Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:55:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Start This Affiliate Business?  (Read 153 times)
cuddleface (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 10:27:04 PM

So, I've been on the forum for a couple of months now, observing what others do and keeping to myself on most things because, quite frankly, I don't want to aggravate anybody on the forums and get myself banned. I've tried a couple different business ideas. One was stupid, the other just didn't take off like I had hoped for it to. I guess it's because of my rank on the forums, or maybe because nobody knows me all that well.

Anyways, I stumbled across a Bitcoin mixing service that does affiliate marketing. If I were to refer someone there. and they mixed their coins, I would receive a 50% commission on either what they tumbled, or the tumbling fee. Can't remember which but I'm almost positive it's the latter. Would anybody be interested in using my affiliate links if I were to post them, or even send them to you through PM by request? They're a relatively new site, and they have clearnet and darknet links (just in case you do some nefarious things on the side...). I haven't used them personally, but I've read pretty good reviews so far. Yes, there are legal reasons you could say for using this, such as to keep anonymity to a higher level, since I've read that Bitcoin isn't totally anonymous. You might need Tor browser if you want to stay even more anonymous, and you might want to get a PGP tool like Kleopatra if you want to keep their PGP-based Letter of Guartantee.

The website requests what looks like to be about a 2% fee (if my math is right). For example, if you wanted to mix 0.5 BTC, your fee would be 0.00996971 BTC. I, as the affiliate, would earn 50% of that. If you're interested, comment below and we'll work something out. I'm running out of ways to earn any kind of money, I think I've posted before about my situation. You'd probably rather not hear about that, though. It's depressing on my end.

Anyways, have a good evening/morning/afternoon ( wherever you are Smiley ) and have happy holidays.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: