Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:53:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 0.02 BTC to Paypal  (Read 289 times)
JamesAdams (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 12:57:29 PM

Hey, I'm new to this selling thing. I need to sell off 0.02 BTC to Paypal. Selling for preev +5%. The pro sellers, please give me some tips. Should I request the buyer to send the money via Paypal Family and friends and if I use escrow will there be withdrawal fees when I take out my money to my bank account?

WORDCOIN
It's never late to buy BTC for $1
Services-backed cryptocurrency of 1 trillion dollars market
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:06:11 PM

Actually in paypal a claim or charge back can be made even after 120 days or 240 days so please make sure you are dealing with the most trusted seller here. Even when someone sends you via family and friends then also they can make unauthorized payment claim and hence paypal would simply return his money and deduct that from your account.
gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:49:18 PM

I can do this trade with you. Please checkout my feedback to see I've done lots of PayPal trades before with no problems at all.

I can do the rate you are asking but my only stipulation is you send first as you are a newbie with no proper activity.

If you're happy to go ahead please pm me Smiley

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:57:08 AM

Did this trade successfully. Split into two serperate trades of 50% each. Not quite sure why but all went well.

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 06:20:38 PM

Did this trade successfully. Split into two serperate trades of 50% each. Not quite sure why but all went well.
Paypal does not have buyer protection for payments that were sent in more than 1 complete payment.  Therefore, if you pay for a good/service in 2 or more separate payments, you wouldn't be covered under the buyer protection.  However, AFAIK, this is only for purchases of goods/services, not for friends and family.  But it's paypal and you'd want to be as safe as possible Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: