Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:58:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Required CS Degree) - ONLINE COURSE HELP INTRO LEVEL GOOD $$ in BTC  (Read 277 times)
cventura (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 07:58:09 PM

I am seeking someone with heavy experience in the Computer Science field to help me with my 14 Day Winter, Introduction to Software Applications class. It is the easiest thing if you know what to do with computers, we will talk over Skype and I will pay you via Escrow and release when the class is over (you will know my information so it isn't in my interest to scam you) I seriously need an A but once you see how easy the syllabus is you will understand, the class will be almost an hour a day for the rest of the scheduled times, I need someone ASAP though the class started on Dec. 27th I entered late on the 28th and have missed assignments, and Attendance is part of the grade so please contact me as soon as possible via Skype or PM, I will need some type of verification that you're qualified this course is at a local community college and should be very very easy. We can discuss payment in private but I am not the wealthiest guy so don't ask for absurd sums for a 14 day class help, thanks this isn't against the terms and conditions of BTC Talk I read the rules.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 07:59:30 PM

I am seeking someone with heavy experience in the Computer Science field to help me with my 14 Day Winter, Introduction to Software Applications class. It is the easiest thing if you know what to do with computers, we will talk over Skype and I will pay you via Escrow and release when the class is over (you will know my information so it isn't in my interest to scam you) I seriously need an A but once you see how easy the syllabus is you will understand, the class will be almost an hour a day for the rest of the scheduled times, I need someone ASAP though the class started on Dec. 27th I entered late on the 28th and have missed assignments, and Attendance is part of the grade so please contact me as soon as possible via Skype or PM, I will need some type of verification that you're qualified this course is at a local community college and should be very very easy. We can discuss payment in private but I am not the wealthiest guy so don't ask for absurd sums for a 14 day class help, thanks this isn't against the terms and conditions of BTC Talk I read the rules.  Grin

I have a Computer Science degree so I'm contacting you in order to obtain further information.
cventura (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:07:01 PM

Still searching, this class is very easy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: