Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:46:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to sell 1.245 btc for paypal  (Read 710 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LovelyMonday (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:06:08 PM

It's for An eBay purchase.
I know PayPal risks.
So risk police don't write.
Please PM me.
Before you do don't expect 1:1.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LovelyMonday (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:12:53 PM

It's for An eBay purchase.
I know PayPal risks.
So risk police don't write.
Please PM me.
Before you do don't expect 1:1.
Could you post proof of those amount of bitcoin that you claim to have for sale?
Possibly?
If not then we all know it is another attempt here to the non to knowledgeable of these kind of trades.

No trade history either. Roll Eyes
Firstly it's on Paxful.
Secondly I'll take escrow but the two I've talked to said there's no protection.
Third- you made a pointless comment.
So I'll delete your comment.

p.s: I've some some gift cards in the other section. Different than this of course.
DumbLefty

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:14:50 PM

If you are willing to break it up I will buy some. I have Paypal. Will be safe and use escrow or you send first. Rate?

thnki

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:17:06 PM

If you are willing to break it up I will buy some. I have Paypal. Will be safe and use escrow or you send first. Rate?

Paypal has refund function it is not good
DumbLefty

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:17:56 PM

Unless I read that wrong, I'm sending PP and he is sending me BTC.

takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:26:19 PM

The op takes all the risk on this one, so Op make sure you use a trusted person for this.
LovelyMonday (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:33:18 PM

The op takes all the risk on this one, so Op make sure you use a trusted person for this.
correct. No matter how it's broken up- I'm not sending btc first because PayPal can easily be reversed. The two escrows I contacted urged me not to take it.
gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:35:59 PM

I can trade you for some of it if you wish. My only rule is you send first as you haven't much feedback or activity. Please read through my feedback for numerous exchanges with paypal. Infact its the only way I trade. Its all verified and ive had it for quite a few years so have no intention of jeopardising it for a few bucks.

If you wish to trade please PM me with your rate and we can get this done. Smiley

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 05:36:17 PM

correct. No matter how it's broken up- I'm not sending btc first because PayPal can easily be reversed. The two escrows I contacted urged me not to take it.
State the escrows that advised you not to do it this way.
Transparency here is a big warning signal to those who want to do this trade.
And in deleting messages to your thread is a way that you acting strange to anyone who would want to trade with you.
DumbLefty

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:37:20 PM

Escrow is refusing to do it? Just did a trade with Theresa (Alex) for $150. Not sending first unless you send btc to escrow then I'll send you my payment. I feel that's pretty fair. No?

LovelyMonday (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:37:54 PM

And in deleting messages to your thread is a way that you acting strange to anyone who would want to trade with you.
I deleted your messages because you became the "PayPal police" which I already addressed. I'm looking into maybe getting an eBay gift card paid in cash idk. I'm listening to offers from reputable people. Have one in mind but he hasn't responded yet.
LovelyMonday (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:39:18 PM

Escrow is refusing to do it? Just did a trade with Theresa (Alex) for $150. Not sending first unless you send btc to escrow then I'll send you my payment. I feel that's pretty fair. No?
My only two choices of escrow are OGNasty and SebastianJu. Possibly Zazarb. But it's PayPal so I'm assuming ALL the risk either way. Never declined you btw. You never answered my pm
LovelyMonday (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:40:49 PM

I can trade you for some of it if you wish. My only rule is you send first as you haven't much feedback or activity. Please read through my feedback for numerous exchanges with paypal. Infact its the only way I trade. Its all verified and ive had it for quite a few years so have no intention of jeopardising it for a few bucks.

If you wish to trade please PM me with your rate and we can get this done. Smiley
You accept escrow?
LovelyMonday (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:45:06 PM

Also escrow DID NOT say anything About using escrow- THEY ADVISED ME NOT TO TAKE PAYPAL.
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 05:46:20 PM

My only two choices of escrow are OGNasty and SebastianJu. Possibly Zazarb. But it's PayPal so I'm assuming ALL the risk either way. Never declined you btw. You never answered my pm
Ah yes. Anything to do with paypal escrow will not touch because of their terms that they all have regarding this form of payment.

I deleted your messages because you became the "PayPal police" which I already addressed. I'm looking into maybe getting an eBay gift card paid in cash idk. I'm listening to offers from reputable people. Have one in mind but he hasn't responded yet.
And I was not becoming the paypal police. I was stating that if you actually had the amount, which is a rather large amount mind you, to fulfill anyone's request to do a trade with you or not.
Don't prejudge other's comments please. You are the one looking to do a trade after all and they can reverse their payment if you don't find a reputable member. Go with GT_Addict he is the most reputable one here that replied to you so far but he did ask for you to send first so he has his pretentious meter on your credibility here as well.
gt_addict

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:47:41 PM

You accept escrow?

Escrow wont be any help in a paypal transaction. I have never used escrow for a paypal transaction and I think that speaks for itself, along with the feedback I have. Im not here to scam anyone, I simply want to trade my paypal for BTC. If youre unsure then we call it quits now and we don't trade. Im happy either way. Just trying to do business Smiley

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

LovelyMonday (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:49:02 PM

You accept escrow?

Escrow wont be any help in a paypal transaction. I have never used escrow for a paypal transaction and I think that speaks for itself, along with the feedback I have. Im not here to scam anyone, I simply want to trade my paypal for BTC. If youre unsure then we call it quits now and we don't trade. Im happy either way. Just trying to do business Smiley
Pm me please.
LovelyMonday (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:53:41 PM

Ah yes. Anything to do with paypal escrow will not touch because of their terms that they all have regarding this form of payment.

And I was not becoming the paypal police. I was stating that if you actually had the amount, which is a rather large amount mind you, to fulfill anyone's request to do a trade with you or not.
Don't prejudge other's comments please. You are the one looking to do a trade after all and they can reverse their payment if you don't find a reputable member. Go with GT_Addict he is the most reputable one here that replied to you so far but he did ask for you to send first so he has his pretentious meter on your credibility here as well.
No worries :-)
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:42:10 PM

I can vouch for this member. Good for paypal
DumbLefty

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:15:11 PM

This already completed with gt?

mistonel

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:40:12 PM

hi i can send you paypal via btc.
LovelyMonday (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:05:55 PM

Gt wanted a lower rate- so it's not completed
gt_addict

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:34:17 PM

Well 15% is high. 5% at the current price and I pay all fees is being reasonable I think. He said he would be an hour but haven't heard from him so assuming he didn't want to trade. Never mind.

LovelyMonday (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:58:06 PM

Well 15% is high. 5% at the current price and I pay all fees is being reasonable I think. He said he would be an hour but haven't heard from him so assuming he didn't want to trade. Never mind.
I def want to trade with you. Let's chat back in pm so we can agree on a better rate. 5% too low
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: