Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [My Pool] Pool Server in a Box  (Read 15199 times)
senseless (OP)

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 04:50:03 AM

This is what i get after server restart http://www.dodaj.rs/f/1K/ub/255M0cCG/untitled.png

Any idea how to fix it Shocked ?  Huh

After a reset(new image load) i waited till 230k+ blocks,then i had to restart the server to reduce core number as it was taking 100% of my processor .. now i get the same error ..

Wait for the next version. I will work on it when I have time. But I'm quite swamped at the moment.

Planning on putting something together which will work on alt coins as well.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Demogorgonz

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 09:27:08 PM

Just out of curiosity,could you tell me how to resolve this ?

I really appreciate your time and work Smiley do not quit on this project  Wink
Demogorgonz

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 06:05:07 PM

Bump  Huh
senseless (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 05:56:53 PM

Bump  Huh

Customers come first. This is a side project that I'm doing in my spare time. I currently have no spare time and will not have any for the foreseeable future.

Feel free to work on it yourself.

Demogorgonz

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 05:40:48 PM

Thank you for everything,i really appreciate it ! I ve managed to debug it.. I will continue further tests for sure.

Can you tell me a bit more about what server have you installed there ? Just a little bit info in few words to start googling Smiley

Best regards,
Demo
senseless (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 05:16:32 AM

Thank you for everything,i really appreciate it ! I ve managed to debug it.. I will continue further tests for sure.

Can you tell me a bit more about what server have you installed there ? Just a little bit info in few words to start googling Smiley

Best regards,
Demo

I don't have anything running at the moment. I just recently moved, I don't even have "my computer" at my new location yet.

Demogorgonz

View Profile
July 22, 2013, 08:17:20 PM

Best regards,
Demo

I don't have anything running at the moment. I just recently moved, I don't even have "my computer" at my new location yet.

I will patiently wait for sure Cheesy i just need right direction and i will continue this on my own with a friend Smiley
nev_dull

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:35:28 PM

Is this still available somewhere?  I'd love a pool on a vm that I could play with.
I can host a torrent if required.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: