Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CGC Project Signature Contest - Budget 0.24 BTC & 63,250 CGC - Hurry up !!!  (Read 8220 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jenny Moll

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:10:42 AM

In other words, every time there is a new ranking.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LovelyPrey

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:12:36 AM

I cant even see my name then :

MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 03:19:27 AM

Where are the member list updates? How can I not see it?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/107P1Zpvl2tVOKeyoq8cgyEij1tWzDD3vdJZvU1k4goI/edit#gid=17719783 There is a list of members, updates you can see once in 24 hours, Good luck

Jenny Moll

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:24:04 AM

Chinesegandalf:This doesn't seem to be a signature reward. But a game. I saw your name on the list. But without me.能说说原因吗?
Chinesegandalf

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:54:50 AM

Chinesegandalf:This doesn't seem to be a signature reward. But a game. I saw your name on the list. But without me.能说说原因吗?

You will get a job payment for the Sig aswell if I'm not mistaken. You have to apply with the code they provide, and yes I can read and speak Chinese 😀
lucasan123

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:13:09 AM

but what of my posts?? i see less half of them on the spreadsheet.. if there where italian posts i understand you cant count them

MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 04:35:22 AM

but what of my posts?? i see less half of them on the spreadsheet.. if there where italian posts i understand you cant count them
I'm not signature manager, but I know only English posts is acceptable

lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 05:33:02 AM

i really dont understand why only such a little number of posts are approved.i mean : all my posts were not spam or short messages and only 20% from them were accepted
for example :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1735139.msg17367345#msg17367345
why this post was not approved? it has over 35 words so minimum 100 caracters and i really tried to help that guy with a good method to make some btc, you are not counting fair the posts i think you cont it randomly
Hello sir, your post not acceptable because you must read rules We won't count posts in Local / Off-topic / Games and rounds / Auctions / Microinvestments / Politics & Society / Gambling so your post is > Micro Earnings board, So read rules well good luck

Hmmm... i just saw post in gambling board were not accepted .. i will recheck & calculate all participant post from zero...  Smiley 
Chinesegandalf

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:57:28 AM

i really dont understand why only such a little number of posts are approved.i mean : all my posts were not spam or short messages and only 20% from them were accepted
for example :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1735139.msg17367345#msg17367345
why this post was not approved? it has over 35 words so minimum 100 caracters and i really tried to help that guy with a good method to make some btc, you are not counting fair the posts i think you cont it randomly
Hello sir, your post not acceptable because you must read rules We won't count posts in Local / Off-topic / Games and rounds / Auctions / Microinvestments / Politics & Society / Gambling so your post is > Micro Earnings board, So read rules well good luck

Hmmm... i just saw post in gambling board were not accepted .. i will recheck & calculate all participant post from zero...  Smiley 

Oh dang, so how about gambling discussion ? Do you count in gambling discussion? Or only in gambling and games and round not count?
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:11:57 AM

Oh dang, so how about gambling discussion ? Do you count in gambling discussion? Or only in gambling and games and round not count?
What is happening here why is this starting to unfold like this? We were told gambling discussion was acceptable and not games and rounds.
Chinesegandalf

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:25:21 AM

What is happening here why is this starting to unfold like this? We were told gambling discussion was acceptable and not games and rounds.

Wait until this signature manager explain what happened here. When I go back to page one there was written gambling will not be count. Hopefully gambling discussion will be accept . 😉
lucky80

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 07:13:41 AM

Wait until this signature manager explain what happened here. When I go back to page one there was written gambling will not be count. Hopefully gambling discussion will be accept . 😉

we will wait dev answer. stay chill guys  Wink
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:15:32 AM

-snip-
After reading the rules in the OP “carefully,“ we virtually accepted the rules by taking part in the signature contest which is also self-moderated and I will adhere to them and adjust posts accordingly,thanks.
CGC Project (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 10:55:22 AM

Removed "gambling" from limitations rules, as required. Your posts will be counted and manager need no review everything again. That would be a waste of time...

Chinesegandalf

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:57:51 PM

Removed "gambling" from limitations rules, as required. Your posts will be counted and manager need no review everything again. That would be a waste of time...
Oh my god thanks @CGC project .you the best!
lucky80

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 01:45:04 PM

Oh my god thanks @CGC project .you the best!

yeah ...but make some post in other board please .... thanks
lucky80

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 04:37:27 PM

Congratulation to BTC winner... do remember i will check your completed post till ICO end...if your post deleted by moderator then you will need to pm me to update your post link *before i found it . if you got banned by mods you will disqualified and next top poster will replace your place....

Thanks & Good Luck

Chinesegandalf

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:42:19 AM

Congratulation to BTC winner... do remember i will check your completed post till ICO end...if your post deleted by moderator then you will need to pm me to update your post link *before i found it . if you got banned by mods you will disqualified and next top poster will replace your place....

Thanks & Good Luck

I have one deleted post at games and round but I think you won't count in that thread too right.
lucky80

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 12:47:50 AM

Thanks & Good Luck

I have one deleted post at games and round but I think you won't count in that thread too right.

True Sir ....counted post only... thankyou for your support...
lucky80

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 04:54:58 AM

hy lucky80, i have one issue:today i received a negative trust from my mistake
i was just trying to make buy an bitcointalk account and i quoted a post where i was saying that i am interested to buy his account (and that was true) and i received negative trust just for posting those 4 words.
you can check it, i am still a trust member , i am included in the constest, can i still remain in it?please understand my situation

We dont accept user with negative trust In signature campaign, because it will be bad image for company.... im really sorry....you were disqualified....you can take off your signature Sir. Thankyou
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: