Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:02:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💫 Sector - EARN A % OF TOTAL BTC Raised  - Low Stake Rate - No Splits 💫  (Read 2584 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
boughtsector

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:57:31 AM

I'll definitely pass this one 500 satoshis for a new coin is not worth it roadmap is typical roadmap,nothing extra ordinary really it's just coin without usage it will go down the drain.
I rather invest my coin on coins with proven usage and existing platform like games ,merchants .

Detailed roadmap and actual, realistic goals will be posted at the beginning of February. I will not post fluff that is unattainable just to get more people involved. Lies are no good

this is good! a biggggggg contrast to most attitudes.

Except his post is just that. Fluff and lies. Dont invest without seeing a working product.

sector is already here, i got my coins already lol

Dev just deleted my post I might post on the altcoin section to warn other investors,if they had a good features and running their ico clean I'll definitely praise them,but seeing that they want praise for something they don't deserve is not good

doubt it, he quoted your post in his reply above dude... make your post though. good to get more eyes here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boughtsector

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 08:36:17 AM

got my first stakes today. for anyone curious, it looks like an 8 hour maturity time and no input splits which is awesome for stakers. might grab some more now that i know it works good
sect.tech (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:52:19 PM

got my first stakes today. for anyone curious, it looks like an 8 hour maturity time and no input splits which is awesome for stakers. might grab some more now that i know it works good

That's right, it's 8 hours between stakes
sect.tech (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:54:36 PM

Just spoke with our Android developer. Should expect the wallet either this weekend or early next week for Android OS
boughtsector

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:33:15 PM

Just spoke with our Android developer. Should expect the wallet either this weekend or early next week for Android OS

awesome keep us posted i want to try it
sect.tech (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:40:06 PM

Will do. Thanks for being interested
boughtsector

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 04:49:24 AM

looks like i might be the only one that is so far? lol
sect.tech (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:54:32 AM

looks like i might be the only one that is so far? lol

Yes, unfortunately
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 07:53:42 AM

I read you are laying your road map after the collection period?  I think this kind of approach turns off a lot of investor.  Why not lay your plan with the project you can create according to the amount of BTC collected.  At least investor won't be investing blindly because they can see and expect for the projects that will be created once a certain sum of BTC is collected.   Leaving investors into this kind of situation (unknown roadmap) brings uncertainty to them.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sect.tech (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 08:04:32 AM

I read you are laying your road map after the collection period?  I think this kind of approach turns off a lot of investor.  Why not lay your plan with the project you can create according to the amount of BTC collected.  At least investor won't be investing blindly because they can see and expect for the projects that will be created once a certain sum of BTC is collected.   Leaving investors into this kind of situation (unknown roadmap) brings uncertainty to them.

Yes, I think I was unclear. That's coming in early January, the rough outline of our goals. The final draft is what is coming February with actual amount raised showing how it will be used. Right now we are trying to finish the Android wallet and make sure it stakes proper. However, all 3 of our team members are Legendary users here and have many years of experience each so we know the actual costs of getting things done. We will not make false promises or lies we know are unattainable like a lot of these projects do. Our goals may seem smaller, but they will all be realistic. We will not lie about our plans or goals to encourage more users to sign up for fluff. We have already spent thousands of dollars getting things in motion before I even made this thread, we know where we want to go Smiley
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 08:14:26 AM

I read you are laying your road map after the collection period?  I think this kind of approach turns off a lot of investor.  Why not lay your plan with the project you can create according to the amount of BTC collected.  At least investor won't be investing blindly because they can see and expect for the projects that will be created once a certain sum of BTC is collected.   Leaving investors into this kind of situation (unknown roadmap) brings uncertainty to them.

Yes, I think I was unclear. That's coming in early January, the rough outline of our goals. The final draft is what is coming February with actual amount raised showing how it will be used. Right now we are trying to finish the Android wallet and make sure it stakes proper

Well having an android wallet ready is a good thing, but this does not attract investors as much as laying your roadmap ahead.  I hope you reconsider / rethink your approach and release your roadmap earlier than planned. Good luck with your ICO and project .

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sect.tech (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 08:16:11 AM

Yes, I think I was unclear. That's coming in early January, the rough outline of our goals. The final draft is what is coming February with actual amount raised showing how it will be used. Right now we are trying to finish the Android wallet and make sure it stakes proper

Well having an android wallet ready is a good thing, but this does not attract investors as much as laying your roadmap ahead.  I hope you reconsider / rethink your approach and release your roadmap earlier than planned. Good luck with your ICO and project .

It's January in 2 days. Early Bird slots may stop being offered once the rough draft is posted, that's why I started the thread prior to January. Anyone in before that will still get the bonus, but we are still talking about whether or not they will be offered the entire time
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 08:21:28 AM

Well having an android wallet ready is a good thing, but this does not attract investors as much as laying your roadmap ahead.  I hope you reconsider / rethink your approach and release your roadmap earlier than planned. Good luck with your ICO and project .

It's January in 2 days. Early Bird slots may stop being offered once the rough draft is posted, that's why I started the thread prior to January. Anyone in before that will still get the bonus, but we are still talking about whether or not they will be offered the entire time

Thank you for  clarifying things.  I think I  will stay tune to check what this project will offer.  Smiley if it is not in bitcointalk, I think they will appreciate your offer of 0.5% of total reward to those early birds , I don't know but bonuses seems frowned by investors here especially those who have tendency to troll LOL.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sect.tech (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 08:25:55 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2016, 08:55:03 AM by sect.tech

Thank you for  clarifying things.  I think I  will stay tune to check what this project will offer.  Smiley if it is not in bitcointalk, I think they will appreciate your offer of 0.5% of total reward to those early birds , I don't know but bonuses seems frowned by investors here especially those who have tendency to troll LOL.

Yes, I agree with you. I think they are frowned on because they are normally bonuses in the new chain which skews prices and alienates other users. Our bonuses are in Bitcoin, meaning all users pay the same price and do not ever receive extra Sector Smiley
sect.tech (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 05:00:50 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2016, 11:44:35 AM by sect.tech

The Early Bird slots will stop being offered on January 4th. They will only be available for a few days in January and each one will earn .5% of total BTC raised for the entire month
sect.tech (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:13:56 PM

The Early Bird slots will stop being offered on January 4th. They will only be available for a few days in January and each one will earn .5% of total BTC raised for the entire month

Rough draft of roadmap with goals and budgets will be posted on or near January 8th
2017 coin

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:02:49 PM

you use escrw service ?
sect.tech (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 06:50:59 PM

you use escrw service ?