall to repost it with a scathing PS after I deleted it too.  Roll Eyes

OP, if this is true, you have my utmost condolences, and remember that life has its ups and downs. Good luck with life.
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 08:40:46 AM

BS
Gurrty (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 11:12:13 AM

Not one Satoshi. This is how I act. Hope some few had a fun time reading my true story that I put up for free reading many hours. I leave my bitcoin adress if anyone want to buy my very personal story full with secrets about the biggest secret ever known to man. If some want to read my story no answer will present itself in a sentence. After many years of studys It can be you that also will understand that secret I did once upon time. I paid with 15000 bitcoin and some other stuff. Because you need to put work and studies in this very piece of work I only charge 500 bitcoin for this paper.

Perhaps you was lucky to read my story and want to read it again? Perhaps you totaly missed it but now you are very intrested in reading it after my powerfull marketing. When you have paid 500 bitcoin I will pm my story. There is no guarantees. I will send my story. I think it's worth more than 500 bitcoin. But perhaps one buyer don't think it's even worth one Satoshi. I will not revers any transaction. But don't be disappointed. I was asking for charity.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 11:22:46 AM

500 BITCOIN HAHAHAHAHA

Op is all like, "Those Americans are so rich and stupid! Surely they'll send me all fheir money for a measely secret!"

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 11:26:06 AM

The secret is you're a Swede pretending to be Italian.
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 11:31:21 AM

My uncle gave me an insurance job by summer 2010. Soon I am 22 years old:)

I worked autumn 2010 spring 2011 summer 2011. I read in a coumputer forum spring 2011 about bitcoin. I can earn money with my powerfull computers cool:)

Summer rally I watched was sporring and fun. I didn't have so many but it was ok. I wanted a respectfull stash and was working for it. My job buddy was talking about a mortgage. Hmm It just happend my house was sold to them who lived there. So I could buy my apartment 50% below market value. With good job I could easy get a mortgage for my apartment.

Summer 2011 was fun and one like you feel. My life have never been something special so everything is not so normal it seemed.

Autumn 2011. My best friend from later school years is beginning to work in same group on my job. Very special just like in school:) SO now we can go on important meetings tougher.

My mortgage loan is sign and my fiat money just happen to hit 3$ per bitcoin median price for all 15000 bitcoin. BITCOIN IS DEAD!!! CRASH!!! BURRN!! MANIPULATOR! in forum. Myself of cours knows bitcoin will go somewhere...

And I have very fun. Traveling to London Autumn 2011. Smokes silkroad weed and other secret drugs:) Winter 2011-2012 I become sick but I am not "sick" because I have always been I just know how to find and fix it after something special happend. I am working with health insurance so with my knowledge every kind of doctor, health fixer is a liar and is hurting people. I know how every people needs to be cured but know one will understand me. It seems no one can identify its sickness to understand want really is wrong. But I understand that all need to feel yourself what is right for them. Only talkning with my good friends and one more who is our common friend. I am trying to do my job so good I can. Now we all three take drugs one our job. Perhaps not so good...

I was very respected on my job. January 2012 rally I had pretty much money in bitcoin and I was talking with many on job and I heard many compliments. I worked late hours and heard many compliments. Many friends came home to me after job to perhaps smoke some weed and hang out? It was hard with time. Much on job, my "health issues", many friends, and bitcoin to watch etc.

February 2012 it's weekend. I have taken my "first" free of day, monday after weekend. I am back on tuesday and I am perhaps "high". What is more, I have not sleeped that night. I came in to job at 9 am as I tried to do usual. I am sitting one hour by my work table and is silent and almost not moving anything. I am not feeling bad perhaps realxing? After that hour I am rising up and I'm saing a weird sentence so people around me can hear. Yy Polizia di Stato is coming to get me. I then think I am in a mental hospital and my parents is crying when I saw them when I first there arrived.

First doctor is saing I will be in menal hospital forever. But I get out after two days very happy. I was a very normal and calm boy in that hospital so I guess they could not hold me that long.

14 months later it seems I lost all my money to. But that began 12-8 months ago. I was just trying to grow my bitcoin. Yes bitcoin/$ is going up but I perhaps wantet 21000, 1/1000 when all is mined. Because bitcoin is growing in BTC/$ it seemed after I lost it all nothing could keep phase with bitcoin to give a net gain in bitcoins. I was taking extrem risks to earn some more bitcoin. I was thinking 15000 bitcoin is always 15000 bitcoin even with a dollar price at 1, 100, 1000 or what. I wanted that 1/1000 of the bitcoin economy. And I was trying to support bitcoin with new fiat to help all:). That mortgage who bougth me 15000 bitcoin is nothing with this price per bitcoin. I was just trying to be kind. LOL

Perhaps some will help me now when I soon don't can buy food anymore. Seems all think I got what I deserved. But I have won my health. And my calm life I am happy with. I have hard to work. No one will employ an old drug addict caught on job. I don't take any drugs anymore. Not after I lost my job ok 2-3 times after but it was long time ago now and I don't want it more and is not planning to use it.

christmas 2011 I gave 103 bitcoins to my younger brother and my older sister. And 27 bitcoin each to my parents. Well they all have more than me now. My mam and dad have asked me if I want 27 back but it was a gift and I can't take those. I was trying to do a good job even if I took drugs. I regret it now but I thougt back then people around me was feeling better to see me "happy" I thougt I could perform better. I would not do it now but I can't change past.

One good friend have 465,77 bitcoin perhaps:) He bought those of me with btc/$ at 2,5. I was very proud he also wanted to invest in bitcoin. Two more friends have 250 and 100 btc. Ones girlfriend bougt in januari 2012 rally. I feeled bad It was beacuse of me she bought for the high price of 6,8:( She have pehaps 500 bitcoin:)

I am not really writning this to ask for help. Pehaps share a story. If you want to help a poor old member in the proud bitcoin community you can only if you want send what you want to this adress.

1CRrsL2end3cLFScUEtUPgX7yjjprktLkp

Thank you for reading. Sometime I feel I have something important to share even if I am bad on most besides computers, bitcoin and some more.

I am not english so please forgive my writing. It is a bit hard for me with speeling and grammar but I have tried to write me understandable.
Here's the story for free.
Gurrty (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 11:35:08 AM

Good you are right! I am impressed! I am just happening to be listening on - Il desio di vendetta di morte - But where you can find that secret I will not tell. I charge 1000 bitcoin for that one.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 11:42:54 AM

Good you are right! I am impressed! I am just happening to be listening on - Il desio di vendetta di morte - But where you can find that secret I will not tell. I charge 1000 bitcoin for that one.

Gustav, there are no secrets on the internet.
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 12:01:44 PM

I will give a better story for 200 bitcoin.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
Gurrty (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 12:07:04 PM

Gustav, there are no secrets on the internet.

One more right. It seems this guy can prove my story. If some of the other guys is asking who I worked for, my friends names, where I live and where I am right now I will refer all those questions to signor greyhawk. Poor me I am used to be so shy. For 21000 bitcoin it's worth it. When all those have arrived I will move Italy:)  
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 12:19:01 PM

Bargain: for only 1 BTC I will convey an *epic* story about a woman I met on holiday, a duck and a jar of marmite

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Gurrty (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 12:35:38 PM

Still no one will help a poor boy in need with a traumatic past. I had 15000 and last some gave me money was my dad with 200$ when he saw I needed it. Don't take your "own" money for granted. They can be robbed when you least expect it. It is a privilege you need to prove you are worthy to keep all time. I have gave to this world. That is my secrets expect many friends and my family that have got bitcoins because of me. And all debt I forgave and all poor older people I helped with my own 15000 that once was in my wallet.

In a free economy that have been established in this bitcoin community charity has itss place. You don't pay any taxes. Please contribute some. You can see I am honest with my story. But that is what I wrote. So do I deserv atleast 1 bitcoin perhaps? Negleclt me 1 bitcoin but don't say my story is a lie, you lie!     
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 03:16:26 PM

Once again, HOW did you lose 15,000 Bitcoins?  Did you gamble it away?  Did you get robbed?  What?
myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 03:32:45 PM

Negleclt me 1 bitcoin but don't say my story is a lie, you lie!     
If it's true, you wasted your money on drugs, and went to work high. If false, you are trying to scam us. Either way, I have no sympathy for you.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 04:04:23 PM

Where is the sex?  The story must include degrading sex while high and on the skids.  I never pay out for a sob story without sex.

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
skull88

Activity: 683

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 04:32:16 PM

ok let's assume this story is real.

You were +-20 when you went high to work? Got busted and they fired you.
And now you are 21 and have 1oz gold and 6000$.

If people want to donate money for that, can those people donate to me too, when I was 21 I had less than him and I was high all the time between my 16 and 21, even when I had a student job in vacation I smoked something before work and in my breaks (sometimes with co-workers). Never realized how horrible I had it a few years ago, I thought I had a pretty fun and normal youth but after reading this story it was actually hell. Lots of my friends had the same shocking experiences, guess I better tell them to also open a topic.

Your turning 22, you'll find another job, it's not like you got to tell on a job interview you got fired because you came high at work, just give them another reason. And else go work freelance for bitcoins. Most people aren't millionaires at the age you are. So why the fuck is this worth a donation, you tell this story like your life ended, while it is something lot's of people went through besides the bitcoin part. Huh

My niece had a car accident at +-180km/h when she was just turned 18, survived it but couldn't walk anymore and her brains only functioned for 50% anymore, killed herself a few years later...
and you whine because you lost your job in a country that has perfectly good solutions for that and you are not rich at least you still have a future, she probably would have gladly traded places with you.

now assume this is a scam.
This really is the saddest you could come up with?
No baby with a terminal disease, no heroine, prostitute yourself to earn your bitcoins back,...
weak

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp
Richy_T
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2121

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 11:38:35 PM

Negleclt me 1 bitcoin but don't say my story is a lie, you lie!     
If it's true, you wasted your money on drugs, and went to work high. If false, you are trying to scam us. Either way, I have no sympathy for you.

Don't forget, too proud to accept help from his parents but willing to beg from strangers on a public forum

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 11:48:37 PM

I am surprised that no one simply replied this: can you provide some of the addresses that could at least somewhat correlate with your story? And I don't mean randomly browsing a block explorer here... just curious.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 02:52:15 AM

Locked by request from OP.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: