Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:14:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After stealing the money, the Jews stole cyprus's 400 million Euro's worth gold.  (Read 4700 times)
strunberg (OP)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 04:55:06 PM

Cyprus is going to sell 400 million euros worth of gold reserves to finance part of its bailout, Reuters reports citing Troika documents.

Cyprus said it will finance its bailout by selling €400 million in gold reserves, Reuters reported

Wednesday Reuters reported a final memorandum had been reached between Cyrpus and international creditors on the island nation’s bailout. The German Finance ministry spokesman, Martin Kotthaus, spoke at a news conference and said he believed the bailout package to be 10 billion euros.

The Cypriot government has already ruled out abandoning the euro, and has pledged to gradually lift capital controls to restore its broken banking sector.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

http://rt.com/business/cyprus-sell-400-million-gold-reserves-finance-bailout-639/

For those who still believe that the gold is still in Fort Knox ...

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dilatedPixel

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 05:03:27 PM

In other news, Strunberg has reverted to Nazi era scapegoating...
SgtMoth

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004

buy silver!

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 05:04:17 PM

where does it say the jews took it?  Ban this fool...
dilatedPixel

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 05:08:59 PM

Why ban Huh Free speech lets the uneducated idiots out themselves...
stephwen

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 07:33:04 PM

I think it's pretty stupid to blame the Jews for that. Everyone knows it was the reptilians.  Roll Eyes
lucb1e

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 08:01:19 PM

Why ban Huh Free speech lets the uneducated idiots out themselves...
The problem is that the majority of the people are uneducated idiots. That's what made the jew hate possible during WO II.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 08:16:43 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2013, 08:29:53 PM by glendall

Lol.

Got to watch out for 'the Jews'.

Yup I see a whole bunch right outside my window. They are wearing uniforms and kicking in the doors. Buckle down..!

Hey is that Larry David!

edit: just to be clear trying to be a very sarcastic dumb ass and think this thread is pretty stupid.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
MikeH

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 08:40:02 PM

The problem is that the majority of the people are uneducated idiots. That's what made the jew hate possible during WO II.

If you were educated you'd know Jews started WW2 - but I don't blame you for that, since it has been covered up quite well.

There is a problem in Jews being blamed for everything though, Zionists are really the ones to blame, they are mostly Jews but there are non-Jews who are Zionists and then there are Jews against Zionism who unfortunately are very rarely seen doing their protests etc as their opponents control the media.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 08:50:15 PM

StormFront for Bitcoin?

Sad... Cry
4325tgdfdfg

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 11:51:32 PM

If you were educated you'd know Jews started WW2 - but I don't blame you for that, since it has been covered up quite well.

There is a problem in Jews being blamed for everything though, Zionists are really the ones to blame, they are mostly Jews but there are non-Jews who are Zionists and then there are Jews against Zionism who unfortunately are very rarely seen doing their protests etc as their opponents control the media.

STFU you fool
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 11:56:10 PM

Who invited all the anti-Semites?  I guess it comes with the "down with the banks" package.

Anyway.  One reason to ditch gold.  But let's not pretend Bitcoin can't be subject to winding up largely in one man's pocket.

MikeH

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 01:40:29 AM

well, I'm not anti-semetic, just anti-zionist as I think we should all be.

as for my comment about WW2:
http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/jdecwar.html

then there was the Danzig massacres of 58,000 germans by jews in Poland just prior to the invasion.

but whatever, this is a bitcoin forum so I won't continue with this thread.
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 04:01:54 AM

Who invited all the anti-Semites?  I guess it comes with the "down with the banks" package.

Anyway.  One reason to ditch gold.  But let's not pretend Bitcoin can't be subject to winding up largely in one man's pocket.

The fact that the dominant players in international finance have been ever increasingly of a Jewish (or Ashkenazi) ethnic origin over the past 200 years shouldn't be ignored. When you hear people talking of conspiracy theories that 'the Jews' started WW2, the truth in the matter is that Hitler could never have waged war without the financial, technological and industrial backing of US corporations and banks, many of them Jewish owned/controlled, all of them with strong ties to Jewish financiers. They would have to, as by this time Jewish financiers were dominant in Wall Street.

An individuals ancestry is the pool from which the blueprint of his unconcious mind is drawn from. This is why people tend to inherent strange idiosyncracies from thier parents, grandparents etc, even when the individual had minimum contact with thier forebearers. This explains why much more often than not, people belonging to the same family are more like each other than they are like other non-related people around them. And, I hate to upset those of you who are fully subscribed mind slaves to the recent politically correct thought control, but this rule also functions between people of different ethnicities, as what is ethnicity except lines drawn in the sand between noticeably different gene pools?

One of the strongest arguments why Jews have traditionally always flocked towards 'money changing' is that in a more noble, more aristocratic society, Jews were forbidden to practice most other trades and professions. Also lending money at interest had been historically frowned upon in the Christian west (and in Muslim world also) and people of Jewish ethnicity were generally the only ones who had religious permission so to say, to earn a living from money changing. However, at least in Western nations, Jews are proportionally over-represented in many professions, from law, medicine, right through to the creative arts. Whilst nepotism is always likely to play an important role when one particular ethnic group come to dominate a particular area of the secular world, clearly, people of Jewish origin are on the whole both much more driven and perhaps consequentially, much more intelligent than thier gentile counterparts. Bearing in mind what I said about blueprints for unconscious minds being genetically inherited from an individuals ancestry, before they are further shaped and moulded by an individuals family and wider social environment, I would suggest that due to the history of extreme persectution perpetrated against this particular ethnic group, that not only a persectution complex has grounded itself in unconscious blueprint of the Jewish mind, but sharpened sense of existential threat.

Perhaps some of you are wondering what an unconscious sense of existential danger has to do with success. Well, it is widely recognised (by psychologists) that many people who are highly succesful in whatever field that they go into, 'suffer' from such an unconscious mindset, very often due to the loss of a parent through death or family strife at a particular age. People who feel that somehow, the world is very precarious and they can be destroyed at any moment (true for us all), tend to be people who are much more motivated and driven to succeed than people who have more balanced unconscious mindsets. Therefore, the centuries of very real existential threat has moulded a Jewish character that is highly motivated and ultra hungry for success in whatever they do  and as social restrictions and open prejudice against this ethnic group have gradually diminished over the generations (the odd notable anti-semtic blip here and there notwithstanding) the floodgates have caved in allowing people of this highly driven gene pool, to flourish and rise to the top in whatever they choose to do, transforming the Jews into a priviliged minority in most countries in which they reside. The century spanning career bans have also ensured that many of them find themselves drawn into finance, due either to family heritage and/or natural inclination and ability.

Whilst it is not good to have hoardes of unsophisticated minds who have trouble dealing with complex concepts, blaming 'the Jews' for all the world's woes and thinking of 'the Jews' as one massive secret society who are all working in perfect unison with one another to usurp the peoples of the rest of the world in order to inherit the Earth for themselves; one should not limit himself from considering the full range of what the reasons may or may not be, behind the emergence of this seeming 'super-race' and why so many prominent people in positions of power, fame, or excellence are of Jewish origin.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
stephwen

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 07:25:13 AM

someone buy theses guys a history book and close this thread
Zedster

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 08:30:04 AM

The Jews?  I won't even read past that racist crap.  This thread should locked now the OP banned from ever using this forum again.  This kind of thing should not tolerated here or anywhere.

If a mod does not step in and do something here I will stop using this forum and will make it know that these forums are run by racists.  Freedom of speech is one thing, but get real.

BTW, I am not Jewish, not religious at all. In fact the entire notion of religion is just idiotic to me.  That does not I will disrespect someone elses beliefs.

Like I said I didn't read further than the topic as I was just shocked to see this type of senseless shit here.

MODS FIX THIS
dego

Activity: 399

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 08:33:16 AM

I think somebody stole Strunzberg's last bit of brain. He's a complete idiot now... Undecided
cly

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 09:41:03 AM

Racist crap (not, but close to it).

Go to trash directly. Do not pass GO, do not collect $200.
BTC Books

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:44:30 AM

Gee - there's something special about pushing the Ignore button on racists and bigots and homophobes.

Dankedan: price seems low, time to sell I think...
baby

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 11:06:09 AM

Gee - there's something special about pushing the Ignore button on racists and bigots and homophobes.

where can i find the like button for this post?

(talking about the post of BTC Books not the first one)
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 06:49:12 PM

All these replies that I am seeing.

'shut up you idiot'

'Admin ban this guy'

'get outta here racist'

'close this disgusting thread'

Smack of the same human weakness of mind that leads to witch hunts, pogroms, and dare I say, ethnic cleansing. That is, the tendency to think in herds and for individuals to align themselves with whatever the status quo may be. 60 years ago, it was 'Jews are bad'. These days, it is 'thou shalt not say anything even slightly critical in reference to any ethnic minority group, and especially not the Jews'......whatever, I wouldn't be happy with either state of affairs.

'The Jews' aren't stealing Cyprus' gold. But it just so happens that individuals of Jewish origin are greatly over represented amongst those who are running the current corrupt global financial system, responsible for systematically wrecking economies and plundering wealth. All the biggest banks, are largely owned and controlled by moguls of Jewish origin. I know that most of you are fkn idiots who are incapable of even recognising what independent thought is, but that much has got to be allowed to be said. And the full range of reasons why this might be the case has to be allowed to be considered.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: