Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:48:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Authority Agency Level Press Release & Syndication  (Read 637 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Coaster (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 07:48:58 PM

Hi there BTCitcoinTalk Users --

I convinced my business associates to start accepting BTCitcoin as a form of payment so now we can start offering some of our services to Bitcoin users through the Marketplace here and see how it works out.

Instead of offering something not instantly tangible (like SEO alone) for something we'd like to think of as tangible (BTCitcoin) we are only going to start by offering our High End Press Release Services.
 We are in the process of procuring more journalists with knowledge on the Bitcoin field to write for us. So if you think you would be a good candidate for our writing services PM me.

This is a unique opportunity because we work with real qualified journalists who will be accepting Bitcoin and in turn investing their services into the currency.

Our SEO Optimized Press Releases are sent out through our exclusive Agency network which means placement of your press release in ALL of top search engines, news sites, blogs, social networks, newspaper sites, TV news sites, and radio news sites. Our most newsworthy and trending topics are made news pieces and features from. Appearing most recently in Wired, Forbes, Gawker Network and Wall Street Journal Online.

Right now Bitcoin is a very hot topic so it can get your local news to potentially build you and your business as an authority on Bitcoin (or your niche).

What do we need from you for the press release?
We will need the following info from our client: Who? What? When? Where? Why?
But to make it truly newsworthy keep the following items in mind: Who does this news appeal to? Who is this news coming from? (person/place/business)
What? What is it that's groundbreaking, new product/service/venture/event? What does it do? What expectations should one have for it -- features/details?
When? When should this news be released? (immediate release/future date) When is the 'what' is discussed going to be most relevant?
Where? Where is this news coming from? Where is this news most relevant? What is the Business address/state/country and phone number if someone wanted to ask you questions?
Why? What's so special about this news that it justifies a press release? (If you can't answer this, we can do it for you, but it helps to keep this in mind when giving us the topic so that it is easier for us to get it featured)
Also include up to 3 photos & 5 URL's with keywords you would like us to target for your search-engine-optimization.

Normally $289+ per Press Release we are offering it 50% off for Bitcointalk users who pay through Bitcoin.. We take no more than 2-4 clients per day so PM me for availability. You are paying for our unique access to skilled writers and our Agency backend connections to top press services for immediate authoritative syndication of your press release. The amount of money I stand to make from this is minimal as I pay the most for the best writers and pay the expense of running an Agency press syndication.

per Press Release by one of our native English speaking journalists with exhaustive knowledge of Bitcoin or your niche.
If you seek a NY Times columnist or WSJ writer it will cost more but we have access to them. While it does not guarantee inclusion in the New York Times or Wall Street Journal it will get your press release picked up more when it comes from a notable writer. This is the same service some PR agencies would charge thousands of dollars a month for.

Why the 50% discount?
We achieve the highest client satisfaction from our press releases therefore we know that if you try us out you will choose to use us for the rest of our extensive Internet Marketing services.

About our business:
Our press releases are sent from our New York City office and phone number so we can offer assistance in answering or connecting you to press questions during Eastern Standard Time. We started working with online businesses over 10 years ago and have worked on a few very big projects and keywords for ourselves and some high level clientele which gave us the confidence to start our own agency in 2013. Our love of Bitcoin and small investment in it is what has brought us to venture this offer here.

No business is too big or too small for our press releases, so we think this is a great entry and asset to the BTCitcoin services community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seal
Donator

Activity: 848
Merit: 1078

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 02:02:31 AM

Hi there Coaster,

I am very interested as I have a new service that is about to launch. Can you send me some examples of any press releases that have had large exposure?

You mentioned that you have business associates. Do you have a brick and mortar business in NY or are you freelance?

Thanks
Seal

DefiDive - Filter the noise
A clean crypto asset management terminal
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: