Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Warning] Purse.io is a scam  (Read 4887 times)
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:39:36 AM

Had no issues with purse. Sent btc, received gift card. No hassles...

Using their marketplace however is a different story...considering other users are involved.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Purse.IO

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 01:18:12 AM

We have reviewed OP's case again and have not changed our decision. It's against our policy to detail specifics publicly, but we have irrefutable evidence OP created multiple accounts, cancelled orders, and/or attempted to scam the platform. No other response or comments about this specific case will follow.
UGMZ

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 01:24:24 AM

We have reviewed OP's case again and have not changed our decision. It's against our policy to detail specifics publicly, but we have irrefutable evidence OP created multiple accounts, cancelled orders, and/or attempted to scam the platform. No other response or comments about this specific case will follow.

If its irrefutable evidence you should submit this to the OP.

Closing accounts with funds in it and from what I can see from the screen shots posted you did not give him any information that is irrefutable in any way.

When there are customer funds involved I would be very careful. Op could have legal standing against you unless you provide him with the evidence against him.

Good luck OP but the fact you said you were a MOD for a well known hacking / cracking group I can quite believe you made multiple accounts and attempted a scam but I have not seen any evidence to support this but I highly suspect it from what you said.
levathianZ1 (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:26:39 AM

Publicly? how about you give me damn evidence privately? i sent you over 100 messages on live chats only to get a copy paste useless reply if i even get one.
I created multiple accounts to contact you, if you are claiming i had multiple accounts before that, why did you leave me do 27 orders? why did you choose to ban me right when an order is pending?
Whats wrong with cancelling orders? i didn't even get a warning.
How the hell did i scam the platform? i'm in no way paying you, am paying amazon and providing tracking. Orders are delivered successfully and with fastest shipping. No buyer ever complained to me about something or had his package not delivered/delayed.
I should have my money withdrawn if you want to close my account.
levathianZ1 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:46:59 AM

If its irrefutable evidence you should submit this to the OP.

Closing accounts with funds in it and from what I can see from the screen shots posted you did not give him any information that is irrefutable in any way.

When there are customer funds involved I would be very careful. Op could have legal standing against you unless you provide him with the evidence against him.

Good luck OP but the fact you said you were a MOD for a well known hacking / cracking group I can quite believe you made multiple accounts and attempted a scam but I have not seen any evidence to support this but I highly suspect it from what you said.
I didn't do shit there other than post guides and moderate/use SB and exchange currency. I'm not into fraud, i also retired long ago.
Nulled is not a "hacking" forum, its a forum full of skids using prebuilt tools and posting useless combos.
Also its listed in the forum rules that fraud is not allowed.
levathianZ1 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 01:54:19 AM

playing the ignoring game again?
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:00:54 AM

playing the ignoring game again?

No...that's the "go ahead and take us to court" game.
UGMZ

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 02:01:35 AM

What ever has happened I doubt you will have it resolved here on the forum.

Best send official emails requesting the evidence and how they can claim its irrefutable which to me sujests they have IP logs or Browser agent grabs that can link the accounts.

levathianZ1 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 02:04:44 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2016, 12:07:47 PM by levathianZ1

http://bittrust.org/purseio#reviews
seems like am not the only one who recently got hit for no reason.

What ever has happened I doubt you will have it resolved here on the forum.

Best send official emails requesting the evidence and how they can claim its irrefutable which to me sujests they have IP logs or Browser agent grabs that can link the accounts.

I don't care about the account, i care about the balance left. If they don't want me to deal with them for whatever reason, they have the right to do so.
But they don't have the right to take my money for themselves. I want my money withdrawn and i will consider this solved.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"They are scammers. I used my purse 6 months. Now they blocked my account without explanation. On my account there were bitcoins. Now they ignore me." (very similar to me, huh?)

levathianZ1 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:55:43 AM

Purse still didn't send me any "irrefutable evidence" or withdraw my btc.
levathianZ1 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:27:11 PM

Still being ignored by live chat Eduardo, active 15 mins ago.
levathianZ1 (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:36:27 PM

Eduardo once again banned my 3rd account which i used to ask him about withdrawing my balance, no comments. just /ban whenever i tell him i got locked balance and uploaded order id and proof.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:12:17 AM

Hold your horses. The word scam is thrown around very lightly here. Im sure theres a good explanation on the whole issue and there might be a glitch in their system or a group of hackers are taking advantage of the glitch. Either way, they should look into it and investigate.
meanwhile they investigate, i should at least have my btc withdrawn before locked.

How many other people are being scammed the way you did by the way? Until its proven that Purse is a scam then I will not believe a newbie account and their claims. It would be just as easy to say that you tried to cheat their system.
the newbie is ex-staff on another forum.
https://www.nulled.to/user/8-levathian

So what? Unless it is a staff of Bitcointalk thats claiming that Purse is scamming the people everywhere, I will not believe a newbie account who claims to be an exstaff of another random forum.
Then don't believe and fuck off the thread, thanks. The random forum has 700k+ members.

No I wont get out of the thread until the issue is resolved. What are you angry for? I have the same right as you to be here in this thread or in any thread for that matter. If you dont want some of the user's opinions here then why not make a self moderated thread.

So I will say again that more proof is needed because this is a very serious issue.
levathianZ1 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 12:37:10 PM

Hold your horses. The word scam is thrown around very lightly here. Im sure theres a good explanation on the whole issue and there might be a glitch in their system or a group of hackers are taking advantage of the glitch. Either way, they should look into it and investigate.
meanwhile they investigate, i should at least have my btc withdrawn before locked.

How many other people are being scammed the way you did by the way? Until its proven that Purse is a scam then I will not believe a newbie account and their claims. It would be just as easy to say that you tried to cheat their system.

So what? Unless it is a staff of Bitcointalk thats claiming that Purse is scamming the people everywhere, I will not believe a newbie account who claims to be an exstaff of another random forum.
Then don't believe and fuck off the thread, thanks. The random forum has 700k+ members.

No I wont get out of the thread until the issue is resolved. What are you angry for? I have the same right as you to be here in this thread or in any thread for that matter. If you dont want some of the user's opinions here then why not make a self moderated thread.

So I will say again that more proof is needed because this is a very serious issue.
Yeah how am i supposed to prove it for you?
isoneguy

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 12:44:30 PM

Well lets simplify something:

2 reasons to be angry...

1. it actually happened(metaphorically I would be murdering the unborn children of satan right now)
2. it didn't happen and he's not eliciting the response he desired.

Regardless...In the event that this is a legit concern...is the problem purse.io itself? or is it an isolated issue with 1 or more employees doing malicious things??

So many options here...might just be smoke...

Verdict is still out.
levathianZ1 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 12:46:33 PM

Well lets simplify something:

2 reasons to be angry...

1. it actually happened(metaphorically I would be murdering the unborn children of satan right now)
2. it didn't happen and he's not eliciting the response he desired.

Regardless...In the event that this is a legit concern...is the problem purse.io itself? or is it an isolated issue with 1 or more employees doing malicious things??

So many options here...might just be smoke...

Verdict is still out.
http://bittrust.org/purseio#reviews 

I'm not the only one with the locked balance issue apparently.
isoneguy

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 01:07:00 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2017, 03:02:19 PM by isoneguy

Attempting to give a "trusted" company the benefit of the doubt and play devils advocate at the same time.

1. Is there a serious problem with 1 or more employees at purse?
2. How would we raise the attention of the ceo/upper management to resolve the issue before it brings purse.io to the ground?
3. How do we identify the problem and resolve it without destroying a company that provides benefits to many..?
4. If the problem is company wide...how do we resolve the problem before more of the community(that's you and me) is effected?

Independent to this situation, my initial research indicates that purse falls under the "maybe there's some fine print or is this too good to be true?" thought process.
pinkflower

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:16:32 AM

Yeah how am i supposed to prove it for you?

If you really want the people here to believe you then you must find a way. Thats your problem. You claim to have been scammed but Pulse.io can also claim that you have created multiple accounts and tried to cheat them. So who are we going to believe? A newbie account or the reputable BTC service?
nexitorned

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:47:41 PM

If you really want the people here to believe you then you must find a way. Thats your problem. You claim to have been scammed but Pulse.io can also claim that you have created multiple accounts and tried to cheat them. So who are we going to believe? A newbie account or the reputable BTC service?

The question is, and if it were you who is going through the same thing. What evidence would you give us to believe you?
pinkflower

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:39:49 AM

The question is, and if it were you who is going through the same thing. What evidence would you give us to believe you?

Take screenshots of the history of your transaction to prove what took place. Sometimes people here claim they have been scammed and say that customer support doesnt reply but always remember that they could be lying. If I did everything I could and none of you believe me then what could I do? But its ok, its just the way it is.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: