Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:20:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help for syncronizing Desktop wallet with android.  (Read 314 times)
Clauco (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:03:38 PM

Hi everyone,

I´m getting a bit frustrated trying to sync android electrum wallet with my laptop.

I have a 2fa wallet set in my desktop but for some reason I´m not having the option to restore a 2fa wallet from seed in my android device. I only get the Standard Wallet, the Multi signature and Watch Bitcoin Address options.

I tried many times to sync with the standard wallet option from my cellphone but I never get good results. I guess that the problem is for not having the option to restore from a 2fa wallet.

(All plugins were turned on for syncronizing on my attempts)

Any tips you could provide me will be very thankfull.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 11:09:59 PM

create a new wallet send the coins there from the old one?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Clauco (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:14:06 PM

create a new wallet send the coins there from the old one?

Thanks Shorena! I thought about creating a new standard wallet in my laptop and them syncronize both (android and laptop standard wallets).
But I´m looking for a 2fa wallet syncronization.

Thanks anyway!
Clauco (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:25:16 AM

I just tried syncronizing 2 standard wallets, one in my laptop and the other one in my android smartphone. Both with the same seed and all sync plugins turned on. But can´t get them to syncronize neither. Please help.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 11:14:07 AM

I just tried syncronizing 2 standard wallets, one in my laptop and the other one in my android smartphone. Both with the same seed and all sync plugins turned on. But can´t get them to syncronize neither. Please help.

Sync with the network? Does the laptop client show a green dot at the bottom right corner?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: