Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:01:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crash and fear are increasing.  (Read 1520 times)
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:42:55 AM

We are dropping under $800 soon. A big crash is coming.
I'm very disappointed in this whole situation really. People being so deceived by the BU scam.

Worst case scenario is if this goes way below $500. Trust is what fuels this economy and if it continually gets tainted with these issues it ain't gonna prosper.

If it goes below $500, I am going all in. I have enough faith in bitcoin to be confident about a recovery.
And when that does happen, I will be very rich.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:57:56 AM

Well its really disappointing to others but we must not lose hope and don't fear for what will happen in the future but we must be strong enough to face this situation. This is now the time to trust bitcoin on how it really keep its mark on the road as this journey will be travelling to a better economy.
btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 05:45:33 AM

I'm very disappointed in this whole situation really. People being so deceived by the BU scam.

another useful idiot you are.

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
iamrohitkgupta

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:29:21 AM

All the folks who are losing trust in bitcoin will come back with an enthusiasm once price stabilizes or goes beyond $1500. The problem lies in gullibility of people. While there could be real problems like backlogs of transactions(pending list of tx) and scaling, that I don't understand well. I don't think they can't be tackled without a hard fork. I may be wrong though.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 07:34:34 AM

The lower the price of bitcoin is going, the higher user of bitcoin panics, damn. It always happen and I think that lives up to the name of bitcoin, it's volatility. Just sit tight and relax guys, we just need to be calm to ride the wave.
The price is already gone under 1000$. This situation really cna make bitcoin holders to panic, but in the same time for many other who wanted to invest in bitcoin it's good opportunity to buy couple of bitcoins. So the fall has it's pluses and minuses. And for ordinary users who are interested in bitcoin just as in money it's the right advice that you gave - to be calm and ride the wave  Smiley
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:09:46 AM

According to your experience level I don't think that you should Express your thinking about the bitcoin in this way .
Because I am in the bitcoin from 2 years and seen many pump dump fall and down but never thought that its price goes down forever because it is usual for the bitcoin to change in the price with high peaks .
So here just be positive with the price of the bitcoin and buy Some bitcoin to make better profit for the future .
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:22:14 AM

According to your experience level I don't think that you should Express your thinking about the bitcoin in this way .
Because I am in the bitcoin from 2 years and seen many pump dump fall and down but never thought that its price goes down forever because it is usual for the bitcoin to change in the price with high peaks .
So here just be positive with the price of the bitcoin and buy Some bitcoin to make better profit for the future .

Kwukduck is just an ultra-trolling-bear trying to make rookies believe all nonsense he drops here when the price goes down. Most people here became immune till the point that they don't believe anyting coming from him, but as you know, Bitcoin is growing on a daily basis, and thus there are newbies he is looking to reach and (attempt to) negatively influence.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:24:57 AM

In the past two years the price of bitcoin has risen from a real low of $240 to where it is now and yes we have seen some major swings during those time and those instances where mainly because of major news of a hack in exchanges but this time around things are different and the reason for the slip is due to the scaling issues ,but once it is settled the price will start its run.
coynedterm

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:39:08 AM

Instead to think that bitcoin is a going to crash we should think that bitcoin Giving us the opportunity to buy some bitcoin .
Because from 4-5 months the price of the bitcoin was increases without going back that made the bitcoin hard to buy but currently the big crash gives the the chance to buy .
So here change you thinking to think about the bitcoin price in negetive way .
I already bought bitcoin of fraction ½ ( 0.5btc) . Hope the price will increase soon .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:57:43 AM

Well, lower price means more buyers.
Exactly i hope the price falls even more but unfortunately i think that moment is over as the price was at 900$ yesterday and recently the price came bacl to 975$. The orginal post guy shouldn't worry the price is climbing back up
hase0278

Merit: 544

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:48:45 PM

Well I too am really dissapointed by how other users believe that BU scam though. Even if it were to happen and hardfork happens, they should not be afraid since they will get both the same amounts on the two block chains if it happen so it is still a win win situation. Most probably though BU would not take over bitcoin.
N@p$t3r

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:11:02 PM

So do you mean that there is nothing to worry about amigo? Since nobody can stop bitcoin they attack the buyers by spreading nasty rumors... And thats my worry.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: