Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:07:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another nice dip to feed whales or buy more  (Read 1609 times)
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:24:55 PM

Well, I think whales are already taking great benefits from this rally and little bitcoin holders can't do anything to stop this high volatility. That is why it is always a wise advice to avoid panic decisions during these volatile times, especially when it is not so clear the future behavior of the bitcoin price in the medium term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:27:56 PM

Well, I think whales are already taking great benefits from this rally and little bitcoin holders can't do anything to stop this high volatility. That is why it is always a wise advice to avoid panic decisions during these volatile times, especially when it is not so clear the future behavior of the bitcoin price in the medium term.

Just buy and hold!!!
There is nothing more you need to do when you are really convinced that Bitcoin can make it into the mainstream!
And it looks more and more promising now!Trump is having advisors like Peter Thiel, Elon Musk, Mick Mulvaney as budget director, who are all pro Bitcoin!Even Trump hmself is a great supporter of gold!So he might be interested in Bitcoin as well who knows.
The decision for a Bitcon ETF is coming closer and closer.
I'm also convinced we will find a consens for the blocksize issue.
So buy and hold still is the less stressful strategy to make some nice profits in the Bitcoin space. Smiley
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:33:15 PM

I bought more BTC down in 850, was a good buy. Seems like there is a lot of people that's scared to see it push 1000+. We are going to see a lot of pressure in the 900 resistance I think, but we will eventually get there, so you might as well keep buying every dip, who cares if it crashes down to -800, we will be in 1000+ if not this year then next year 1000% guaranteed so just keep stacking on more cheap BTC.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:45:24 PM

i will never miss a dip ever in my life again.

a while back when price was like this, rising so high and then go down, etc. i was sold my coin on top  but was too afraid to buy back at the bottom and waited more and no surprise i missed the chance to buy back.

now i am on the market like a hawk and watch the price to buy as fast as possible and now with being less greedy i always get in good time.

There is a FOMO brewing...
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:19:25 PM

Indeed we have seen several dips in a short span of time.  Whales would have bought in this dips and now ready to sell before the next dip.  So probably this volatility of +20 USD , -20 USD is just a manipulation of whales to catch unsuspecting seller before the rally towards $1000.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 08:34:53 PM

You are trying to persuade people to buy at these levels?  Grin

It has gone up too fast. There will be some profit taking and hopefully the price will stabalise here for a few months. Pumps are not a good thing, they rob the innocent.

Im not trying to make peopel buy or anything, im just saying that bitcoin is ver undervalued, I don't care if it corrects now, 1000+ is innevitable, i don't care if it's next year or tomorrow, bottomline is, we DON'T know how low it will correct, so you may miss the boat by waiting for a perfect buying price that never comes. Now we do KNOW that new ATH is inevitable, so may not want to gamble with waiting for lower prices to get in. Just get in and wait.
Bitcoin is very undervalued? Based on what, if i may ask?
What do you think has changed that much since last August and sub-$500 prices to make it so undervalued at $900?
New ATH inevitable? Again, based on what?
Otherwise, it is a wishful thinking.

this space is intentionally left blank
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 11:11:21 PM

You are trying to persuade people to buy at these levels?  Grin

It has gone up too fast. There will be some profit taking and hopefully the price will stabalise here for a few months. Pumps are not a good thing, they rob the innocent.

Im not trying to make peopel buy or anything, im just saying that bitcoin is ver undervalued, I don't care if it corrects now, 1000+ is innevitable, i don't care if it's next year or tomorrow, bottomline is, we DON'T know how low it will correct, so you may miss the boat by waiting for a perfect buying price that never comes. Now we do KNOW that new ATH is inevitable, so may not want to gamble with waiting for lower prices to get in. Just get in and wait.
Bitcoin is very undervalued? Based on what, if i may ask?
What do you think has changed that much since last August and sub-$500 prices to make it so undervalued at $900?
New ATH inevitable? Again, based on what?
Otherwise, it is a wishful thinking.

I think this is based on his personal valuation of Bitcoin which many holders that have the same mindset agree.  Many here are calculating the price of bitcoin in relation to the global population (which is I think non-sense).  So basically that is where they are coming from when they say it is undervalued. 
ABout the ATH inevitable, can think of a reason why they said that stuff.  Maybe it is because of the sudden spike of Bitcoin and breaks $900 easily from $800 within a day. But I believe this is a mere speculation.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 11:42:04 PM

We tested 913 last night and now we are have a nice little correction to 870, smart people will buying the dips all the way towards the new ATH and the idiots that keep panic selling will miss the ride. It's a shame how they can never learn and fall victims of whales. You are feeding whales your cheap BTC by selling, but as always, everyone can't be saved. Merry xmas everyone, see you at 1000+!!
It is just a normal that we are seen that the price was decreases because of the people who are satisfied with an increase honestly it is a trading strategy that i already doing this just 15% of my bitcoin sold and 35% if the  price will increase more and the rest if the price will increase more soon well it is not a problem to hold the bitcoin and i will wait the highest price will get with bitcoin..

Make crypto as your bank.
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 11:57:43 PM

Wow I'm surprised how steady the price has been over Christmas and boxing day. Let's hope for an even bigger pump up on the price in the new year!!!
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:35:01 PM

Damn! That was an obvious dip. Good news for those that bought, bad news for those that felt victims of the panic selling mentality. Time to kee pgrowing, 1000 dollar mark is next and this rocket cannot be stocket, the market sentiment is too bullish, there are no real reasons to stop, any further dips will keep getting bought since smart money has learned that bitcoins the the best asset on the planet and every drop is a buying opportunity. ATH here we come!
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 11:30:34 AM

We actually might touch 1000 tonight on some exchanges or perhaps tomorrow but this is good shame that some sell but for rest that have bought happy earnings, Expect that we see 1000 dollars in new year for sure after a long time. Cannot expect to see anything else.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:24:02 PM

If someone is too sure to be sure you should be afraid a lot. But yes Im bullish as well but not being caucious on a mass scale is not a good symptom for the future.

But dont take my word for granted as Im overly cautious. That had let me to gain only 20% on the dip the money I could make.
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:31:31 PM

i live in the dips these days Smiley
every time prices go volatile it is time to wait for the dips to buy and nothing is better than a big rise to create a big dip right afterwards and then comes the stable price.

hope it dips to low 800's and hovers for a while. good fuel for another upswing in the new year.

breaking $800 resistance and going below it is going to be tough, i don't think it can happen without any reason!

maximum down price or support price in 800 dollar
after down to reach 800 dollar, bitcoin price can up again

I am really hoping to see 800 and think it is possible.  Definitely too volatile right now to buy, maybe only in bits.  I am going to eat ramen noodles for two weeks and go all in on one whole bitcoin with my next check, just hope I am not buying at 956.00. Interesting times.

I love Bitcoin
LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:41:23 PM

We tested 913 last night and now we are have a nice little correction to 870, smart people will buying the dips all the way towards the new ATH and the idiots that keep panic selling will miss the ride. It's a shame how they can never learn and fall victims of whales. You are feeding whales your cheap BTC by selling, but as always, everyone can't be saved. Merry xmas everyone, see you at 1000+!!

These dips are great for day traders looking to exploit the volatility, but other than that, the price is still on the higher side in order to be interesting enough to buy for the average person. Right now the best option is to either secure some profits as we are heading higher, or just to continue holding. Buying is something that people should have done at levels well below the current price. We have had enough of these rallies to know that it never lasts very long.
Well, you're right with respect to the fact that there were better chances to buy Bitcoin, and that means that at the moment there is a higher risk. But the profit potential remains high as well, if you can afford to buy and hold for the next few months. There are a number of events that can help Bitcoin next year, there are several high profile investors working in applications and projects, and we can not forget the possible arrival of Bitcoin ETFs, possibly in a few months...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: