Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:00:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: beachty88 HAS HACKED MY Bitcointalk account reward !!! 1BTC  (Read 769 times)
H3lp (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:07:15 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2016, 05:21:04 PM by H3lp

So this person beachty88 has hacked my bitcointalk account he has photoshopped the photos in the thread at the bottom and claims he sent me $400 via Localbitcoins i never use my Localbitcoin account but i am still in control of it under the same user name (ph111)  people have been giving him my info in the other thread that he has started..

I need to know why he wants to do this and also i want his DOX, when i post on the thread in the link he deletes my posts, i have posted in BTC-E trolbox under my  username 4PMW which someone said in his thread is mine which it is  !

I will pay 1BTC to find out  why his doing this and also his DOX please I've wrote this in a rush as i must go out ill be online later any help appreciated and i will pay the 1 BTC reward...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1719406.msg17219306#msg17219306
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:12:38 PM

Your post is almost unreadable and very hard to understand. You should use the correct scam reporting format - it's in the thread at the top of the forum.

What is your bitcoin account that you claim is hacked? Maybe you could link to the thread where you are being accused of scamming? It is unlikely that anybody will share his "DOX" and if you have done business with them before, surely you have some extra detail like a bitcoin address or names.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
H3lp (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:17:41 PM

Your post is almost unreadable and very hard to understand. You should use the correct scam reporting format - it's in the thread at the top of the forum.

What is your bitcoin account that you claim is hacked? Maybe you could link to the thread where you are being accused of scamming? It is unlikely that anybody will share his "DOX" and if you have done business with them before, surely you have some extra detail like a bitcoin address or names.

My bitcointalk account ph111

He has photoshopped messages and accuses me of stealing $400 i have no idea why ?
Beachty88

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:55:51 PM

Its already been verified you are a scammer and claimed to be hacked sfter you stole 400$. All info is verifiable by an admin that you posted your btc address and i sent you 400$. All this can be verified on blockchain. You then changed your password after you stole the 400$ which is indicated by timestamps. You claimed to be hacked.... it was all a false story. Lbc has already banned this guy for multiple scam attempts and he was on forum trying to scam again.

Check thread here
H3lp (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:58:53 PM

Its already been verified you are a scammer and claimed to be hacked sfter you stole 400$. All info is verifiable by an admin that you posted your btc address and i sent you 400$. All this can be verified on blockchain. You then changed your password after you stole the 400$ which is indicated by timestamps. You claimed to be hacked.... it was all a false story. Lbc has already banned this guy for multiple scam attempts and he was on forum trying to scam again.

Check thread here

Verified by who ?

i haven't scammed anyone where are the other 2 people you've bought accounts from why on earth would someone want my LBC account for $400 i can see you messaged me as ph111 in my emails but i didn't reply to any can admin verify someone replied and the ip address can admin help out here to clear my name ?
Beachty88

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:08:20 PM

Check thread here

Verified by who ?

i haven't scammed anyone where are the other 2 people you've bought accounts from why on earth would someone want my LBC account for $400 i can see you messaged me as ph111 in my emails but i didn't reply to any can admin verify someone replied and the ip address can admin help out here to clear my name ?

Refer to other thread. You are a scammer making multiple threads because you got destroyed by proof and reputable users in the other thread. Ph111 is a scammer stay away. Your name will not be cleared. You changed your password after the timestamp blockchain shows that i sent you 400$. Your story is total bullshit and enjoy my 400$. Name of the user I bought an account from and sent first (without me getting scammed) is posted in other thread. You also lied that i deleted your posts in other thread when I dont even have the capability of deleting your posts. You are a liar and scammer
themerkle

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:22:13 PM

ph111, H3lp or whatever who you are, everyone already understand you are liar and scammer, so stop to post this bullshit. Scamming people for just half of bitcoin, pffff, you should be banned
Beachty88

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:26:13 PM

ph111, H3lp or whatever who you are, everyone already understand you are liar and scammer, so stop to post this bullshit. Scamming people for just half of bitcoin, pffff, you should be banned

Very much appreciate your time looking into this and seeing he is a blatant scammer! Feels good to atleast get a little justice!
themerkle

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:41:51 PM

Guys, like I said I will pay 1 Btc rewrd for DOX of this scambag!! Any info is appreciated

Looks like you forgot to relogin from another nick, LOL!!!
themerkle

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:47:53 PM

he just realized and deleted his message, haha, you are so stupid
Beachty88

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:49:25 PM

he just realized and deleted his message, haha, you are so stupid

Lol that is the funniest blunder I have ever seen. Great catch. I am going to link to other thread. Hopefully an admin reads this and bans this user haha.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:53:24 PM

I'm really short and don't know which side to go for because it seems its words against words. And from what I have read so far from the other thread I can only but state facts I have been able to gather.

1. You claimed he was deleting your messages whereas the thread is not 'a self moderated one"neo how come he was able to delete from the thread?

2. You were so sure he photoshoped your meassages. How?

3. On the other thread you are now claiming you saw the messages and didn't respond, but before you said the responses were photoshoped . I think the admin need to serve as an umpire in this...

Beachty88

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:58:00 PM

I'm really short and don't know which side to go for because it seems its words against words. And from what I have read so far from the other thread I can only but state facts I have been able to gather.

1. You claimed he was deleting your messages whereas the thread is not 'a self moderated one"neo how come he was able to delete from the thread?

2. You were so sure he photoshoped your meassages. How?

3. On the other thread you are now claiming you saw the messages and didn't respond, but before you said the responses were photoshoped . I think the admin need to serve as an umpire in this...

If you cant see it clear cut I think you have missed reading this thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1719406.msg17268787#msg17268787

He even admitted the account was not hacked because he just wrote a post from
Ph111, the same post he wrote from h3lp, then immediately deleted it but another user quoted it before he was able to get rid of it.
H3lp (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:01:59 PM

These people control ph111 as they posted from it !

I honestly didn't realise until i just went out and had 5 mins to think about it i did have emails on Saturday i recovered them and yes they was from beachty88 these guys are obviously professional so my 1 BTC isn't going to find them i presume glad my coins are offline mostly but if anyone can help identify even there friends who want to put them in for a decent reward with solid proof i will pay  a lot more than 1 BTC in confidence fuckin rats !
Beachty88

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:13:26 PM

Guys, like I said I will pay 1 Btc rewrd for DOX of this scambag!! Any info is appreciated

Looks like you forgot to relogin from another nick, LOL!!!

Next time delete it quicker lol!
H3lp (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:26:56 PM

So Beachy just sent me a pm or did he fuck knows can anyone tell where ph111 is been accessed from now please any help appreciated i would tip but paranoid to give out any addresses for now  ?
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:38:59 AM

GO, talk to a moderator or an admin about your hack problem, you will have to prove ownership by a signed message from a stacked BTC address.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: