Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:15:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Most expensive bitcoin ever sold in history (£50 for 1 bitcoin satoshi)  (Read 1199 times)
briannguyen (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 04:39:16 PM

http://www.bitcoinrumors.com/2013/04/08/worlds-most-expensive-bitcoin-ever-sold-in-history-50-for-1-bitcoin-satoshi/

2 people have paid for 1 bitcoin satoshi (0.00000001 BTC) for £20 ($30) and £50 ($75) so far.

Do you think this is stupid. Some people know nothing about bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2013, 04:54:33 PM

Tainted Satoshis as collector items listed on eBay in 5...4...3...
aimoon

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 01:02:31 AM

Yeh dude i saw that listed on ebay and was like WTF why is this got a bid at 40 pounds? supposed it was because the person did not put much care in reading the listing.

But if he has given a positive vote back then WTF again!
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 01:09:23 AM

Seems legit  Undecided

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 01:46:40 AM

Yeh dude i saw that listed on ebay and was like WTF why is this got a bid at 40 pounds? supposed it was because the person did not put much care in reading the listing.

Are you saying he got positive feedback for the transaction? If that's the case, then the buyer truly is an idiot or he FB'ed himself, either way I'm getting in the Satoshi business.

hello fallow ebayers.i have a bitcoin shirt for sale with a pic of the leader Sotashi.the shirt had never been warn and i will enclude 1 sotashi with your order.bitcoin is now selling at over $200 each but u can bye the shirt above for only $100.why so cheap, becasue i got the shirts at a discount from a guy how got of the shirt business cause hes now a bitcoin millinaier.free shipping is included and offer proof of shipping below.

My name is Luke, and the seller did ship me the exact same shirt above along with the 1 Sotashi. I was so happy when it arrived, I broke out a new box of licorice pipes. Here is the link to BlockChain proving that I have received the Satoshi: (insert bogus link here) The other Bitcoin transactions are from me buying and selling products, if you know what I mean. Amazing what you can do with bitcoins. It's Madness!

thank you luke for proving that i'm legit.

people are asking me if i can just sell the sotashis but not the shirt.sure can!but i will have to change 10% more due to chargeback concerns,thus $110 for only 1 sotachi.

WOW!bitcoin went up pass $235 per while i was typing this listing.luckyly i got them cheap.

regards,

BoBwillPuSs
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 03:40:30 AM

hello fallow ebayers.i have a bitcoin shirt for sale with a pic of the leader Sotashi.the shirt had never been warn and i will enclude 1 sotashi with your order.bitcoin is now selling at over $200 each but u can bye the shirt above for only $100.why so cheap, becasue i got the shirts at a discount from a guy how got of the shirt business cause hes now a bitcoin millinaier.free shipping is included and offer proof of shipping below.

My name is Luke, and the seller did ship me the exact same shirt above along with the 1 Sotashi. I was so happy when it arrived, I broke out a new box of licorice pipes. Here is the link to BlockChain proving that I have received the Satoshi: (insert bogus link here) The other Bitcoin transactions are from me buying and selling products, if you know what I mean. Amazing what you can do with bitcoins. It's Madness!

thank you luke for proving that i'm legit.

people are asking me if i can just sell the sotashis but not the shirt.sure can!but i will have to change 10% more due to chargeback concerns,thus $110 for only 1 sotachi.

WOW!bitcoin went up pass $235 per while i was typing this listing.luckyly i got them cheap.

regards,

BoBwillPuSs

Phinn, you do that too well. It's friggin' scary.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 12:14:41 PM

wow! 7 sold. Were they generated by Satoshi? Who are buying these?

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
Gurrty

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 12:16:12 PM

wow! 7 sold. Were they generated by Satoshi? Who are buying these?

Good that thought sold them...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: