Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:09:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: NOTROLL.IN admin overnight withdrew 25% of our coins from our balances !  (Read 18265 times)
serge79 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 08:37:43 PM

Careful people, yesterday night our savings, hosted on our balance on http://notroll.in , biggest litecoin pool in the world, were plundered by admin.

Everybody has lost 25% of his total savings, we're screwed.

Anyone has any suggestion?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 08:38:23 PM

proof?

more or less retired.
serge79 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 08:58:28 PM

You can find proofs in notroll.in thread here on bitcointalk.org

I never withdrew so my balance used to be same as earned coins, and my address clear of transaction (i created a litecoin address, joined notroll.in since its bigger pool of the world and i thought it to be safe and i never did a transaction with it)

Yesterday I lost exactly 25% of my total balance.

Nicksasa, notroll.in admin, logged yesterday on this site to say:

1) i'm in hospital so i dont have access to my cold wallet
2) I overpayed miners (1%fee instead of 5%) for 14 hours
3) To recover my minor gains I took out a certain sum from actual balances (not sure if every account or only the ones mining in last two days)
4) There's no more money on hot wallet, except blocks we're hashing right now, so you'll experience problems with withdrawal of your remaining coins.

ChanceCoats123

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 10:28:04 PM

I'm confused why you keep so many Ltc in your pool account. My payout threshold is 1 and so should everyone else's. Same reason I don't keep btc on mtgox o or ltc on btc-e.  Huh
debianlinux

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 10:31:24 PM

I'm confused why you keep so many Ltc in your pool account. My payout threshold is 1 and so should everyone else's. Same reason I don't keep btc on mtgox o or ltc on btc-e.  Huh

Yes, she deserved the rape, look at how she was dressed.
Nicksasa

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 10:32:58 PM

1% fee instead ?? you were paid DOUBLE.
2 days and 14h for getwork miners, 14h for stratum miners.

jmmichael93

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 10:55:52 PM

I wasn't mining on your pool at all during the period of double payment, so how do you explain my funds getting cut as well?  Seems rather unfair to punish everyone because you made a mistake and double paid out during a period of time. 
serge79 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 12:50:47 AM

I'm lucky it's not "many Ltc" but close to 10. I thought 20 was a fair amount to withdraw, I thought less transactions and a bit of deposit could help the pool management. I'm a total noob in mining and I set it at 1 today.

I didn't like we got an haircut on our savings, (10 or 1000 would be the same) and a 25% one seems very high and I opened this thread to warn people about importance of keep very low funds on pools.

Glad to see you're feeling better, Nicksasa, I joined your pool a week ago, I'm very disappointed right now but I'm going to stay and see if things improve. This doesn't seem a good week for notroll.in, maybe I joined at the wrong moment and my judgement is partial.

DannyM

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 12:59:14 AM

notroll is in Cyprus I guess
rbbrdckybk

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 01:01:26 AM

My girlfriend barely mined at all during the the last few days on notroll.in. She unfortunately had also never cashed out. Which means that she had 35 LTC sitting in her account at notroll.in, which took her weeks to accumulate at 150 kH/sec.

You decided to simply take 10 LTC out of her account, because you made a mistake with your site and burned yourself. She wasn't even mining during the overpayment period, and even if she was, she certainly doesn't mine 20 LTC in one day (the amount she would have had to have mined during a double payment period for this adjustment to have been "fair"). 10 LTC is almost 1/3 of all the LTC she has EVER mined, in the weeks she's been active on notroll.in!

That is outright theft, and I cannot believe that there are still people mining in your pool after this.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. BC1BgMbaHFWArSHxTCNjTTFCeWt2pD9LRU
Nicksasa

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 01:13:06 AM

My girlfriend barely mined at all during the the last few days on notroll.in. She unfortunately had also never cashed out. Which means that she had 35 LTC sitting in her account at notroll.in, which took her weeks to accumulate at 150 kH/sec.

You decided to simply take 10 LTC out of her account, because you made a mistake with your site and burned yourself. She wasn't even mining during the overpayment period, and even if she was, she certainly doesn't mine 20 LTC in one day (the amount she would have had to have mined during a double payment period for this adjustment to have been "fair"). 10 LTC is almost 1/3 of all the LTC she has EVER mined, in the weeks she's been active on notroll.in!

That is outright theft, and I cannot believe that there are still people mining in your pool after this.
Instead of acting like this, you should really read my latest posts on the main topic. And I burned myself ? It's the pool that is the victim. And the fact that nobody even bothered to tell me (out of the 2000 users, in 2 days) they were getting paid double ... some of you guys knew this was coming.Would you rather have the pool closing, just like MtRed and only get half of your funds ?  Roll Eyes

khamark

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 01:16:34 AM

I cannot withdraw any of my ltc now, so i guess that the "problems" you were referring to is that the hot wallet is empty? how long will i have to wait to withdraw? (i was guessing you took 10% from our income to put them in hot wallet...seems i'm wrong?)
manface

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 01:16:34 AM

Instead of acting like this, you should really read my latest posts on the main topic. And I burned myself ? It's the pool that is the victim. And the fact that nobody even bothered to tell me (out of the 2000 users, in 2 days) they were getting paid double ... some of you guys knew this was coming.Would you rather have the pool closing, just like MtRed and only get half of your funds ?  Roll Eyes

Instead of taking funds from people who didn't double mine shouldn't you have taken it from those that did? And then covered the losses yourself for the mistake you made?
Nicksasa

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 01:18:46 AM

Instead of taking funds from people who didn't double mine shouldn't you have taken it from those that did? And then covered the losses yourself for the mistake you made?
There was no easy way to do that. And I should cover them ? Are you kidding ? Blame the +2000 users that did like their nose was bleeding.

rbbrdckybk

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 01:23:17 AM

Exactly.

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
manface

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 01:25:08 AM

There was no easy way to do that. And I should cover them ? Are you kidding ? Blame the +2000 users that did like their nose was bleeding.

You run the pool so the responsibility of it ends up on your shoulders. Your pool was paying people double, that is your responsibility. You have now taken funds from people who didn't even benefit from the double mining to cover *your* losses. That seems shady in my opinion.

It sucks for you but I'm not sure taking it out on other people is the right course of action here.
Nicksasa

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 01:29:26 AM

If you are so interested anyway you should've read my latest posts in the main topic. But no, ofcourse you haven't.
I'm really starting to wonder why I am even doing all this trouble anymore, if this is all I get back anyway. LTC community has gone downhill since the price went up, there's no doubt about that  Roll Eyes

rbbrdckybk

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 01:33:46 AM

As people have already explained to you, it is doubtful that anyone knew they were being paid double. My last full day of mining at notroll.in, I was credited for 5.5 LTC over a 24 hour period. This is with ~2400 kH/sec of hashing power. My daily expectation at a PPS site at the time was about 12 LTC/day. With all of the downtime, slowness, and submitted shares that simply disappeared at notroll.in, a typical day for me mining there was worth about 1/2 of expectation.

If my 5.5 daily LTC suddenly doubled to 11 LTC, I certainly wouldn't think I was being double paid. I would think that the site was actually running smoothly for the first time in over a week.

I can't believe that you're sitting there blaming your users for your own dishonesty.

manface

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 01:37:36 AM

If you are so interested anyway you should've read my latest posts in the main topic. But no, ofcourse you haven't.
I'm really starting to wonder why I am even doing all this trouble anymore, if this is all I get back anyway. LTC community has gone downhill since the price went up, there's no doubt about that  Roll Eyes

Why blame the litecoin community for your behavior? You made a mistake, now you're taking thousands of dollars away from other innocent people to cover *your* mistake. I don't know how much more simple this could be. You are living in denial about it.

If you can't run a pool properly don't run one. You let other people waste their money mining at your pool and then spend their money without authorization. You blame your mistake on the people who supposedly should have told you about your mistake instead of taking responsibility for it yourself for making the mistake in the first place, like a mature professional would.
Nicksasa

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 01:44:56 AM

I'm really starting to wonder why I am even doing all this trouble anymore, if this is all I get back anyway. LTC community has gone downhill since the price went up, there's no doubt about that  Roll Eyes

Why blame the litecoin community for your behavior? You made a mistake, now you're taking thousands of dollars away from other innocent people to cover *your* mistake. I don't know how much more simple this could be. You are living in denial about it.

If you can't run a pool properly don't run one.
Shrug, read my latest posts on the main topic. I can't make it simpler then that. I've already said i will put something up for users that got taken too much from. WHat's next ? You are going to say i shouldn't take anything from the miners that were paid double ?  Roll Eyes

manface

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 01:47:52 AM

Shrug, read my latest posts on the main topic. I can't make it simpler then that. I've already said i will put something up for users that got taken too much from. WHat's next ? You are going to say i shouldn't take anything from the miners that were paid double ?  Roll Eyes

No one has information on how much you actually paid double to people. Why was 25% the magic number? Why don't you own up to your mistake instead of blaming everyone else for it? You are still refusing to take credit for the mistake. This is all your fault, a problem caused by you.
simonk83

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 01:49:57 AM

Well, I have nothing to do with your pool but you're handling this terribly.   I wouldn't expect too many people to stick around (I certainly wouldn't).
Nicksasa

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 01:51:20 AM

Have I EVER denied it wasn't a problem caused by me ? No, I haven't. But you can't blame me for pointing out that nobody bothered to contact me in 2 days that they were being double paid.
You're lucky that I'm not a total dick and just disappeared with the pool (that has happend before with ltc pools.).

And i'm not sure if i have said this before, but i have already put all of my personal ltc in it (2k).

manface

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 01:53:55 AM

Have I EVER denied it wasn't a problem caused by me ? No, I haven't. But you can't blame me for pointing out that nobody bothered to contact me in 2 days that they were being double paid.
You're lucky that I'm not a total dick and just disappeared with the pool (that has happend before with ltc pools.).

Oh so this is why you are treating people with contempt. Because you actually "stuck around" and stole 25% instead of stealing 100% you feel like people owe you a bit of gratitude. Understood.

Can we give Nicksasa some gratitude for only stealing 25% of the funds and sticking around? People? Come on he's not like those other pool guys who just ran with everything.
Nicksasa

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 01:56:45 AM

Oh so this is why you are treating people with contempt. Because you actually "stuck around" and stole 25% instead of stealing 100% you feel like people owe you a bit of gratitude. Understood.

Can we give Nicksasa some gratitude for only stealing 25% of the funds and sticking around? People? Come on he's not like those other pool guys who just ran with everything.
You are saying "stole" as it was for personal intentions... At that point i HAD no choice. I should've just kept it quiet and let the pool go total bankrupt then I guess.

Honestly, some people will be on my bitcointalk banlist tomorrow.

simonk83

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 01:59:58 AM

I think a certain pool will be on a lot of people's banlists tomorrow.   Well done, you royally screwed this whole thing up.
manface

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 02:00:09 AM

You are saying "stole" as it was for personal intentions... At that point i HAD no choice. I should've just kept it quiet and let the pool go total bankrupt then I guess.

You did steal it, stealing is taking without asking, which is what you did. You are justifying the theft because your mistake was paying out some people double for mining (apparently, this hasn't been proven).

What you should have done is simply covered the costs of your mistake yourself. This is what a professional would have done. This is what anyone who wants to continue doing business does.

An immature person with no business sense blames everyone else, steals their funds to cover their own loss and then attacks people who criticize their behavior. ie You. Rather than NICKSASA lose money for this mistake all the pool users do collectively. NICKSASA comes out on top for his mistake, the pool users don't.

You are living in denial my friend.
elchorizo

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 02:00:45 AM

Nick,

I contacted you about buying notroll.in off of you. I would be willing to purchase the pool from you and even reimburse the people that got "taxed" for the mistake.

Please send me a PM about this, I'm willing to put up the cash to make this RIGHT by everyone.

BTC: 1Chorizo6WNabZxVfQyGtvF4JiRt7Hexxb
LTC: Lchorizoy8ck7Arbby8LDnw5wAmi8h6Hzb
elvisrene

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 02:01:01 AM

i left notroll.in for that reason the kh/s just suddenly decreased from 2400 to 1000 and that was all during 24 h period when i saw that i went stage left exit just saying dont just trow your miners into the pool and let them swim on there own ...
Nicksasa

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 02:03:24 AM

You did steal it, stealing is taking without asking, which is what you did. You are justifying the theft because your mistake was paying out some people double for mining (apparently, this hasn't been proven).

What you should have done is simply covered the costs of your mistake yourself. This is what a professional would have done. This is what anyone who wants to continue doing business does.

An immature person with no business sense blames everyone else, steals their funds to cover their own loss and then attacks people who criticize their behavior. ie You. Rather than NICKSASA lose money for this mistake all the pool users do collectively. NICKSASA comes out on top for his mistake, the pool users don't.

You are living in denial my friend.
I don't even understand why you are STILL going on with this, i have already said i will put a page or so up for the people that got taken too much. Keep ignoring it and bashing me, we'll see where it gets you.
I'm done.

manface

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 02:06:56 AM

I don't even understand why you are STILL going on with this, i have already said i will put a page or so up for the people that got taken too much. Keep ignoring it and bashing me, we'll see where it gets you.
I'm done.

You have all the information you need to correct this issue in your database. You know who got paid double (If any), you know who you took money from. If you already had money to cover the losses you wouldn't have stolen 25% already. Instead of asking people to come to you why don't you just give back the 25% you stole already. Anything less is a theft for your mistake.
Nicksasa

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 02:11:22 AM

I'm done.

You have all the information you need to correct this issue in your database. You know who got paid double (If any), you know who you took money from. If you already had money to cover the losses you wouldn't have stolen 25% already. Instead of asking people to come to you why don't you just give back the 25% you stole already. Anything less is a theft for your mistake.
Lol, so i should even give the users that got paid 2.5 days it back. Come on, srsly ? Remember when btcguild paid out 1250BTC too much ...
And no it's not that easy to tell who got paid double, there is no diffrence in the db if a user is using stratum or getwork.

manface

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 02:16:45 AM

Lol, so i should even give the users that got paid 2.5 days it back. Come on, srsly ? Remember when btcguild paid out 1250BTC too much ...
And no it's not that easy to tell who got paid double, there is no diffrence in the db if a user is using stratum or getwork.

Yes you should pay back _everyone_ you took money from. Like you said you can't tell who did benefit and who didn't. It was your mistake you should pay for it.
Nicksasa

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 02:17:41 AM

Yes you should pay back _everyone_ you took money from. Like you said you can't tell who did benefit and who didn't. It was your mistake you should pay for it.
You sir, are living in a dream world.

maunderingcabal

Don't dwell in the past, don't dream of the future

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 02:20:19 AM

25% of 0 is .... 0 lost. Why would anyone keep coins floating on a pool that could crash or rob you at any minute? Lesson learned for some people.

You like my post? Buy me a beer for ฿0.01
13KKQYQLmDFaTtcoPDtnt3My1PPUdcc8AL
My website/blog/bitcoin store
peacefulmind

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 02:24:51 AM

Nick if you want to cash out send me a PM.

I will purchase the pool outright.

Quote from: FrictionlessCoin
"I think you are to hung up on this notion about 'pre-mining' being a No-No."
- from journeys into the dark depths of the alt coin forum....
rbbrdckybk

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 02:26:59 AM

25% of 0 is .... 0 lost. Why would anyone keep coins floating on a pool that could crash or rob you at any minute? Lesson learned for some people.

Many people were unable to cash out for days due to a site "bug", and then because notroll.in's payout wallet was apparently empty.

manface

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 02:47:27 AM

I know right, it's much easier to not take responsibility for your actions. Good that you took the hard road there of stealing peoples funds to pay for your mistake. Bravo!
GForce

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:03:37 AM

P2Pool is nice.
jmmichael93

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:12:14 AM

What others have been voicing is exactly what I've been trying to say in my posts.  If this pool was treated like a real business, ran by a competent owner, this would never fly.  Business 101, if you make a mistake, you pay for it, not your employees, not your customers.  If you noticed that you were losing money because of a mistake you made on the pool and needed to take immediate action, maybe a better option would have been to shut it down temporarily until you could get it fixed rather then just take funds from people to cover your own ass.  The excuse that no one bothered to contact you to mention the double payment just doesn't cut it.  It's your responsibility to keep tabs on the way your pool operates.  How would any of us know we were getting double paid considering this pool has been running so shaky lately?  As others mentioned, maybe a lot of people just thought the problems were finally fixed and we were getting what we should.  Anyways, your entire tone in these threads is just insulting to your miners.  Fess up to your mistake, make it right with everyone, if you have to eat the costs a bit, well, maybe lesson learned for you and you'll be a little more careful in the future.

Maybe it's time someone just put this up in the Scam thread and let it get sorted out there?

simonk83

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:14:01 AM

I'd have to say this is prime scammer tag material unfortunately.
manface

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:17:09 AM

What others have been voicing is exactly what I've been trying to say in my posts.  If this pool was treated like a real business, ran by a competent owner, this would never fly.  Business 101, if you make a mistake, you pay for it, not your employees, not your customers.  If you noticed that you were losing money because of a mistake you made on the pool and needed to take immediate action, maybe a better option would have been to shut it down temporarily until you could get it fixed rather then just take funds from people to cover your own ass.  The excuse that no one bothered to contact you to mention the double payment just doesn't cut it.  It's your responsibility to keep tabs on the way your pool operates.  How would any of us know we were getting double paid considering this pool has been running so shaky lately?  As others mentioned, maybe a lot of people just thought the problems were finally fixed and we were getting what we should.  Anyways, your entire tone in these threads is just insulting to your miners.  Fess up to your mistake, make it right with everyone, if you have to eat the costs a bit, well, maybe lesson learned for you and you'll be a little more careful in the future.

Maybe it's time someone just put this up in the Scam thread and let it get sorted out there?

What are you TALKING ABOUT??? A professional pool owner should be able to leave his pool generating thousands of dollars a day for weeks on end and not care about what it's doing. If it breaks down or gives people too much money then everyone else should pay for it not the poor pool owner!  Roll Eyes

Completely agree with you, he just took a whopping 25% with no idea of what was actually lost as he doesn't even know! He just took 25% to cover himself AND THEN SOME to ensure he would come out on top of this mistake of his. It's pretty crazy, should be labelled a scammer unless he pays it all back.
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:18:24 AM

Nick, just pay everyone back.

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
BitHits

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 05:17:52 AM

uhhh with a domain like NoTroll.in .. what do you bloody expect ?

Free BTC http://beta.BitHits.info BTC 1DNNERMT5MMusfYnCBfcKCBjBKZWBC5Lg2 DGC DH2Pm4VXxsTeqUYZkEySU1c8p5TLvuLe8u LTC LP2QiL1pnsaKVX5Qa811pFJuFL8FxkxWRz
elvisrene

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 05:33:35 AM

that pool is going down how is it possible him taking 4% of 800000 kh/s for what lets say 3 or 4 months that is a lot of ltc and he took 25 % for an error that he made for what 2 days just take your lost and coming here and saying his taking names so that he could ban them tomorrow your better of selling the pool . Everyone is going to leave your pool no matter what even if you give back the money ..If you own a biz you have to take the responsibility of what you do .And you should not come here saying youll ban . For starter here is my name on your server elvisrene.1 1 ban me Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
ninjarobot

Activity: 761

Mine Silent, Mine Deep

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 05:45:06 AM

I came back from work today and checked my notroll.in mining balance and was a bit confused:

My account claimed I mined 9.77130678 LTC in the last 24 hours.

However my balance and payouts in the last 24 hours only add up to 2.50750158 LTC.

So where did the other 7.2638052 LTC go?

This thread explains part of it, but it seems more than 25% is missing.

Needless to say, I'll be moving to another pool. Good day to you sir.
manface

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 05:59:31 AM

Yeah reports for some people are saying he took 80+% of their earnings too. He's actually taken 100% of them by dumping the so called "Hot wallet" into his own personal stash. It's just a question of whether he is going to give anything back at his stage. No one can withdraw until the pool mines *NEW* blocks atm because he has taken the entire hot wallet. ie everything.
lazlopanaflex

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 06:14:50 AM

I second that. Man up, Nick. Give us our money back.

G2A.com: Best site on the web for cheap PC games. Bitcoin accepted! https://www.g2a.com/r/user-5772bce920be5
elvisrene

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 06:25:56 AM

well it semmes that he took precautions so that people dont leave his pool but in btc-e in the troll chat there calling him a scammer it is just a matter of time . Mining takes people tiem and investment you sould have at least the courtesy o femailing the people you scamed i mean you over payed to tell them you where going to (scam) charge them 80% not 25% 80 i mean i dont know if you dont know mathe but 80 is one thing and 25 is another..
Soak

Activity: 213

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 06:27:27 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2013, 06:39:26 AM by Soak

I second that. Man up, Nick. Give us our money back.

With the 4% fee and 3 blocks discovered per hour in average.. 3*(50*0.04)*24 = 144 LTC in average per day to refund the hole, or refund people.. by the fee (so from people themselves, lolz).The admin said he put 2k in the hole from his personnal wallet? According to my informations, it missed 3k LTC to found somewhere to save the pool.

So according to my maths, 21 days in average is the time to refund the hole and maybe to give back 25% to everybody.. Or not. That's a free fee for a month from another point of vue. Maybe the best solution to make all miners happy?
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 06:30:47 AM

It always amazes me some of the brazen swindlers who manage to find victims around here.  NoTroll.in.  ROTFL.

What does someone have to do, actually name themselves "Scamming Thief" and promise to steal all your money?  I bet if someone did that, they'd still get suckers.
elvisrene

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 06:46:46 AM

admin scammer tag in place please
codegnome

Activity: 782
Merit: 258

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 07:48:09 AM

Unacceptable. I can't believe he did this. So in his world it is our privilege to use his pool.
I certainly won't be giving him another opportunity to steal from me to correct his mistake.

OK maybe one more chance because I freaking love notroll.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
██.
1xBit.com
██
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
           ▄█▄
         ▀█████▀
         ▄██▀██▄
       ▄█████████▄
     ▀▀███████████▀▀
      ▄███████████▄
   ▄▄███▄███████▄███▄▄
    ▀███████████████▀
   ▄█████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀
          █████
          █████
          █       ██
  ▄█▄   ▀▀▄▀▀  █
▀█████▀   ▀     █    ██
 ██▀██      ▀▄
              ▄▄██████
    ▀▀▄▄    ███████████
 ▀▄
       ██████████████
▀▀▄ ▀▀▀
  ████████████████
 ▀
      ██████████████████
   ██
    ██████████████████
            ▀▀▀█
████████████
                  ▀▀▀████████
                        ▀▀▀███
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
vdragon

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 08:01:14 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2013, 08:13:55 AM by vdragon

Ok let me drop in some words. I started the riot on the orher thread because I couldnt withdraw my earning and btc/ltc was plummeting, so in the begining, that is a loss, however you put it. Lost like 20% of my earnings there for 12 hours. Someone maybe wouldnt mind, I would.

On the other subject, of cutting peoples balances, I got cut about 17 ltc, when I did the calculation, its a few ltc over what I should have lost - but all this comes out of irresponsibly running the pool.

Bottom line, when you get to the point where you are making thousands of usd a day, there cant be only one man running the pool ....

And yes, if you are running a serious bussines, you should soak it up and carry on, keep customers happy and cover your loss through a fee in some days. I really dont mind for a few of mine ltc, wouldnt change my opinion about this - but it was up to you to decide what you value more, your money, or the customers that made you that money, and you made that decision ...

I personally moved to another pool, and am not coming back, because I dont like things that dont work.

My USB Erupter GROUP BUY https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252180.0

Hungary (south) based trader - accepting/sending bank transfers, also willing to meet in person
nyusternie

Activity: 211

"Living the Kewl Life"

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 08:40:42 AM

coincidentally, i just setup a few friends of mine who were interested in mining ltc. i don't really know much about pools in general (btc or ltc), but this seems like amateur hour. at least now i can explain to them where their ltc disappeared to. considering the small amount, its really not a big deal; and my issue isn't the money-grab to save the pool, but the attitude of the operator towards his miners Huh

i'm not quite ready to abandon ship, but i'd appreciate if someone could offer any good ltc pool alternatives?
also, what's the best way to secure ltc after withdrawal? are there any clients that support watch-only addresses? how about paper wallets?

thanks

1SDoTrAWQnbJ2ZHvLs3a2XxazqNSishn1
GPG A1638B57 | OTC nyusternie
vdragon

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 08:52:19 AM

coinotron.com, ltc.kattare.com (I think its .com), litecoinpool.org and I think pool-x.eu - not 100% sure, but there must be a list somewhere here on forum

My USB Erupter GROUP BUY https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252180.0

Hungary (south) based trader - accepting/sending bank transfers, also willing to meet in person
Tesla71

Activity: 302
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 08:56:53 AM

maybee that one here has o lot of the main pools (dont know if the newest ones in there though):

https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin/wiki/Comparison-of-mining-pools
codegnome

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 09:06:49 AM

i'm not quite ready to abandon ship, but i'd appreciate if someone could offer any good ltc pool alternatives?
thanks

P2pool is the only protection from overmedicated(I'm guessing here) pool ops.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
██.
1xBit.com
██
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
           ▄█▄
         ▀█████▀
         ▄██▀██▄
       ▄█████████▄
     ▀▀███████████▀▀
      ▄███████████▄
   ▄▄███▄███████▄███▄▄
    ▀███████████████▀
   ▄█████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀
          █████
          █████
          █       ██
  ▄█▄   ▀▀▄▀▀  █
▀█████▀   ▀     █    ██
 ██▀██      ▀▄
              ▄▄██████
    ▀▀▄▄    ███████████
 ▀▄
       ██████████████
▀▀▄ ▀▀▀
  ████████████████
 ▀
      ██████████████████
   ██
    ██████████████████
            ▀▀▀█
████████████
                  ▀▀▀████████
                        ▀▀▀███
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
shiv

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 09:08:11 AM

It seems the admin nicksasa has pulled this scam off before:

http://piclair.com/data/b49qs.jpg

Either that or he has neglected to fix the bug...

Step 1: Tamper with the pool so some ppl get extra for 12-24h
Step 2: Steal peoples coins claiming it was the bug showing incorrect amount
Step 3: Set 0-1% fee for a while so ppl come back
nyusternie

"Living the Kewl Life"

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 09:47:54 AM

maybee that one here has o lot of the main pools (dont know if the newest ones in there though):

https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin/wiki/Comparison-of-mining-pools

been all over that wiki and never came across that page.
thanks!

P2pool is the only protection from overmedicated(I'm guessing here) pool ops.

yes, but i thought p2pool was only for bitcoin
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/P2Pool

codegnome

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 10:20:27 AM

http://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,1430.0.html
You only need the P2pool exe. Don't worry about all the dev stuff unless you want to try and compile from github.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
██.
1xBit.com
██
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
           ▄█▄
         ▀█████▀
         ▄██▀██▄
       ▄█████████▄
     ▀▀███████████▀▀
      ▄███████████▄
   ▄▄███▄███████▄███▄▄
    ▀███████████████▀
   ▄█████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀
          █████
          █████
          █       ██
  ▄█▄   ▀▀▄▀▀  █
▀█████▀   ▀     █    ██
 ██▀██      ▀▄
              ▄▄██████
    ▀▀▄▄    ███████████
 ▀▄
       ██████████████
▀▀▄ ▀▀▀
  ████████████████
 ▀
      ██████████████████
   ██
    ██████████████████
            ▀▀▀█
████████████
                  ▀▀▀████████
                        ▀▀▀███
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mushoz

Activity: 686

Bitbuy

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 10:37:53 AM

Is anyone going to make a scammer accusation so he can get tagged? Or should I do it?

www.bitbuy.nl - Koop eenvoudig, snel en goedkoop bitcoins bij Bitbuy!
nyusternie

"Living the Kewl Life"

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 11:02:18 AM

http://forum.litecoin.net/index.php/topic,1430.0.html
You only need the P2pool exe. Don't worry about all the dev stuff unless you want to try and compile from github.

awesome guide. makes it look so easy.
thanks

Mrkeety

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 11:12:30 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2013, 02:21:14 PM by Mrkeety

Is anyone going to make a scammer accusation so he can get tagged? Or should I do it?

Too early, he says he'll be setting up a separate page to reimburse some.

But definitely make a time limit for him to fix the withdrawal part, that's been going on for too long.

So Nick, timeline on getting the withdrawals fixed?
elchorizo

Activity: 236

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 04:50:33 PM

I don't think its too early. I think its full scam and just outright wrong what he did. His mistake and innocent people had coin stolen because of his mistake.

100% not fair or moral.

I'm using p2pool already for Litecoin and I recommend everyone else do the same.

BTC: 1Chorizo6WNabZxVfQyGtvF4JiRt7Hexxb
LTC: Lchorizoy8ck7Arbby8LDnw5wAmi8h6Hzb
jmmichael93

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 09:20:24 PM

I hope he at least sold off all those coins he took before the value tanked.  He's logged on several times since his last post, with no word, nothing new on the pool website. 

Simran

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 01:35:02 AM

WHat's next ? You are going to say i shouldn't take anything from the miners that were paid double ?  Roll Eyes

Indeed, you shouldn't take anything at all for a mistake you made. Learn some ethics.

And i'm not sure if i have said this before, but i have already put all of my personal ltc in it (2k).

But, you're still a dick correct? Just not completely? Nobody is gonna tell you that their gonna be double paid because, 1. Some may not even notice; 2. Who would tell you?; 3. Some may think it's a promotion you're doing.

Also, why take it from all the miners? Some are new and weren't even double paid, how are they at fault as opposed to the ones that were double paid. You should know who was double paid.

Oh, okay, so this is the real world and in the real world Nicksasa is a dick LTC stealing pool op? Correct me if I'm wrong?
You know absolutely about the real world, or running a business for that matter.

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
biganth

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 05:39:41 AM

Why hasn't he been labelled a scammer yet?

peacefulmind

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:04:47 AM

Why hasn't he been labelled a scammer yet?

Perhaps give him a few days.  That kind of label is hard to undo.

Wasn't the admin just in the hospital?  That can be a very hard thing, especially when it is unexpected. 

Quote from: FrictionlessCoin
"I think you are to hung up on this notion about 'pre-mining' being a No-No."
- from journeys into the dark depths of the alt coin forum....
superdork

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:24:41 AM

wow...

feel free to leave a tip in my daughter's college fund if you found my posts helpful 1HiCE3vX7yr7Yqy4yHf36x4w1cmSEsrTbM

(or if you just want some good karma!)
temor

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 09:02:38 AM

I'm glad I cashed out of this pool when it started having problems.
Thanks for being an inconsiderate jerk Nick!

Oh, and when people tell you that your site is starting to have problems, don't just blatantly answer " I fixed it already " when you really haven't.

Please make a post in my Reputation Thread if we've had a successful trade.
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 01:31:23 PM

Well even though it's Nick's own mistake, I think he is entitled to take the money back. BUT the right thing to do was only take money from those who were in fact double paid, and only take by the exact amount that was double paid. Why on earth did he take from everyone's account, even those who weren't mining during the period, and he based it on current account balance, I don't understand. It's like punishing people for trusting him enough to keep a high balance on his pool.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
shiv

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 01:56:05 PM

You should also be aware he didnt even notify of this theft.

It was brought up here first. No news on the pool website.
digitaltradz

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 03:40:41 PM

WOW, I just got nailed on the site.  I had about .5 LTC and it was all taken!  How long till Nick recoups losses Huh
chungenhung
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 03:50:47 PM

I've got hundreds of litecoins stuck on the site for days. No response yet.
serge79 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 04:22:44 PM

Still no answer from the admin, what is the "Scammer" thing you were speaking about? After how many days of silence we should make it?
teflone

Activity: 770

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 05:20:05 PM

I cant withdraw my litecoins from this site..

Getting message

Transaction failed(incorrect address?)

Triple checked the address.. its ok...

Everyone get this error ? is this a scam ?

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
Mrkeety

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 06:15:44 PM

Getting message

I suggest you change your pool now, not sure if you will be able to get ur ltc back
Joe_Bauers

Activity: 802

GCVMMWH

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 06:22:29 PM

Getting message

I suggest you change your pool now, not sure if you will be able to get ur ltc back

That happened to me earlier today - I cleared out my address, saved it and then added it back. I'm guessing there is some sort of issue with whitespace or something like that. Anyway, after doing that I have been able to withdraw 3 times with no issue. 
serge79 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:07:26 PM

Getting message

That happened to me earlier today - I cleared out my address, saved it and then added it back. I'm guessing there is some sort of issue with whitespace or something like that. Anyway, after doing that I have been able to withdraw 3 times with no issue. 

From my previous post, i hope it helps:

"The 25% haircut on our balances it's another story. Having 1/4 of your "savings" plundered (not your "gains" during bonus time) sucks!

Current situation to understand withdrawal problems:

Greedy Cyprus politicians impose haircut on citizens bank accounts > trust is lower, citizens want to bank run > banks impose limits on withdrawals

Ah no it's Notroll.in and Litecoin

The admin plundered miners saving > trust is lower, now even newbie miners want to move every single penny to their wallet in order to avoid another plunder > Pool Wallet is now empty > Hashing power of the pool is still high so new blocks are often discovered and 50 coins go to pool wallet > people pressing F5 and withdrawal button again and again (and have less than 50 coins on balance) get paid :-)"
Shaban

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:22:28 PM

Getting message

You can get them out, you just have to wait until a new block is found. When a block is found the pool gets 50LTC. Currently the wallet is empty and that's why you can't withdraw
teflone

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:31:56 PM

Getting message

You can get them out, you just have to wait until a new block is found. When a block is found the pool gets 50LTC. Currently the wallet is empty and that's why you can't withdraw

Finally worked... 

Been with bitcoin since forever...  new to litecoin..  what are the best 4 pools.. ?
I found one big one, but they are not accepting new registrations... I've now signed up on
Give me ltc..   is this one any good ?

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
SeGram

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:43:51 PM

...  new to litecoin..  what are the best 4 pools.. ?

https://www.litecoinpool.org/pools
bitcoinnix

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:53:53 PM

Getting message

I also suggest that he check the rest of this thread and the latest few pages of the official notroll.in thread since it's been covered to death that the operator of notroll.in refuses to refill the hot wallet to let people cash out and has disappeared from this forum. 
teflone

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

...  new to litecoin..  what are the best 4 pools.. ?

https://www.litecoinpool.org/pools

Thank you.. perfect!  I owe ya..

sebasimp

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 10:00:53 PM

I'm done.

btc guild covered the lost with his money and asking for donations to help covering it, it didn't steal anything
serge79 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 11:23:45 PM

How can we keep this thread in a good, high position on homepage? Noone labeled him as a scammer yet and new people may join this pool.
darkmule
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 11:35:57 PM

Someone who actually got ripped off should start a thread in the Scam Accusation subforum and make sure to post the url of the new thread here.  This thread is basically a scam accusation at this point, and should be turned into a formal request for a scammer tag.
tobobit

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 11:41:23 PM

he deserves a SCAMMER title
superdork

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 12:16:30 AM

ATTN MODS

2 requests and I think that they are very reasonable requests

1 Scammer tag
2 Sticky

This forum is an important resource in this community and when someone steals unapologetically and then continues to do business, people should be warned.

In the meantime I hope everyone pulls out of that pool and puts it out of business.
He has a 1% rate advertised and a new flock of miners might head there without knowing any better if this information is not visible and readily available.

Thanks

SD

feel free to leave a tip in my daughter's college fund if you found my posts helpful 1HiCE3vX7yr7Yqy4yHf36x4w1cmSEsrTbM

darkmule
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 12:21:21 AM

The place to make that request is the Scam Accusation subforum.  And someone who actually got ripped off and has evidence should be the one to start it.
c4n10

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 02:59:42 AM

Ok... First, to the miners - keeping your balance in your pool wallet...? Even mining at a place called "NoTroll" in the first place...? *facepalm*

And now, nick:

Had you taken the exact amount you overpaid from the exact people who were overpaid, I would defend you here but you didn't.

You made a mistake, you can't honestly and fairly correct the mistake so the smart business move would be to eat the loss and ensure that particular mistake doesn't happen again.

At the very least, whatever course of action you choose to take (especially if it's going to be as detestable as this) you shouldn't treat your miners with disrespect and defiance when questioned about your (clearly questionable) ethics...

You deserve to lose every single miner you have and I hope this thread gets enough attention to stay at the top for a while so people can read this and know that the only reason they should be going to your pool is to withdraw their coins, cancel their accounts and maybe leave a steaming bag of dog shit on the homepage.
jmmichael93

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 03:58:31 AM

I've been holding off posting in the scam board because I feel that if someone with a higher post count makes the thread, it might get taken more seriously.  Also, I only had a little over 10LTC taken from me, and I know there are some people that had several hundred taken.  It's been 2 days now with no word from the pool operator.  Does someone with a little more clout want to make a scam thread?
meebs

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 04:05:17 AM

well the pool is supposedly still at 2.1g/hash so a LOT of people are still mining there.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mrkeety

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 04:28:34 AM

well the pool is supposedly still at 2.1g/hash so a LOT of people are still mining there.

I've already notified mods and they're looking into it.

I think Nick is trying to get funds in since I was able to withdraw 110 yesterday, he would be dumb not to fix the issue as he has one of the biggest pool and with the 5% he charges. $$$
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 05:39:49 AM

@OP, Didn't you know that your balances were to fund his new farari?

LOL

Learn a lesson and withdraw your coins ASAP. Never leave anything on a pool or exchange site.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

lbr

Activity: 423
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 08:31:55 PM

Hm. I don't get it.

So someone killed someone and since we can't find who did it we all have to serve time?

BTC: 18ozhbkfHneX8tnPgHJuTizyBmspM5Vgpa  LTC: LgVc7KdedPGZyDXHXEH9G7z6AoTmTvDdWb
cgminer 2.11.13 x64 portable for Mac OS X 10.6.8
6+ GPUs driver mod for Windows
serge79 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 08:40:43 PM

I've been holding off posting in the scam board because I feel that if someone with a higher post count makes the thread, it might get taken more seriously.  Also, I only had a little over 10LTC taken from me, and I know there are some people that had several hundred taken.  It's been 2 days now with no word from the pool operator.  Does someone with a little more clout want to make a scam thread?

Same here, but it's about time someone do it, still no answer from the admin..
aa

Activity: 544

Litecoin is right coin

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 02:00:05 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 05:39:15 PM by aa

Joe_Bauers

Activity: 802

GCVMMWH

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 03:10:50 AM

Getting message

I had trouble again today. Also the automatic withdrawal option was not working. I've already moved to another pool.
darkmule
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 04:19:43 AM

If there are even 100 coins in people's balances, there must be a MINIMUM of 100 coins in the pool's wallet. If there isn't, it's a scam - especially when the pool operator has a massive fee like the one on that site.

In the "real world," we call this fractional reserve banking, and it isn't a scam because the gummint says so.
superdork

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 07:19:26 AM

bump

and we should keep bumping this until

1) all coins are returned

2) along with an apology

3) scam tag

and I am not even in that pool, I just think that pulling a cyprus bank sketchy as fuck coin grab is a fucked up thing to do.

c4n10

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 08:06:59 AM

bump

2) along with an apology

3) scam tag

and I am not even in that pool, I just think that pulling a cyprus bank sketchy as fuck coin grab is a fucked up thing to do.

Same. I've never mined a single share at NoTroll but I think this is some classic bullshit right here and should be addressed accordingly.

NoTroll should be boycotted and their admins shunned by the community at large.

*begins shunning*
tobobit

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 08:30:21 AM

ATTN MODS

2 requests and I think that they are very reasonable requests

1 Scammer tag
2 Sticky

I 2nd. This scumbag deserves worse.
zakoliverz

Activity: 536

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 08:31:52 AM

Careful people, yesterday night our savings, hosted on our balance on http://notroll.in , biggest litecoin pool in the world, were plundered by admin.

Any screenshot as proof?
c4n10

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 09:07:03 AM

Any screenshot as proof?

No screenshot is necessary, admin has openly admitted to taking coins from their miners, read the thread.
Simran

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 09:32:42 AM

He still hasn't replied? Oh shit!

*Image Removed*
ElBurro

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 10:14:33 AM

Why would he? He is back to the number 2 pool without lifting a finger for you fools. What a bunch of sheep..
Simran

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 10:19:36 AM

Why would he? He is back to the number 2 pool without lifting a finger for you fools. What a bunch of sheep..

I have a pretty much complete DoX of him + family.

*Image Removed*
Soak

Activity: 213

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 10:32:16 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2013, 11:29:30 AM by Soak

What a bunch of sheep..

The problem is nobody care or don't read the threads of their pools. Sad
rbbrdckybk

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 11:28:57 AM

This. People that got ripped off aren't going to get their money back. He has proven himself dishonest, and has no reason to do anything at this point - the incident has barely affected the size of his pool at all.

Simran

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 06:02:08 PM

This. People that got ripped off aren't going to get their money back. He has proven himself dishonest, and has no reason to do anything at this point - the incident has barely affected the size of his pool at all.

Hmm.. Should I post DoX?

*Image Removed*
temor

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 06:40:38 PM

Hmm.. Should I post DoX?

You could probably wait another 24 hours. If there has been no development then I see no reason to keep it a secret.

darkmule
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 08:06:25 PM

bump

2) along with an apology

3) scam tag

Actually, you should start a thread in the Scam Accusation subforum and then bump that, because that is the only way you get a scammer tag.

Hate to keep harping on this (I have posted this three times now), but the thread isn't going to post itself, and since I was never a member of this pool, I would have no standing to start it.  Someone who actually got ripped off needs to go over to that subforum, post it there, and then post a link to it here.

Maybe, since I "live" on the Gambling subforum, where scammers are more common, I just happen to be more proactive on this.  Mining pools, while some have scammed, are generally a lot more trustworthy.  But that's exactly why a scamming mining pool is a serious threat to the Bitcoin public and needs to be scammer tagged even more aggressively.

Please, someone who got ripped off, go to the Scam Accusation subforum and post evidence of this shit.  Then post a link here to that thread and encourage others to post their own evidence.  This is the kind of stuff that does get a scammer tag applied, but you have to take it to the right place.
klenker

Activity: 80

Prospecting on the net, in a rundown old shack..

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 12:15:18 PM

He has a 1% rate advertised and a new flock of miners might head there without knowing any better if this information is not visible and readily available.

Ha. insane. Upsetting really. My first venture into LTC and having weighed up the obvious concerns with the name, I still went ahead.

I have not had an issue in the .. 12 hours I've used it. But this is not a good sign.

Oh well, better safe than sorry.

BTC: 1LJk6Ck83fqwoCzFB7KqHVkurhsFfuk9zv
LTC: LP1LBMd4Cxth8uada3wF2kTZu8ub7LfyRH
FTC: 6gsQ1WqzpEi8ioQ3irkhjVj8z7Wznos12C
--
bitcoinnix

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 11:16:11 PM

Anyone with a substantial amount stolen care to start a scam accusation thread? 

I only lost like 3 LTC and with the amount of withdrawals it would be hard for me to clearly quantify it in an obvious fashion with screenshots.

I knew I should have better documented the theft at the time it happened but at that time I didn't wan to believe it was a theft.
temor

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 11:30:46 PM

Hmm.. Should I post DoX?

You could probably wait another 24 hours. If there has been no development then I see no reason to keep it a secret.

It's been 24 hours now.

nethead

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 11:41:47 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2013, 12:05:59 AM by nethead

Anyone with a substantial amount stolen care to start a scam accusation thread?  

I only lost like 3 LTC and with the amount of withdrawals it would be hard for me to clearly quantify it in an obvious fashion with screenshots.

I knew I should have better documented the theft at the time it happened but at that time I didn't wan to believe it was a theft.

I have lost about 1-3 ltc max if i remember correctly, and i wont open a thread for that. Ppl that lost much, must make an accusation thread though.

Btw, i can buy your accounts (with balance) for 1/10 of their balance. So if interested pls pm me(not sure yet)
serge79 (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 01:20:51 AM

After a few days at http://give-me-ltc.com/index I can tell it works very well, prompt payments and nice people. I'ts worth a try! (Income and hashrate graphs are cool, server is always up and support stratum+proxy)
nethead

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 01:24:56 AM

After a few days at http://give-me-ltc.com/index I can tell it works very well, prompt payments and nice people. I'ts worth a try! (Income and hashrate graphs are cool, server is always up and support stratum+proxy)

Yup, this and p2pool seem to be the most reliable ones atm
Clearfly

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 02:55:07 AM

Welcome to the darkside of Bitcoin, or in fact anything involving money, there will always be greedy robbing barstewards with little or no honour.

Anyone dumb enough to leave large amounts of funds on a server they don't control is foolish.
Simran

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 03:13:29 AM

Anyone ready for the DoX?

*Image Removed*
Atruk

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:19:50 AM

Well, it is either that or coordinate a dump of the everyone else's litecoins to make his worthless.

Simran

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2013, 03:23:33 AM

Well, it is either that or coordinate a dump of the everyone else's litecoins to make his worthless.

Code:
Nicksasa DoX - aka NoTrollin Pool Op

Name: Nick Degrande; Nicksasa

NoTroll.in WHOIS:
"Registrant ID:30a1aa0a4851ced1
Registrant Name:Nick  Bla
Registrant Street1:Koutrstroat 58
Registrant City:smude
Registrant State/Province:wvl
Registrant Postal Code:8475
Registrant Country:CH
Registrant Phone:+33.51547896
Registrant Email:nicksasa@gmail.com"

Current City: Merkem
Province: West-Flanders

Hometown: Ieper, West-Vlaanderen, Belgium

Characteristics

Family
Father: Dirk Degrande (May 21, 1960 - May 8, 2011)
Sister: Christane Degrande
Brother: Willy Degrande
Foster Sister: Saskia Bouttelegier
Grandparents: Rene and Rachel Degrande - Dumeez(Father's side)

Accounts
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/nick-degrande
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/nickdegrande
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/people/Nick-Degrande/1387402335 ( Proof: https://i.imgur.com/zxCE2GR.jpg )
BTC-Talk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=11875
Email: Nicksasa@gmail.com

*Image Removed*
cdog

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 05:37:44 AM

[ ] Notrollin
  • Trollin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOqJ1F44_-Y
freedomno1
Legendary

Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 06:42:00 AM

Well I use litecoinpool when its not bugging but supportive bump

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
digitaltradz

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 01:45:40 PM

They did it again.  Mined all night and they took all my shares Angry
skyhigh2004

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 02:40:57 PM

Seriously?  Why the hell with all of this going on and Nick acting the way he is would you in any kind of sane mind keep mining for a guy who has taken others hard earned ltc? You kind of asked for it by still mining for this pool as the multiple threads warning of the shady behavior are very easy to see.  That said its really shitty that this is happening and I do feel your pain Angry

BTC:157BZV5z5dEdEoE5KSr5D7CQGXamLpsZ7n  LTC:LYCf5PnQpXCCmpR4ka3mR8DFDe5hKhTdfc
MEC:MAgTT8QdhVCkgHTkUoKvs4w1TQvv3NU99v  DGC:D8Ubh9oYTpSe1HEBptY8wf6ZrPpj7bhkV5
FTC:6hb1VsGzkej4kSsssGA4FMnkCoVp7PLi8D  PXC:PqQwQKJoYxGSVrKtVfDa5aaJVL9Yevhb2b
kokojie
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:11:04 PM

Seriously?  Why the hell with all of this going on and Nick acting the way he is would you in any kind of sane mind keep mining for a guy who has taken others hard earned ltc? You kind of asked for it by still mining for this pool as the multiple threads warning of the shady behavior are very easy to see.  That said its really shitty that this is happening and I do feel your pain Angry

It's the "it won't happen to me" mentality, until it does. Notroll lost no hash rates, in fact probably gained hash rates since the incident. So there's zero incentive for the operator to make anything right, since people will mine at his pool regardless of what happens, as long as he pays something out, every once a while.

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
w1R903

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:26:20 PM

You know, as someone who has launched several businesses over the past decade, and worked my ass off at customer service and everything else, only to fail for various other reasons (competition, etc), this stuff amazes me.  People end up with a multi-$1000 a day operation that falls into their lap -- really a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for many people -- and their response is to treat their customers like shit.  Folks: these kinds of opportunities are fairly rare.  Treat your customers like gold.

4096R/F5EA0017
Shaban

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:56:30 PM

I mined there over the last 16-18 hours and I didn't get any shares taken again. The first time I lost 2LTC, but I didn't see any foul-play today
buysolar

Activity: 125
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 04:14:58 PM

I had no idea. Glad this thread is here to warn people. I'm sure there are many many people like me, that just started mining, that have no idea.
No troll also has an iphone app, that is set to give the shares directly to notroll admin. So I'm sure there are lots of curious phone app users that are just getting robbed. @ 0.5 khash/s doesn't seem like much until you have a million curious browsers doing it.
My point is that, not everyone checks their accounts very regularly or closely or browses these forums very often. So it takes awhile for people to notice this stuff. But I'm certain that people are noticing and no troll is losing a huge amount of it's customers over the way it's been treating them. Wouldn't surprise me if they lost over half their customers already. And they will continue to lose more I'm sure. The fact is, that if you look at the increased hash rate for LTC since this scandal surfaced and no trolls percentage of the total hash rate before the incident and after the incident, what you'll see is that no troll screwed themselves over with shady treatment of their clientele. In terms of market share they basically committed suicide.
Simran

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 01:19:51 AM

I had no idea. Glad this thread is here to warn people. I'm sure there are many many people like me, that just started mining, that have no idea.
No troll also has an iphone app, that is set to give the shares directly to notroll admin. So I'm sure there are lots of curious phone app users that are just getting robbed. @ 0.5 khash/s doesn't seem like much until you have a million curious browsers doing it.
My point is that, not everyone checks their accounts very regularly or closely or browses these forums very often. So it takes awhile for people to notice this stuff. But I'm certain that people are noticing and no troll is losing a huge amount of it's customers over the way it's been treating them. Wouldn't surprise me if they lost over half their customers already. And they will continue to lose more I'm sure. The fact is, that if you look at the increased hash rate for LTC since this scandal surfaced and no trolls percentage of the total hash rate before the incident and after the incident, what you'll see is that no troll screwed themselves over with shady treatment of their clientele. In terms of market share they basically committed suicide.

My Android miner I have on the Play Store has my mining credentials in there by default to show users what info to replace. If you just "Start" and mine me for, it's not my fault that you didn't sign up for a pool and didn't change the info the app.

*Image Removed*
digitaltradz

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 09:23:24 PM

What an asshole!!  Go above .10 and get you're coins taken Huh  Last time Nick.  Make it real or I will bust the pool.
digitaltradz

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 09:28:06 PM

I'm a small miner, .5 per day and Nick takes that away? Okay back to grabbing the .10 at payout.  Makes me $$ but not having to sit here watch it.   WTF Nick?
c4n10

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 09:34:30 PM

Why are you people still mining there!?!?!?

This is an LTC pool...?

Go to http://minelitecoin.com
Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 10:16:12 PM

MORE people are mining there than before the theft, it's truly astounding.

Given the lack of response is it any wonder he's made no further posts, not put up the page he promised or made any effort to re-imburse anyone.

c4n10

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 10:20:48 PM

Given the lack of response is it any wonder he's made no further posts, not put up the page he promised or made any effort to re-imburse anyone.

There's apparently another thread now that they've locked withdrawals...? I mean how good is this pool REALLY that people are willing to continue mining there...?
skyhigh2004

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 10:23:22 PM

There's apparently another thread now that they've locked withdrawals...? I mean how good is this pool REALLY that people are willing to continue mining there...?

I don't get that either.  If someone is stealing my money I sure as shit wouldn't be trying to give them more.

BTC:157BZV5z5dEdEoE5KSr5D7CQGXamLpsZ7n  LTC:LYCf5PnQpXCCmpR4ka3mR8DFDe5hKhTdfc
MEC:MAgTT8QdhVCkgHTkUoKvs4w1TQvv3NU99v  DGC:D8Ubh9oYTpSe1HEBptY8wf6ZrPpj7bhkV5
FTC:6hb1VsGzkej4kSsssGA4FMnkCoVp7PLi8D  PXC:PqQwQKJoYxGSVrKtVfDa5aaJVL9Yevhb2b
c4n10

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 10:28:21 PM

I don't get that either.  If someone is stealing my money I sure as shit wouldn't be trying to give them more.

Agreed. Never mined at Notroll and after this, certainly never will...
bitcoinnix

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 10:32:07 PM

It's interesting that Nicksasa is watching all of this:

From his profile:
Last Active:    Today at 05:07:27 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=11875

CoinHoarder
Legendary

Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 10:32:24 PM

Ew, I thought Nickasa would have fixed this by now.

If he is not planning on paying people back, a scammer tag is needed.
simonk83

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 10:33:19 PM

So DO something about it!  Someone get off their arse and open a scammer thread.  Don't just come in this thread and complain about it, ACT!
c4n10

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 10:38:14 PM

So DO something about it!  Someone get off their arse and open a scammer thread.  Don't just come in this thread and complain about it, ACT!

I would do it for you guys, but I've never mined there...
CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 11:00:14 PM

So DO something about it!  Someone get off their arse and open a scammer thread.  Don't just come in this thread and complain about it, ACT!

I left notrollin long ago when they were getting close to 50% of the network, so I wasn't around for the scam.

Otherwise I would..  Smiley
digitaltradz

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 11:46:00 PM

Ripped me off again.  Piss off Nick.  I'm going to rape the pool and be gone.  What an ass.
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 12:23:09 AM

Ripped me off again.  Piss off Nick.  I'm going to rape the pool and be gone.  What an ass.

Scammer TAG !

I was on there for about 1-2 days when he suddenly changed to 5% fees no notice

I said fuck that bullshit and then it is followed up by stealing ppls coins

Class act

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Nicksasa

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 02:43:44 PM

Ah ofcourse I can't have real life stuff happening too, I'm not human after all.
But seriously, hot wallet is for the most part refilled, more will be added today for the users with a "very" large balance.

The page will be up asap. And no I haven't disappeared .. what would be the point of that ?  Roll Eyes

@ and the 1% that's still displayed on the site was in d/m/y format, not m/d/y, I've just been too busy with real life things to remove it from the site.

nethead

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 02:50:53 PM

Ah ofcourse I can't have real life stuff happening too, I'm not human after all.
But seriously, hot wallet is for the most part refilled, more will be added today for the users with a "very" large balance.

The page will be up asap. And no I haven't disappeared .. what would be the point of that ?  Roll Eyes

@ and the 1% that's still displayed on the site was in d/m/y format, not m/d/y, I've just been too busy with real life things to remove it from the site.

I call this BS.

In my account there isnt any balance so you returned NOTHING
You may have filled the wallet for ppl to withdraw their remaining balance, after what you stole from.

I stopped mining right after this thread, and withdrew any funds i had there, so my balance is 0.

And still is 0.

(Should we really trust our funds on a 15yo kid's pool?)
Nicksasa

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 02:54:36 PM

I call this BS.

In my account there isnt any balance so you returned NOTHING
You may have filled the wallet for ppl to withdraw their remaining balance, after what you stole from.

I stopped mining right after this thread, and withdrew any funds i had there, so my balance is 0.

And still is 0.

(Should we really trust our funds on a 15yo kid's pool?)
15yo ? You just made me lol, even in all this mess  Cheesy
And didn't you read ? The page for the users that were taken too much isn't up yet. Where did I state it was done automatically ? Nowhere, exactly.

temor

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 03:07:35 PM

" Derpederp I steal your Litecoins but it's okay because I have a real life. ".

Piss off dude. Your ignorant attitude isn't making things better. Stop being a fucking douche.

Nicksasa

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 03:09:05 PM

" Derpederp I steal your Litecoins but it's okay because I have a real life. ".

Piss off dude. Your ignorant attitude isn't making things better. Stop being a fucking douche.
Did I just say that ? No, I didn't.

manface

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 03:20:57 PM

Nicksasa is back after buying back cheaper litecoins? He stole peoples litecoins when LTC was at $5 on BTC-e. Now $2 . Good profit.
Nicksasa

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 03:22:16 PM

Nicksasa is back after buying back cheaper litecoins? He stole peoples litecoins when LTC was at $5 on BTC-e. Now $2 . Good profit.
Right, because I haven't sold any ltc in the last 2 months.

jmmichael93

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 04:27:29 PM

So too busy with "real life" to deal with the business you have online, yet you were able to login several times a day to the forums, just chose to not post anything.  HINT: We can see when you login.  I hope you never start your own business in "real life" as if you run it with the same kind of ethics and attitude as you do this pool, it will surely fail.

Nicksasa

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 04:33:21 PM

So too busy with "real life" to deal with the business you have online, yet you were able to login several times a day to the forums, just chose to not post anything.  HINT: We can see when you login.  I hope you never start your own business in "real life" as if you run it with the same kind of ethics and attitude as you do this pool, it will surely fail.

Ofcourse I've logged in several times, that doesn't mean I have time to do anything.

jmmichael93

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 04:51:39 PM

Ofcourse I've logged in several times, that doesn't mean I have time to do anything.

Yeah, I call bullshit on this.  If you had a few minutes to login and read the forums, you could have taken the 10 seconds it would have taken to post something now and again to reassure people you were still around and taking care of the issue. 
ElBurro

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 04:53:49 PM

He says he is going to return it. This thread has accomplished nothing, notroll is back to #1.
nethead

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 09:21:48 AM

He says he is going to return it. This thread has accomplished nothing, notroll is back to #1.

back to #1 yeah.. sure.. now seems nobody is mining there lol, last found block is yesterday

But still my balance is 0
If someone has recieved their stolen funds please report
Tim0101

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 12:05:22 PM

Pool appears to be running at 0 Mh/s. Not sure if bug or stealing more coins.
aa

Activity: 544

Litecoin is right coin

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2013, 02:02:53 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 05:39:19 PM by aa

bitcoinnix

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 12:26:49 PM

Back to page one.  Looking at the stats for notroll.in - this is working to some degree or they're having other probs too.
mubit

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 04:08:24 PM

i hear p2pool is good for avoiding these situations.
conv3rsion

Activity: 310

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 06:57:04 PM

Nick I'm still waiting on mining credits from 2 days ago. I don't appreciate your lack of communication.
rbbrdckybk

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 02:38:47 PM

I've started a scammer accusation thread about Nicksasa here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=184908.0

Please post in the thread if Nicksasa took litecoins from your account.

nyusternie

"Living the Kewl Life"

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 03:40:02 PM

I've started a scammer accusation thread about Nicksasa here:

Please post in the thread if Nicksasa took litecoins from your account.

thanks for doing this.

this was blatant theft.

i made rounds a few weeks back and setup a slew of friends when the diff was about 100 (thought it would be worthwhile). unfortunately, they're still mining on this pool. just need to get back to NY so i can update their miners.

its clear that this admin does not care about customer support.

hammz

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 05:53:16 PM

Can the hash rates be spoofed?

MooC Tals

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 01:14:01 AM

Anyone have solid proof? I know I'm gonna get hated for saying this but still, any?
simonk83

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 01:15:17 AM

Anyone have solid proof? I know I'm gonna get hated for saying this but still, any?

What, you mean aside from him admitting it?  In this thread?  Cheesy
MooC Tals

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 01:19:33 AM

What, you mean aside from him admitting it?  In this thread?  Cheesy

Oh! he has? Well!

That's not good.

Was that 25% his?

Sad!
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 02:58:23 AM

What doesn't make sense to me is that I see an incident like this has happened, and yet there are now still people mining in this pool.  Affected users should have all completely abandoned this service.  I know it takes a little bit to find another mining pool, but thefts (yes, thefts) like this should never go unpunished by the community.  Screw me once, shame on you, screw me twice...
simonk83

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 02:59:33 AM

What doesn't make sense to me is that I see an incident like this has happened, and yet there are now still people mining in this pool.  Affected users should have all completely abandoned this service.  I know it takes a little bit to find another mining pool, but thefts (yes, thefts) like this should never go unpunished by the community.  Screw me once, shame on you, screw me twice...

I can only assume that most people aren't aware.  That situation should be fixed.
MooC Tals

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 03:30:44 AM

I can only assume that most people aren't aware.  That situation should be fixed.
or it could be a big fucken game called musical chairs.
SeGram

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 09:05:33 AM

3 weeks now since Nicksasa stole 117Ltc from my account. No reply from him at all.
temor

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 01:00:51 PM

3 weeks now since Nicksasa stole 117Ltc from my account. No reply from him at all.

Why haven't you opened a scammer thread?

darkmule
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 11:22:52 PM

Yeah, seriously.  WTF are you people waiting for?  The thread isn't going to create itself.
simonk83

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 11:24:46 PM

Yeah, seriously.  WTF are you people waiting for?  The thread isn't going to create itself.

CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 11:32:57 PM

I've been reserving judgment on this because I thought Nickasa would make things right.

I guess I was wrong. What a scumbag scammer. I guess 5% of 45% of the entire LTC network wasnt enough for him.
MooC Tals

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 11:43:49 PM

I know many have problems with withdrawing funds but to be honest I never had much to take out but what was there moved to my wallet with out a problem. I dunno

I have made almost 5 withdraws and all have been successful over the time I been there.

2cents
BitshireHashaway

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 03:26:19 PM

That's because you control the pool. That's how it was supposed to work, you made a mistake, you cover it. And even if you had to take some money from people to cover it I'm pretty sure 25% of everyone's balanced = much more than everyone made during that span.
elvisrene

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 03:44:00 AM

im very happy that this scamm pool is out hop he did not take much money from anyone..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: