Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:18:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Managedgambling.com - We help you to make good profits from gambling  (Read 1402 times)
juraviel

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:03:03 PM

So you're telling me you have a way to risk 10% of your capital to win 200%.. well I'd have to see that myself

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:32:25 PM

I tried with 0.035 btc.  In 40 minutes he made a profit of 0.041 btc.  Good shot.  I think i was lucky.  Such a big profit came because of an unexpected move.  Anyway i was lucky enough.  I am attaching the screenshot below. Click the link below to see the screenshot.

He asked me to hide the actual profit, wagering and bet number. Hence i have erased the last digits of those values.

Thank you managed gambling.  Hope you will make good profit on the next session as well.

If you won because you were lucky (as you say), how did managedgambling made a good profit? Why do you say thank you to managedgambling, even though they did not cause your win?

What was the "unexpected" move?

May be the words which i used was wrong.  Actually out of luck i got huge profit.  Normally they focus only on small profits it seems. But to my surprise, within few rolls with a big odd, my account made more than 100  percent profit.  He told me that, he will stop in loss within few rolls if the dice number is not above the target. In my case, i was lucky enough.  So the profit was huge. I never expected this profit and so the managedgambling.  It was a bonus to me.   I said thank you to them for the playing with the right strategy with low risk.  With their help, i got profit.  Out of luck, my profit was even more.  

Normally the over all profit will be less than the total amount wagered. In my case, the over all profit was more than the amount wagered.

What game did you play and how much is house edge?

He told me that, he will stop in loss within few rolls if the dice number is not above the target.
Can you translate this to readable english?

We played dice game for him.  The house edge was 0.8

Normally we exit in few rolls if the initial bet is high.  Either it may end up in profit or loss. For every loss we increase x percentage.  In his case, we won on 9th roll i think.  So the profit was more than we expected.
If the house is -0.8% per bet, there is nothing you could do to turn a bet to + EV. The more you play, the more you will lose statistically.

If you play with -0.8% EV and win, then you were lucky, like brzeewealth first confirmed. You did not and can not contribute anything that would lead to a +EV, but take 50% if someone was lucky and won.

What you are offering is the criminal offense of fraud, because you false and misleading claim that your behaviour will turn a -0.8% EV to a +EV!
managedgambling.com (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 04:59:15 PM

I tried with 0.035 btc.  In 40 minutes he made a profit of 0.041 btc.  Good shot.  I think i was lucky.  Such a big profit came because of an unexpected move.  Anyway i was lucky enough.  I am attaching the screenshot below. Click the link below to see the screenshot.

He asked me to hide the actual profit, wagering and bet number. Hence i have erased the last digits of those values.

Thank you managed gambling.  Hope you will make good profit on the next session as well.

If you won because you were lucky (as you say), how did managedgambling made a good profit? Why do you say thank you to managedgambling, even though they did not cause your win?

May be the words which i used was wrong.  Actually out of luck i got huge profit.  Normally they focus only on small profits it seems. But to my surprise, within few rolls with a big odd, my account made more than 100  percent profit.  He told me that, he will stop in loss within few rolls if the dice number is not above the target. In my case, i was lucky enough.  So the profit was huge. I never expected this profit and so the managedgambling.  It was a bonus to me.   I said thank you to them for the playing with the right strategy with low risk.  With their help, i got profit.  Out of luck, my profit was even more.  

Normally the over all profit will be less than the total amount wagered. In my case, the over all profit was more than the amount wagered.

He told me that, he will stop in loss within few rolls if the dice number is not above the target.

Normally we exit in few rolls if the initial bet is high.  Either it may end up in profit or loss. For every loss we increase x percentage.  In his case, we won on 9th roll i think.  So the profit was more than we expected.
If the house is -0.8% per bet, there is nothing you could do to turn a bet to + EV. The more you play, the more you will lose statistically.

If you play with -0.8% EV and win, then you were lucky, like brzeewealth first confirmed. You did not and can not contribute anything that would lead to a +EV, but take 50% if someone was lucky and won.

What you are offering is the criminal offense of fraud, because you false and misleading claim that your behaviour will turn a -0.8% EV to a +EV!

Yes the more we wager, the more we are losing. But after wagering big, if we win with high odds we can make a good profit.  But in most of the cases, the money won will be less than the amount wagered.  When we win, we just stop and move on.  We do not play again.  If we play again, we may lose it. 

Our contribution is just the risk management and the strategies where the loss can be reduced. Along with luck, our strategies and money management will help to earn a decent profit or minimize the losses.

We never hid anything.  We explained everything in an open book including the risks.  There is nothing to cheat here or do any fraudulent activities here.  Please read all the replies and we have been honest in everything.  We never promised 100 percent profit or guaranteed 100 percent profit.  Please read the first post completely and all the replies as well...
managedgambling.com (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 05:06:28 PM

So you're telling me you have a way to risk 10% of your capital to win 200%.. well I'd have to see that myself

We take risks as per the client's wish. Normally we take 10 to 25 percent risk. But if a client insists we take up to 50 percent risks.  When you take low risks and play with big odds, and if you are really lucky like him, then you can win 100 percent profit.

game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:16:31 AM

Yes the more we wager, the more we are losing. But after wagering big, if we win with high odds we can make a good profit.  But in most of the cases, the money won will be less than the amount wagered.  When we win, we just stop and move on.  We do not play again.  If we play again, we may lose it.  

Our contribution is just the risk management and the strategies where the loss can be reduced. Along with luck, our strategies and money management will help to earn a decent profit or minimize the losses.

We never hid anything.  We explained everything in an open book including the risks.  There is nothing to cheat here or do any fraudulent activities here.  Please read all the replies and we have been honest in everything.  We never promised 100 percent profit or guaranteed 100 percent profit.  Please read the first post completely and all the replies as well...
The key point is that you claim that your behaviour will reduce the loss or could lead to a win, while your behaviour has no influence whatsoever your customer will win or lose and this is the criminal offense of fraud.

If your customer play with -0.8% EV and win, then he was lucky. He would have one the same amount without you.

QUOTE: "When we win...bla, bla"

But you do not win! If someone wins, then it is the account holder who won and not you!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: