Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:36:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GET 0.002 BTC FOR FREE!  (Read 3257 times)
fun2bet (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 11:39:45 AM

Waste of time. Can't withdraw
What's your problem?The minimum to withdraw is 1010 points.
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 01:48:03 PM

this already over guys?
StallionMosquito

Activity: 490
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:21:51 PM

We can not say that this is a free promo because we have to  invest first at your site then you will pay us back, and also you only entertained 10 users, so this can be deposit bonus not a free coins for all. I am new user to online business and dont having much funds otherwise i will try your offer.
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:24:19 PM

We can not say that this is a free promo because we have to  invest first at your site then you will pay us back, and also you only entertained 10 users, so this can be deposit bonus not a free coins for all. I am new user to online business and dont having much funds otherwise i will try your offer.
In my opinion this is not a free bitcoin division, where we can see the bitcoin distributed for free, without having to put personal funds to invest in this site ..  LOL Cheesy Grin
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:10:33 AM

In my opinion this is not a free bitcoin division, where we can see the bitcoin distributed for free, without having to put personal funds to invest in this site ..  LOL Cheesy Grin

Therefore, IF we want to be a part of it the basic rules is the person who would like to participate is oblige to invest satoshi/bitcoin, is that right? So, what is the minimum amount to invest in your site? This is my first time to became curious in the gambling site. That's why I'm asking.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:54:33 AM

Therefore, IF we want to be a part of it the basic rules is the person who would like to participate is oblige to invest satoshi/bitcoin, is that right? So, what is the minimum amount to invest in your site? This is my first time to became curious in the gambling site. That's why I'm asking.

Perhaps up to now nobody answering my question, maybe my thinking was right. Besides what would I expect on this site it is a gamble sites were any one would to try to play with will surely invest bitcoin first before they start the games. And moreover since you only need 10 users it  means you are already loaded for so many community in this forum. Isn't?
awsomejack

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 02:05:01 PM

I will not play your lottery game.I found it has ever turned out to be even for  8 times.It's impossible!
The possibility is too tiny.I doubt you are cheating now Sad

here's the screenshot below
http://p1.bpimg.com/1949/e40b30927d453419s.png
awsomejack

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 02:16:53 PM

this already over guys?
It's over.I think they may cheat on players. Angry
fun2bet (OP)

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:37:14 PM

I will not play your lottery game.I found it has ever turned out to be even for  8 times.It's impossible!
The possibility is too tiny.I doubt you are cheating now Sad

here's the screenshot below
http://p1.bpimg.com/1949/e40b30927d453419s.png
No,the lottery game is provably fair.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: