Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Amazon AWS Accounts  (Read 3305 times)
Mayuyu48 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:29:11 AM

Hey folks,
Most of us are familiar with how greatly useful Amazon Web Services [AWS] can be. If you're looking for AWS accounts for business or personal use, I'm your guy.

Why me?
1) 100% Escrow:
If the account is limited, banned, hacked at the time of reception - 100% money back.
Heck, if you just don't 'like' the account for some weird reason eventhough it's working perfectly - 80% money back.

2) I know what I am doing because I've worked with Paypal and Amazon for years now and my methods are based on logic, creativity and a shit load of trial and error.

3) Complete control of account. Account comes with a VCC attached credentials of which can be provided. You can deposit btc in your VCC and avail any and every service listed in AWS.

4) Accounts can be created as per requested.

Criticism is generally welcomed, but in this case it's a matter of whether or not you want to do business with me.
I believe trust is mutual and you'll find I'm more than willing to be fair to any buyer sometimes even at my own expense.
Interested people can PM me.

Regards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Markz

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:35:05 AM

Do the accounts have the limits lifted and out of the sandbox and SES?

Free Account Verification Service via SMS http://www.freesmsverifications.com/ Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Viber & 1000`s of others. Tutorial can be viewed here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIkgegNkaS8
Mayuyu48 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:44:17 AM

Do the accounts have the limits lifted and out of the sandbox and SES?
Yes. If those are the kind of accounts you're looking for. The accounts will be freshly created as per your needs.

Markz

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:05:40 AM

PM Sent thanks.

Free Account Verification Service via SMS http://www.freesmsverifications.com/ Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Viber & 1000`s of others. Tutorial can be viewed here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIkgegNkaS8
Mayuyu48 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:18:22 AM

PM Sent thanks.
(Y)

johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:30:24 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2016, 03:57:59 AM by johnsmithx

What is the price? What are the region and instances limits? Do you sell the accounts together with emails they are bound to?

I advice everyone to read some basic infos about AWS accounts and how to avoid scammers, link in my signature.

You have basically no positive trust feedback, in fact you have multiple negative trust feedbacks.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Cusdonard

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:50:04 AM

Hi can you pm me your price? I would like to know if you have an AWS EC2 account with increased limits on instances with GPU?
fightingchacha

Activity: 88

I sell .EDU Email and Digital Ocean Coupon $50...

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:59:51 AM

Your aws account using  VCC coinzy which it deposit with btc? If you using this vcc, I try cannot using AWS Code, and always failed.. I wondering about VCC you use in your aws account. If not, I interest your price.

..I sell .EDU Email and Digital Ocean Coupon $50..
Mayuyu48 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:01:33 AM

What is the price? What are the region and instances limits? Do you sell the accounts together with emails they are bound to?
I advice everyone to read some basic infos about AWS accounts and how to avoid scammers, link in my signature.

You have basically no positive trust feedback, in fact you have multiple negative trust feedbacks.
I'm talking about creating AWS accounts from scratch based on whatever anyone needs. I'm not asking for money in advance, I'm not asking to work without escrow. I'm offering for the buyer to have the account credentials first hand and upon satisfaction I get paid. I'm not promising to work some magic and provide accounts in bulk within days.
I'm interested in working with people who know what they want and are willing to be patient for the quality they need.

johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:18:44 AM

I'm talking about creating AWS accounts from scratch based on whatever anyone needs. I'm not asking for money in advance, I'm not asking to work without escrow. I'm offering for the buyer to have the account credentials first hand and upon satisfaction I get paid. I'm not promising to work some magic and provide accounts in bulk within days.
I'm interested in working with people who know what they want and are willing to be patient for the quality they need.

In addition to my previous post I strongly recommend to not pay this seller until at least several days after you have received the account and, if possible, not before the next invoice is issued by Amazon. You can easily time both together, e.g. receiving the account around 25th and paying around 5th next month.

Also notice that the seller absolutely and intentionally ignored each and every question I asked. This case is closed to me.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
ejhayehm

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:30:49 AM

are these have a good limits? I am interested to buy even it only has 2 regions as long as it has good limits

http://pasteboard.co/1CxPzIW7.png
georgeandrews

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:32:46 PM

Sent you a pm.

Thanks
Atlas747

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:51:35 AM

PM send couple of days ago. pls check
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:12:05 AM

I would like to take one, pm me details

jiannis78

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:49:35 PM

It's possible to have acc with Prozent when I like to buy from Amazone ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: