Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2018, 08:53:10 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My coming back into Bitcoin  (Read 7115 times)
WeatherChaser

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 08:00:33 PM

When I first started Bitcoin mining, it was 2014-2015. I remember running 2 Antminer S3's and having 1 TH/s was a huge step back then. Then I got 2 more Antminer S3's and I was kicking over 2 TH/s. I thought i was one of the cool people on the pools. Til my electric bill came....

I started off with the BAN, BitcoinAffiliateNetwork. I was paid well by them, til the end. I then switched to BitMinter and BTCGuild til they shutdown (if I recall right).

Finally in 2015 I got a girlfriend, and was dipping away from BTC til I needed money to pay for our bills. I sold 4xAntminer S3's for $700 and bought a Nikon D5300 camera.

I finally just started coming back into Bitcoin. When I joined the price was $250. Seeing it rise to just below $1,000 I figured it was time to come back into it!

Take care everyone... just decided to let everyone know once a bitcoiner, always a bitcoiner.

Social Media Expert For Hire
President and CEO of a large news media network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deep In The Mines LLC

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 09:38:40 PM

Welcome back man, I hope you enjoy Mr.Bitcoin's wild ride, its always interesting in Bitcoin land!

Deep In The Mines LLC Cryptocurrency miners, power supplies, breakout boards and accessories!

Authorized Biostar and Silverstone Reseller.
WeatherChaser

Activity: 219

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:33:15 AM

Welcome back man, I hope you enjoy Mr.Bitcoin's wild ride, its always interesting in Bitcoin land!
Thanks man! After being screwed by PayPal because of chargebacks for licenses I decided Bitcoin is more money making, and safer for the seller! I don't have licenses now but for programs I do create and method it's much better than getting an email from PayPal saying the charge was reversed due to unauthorized use.

Social Media Expert For Hire
President and CEO of a large news media network
stomachgrowls

Activity: 798
Merit: 516

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:46:11 AM

Thanks man! After being screwed by PayPal because of chargebacks for licenses I decided Bitcoin is more money making, and safer for the seller! I don't have licenses now but for programs I do create and method it's much better than getting an email from PayPal saying the charge was reversed due to unauthorized use.
Glad to hear that you would engage again into bitcoin and if those times you didnt leave bitcoin maybe you could able to generate more bitcoin and we can see already the price as of now.Well, we have our own decisions on life on which we would really need to sacrifice or leave it because for some reason.Now that you are back then back to business as usual.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
Zoschultz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 05:54:08 AM

When I first started Bitcoin mining, it was 2014-2015. I remember running 2 Antminer S3's and having 1 TH/s was a huge step back then. Then I got 2 more Antminer S3's and I was kicking over 2 TH/s. I thought i was one of the cool people on the pools. Til my electric bill came....

I started off with the BAN, BitcoinAffiliateNetwork. I was paid well by them, til the end. I then switched to BitMinter and BTCGuild til they shutdown (if I recall right).

Finally in 2015 I got a girlfriend, and was dipping away from BTC til I needed money to pay for our bills. I sold 4xAntminer S3's for $700 and bought a Nikon D5300 camera.

I finally just started coming back into Bitcoin. When I joined the price was $250. Seeing it rise to just below $1,000 I figured it was time to come back into it!

Take care everyone... just decided to let everyone know once a bitcoiner, always a bitcoiner.

you are a lucky man. Do you think if BTC will be over 1250$ in the new year of 2017?
kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:21:13 AM

Welcome back  Grin. My setup was similar to yours at that time.
Are you going to mine? If yes do you select you miner? I just wonder because with Bitcoin price increase some of miners can return back.
I did not decide yet.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:30:35 AM

Are you going to mine? If yes do you select you miner? I just wonder because with Bitcoin price increase some of miners can return back.
I did not decide yet.
Mining on those years isn't hard enough since difficulty isn't that high compare as of today and you will really need the latest miner in able to be profitable and also mining bitcoin would be profitable if you have cheap electricity on your country.@OP welcome back again to bitcoin world and hoping this time you wont leave anymore.

arwin100

Activity: 966
Merit: 520

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 10:32:16 AM

Welcome back sir. Will you go back on mining? other said mining is not a profitable thing now. 'coz of the electricity bill and the block thingy that will earn a little sats per hashrate. Am i right? but thats awesome thing that you manage to sell your 4 s3's for $700. Anyways Good Luck on mining sir i hope your comeback will be the beginning of your bitcoin progress. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
███```````█████````````█████````````██████████████
```````````██``````````███``````````████████████
███```````██████``````███████``````███████████████
██````````█████````````████`````````█████████████
███```````██████``````███████``````███████████████
███```````███████████████████████████████```````██
```````````███████████████████████████``````````
```````````████████████████████████████`````````
███```````███████████████████████████████```````██
█████████████````````█████````````█████```````███
█████████████``````````███``````````███`````````
█████████████``````````███``````````███`````````
████████████████``````███████``````███████``````██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
vgvv
SECURIX
|
|
kolloh
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:59:08 AM

I can see bitcoin exploding pretty soon, especially once it surpasses $1000 so it is definitely a good time to come back to BTC  Grin

I wouldn't suggest getting back into mining at this point though as it usually won't be profitable anymore unless you already have equipment and/or get cheap/free power.
hampton

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:04:48 AM

You are coming back into bitcoin so That is a good choice at the present.
Bitcoin is still going up new level with prediction at least 1250$ per bitcoin.
How do you think if you hold 100 bitcoin with the price:700$-800$ per bitcoin ?
lokomotive

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:56:04 AM

welcome back, buddy
michellee

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

New Economy Ledger - NEL - Microfinance Platform

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:38:55 AM

welcome back sir and enjoy your time in bitcoin industry. so far you can make profit at least $750 if you already 1 bitcoin  Grin

what you want to do with your comeback in bitcoin industry? do you want to try another ways to earning bitcoin? or you want to start for mining again like before?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██     ████████    ██▄
▄███      ▀██████    ███▄

▄▄▄▄▄    ▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
█████    ██▄   ▀██    █████
▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀    ▀    ▀▀▀▀▀

▀███    ██████▄      ███▀
▀██    ████████     ██▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
nel.──────   NEW ECONOMY LEDGER   ──────
.HELP DEVELOPING COMMUNITIES.
.EARN INTEREST...............................
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
█████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████▄
█████▀▀     ███████▄
████  ██▄   ██  ████
███▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀▀███
███   ██▀██▄██   ███
███▄▄▄██▄▄████▄▄▄███
████  ██   ▀██  ████
█████▄▄      ▄▄█████
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
TELEGRAM
YOUTUBE
TWITTER
[]
▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████
▀█████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
Based on         
NEM
TECHNOLOGY
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 08:09:08 AM

Hi welcome back sir, did you buy bitcoin when it was 250 dollars??? well if yes you must gained much profit at this point.
I regret deeply when the price was 250 dollars i didn't buy much. My friend has left bitcoin industry after the price dumped to 250 dollars he thoughts bitcoin is just a bubble or ponzi scheme?? i texted him yesterday that the price will soon touches 1000 dollars again.
The last question for what you bought the camera ?? just curious.
hashnest

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 08:48:42 AM

I did not decide yet.
try www.hashnest.com Wink

Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1026

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:30:35 AM

Thanks for the nice read and welcome back! What about your girlfriend? Is she interested in Bitcoin mining too? I think she is, you should pay for your bills, right? Smiley

Btw what happened to the BTC you mined back then? Have you sold them at $400 or they are still in your possession? Anyway good luck with mining more!

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Drowzy

Activity: 151

ZZzzzzzzz..

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:51:11 PM

Welcome back, the more the merrier. I stopped mining BTC a while back. I can't compete with my electrical prices.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:25:45 PM

ironically the profit is always the same or worse, i remember when a s7 was doing more than 0.03 but value was worse, now the s9 does 0.01 but the value is higher

not much changed in the end
X7

Activity: 896
Merit: 1004

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 09:23:08 PM

I averaged about $200 per btc - hope you managed to get yourself in the game before the price hike! it's going to be a wild ride!!

Helping to create the world's first loving economy, not something based on fear or greed. Principles of love, abundance, consistency, automation, decentralisation, open source, economic multifunctionality. Scientific analysis will be uploaded to my site shortly for peer review.
just_Alice

Activity: 784
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:50:39 PM

That was so nice of you to drop everything on behalf of your girlfriend. I hope she will support your idea to come back to mining. Yes, if Bitcoin will not drop in the near future (and I think it will not) the mining business will be profitable if the price of the electricity consumption is not to too high in your area.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1050

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:51:31 PM

That was so nice of you to drop everything on behalf of your girlfriend. I hope she will support your idea to come back to mining. Yes, if Bitcoin will not drop in the near future (and I think it will not) the mining business will be profitable if the price of the electricity consumption is not to too high in your area.
For me that is a tough decision on which deciding to leave bitcoin and focus to my girlfriend.If that in my situation i would leave my girlfriend(joke).Love conquers all and now you are coming back to bitcoin then i would greet you back buddy and you made a good decision and this time your girlfriend would be supportive on you for sure.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀