Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:05:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching partner for bustabit  (Read 621 times)
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:37:22 AM

Your money + My method

You will handle the account I will just let you use my script in exchange of 20% of earnings

If interested PM skype

IMHO everybody can make their so called strategy (but none will work in the long run) and if their partner got lucky while using the script you will get a free 20% of the earnings and if your partner losses you will lose nothing, either way you will not lose anything so its a win for you.

So if you really want to test your script, maybe ask some money from your family and test it yourself

Or get a loan from the lending section and try out your method. You need collateral to get that loan though. But I agree with this statement, any strategy in gambling will lose in the long run and your partner indeed will bear all the loses if it doesn't work. I do believe that it won't work. So I guess this strategy of yours will not see the light of day unless you fund it yourself.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: