Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:30:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto V STEAM CD-KEY GLOBAL -> $9.99  (Read 6120 times)
LGG4 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 09:40:14 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2016, 12:28:09 PM by LGG4

I HAVE ONLY 8 COPIES! ALREADY SOLD 2 OF THEM. GRAB THEM AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

You can buy it from here : https://rocketr.net/buy/2640b1338174

INFO :
  • Grand Theft Auto V (PC), the fifth installment of the popular Rockstar Games series, once again takes you to the sun-soaked metropolis of Los Santos. Explore the open GTA 5 map based on Los Angeles and the landscapes of South California. Meet variety of people from faded celebrities to meth heads and encounter a true society diversity in every corner of the city.
  • Live the gangster life as one of the three criminals – Michael the bank robber, Trevor- the retired army pilot with a mental disorder or Franklin- a guy from the ghetto working for a local Armenian car dealer. The game story is constructed in such way, so that you can switch between characters.
  • Tired of the never ending crime spree? Then, take your time to do some yoga or cycle through the countryside. Play tennis, golf or parachute over the city. Roam around Los Santos but beware of the drunkards and other weirdos causing unexpected events.
  • Keep in mind that respect and money is everything. You won’t make a pile on stealing cars and petty crime. Instead, you should proceed with some big-deal robberies, recruit helpers and use explosives to make serious bucks.
  • GTA 5 multiplayer gameplay offers the possibility to play with friends and other players. Create your own character, enter the map previously known from the single player mode and take part in various cooperative or competitive missions. GTA Online content will constantly develop to bring players best gaming experience.

Minimum Requirements :
  • 64 Bit OS - Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 SP 1 / Windows Vista SP 2
  • 2.40 GHz - Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 / 2.5 GHz - AMD Phenom 9850
  • 4 GB RAM
  • 1 GB VRAM - NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT / AMD Radeon HD 4870
  • 65 GB HD
  • 64 Bit OS

Recommended Requirements
  • 64 Bit OS - Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 SP 1
  • 3.2 GHz - Intel Core i5 3470 / 4 GHz - AMD X8 FX-8350
  • 8 GB RAM
  • 2 GB VRAM - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD7870
  • 65 GB HD
  • 64 Bit OS
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:50:52 AM

Update on my end.

I contacted this user asking to buy and after a while he responded. I asked him if we could deal through pm on bitcointalk, but he just linked me to his autobuy again. I then asked him (with reasons to back myself up) to go first. He politely declined to go first.

Just an update, I can't say if he's a scammer/is not for sure now, but I would suggest either using escrow or not dealing with this user.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:48:27 AM

I can vouch, or if you deliver first...
LGG4 (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:49:59 AM

No vouching. That's what @player514 wanted to do too, and I refused him.
ThirstyMoon

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:57:10 AM

You won't be able to sell anything if you don't use an escrow or go first. Declining to cooperate with higher ranking members than you doesn't look good at all.
LGG4 (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:02:14 AM

This is how I am selling my products. Until now I got only good reviews. This is a list with my sellings until now :
http://i.epvpimg.com/W8wfd.png
I don't need any vouch from higher rank members.
LGG4 (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:22:50 PM

Lowered the price from $14.99 to $9.99!
player514
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:53:34 PM

No vouching. That's what @player514 wanted to do too, and I refused him.

I didn't ask for a free vouch. I asked you to send the key along with your Bitcoin address. After confirming if the key worked, I would send you the Bitcoin. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding in which you thought I wanted a free copy.

player514
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:47:37 PM

This is how I am selling my products. Until now I got only good reviews. This is a list with my sellings until now :

I don't need any vouch from higher rank members.

Also, you got a rating from someone who bought another product of yours. He left a negative review and marked your account/product as a scam...

LGG4 (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:52:17 PM

He didn't like my method for uber rides. That's why I am not selling it anymore.
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 06:14:35 PM

Well such low price for Steam Global GTA V , interesting though .. these keys legit ? i mean not obtained by any hacked or stolen methods ?

LGG4 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:20:32 PM

Well such low price for Steam Global GTA V , interesting though .. these keys legit ? i mean not obtained by any hacked or stolen methods ?
Nope.
Mrbala

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:38:24 PM

i have buyed today a order to this seller, for the moment all i get is a no valid code...

i will update.. because, after payment i didn´t get any answer
player514
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:57:50 PM

i have buyed today a order to this seller, for the moment all i get is a no valid code...

I'm almost 100% positive that you got scammed. This guy refused to trade with me over forum pm. If you can upload proof of the non-working code somehow, then people can flag this seller (LGG4) as a scammer through trust. Sorry that you had such a bad experience :/ ...

Mrbala

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 11:04:34 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2016, 11:18:58 PM by Mrbala

I'm almost 100% positive that you got scammed. This guy refused to trade with me over forum pm. If you can upload proof of the non-working code somehow, then people can flag this seller (LGG4) as a scammer through trust. Sorry that you had such a bad experience :/ ...

all i get is an error from steam saying the code is not valid.

copy of the mail after purchase to this seller.

https://i.imgsafe.org/1a418122f9.jpg

key on steam:

https://i.imgsafe.org/1a4ac87bf1.jpg

result:

https://i.imgsafe.org/1a4f4b6c3f.jpg

regards
player514
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 11:17:32 PM

all i get is an error from steam saying the code is not valid. do you wan´t i upload a screenshot of that?

regards

Sure, that would be a good screenshot. If possible screenshot that page and also the key that you got too so that everyone sees that the key that you got did not work and you didn't just put in some other key.

Mrbala

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 11:21:41 PM

all i get is an error from steam saying the code is not valid. do you wan´t i upload a screenshot of that?

regards

Sure, that would be a good screenshot. If possible screenshot that page and also the key that you got too so that everyone sees that the key that you got did not work and you didn't just put in some other key.

done.. check upper post.

i have reported to rocketr with all the info and same to paypal...

if i finally get somthing working i will update the post, but for the moment, the seller only asked for the error after i say him the code was not working...

regards
Mrbala

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:11:11 AM

in paypal dispute, he say the key is valid... a big argument, after i post the screenshots, that demostrates thi key is not valid... in the case the key were valid or i was allready used, the steam message will say the key is duplicate...

what a scam user....  and lier.

will update...
player514
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:47:30 AM

in paypal dispute, he say the key is valid... a big argument, after i post the screenshots, that demostrates thi key is not valid... in the case the key were valid or i was allready used, the steam message will say the key is duplicate...

what a scam user....  and lier.

will update...

It seems that from the pictures you posted that this indeed was a scam.

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience on this forum. Unfortunately, there's not much that people can do now other than warn others not to deal with this same user.

I'll be leaving him a negative trust rating soon, thanks for the screenshots.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 03:05:07 PM

I bought one for me and one for my friend and worked. Maybe there was an error or something.
This was your first post.  How can we trust that you're not the same person as the OP? Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: