Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mods Deleting Posts  (Read 1444 times)
normofthenorth (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:41:21 AM

Anyone selling access to online accounts like HBO, Netflix, etc
is probably going to be assumed that its a hacked account or a stolen credit card.

I would actually love to hear an explanation to how someone can sell access to one of these accounts for so cheap and have it be legit.

Because its my account and they can't change anything. All they have access to is the login to the channels. Go to HBO, SHOWTIME, MAXGO, and it will ask you for your cable provider. You chose mine and the login. They don't have access to the actual cable billing account, only the cable channel lineup.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
normofthenorth (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:43:01 AM

No theres more than meets the eye. I've been around long enough to know when something isn't right. I've been on here for a long time.. And if you think that there's nothing more than that, you indeed are wrong.

Have you made an enemy of Malevolent, or any Global Moderators/Admins? In other words, what leads you to believe that there is more than meets the eye? You registered ~1 month ago, not sure if that qualifies as long enough to know when something isn't right. Anyway, I'd probably agree with Achow, just report any threads that you think are violating the rules.

As far as being singled out, there are a lot of account sales and egift card threads in the trashcan. You certainly aren't the only one. If you see others that should be deleted, report them.

I haven't had any issues with anybody on the forum. Ever. There was a squabble about a year ago with someone that was on DT, but now isn't. I won't say any names, but its highly doubtful they are a alt of a mod or have a mod account.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:52:17 AM

*Edit* yeah, regular members can't see posts that ended up in the trash can in a user's post history, but that doesn't change the fact that I can't find your original thread in your post history or the trashcan. Odd or an Admin?

There seem to be 3 deleted threads visible in the modlog
Remove topic: [HBOGO, MAXGO, STARZ, Showtime Anytime $1btc in topic #1685253 by member #919131
Remove topic: [HBOGO, MAXGO, STARZ, Showtime Anytime $1btc] in topic #1725334 by member #919131
Remove topic: [HBOGO, MAXGO, STARZ, Showtime Anytime $1btc] in topic #1724297 by member #919131
normofthenorth (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:18:15 PM

*Edit* yeah, regular members can't see posts that ended up in the trash can in a user's post history, but that doesn't change the fact that I can't find your original thread in your post history or the trashcan. Odd or an Admin?

There seem to be 3 deleted threads visible in the modlog
Remove topic: [HBOGO, MAXGO, STARZ, Showtime Anytime $1btc in topic #1685253 by member #919131
Remove topic: [HBOGO, MAXGO, STARZ, Showtime Anytime $1btc] in topic #1725334 by member #919131
Remove topic: [HBOGO, MAXGO, STARZ, Showtime Anytime $1btc] in topic #1724297 by member #919131

Yes thats it. Botany. Salty did find it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: