Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:31:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump's Job Approval Rating  (Read 1723 times)
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:32:45 PM

The Liberals are almost willing to let the country burn just to show that Trump is incompetent. The real blame should go to the DNC, They are the reason Trump won in the first place. But since most Americans are shallow minded they choose to disregard that and continue with their annoying demonstrations, They should face the facts they lost and they need some restructuring in their party.

Almost? They already did burn down Baltimore and started riots at university campus.

It is hilarious, that so many of them are into bitcoin too. Af if bitcoin was some communist social justice product in the first place.

And I am not even into the fact, that some of them proposed to cut off their genitals, if their elected president builds wall on borders with Mexico.

If anything, elections proved, that college educated, rich white kids suffer all kinds of mental illnesses and are anything but future of the country, that used to be superpower.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:04:32 PM

And I am not even into the fact, that some of them proposed to cut off their genitals, if their elected president builds wall on borders with Mexico.

Well, no Mexicans, legal or illegal, are that stupid as to cut their balls off.

Meanwhile bids are being taken right now for the WALL. I wonder if maybe we could extend the WALL, to include certain areas with these self-ball-cutters. Like, we could put the WALL around Oakland.

Damn, we could put it around Washington DC (after first helicoptering Trump & crew out, of course).

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:30:48 AM

It has been already established that the mainstream media is not capable of gauging the mood of the US voters, as proved by their disastrous opinion polls for the POTUS elections. So even if the media is showing 35% support for Trump, I believe that the real number is somewhere around 45%.

The methodology itself has to be called into question a sample from California has significantly different results than one for Montana, just as much as there is a difference if they ask someone who lives in the countryside their opinion versus those who live in the cities.
Not factoring in liberal bias the stats are pretty much what you would expect of city dwellers but not those who live out of it.

The joke is that for all the whining and complaints its likely those liberals did not vote the 4/10, and just decided that the democrats were pretending to offer me more but it would likely be more of the same even if it was Republicans plus variance in some key aspects.

http://www.electproject.org/2016g

4/10 heck even on talk compared to the people who vote in the poll vs browsing the topic even with return visits the turnout is close to that in all likelihood.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:29:35 PM

The Liberals are almost willing to let the country burn just to show that Trump is incompetent. The real blame should go to the DNC, They are the reason Trump won in the first place. But since most Americans are shallow minded they choose to disregard that and continue with their annoying demonstrations, They should face the facts they lost and they need some restructuring in their party.

Almost? They already did burn down Baltimore and started riots at university campus.

It is hilarious, that so many of them are into bitcoin too. Af if bitcoin was some communist social justice product in the first place.

If anything, elections proved, that college educated, rich white kids suffer all kinds of mental illnesses and are anything but future of the country, that used to be superpower.

Dude, someone is gonna cut his unit off behind a fuckin wall? They could build an electric fence, you can't bring the junk into this fight, no matter how you feel. You gotta link me to this guy, bro. I'm not conservative, and this is fucking hilarious to me Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: