Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:56:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trouble downloading ScryptMiner GUI r10 windows.  (Read 1537 times)
iruleeveryone28 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 02:15:36 AM

Hi there.

wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

i try to download r10 version from

http://www.mediafire.com/?0g2wi33437dawbs

sometimes the download works, but the file "cannot be saved"

i've tried multiple browsers, deactivated both windows firewall and AVG, but nothing.

any help/alternative links to the gui would be grealty appreciated, im currently averaging 6.1khas/s on r6, which is in no way NEARLY what this rig should be performing at and i've read there are huge fluctuations per user with different tools/version.

any other miner anyone wanted to suggest would be greatly appreciated too. thanks.
nixmix

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 05:11:52 PM

Hi there.

wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

i try to download r10 version from

http://www.mediafire.com/?0g2wi33437dawbs

sometimes the download works, but the file "cannot be saved"

i've tried multiple browsers, deactivated both windows firewall and AVG, but nothing.

any help/alternative links to the gui would be grealty appreciated, im currently averaging 6.1khas/s on r6, which is in no way NEARLY what this rig should be performing at and i've read there are huge fluctuations per user with different tools/version.

any other miner anyone wanted to suggest would be greatly appreciated too. thanks.

Having exact same problem Sad
bitman442

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 05:50:48 PM

I had the same thing. My AV software (Avast!) was blocking the minerd.exe file before it could even finish downloading the package. Go tell your AV software that the file is safe and you will be able to download it. It's a known false positive with many AV programs.
nixmix

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 02:45:20 PM

I had the same thing. My AV software (Avast!) was blocking the minerd.exe file before it could even finish downloading the package. Go tell your AV software that the file is safe and you will be able to download it. It's a known false positive with many AV programs.

Thats it! got it, many thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: