Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:23:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top is in Folks: $266  (Read 1473 times)
doobadoo (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 05:14:03 PM

glad i printed my last coins at $236....

And to all those who said i was a fool for selling out....>  see you sub $100!

"It is, quite honestly, the biggest challenge to central banking since Andrew Jackson." -evoorhees

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
doobadoo (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 06:38:47 PM

Why don't you go fuck yourself?

Not everyone was calling you a fool, there are plenty of others who also sold, others who took a chance and got caught, and many many others are now caught in the lag (how about people who are in work right now?).

So you sold, now withdraw your fiat and shut the fuck up.

And no, I am not even mad, I closed for six figures at 224. But I know some of my friends got caught.

It just pisses me off that EVERY FUCKING TIME there is some kind of crash, some piece of cunt (which is what you are) starts rubbing it into people's faces. This is real money you piece of cunt, and some people need it to live. Others may have taken risky gambles and got burned. Does that make you feel good, you fucking lowlife?

LOLZ.   If your playing with money you need to live on, thats just all kinds of wrongs.  I hope your friends wind up begging for food, and defaulting on their mortgage.  How THAT for rubbing it in?

"It is, quite honestly, the biggest challenge to central banking since Andrew Jackson." -evoorhees
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 06:44:09 PM

It's unfortunate that so many people will have been burned by this, but, absolutely, the new top is in and I'm guessing that it'll be years, possibly not till after the next block reward halving, before we see these price levels again.  Again, sorry to everyone who got and is getting burned here, but the writing was on the wall, and eventually this was going to collapse. 

On the bright side, developers now have another several years to work on the infrastructure while the world laughs at bitcoin again.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
NikolaTesla

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 06:47:08 PM

Why don't you go fuck yourself?

Not everyone was calling you a fool, there are plenty of others who also sold, others who took a chance and got caught, and many many others are now caught in the lag (how about people who are in work right now?).

So you sold, now withdraw your fiat and shut the fuck up.

And no, I am not even mad, I closed for six figures at 224. But I know some of my friends got caught.

It just pisses me off that EVERY FUCKING TIME there is some kind of crash, some piece of cunt (which is what you are) starts rubbing it into people's faces. This is real money you piece of cunt, and some people need it to live. Others may have taken risky gambles and got burned. Does that make you feel good, you fucking lowlife?

LOLZ.   If your playing with money you need to live on, thats just all kinds of wrongs.  I hope your friends wind up begging for food, and defaulting on their mortgage.  How THAT for rubbing it in?

Stop being a douche. All you did was guess right when others guessed wrong. You're no smarter than anyone else here (as evidence by your incorrect use of the word "your").

I happened to be lucky enough to cash out at the peak too, but there are more important lessons to be learned than "I guessed right you guessed wrong." One, this will be better for the market in the long run, since when it stabilizes people will use it for its intended purpose; to buy and sell, not to speculate. Two, the price will gradually increase after that as more businesses adopt it, and more trading platforms become available, so all those who may think they lost big money today are going to gradually get it back, just not as rapidly.
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 06:58:08 PM

It's unfortunate that so many people will have been burned by this, but, absolutely, the new top is in and I'm guessing that it'll be years, possibly not till after the next block reward halving, before we see these price levels again.  Again, sorry to everyone who got and is getting burned here, but the writing was on the wall, and eventually this was going to collapse. 

On the bright side, developers now have another several years to work on the infrastructure while the world laughs at bitcoin again.

nope
candoo

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 07:04:35 PM

Einer trage des andern Last, so werdet ihr das Gesetz Christi erfüllen.
bitcoinBull
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

rippleFanatic

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 02:09:45 AM

One, this will be better for the market in the long run, since when it stabilizes people will use it for its intended purpose; to buy and sell, not to speculate.

Why are you so sure that its intended purpose is for the buying and selling of goods? Bitcoin seems to be absolutely perfectly suited for speculative trading: the buying and selling of bitcoin itself. I have been speculating since 2011 and I don't plan to ever stop.

College of Bucking Bulls Knowledge
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 02:12:33 AM

...and proudhon has never been wrong.  not once. * cough
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 02:17:15 AM

There is no psychological barrier between here and $266.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: