Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:21:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Info signature campaign  (Read 3031 times)
CryptoFlare (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:45:29 AM

Wello hello guyz I am brand new here.. Firstly created blockchain wallet and came here.. Knows nothing about it and I decided to join a signature campaign .. But cannot find for newbie .. Please suggest me a campaign to join.  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigBoom3599

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:50:50 AM

Here's a list of signature campaigns: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
But before you join one, you should learn some more about bitcoin, and improve your post quality.
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:01:45 AM

Wello hello guyz I am brand new here.. Firstly created blockchain wallet and came here.. Knows nothing about it and I decided to join a signature campaign .. But cannot find for newbie .. Please suggest me a campaign to join.  Huh
How about you first look around the forum and familiarize yourself with rules and stuffs before you think of joining a campaign? With your current rank, there is not much options to choose to and honestly with the way of you asking here without looking an reading other threads first, it will be hard for you to get accepted in a good campaign if you don't improve your posting habit.
tbolt256

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 08:16:06 AM

maybe because newbies have restrictions on images, links and signatures
check this link - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 08:42:40 AM

Since you are a newbie in bitcoin world, i will suggest you to forget about signature campaign for now coz you won't be able to make good discussions about it. Once you know much about btc just come back here and have an extra money from signature campaign

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
LabaDaba

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:20:32 PM

Yep just talk and fun at first m8!
400actforsale

Activity: 127
Merit: 101

BTC will drop

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:46:15 PM

Since you are a newbie in bitcoin world, i will suggest you to forget about signature campaign for now coz you won't be able to make good discussions about it. Once you know much about btc just come back here and have an extra money from signature campaign
Agreed... Build your account uo to a higher rank (Sr. Member or above, which takes 8 months) and learn more about bitcoin when you discuss with others here. You may start finding a decent signature campaign as early as at Member rank, but they also requires quality posts which means some knowledge about bitcoin is needed...

Anyway, as stated before this page have a list of such campaigns. There're no available campaigns to newbie yet, but they're some for Jr. Members (though payment is quite low). Good luck to you!

Goodbye bitcoin!
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:13:58 PM

There is no many campaigns allowing newbies to join , and its better for you to build up your account and get good rank like full member at least, and meanwhile you can read more about Bitcoin and about the rules of this forum, to make useful and constructive posts.
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:26:56 PM

Agreed... Build your account uo to a higher rank (Sr. Member or above, which takes 8 months) and learn more about bitcoin when you discuss with others here. You may start finding a decent signature campaign as early as at Member rank, but they also requires quality posts which means some knowledge about bitcoin is needed...

Anyway, as stated before this page have a list of such campaigns. There're no available campaigns to newbie yet, but they're some for Jr. Members (though payment is quite low). Good luck to you!
yes it is a fact that if you want to make some good money from signature campaign your rank must be above full member and then if your post quality is a good one then you can make good profit from signature campaign.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 12:36:58 AM

You said that you know nothing, but already want to earn from signature campaign. Ask yourself, who would like to pay you if don't have knowledge. I think answer is clear.
I recommend to read sticked topics to learn something. You also have to build your account at least up to Jr. Member.

gosiloer

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:11:03 AM

I like you, is a novice, I think we all need to learn.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:52:13 AM

Knows nothing about it and I decided to join a signature campaign .. But cannot find for newbie .. Please suggest me a campaign to join.  Huh
As far as i know, there is just only 1 campaign which currently stll accept newbie rank (Let's Talk about future/WhyFuture campaign), but the pay rates is quite too low (5k satoshis/each post),beside i'm not sure if you will got accepted too because you're still new on here (you just only have 4 posts though).

~snip~
There're no available campaigns to newbie yet, but they're some for Jr. Members (though payment is quite low). Good luck to you!
Look carefully, there's 1 (WhyFuture campaign).

~snip~
What's your point?
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:59:12 AM

Don't be too excited in joining signature campaign because if you have lack of knowledge then you will just end up in being kicked out in a signature campaign. It is better if you just read some topics to gain knowledge and ideas which can help you to be more productive when you are on a signature campaign. Don't be greedy just do it patiently and it will pay off Roll Eyes.
nrm4bits

Activity: 132
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:32:53 AM

yep, sadly for us newbies, we can't join a signature campaign, just as everyone said the best way is to learn as much as we can untill we have an upper rank Smiley
Sled

Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:41:07 AM

yep, sadly for us newbies, we can't join a signature campaign, just as everyone said the best way is to learn as much as we can untill we have an upper rank Smiley
Yes, If you guys reached a higher rank and you also have the enough knowledge then it will become easier for you to do signature campaign because you will have a lot of ideas that you can share to others and that is how you get paid by posting or sharing your thoughts to others while wearing the signature at the same time Grin.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:50:35 AM

Wello hello guyz I am brand new here.. Firstly created blockchain wallet and came here.. Knows nothing about it and I decided to join a signature campaign .. But cannot find for newbie .. Please suggest me a campaign to join.  Huh
Bro It's Not Possible For you Now to Join a Signature Campign Because you are Newbie now and No Signature Campign Accepting Newbies So I suggest you to Firstly Grow your Rank to Atleast Junior Member Only Then you are able to join a Signature Campign I'm this forum.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:12:13 PM

Nope. I cant suggest you one. If you are going to join a signature campaign. You must be atleast a member or above rank. Newbie doesnt have much privilege to join signature campaign. You must focus on your rank. Post a quality post. Just be patient. You will get in there.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:05:53 PM

Your rank is too low to join a signature campaign.Better, make conservative post regularly and upgrade your rank to Full Member.Then you will accepted or you can be eligible to a signature campaign.Now just foucs on your post and activity.
Gembul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:28:58 PM

My advice to newbies like you, do not join the signature campaign. You better learn in advance about the ins and outs of bitcoin. Because I was afraid that if you impose to joined the signature campaign will only embarrass yourself, moreover, there is no place for a newbie. hehe
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 06:07:36 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2016, 06:20:51 PM by ibuddy122505

Wello hello guyz I am brand new here.. Firstly created blockchain wallet and came here.. Knows nothing about it and I decided to join a signature campaign .. But cannot find for newbie .. Please suggest me a campaign to join.  Huh
You should consider yourself only a newcomer of this community so it not necessary to join any sig campaign.It's more better if you more focus or concentrate on your learning about crypto world,seeking learn about how to make a constructive post also ranked up profile.Coz most probably as a newbie you might have failed adding any thing to the discussion.
mbuk81

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 09:49:30 PM

You should check the thread in the service thread for all the info u the best campaign to be on will depend on your rank and how much this me u spend on here

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:56:29 AM

To be honest with you it will hard for you find a signature camp here fit for your rank.most of the signature campaign rules accept only jr.member and up so better rank up before joining there's still few campaign accept newbie ithink it's 777coin but the payment rate is not so big base on your rank.
CryptoFlare (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:46:02 PM

My advice to newbies like you, do not join the signature campaign. You better learn in advance about the ins and outs of bitcoin. Because I was afraid that if you impose to joined the signature campaign will only embarrass yourself, moreover, there is no place for a newbie. hehe
well you was also once a newbie .. I am a newbie and I will work hard to improve my post quality .. No worry and hurry to join a signature campaign .. But its not a matter of laugh
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 08:17:55 PM

But cannot find for newbie .. Please suggest me a campaign to join.  Huh
Yes, you may not find a slot for your rank. As of now only 'WhyFuture' alone accepting newbie members. You may check for any available slots here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1560376

Personally I like to suggest you to gain more knowledge on bitcoin ecosystem before rushing for earning bitcoins through signature campaign because for a pleasant stay in signature campaign you must need some good knowledge to write about.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 03:15:39 AM

well you was also once a newbie .. I am a newbie and I will work hard to improve my post quality .. No worry and hurry to join a signature campaign .. But its not a matter of laugh
No hurry to join a signature campaign?? Are you sure?
Your very first post and you're already wanting to join a signature campaign. How is that "No Hurry"?

You're getting mixed responses precisely because you're in too much of a hurry. Take the time to familiarize yourself with the community. Forget about the campaigns for now and focus on improving your posts, learn, and join the discussions.
The campaigns will come in due time.
FYI, the campaigns are not the main point of the forum. It's just an added incentive. Don't let it be your sole focus.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
torry28
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:26:41 AM

To be honest with you it will hard for you find a signature camp here fit for your rank.most of the signature campaign rules accept only jr.member and up so better rank up before joining there's still few campaign accept newbie ithink it's 777coin but the payment rate is not so big base on your rank.
Wrong, 777coins didn't accept from newbie rank again, the lowest rank they accept is Jr.member.

There is always a place for all people altough they are still newbie. We all were started from newbie too, there is no any rules said if newbie is not permitted on here. Sometimes, there are few people who using "newbie" account but actually they are already experienced in cryptocurrency world.
myhung76393

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 12:59:27 PM

no campaign for newbie Sad(
ije07

Activity: 1414

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:18:48 PM

signature cgc has been update. hurry up

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:16:18 PM

It's difficult for newbie to get a campaign nowadays since they overall spamming overhelming all forum section.
When I joined this forum a year ago, almost all sig campaign accept newbie so I'm suggest improve your post and when the time has come, you can apply your prefereed signature campaign

Smiley
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 06:47:27 PM

If you are interested to join signature campaign at your crunet rank ,you should search on  Marketplace Altcoins Boards

for signature campaign that accept members with your rank, many of them are already accept newbie member.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Hassan02

Activity: 743

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:29:36 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2016, 12:45:47 PM by Hassan02

Visit this thread posted a bove I quoted here and see if there still available spot for you.
Yes, you may not find a slot for your rank. As of now only 'WhyFuture' alone accepting newbie members. You may check for any available slots here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1560376

If you are interested to join signature campaign at your crunet rank ,you should search on  Marketplace Altcoins Boards

for signature campaign that accept members with your rank, many of them are already accept newbie member.

there is only few campaign accepting newbie account most of the campaign only accept jr.member and up and other accept only full member rank and up. I wish they can easyly find a good campaign fit for thier rank.
ruselbd

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 09:26:47 PM

There is no many crusades permitting amateurs to join , and its better for you to develop your record and get great rank like full part at any rate, and in the interim you can read more about Bitcoin and about the tenets of this gathering, to make valuable and helpful posts
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 05:06:18 PM

Visit this thread posted a bove I quoted here and see if there still available spot for you.

If you are interested to join signature campaign at your crunet rank ,you should search on  Marketplace Altcoins Boards

there is only few campaign accepting newbie account most of the campaign only accept jr.member and up and other accept only full member rank and up. I wish they can easyly find a good campaign fit for thier rank.

I think only Let's Think About The Future accepts newbies. And comparing the old times with now, more campaigns accepted Jr. Members in the past than now. To join a good campaign these days, people here need at least Member rank and I think in the future, only Full Members or higher ranks will be able to find good campaigns and even more it will become hard for low, medium ranks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
markyminer

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:01:03 AM

i think he should continue studying the services section and when he become a junior member then he can joins some signature campaign as some signature campaign accept junior member for posting.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Chinesegandalf

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:04:46 AM

Gonna park here , due to myself still struggling little bit about signature campaign. Gonna read all info in this thread pretty soon Smiley
markyminer

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:05:21 AM

i think he should continue studying the services section and when he become a junior member then he can joins some signature campaign as some signature campaign accept junior member for posting.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:42:18 AM

Before joining a signature campaign there are some things that you need to consider , first you need to explore this forum and know what topics that should be posted in each boards in order to avoid off topics, and practice yourself to make a constructive posts because that is the priority of every campaign and wait until your account has been upgraded or you are already in appropriate rank .
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:44:29 AM

So you came to Know about blockchain and Bitcoin and then came here, to earn Bitcoins. If I guess correct you think signature campaign will help you earn or you are looking to start one. If you want to earn make some good posts, then look out for the newbie ones. Make sure you do not spam. Stay clean, you want to start always escrow and hire campaign managers. Make sure you read the requite on signature campaign.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:27:43 PM

Gonna park here , due to myself still struggling little bit about signature campaign. Gonna read all info in this thread pretty soon Smiley
Yeah. to join a signature campaign. you must have enough knowledge about them. you must know how to signature campaign works. how are their rules made.
if you don't follow rules you'll get nothing from the campaign.
ije07

Activity: 1414

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:25:16 PM

you can join here !! now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1747399.0;topicseen
but the quality of the posts you need to be good and smart
they do not accept postings that do not make sense and is bad
If you follow this, they pay with bitcoin

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:46:07 AM

thats what my friend told me as a newbie we have less opportunities.
Signature campaign is not for us for now. As times goes by and well familiarize its functions.
In these forums we cant be trusted coz were lack of knowledge.Though i am newbie here i still suggest to read its threadss to be able to learn about btc world..

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:51:21 AM

Signature campaign is not for us for now. As times goes by and well familiarize its functions.
In these forums we cant be trusted coz were lack of knowledge.Though i am newbie here i still suggest to read its threadss to be able to learn about btc world..

Don't worry you will have your time someday when you have higher rank. But for now take time to read the SMAS thread because having a high rank account and getting your account in SMAS will just waste your time in trying to ranking up your account. Because once you get listed in SMAS you won't be able to join the SMAS rule signature campaign and take note almost every SIGNAture campaign manager are participating in SMAS. You will have to wait for a month  before they can rereview your account to be clear from SMAS. so goodluck
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:19:44 PM

I know how you feels Embarrassed
But you don't have to worry the more you read and participate in the topic in this thread in different section in just a couple of weeks for only two months together with daily active in bitcointalk forum you will become a member rank, just as long as the quality post of yours must be good and understandable and always related on the topic not off topic.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:31:40 PM

if you want join signature campaign payment use bitcoin you can find in service section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
another option signature campaign payment use bitcoin you can find in marketplaced altcoin section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.0
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:33:35 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 06:22:10 AM by royalfestus

I know how you feels Embarrassed
But you don't have to worry the more you read and participate in the topic in this thread in different section in just a couple of weeks for only two months together with daily active in bitcointalk forum you will become a member rank, just as long as the quality post of yours must be good and understandable and always related on the topic not off topic.
Do not misplace your priority, there are still heroes and legend that are complained to have poor quality posts. Get relevant by knowing as much as possible about bitcoin and crytocurrency at large, then you can know how to contribute to discussions. Stay within quality threads also
NetFreak199

Merit: 520

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:49:39 PM

Actually you can join a campaign even your a newbie but don't expect that the payment is high and only few campaign accepting it like this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1560376.0 . you don't have any other choice if you want to join other signature campaign you need to wait until you rank is enough to join you will learn a lot while waiting for it to happen.
Vorth

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:42:57 PM

Mate, as for now since you are just new in this community, you better make some good impression here, avoid scamming people around here, you better have your rank higher than now, aim to have good reputation here, and you can earn here even you are a newbie by rendering services that you can try to stay tuned at service section it can help you to get more jobs like sign ups and registration, and I can see your rank is in jr. member I guess there were campaign that can accept you now, and try to make some constructive posts so it will be easy for you to get in.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:19:48 AM

Unfortunately this is the result of people creating accounts and trying to scam or to take advantage of signature campaigns, that is why there are not a lot of opportunities for newbies around here since they are seen generally by the community with suspicion.
dihari

Merit: 525

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 02:08:21 AM

As your words "knows nothing about it", you should not asking about signature campaign. This forum have everything about blockchain technology and bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies that called altcoins. Why you don't enrich yourself with this knowledge.
I won't be a hypocritical, me too, I am using signature campaign to get money. But you know this, you can't post something good if you don't have knowledge about what you want to post. My suggestion for you, explore this thread, read as much as you can, make yourself hungry with this knowledge, start making constructive post and make your bitcointalk account great.

Yuhee

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:19:07 AM

If you are really interested on joining in a signature campaign why not buy an account which is the easiest way to be part in. But not recommended though. As a newbie in the forum there's some opportunities you can earn bitcoin by joining in a social campaign, doing micro tasks at the service section, checking at the micro earning sections, etc... By exploring the forum thoroughly you can dig some pieces of gold. 
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:10:16 AM

If you are really interested on joining in a signature campaign why not buy an account which is the easiest way to be part in. But not recommended though. As a newbie in the forum there's some opportunities you can earn bitcoin by joining in a social campaign, doing micro tasks at the service section, checking at the micro earning sections, etc... By exploring the forum thoroughly you can dig some pieces of gold. 

A newbie would probably just destroy his account. There are rules in this forum that you might not know of and violate without knowing. It's also possible that he wouldn't get accepted at any campaign because of the inability to post constructively. It would be much better to be a Member rank and know some stuffs about bitcoins than to be a Senior member rank and do nothing but ask other people questions.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:20:23 AM

As your words "knows nothing about it", you should not asking about signature campaign. This forum have everything about blockchain technology and bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies that called altcoins. Why you don't enrich yourself with this knowledge.
I won't be a hypocritical, me too, I am using signature campaign to get money. But you know this, you can't post something good if you don't have knowledge about what you want to post. My suggestion for you, explore this thread, read as much as you can, make yourself hungry with this knowledge, start making constructive post and make your bitcointalk account great.
In other words, you won't make even single post if you aren't wearing or joining in any signature campaign? What a nice of you.

positivezero

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 01:30:17 PM

Honestly, only one signature campaign accepts a newbie, but most of them wont accept a newbie, since newbie doesn't know the abouts of bitcoin or shall i say, it is the stage knowing about more, understanding the uses, the benefits that can give to the users and many more. Like you, i waited a long time to join and accept me in signature campaign, but patience is virtue. Even now, i read the ideas here in the forum and understand it so that i also have an idea to share.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 04:22:39 PM

Yes, there will be less opportunity for you guys if you are just brand new or newbie here,
reputation totally works here not only "account matter" but reputations.
And yes troll around and you can learn more about the forum and try to posts some constructive posts.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:26:37 PM

Unfortunately this is the result of people creating accounts and trying to scam or to take advantage of signature campaigns, that is why there are not a lot of opportunities for newbies around here since they are seen generally by the community with suspicion.
Other than that, when people are getting higher ranks, it is assumed they will be gaining more knowledge on bitocin and cryptocurrency environments so that they will be making more quality posts. It means their signature will attract more visitors for the services, the signature campaign being used.

Still, newbies are welcome by few campaign just to encourage them to get established with little earning besides.
canah17

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:41:49 AM

Hey!! good day to you and welcome to bitcointalk Smiley your part of the family now. So you can't find a newbie signature campaign eh? i have a link that shows all the campaign in this forum you should choose wisely i will give you the link to the campaigns you should find at least one of them i think so here is the link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 so find a campaign that accepts newbie im so sorry just sending you a link to all campaings too busy >.<
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 04:56:28 AM

Please don't encourage other members to buy accounts since that is a big problem, instead of just raising their accounts naturally newbies just try to buy their way in, thinking they will be able to make that money back through signature campaigns but most of the time the will get banned or get red trust for not knowing the rules of the forum.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:26:10 AM

Newbie here, is there any signature campaign who accepts newbie? If not I'm still learning about signature campaign.
noictib

Activity: 966
Merit: 515

One of the world's leading Bitcoin-powered casinos

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:31:44 AM

Here I will suggest you to keep himself away from the signature campaigns until you ranked up to about above of the full member .
Because here you can't make money or even small earning with low rank account with low understanding about the Bitcoin .
So first of all you should get better knowledge and then try to get enter in the signature campaigns .
Here you will hardly get any campaign which accept no newbie , so here this is also a big factor to not to think about the campaign joining program .
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:04:14 AM

Newbie here, is there any signature campaign who accepts newbie? If not I'm still learning about signature campaign.

It's better to look around try to learn the things and understand the services and discussions before getting into the signature campaigns, it'll help you building your own value in the signature campaigns.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Hassan02

Activity: 743

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 02:36:12 AM

Yes but  there is few campaign accepting newbie better for you to make your rank up before joining in a  signature campaign atleast member rank is enough for starting.
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:01:50 PM

Yes but  there is few campaign accepting newbie better for you to make your rank up before joining in a  signature campaign atleast member rank is enough for starting.

That could be the best for him since newbie will struggle to find some good campaigns that accept him and since he is here well might better if he will join to altcoins campaign in altcoin section since i've see that they accepting that rank for their cause, And that could be a good start for him so that he will be inspired to post aswell as he can earn some money on that state.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

tabas

Activity: 2982
Merit: 734

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:27:31 PM

Yes there's a campaign that allows newbie to join and participants. Try to check out why future campaign, they are the only campaign for now that allows newbie here's their thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1560376.0
Also there are alt coin campaigns that allows newbie too just check out the marketplace(altcoins) section.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████