Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:29:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk signature sponsoring/tasks to qualify for DeepOnion airdrop  (Read 317 times)
1qazplm1 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:03:27 PM

Hi,

I'm a HOLD-er of DeepOnion, to qualify for their airdrops I would need to perform some tasks. I'm wondering if there is someone willing to perform this tasks for me, in exchange for 2 DeepOnion's after every weekly airdrop (= about 16$ dollars per week at the current price). You would need te complete the following weekly tasks:  

-Update your signature with one that fits your membership level at: deeponion.org/view_signatures.php deeponion.org/view_signatures.php
-Registration will be based on your bitcointalk.org account.
-In order to qualify, you must be a member of bitcointalk.org, at least at Jr Member level. You must wear DeepOnion signature during the course of all airdrops.
-You must be a member of the deeponion forum (deeponion.org/forum).
-You must post at least 1 messages in bitcointalk.org and 3 messages in the official DeepOnion forum each week (minimum posts 50 characters, off-topic section not counted).
-You must add your BCT ID to your signature by replacing the XXXXX with your Bitcointalk User ID

These airdrops will last for another 12 weeks, so if you would complete these tasks you will be rewarded with 24 DeepOnions (240$ current market price) in  total, I will send you the deep onions directly after each weekly airdrop so there's no risk for either one of us.

PM me if interested!

Thanks a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:19:44 PM

Hi,

I'm a HOLD-er of DeepOnion, to qualify for their airdrops I would need to perform some tasks. I'm wondering if there is someone willing to perform this tasks for me, in exchange for 2 DeepOnion's after every weekly airdrop (= about 16$ dollars per week at the current price). You would need te complete the following weekly tasks:  

-Update your signature with one that fits your membership level at: deeponion.org/view_signatures.php deeponion.org/view_signatures.php
-In order to qualify, you must be a member of bitcointalk.org, at least at Jr Member level. You must wear DeepOnion signature during the course of all airdrops.
-You must post at least 1 messages in bitcointalk.org and 3 messages in the official DeepOnion forum each week (minimum posts 50 characters, off-topic section not counted).
-You must add your BCT ID to your signature by replacing the XXXXX with your Bitcointalk User ID

These airdrops will last for another 12 weeks, so if you would complete these tasks you will be rewarded with 24 DeepOnions (240$ current market price) in  total, I will send you the deep onions directly after each weekly airdrop so there's no risk for either one of us.

PM me if interested!

Thanks a lot.

The task isn't that easy you need to change someone else signature, every profit that we are gaining in this forum is from signature campaign I highly doubt that someone will do it for you.

plus No one will do it for you, even a shitposter will have a rough time dealing with you, unless you put the payment in escrow or you make it up front there's no guaranteed that you will be sending the 24 DeepOnions altcoin when the 12 weeks are done.

1qazplm1 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:29:55 PM

Hi,

PM me if interested!

Thanks a lot.

The task isn't that easy you need to change someone else signature, every profit that we are gaining in this forum is from signature campaign I highly doubt that someone will do it for you.

plus No one will do it for you, even a shitposter will have a rough time dealing with you, unless you put the payment in escrow or you make it up front there's no guaranteed that you will be sending the 24 DeepOnions altcoin when the 12 weeks are done.

Thanks for the reply! Can you explain what I'm missing? I thought that it wouldn't be that hard for someone to change their signature, even more when you consider that he/she only has to be jr member and post at least 1 time a week. In addition to this he/she would need to post 3 messages in the official deep coin forum. In other words 20$ for 4 messages every week and an account tag, seems like a good deal to me. But then again that's just my assumption.. Escrow or something would't be a problem for me, whatever the poster desires.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:35:04 PM

Thanks for the reply! Can you explain what I'm missing? I thought that it wouldn't be that hard for someone to change their signature, even more when you consider that he/she only has to be jr member and post at least 1 time a week. In addition to this he/she would need to post 3 messages in the official deep coin forum. In other words 20$ for 4 messages every week and an account tag, seems like a good deal to me. But then again that's just my assumption.. Escrow or something would't be a problem for me, whatever the poster desires.

That is the problem the changing of signature no one would do that if they are in a campaign, though if you are willing to put the payment in escrow I deem someone will do it for you, just wait and see some Jr.Members are not in any campaign as of now we could wait and see.

It might be a good idea to put the money in escrow now before someone decide to join in your sponsoring he/she will be at ease knowing that the payment is in hand of reputable escrow I suggest bl4nkcode for the escrow.
1qazplm1 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:42:45 PM

That is the problem the changing of signature no one would do that if they are in a campaign, though if you are willing to put the payment in escrow I deem someone will do it for you, just wait and see some Jr.Members are not in any campaign as of now we could wait and see.

It might be a good idea to put the money in escrow now before someone decide to join in your sponsoring he/she will be at ease knowing that the payment is in hand of reputable escrow I suggest bl4nkcode for the escrow.

Thanks a lot for you feedback! I will put the money in escrow using bl4nkcode. I hope somebody is willing  to help me out  Smiley.
genwealth17

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:32:15 PM

Hi,

These airdrops will last for another 12 weeks, so if you would complete these tasks you will be rewarded with 24 DeepOnions (240$ current market price) in  total, I will send you the deep onions directly after each weekly airdrop so there's no risk for either one of us.

PM me if interested!

Thanks a lot.

Not true the sender and receiver can setup Bisq accounts and you can attach transaction stipulations to your trades. I would suggest setting up a trade on the Bisq platform so that both sender and receiver fell safe with making the transaction.
StillCrazy

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:45:45 PM

The whole point of these rules is to create an active deeponion community, and reward active members with AirDrops.  This proposal, is trying to circumvent these priciples.   Get involved, start asking  questions. make the community a better place, earn your AirDrops.
lifebringer

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:25:33 PM

what if i don't have coins on my wallet? will i still be able to join this airdrop? thanks
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:06:09 PM

DeepOnion is an altcoin with many airdrop campaigns to support the interest of the community and I enjoyed it. I will participate in this project by the end of the signature project that I am participating in. Thanks for sharing about Deep Onion new airdrop project.
PClay 35

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:51:58 PM

I am a Hodl'er of Deeponion. I could'nt be bothered to meet the criteria for the air drop most notably because of having to use Bitcointalk. I promote Deepoinion a lot elsewhere, but have not really used Bitcoin talk and as a newbie, I find it very difficult to use!  Did this put anyone else off?
dickv

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:38:29 PM

I'm quite new on both Bitcointalk and and DeepOnion, and don't understand a thing.
Downloaded the wallet a few days ago and read about the airdrop on Twitter yesterday, but this seems so complicated to me...
Dikkiedik

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:23:36 PM

Just started today after 2 day's of work to get te DeepOnion wallet compiled on my raspberry Pi.
Thanks for the information, will try to make some deeponion by POW and HODL on pi wallet for POS.
Airdrop should be nice, but a lot of required actions do not work out right away.
Registering here was easy.
To register on DeepOnion Forum is still awaiting on confirmation mail pfffft.
Try to resend now already 3 times and nothing received.
Check if I typed the correct mail address and no mistakes made on my side.
updated my signature and also this check the system is saying that he cannot verify this.

All and all,
Spent load of time on this with no extra results.
I will forget the airdrop for now and continue to setup my pi with other POS coin wallets.

Cheers,
Dikkiedik
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: