Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:41:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero 2017 !!!  (Read 3636 times)
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:29:12 AM

The bitcoin price will drop to half its value (around 460 Dollars) by the summer 2017 and Monero will exceed the btc price

you are clearly a bag holder trying to dump his coins and get out from what he has gotten himself into.

bitcoin price is too strong to fall, and even if a dump happens the resistance alongside the $800 range is too string to break.

and moreno price will rise regardless of bag holders dreaming about it or not. but i am sure you will dump your coins soon before the real price and then buy back on top before the correction and then start a new topic saying the same thing. Cheesy

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:43:22 AM

nice dreaming mate and i'm pretty sure you're big fans of Monero because you were too obsessing Monero will be the primary of digital currency and hoping could beat bitcoin someday however i don't trust every single words from you because i still believe that bitcoin as the biggest digital currency in the world wouldn't defeated by altcoins
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:52:49 AM

It is funny Monero set its eye on Bitcoin, when there are tokens like Zcash at its tail. What Zcash team needs to do is to look for a Dark market adoption, all the noise about Monero will die down.
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 11:56:15 AM

It is funny Monero set its eye on Bitcoin, when there are tokens like Zcash at its tail. What Zcash team needs to do is to look for a Dark market adoption, all the noise about Monero will die down.

You don't really know what you are talking about, right?  Grin

Zcash confidential transactions are not enforced. Nobody is using them. Zcash has not a trustless setup and that is a bad crypto joke.

Monero with RingCT activated does what Zcash can do. Game over.
Chin Cheng

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:06:33 AM

Zcash confidential transactions are not enforced. Nobody is using them. Zcash has not a trustless setup and that is a bad crypto joke.

Zcash is just not necessary in the crypto spehere if Monero does the job and majority of the dark markets do accept Monero already and Zcash have to find a way or create a market to make use of the coin rather than the hype .
Lamatda

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:37:26 PM

Zcash is just not necessary in the crypto spehere if Monero does the job and majority of the dark markets do accept Monero already and Zcash have to find a way or create a market to make use of the coin rather than the hype .

ZCash can offer both t and z address. So it has some advantages.
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:53:39 PM

Bitcoin transactions on the big darknet markets are starting to be seriously investigated. Postal inspectors are going to ramp up their interception efforts.
After a few big vendors and customers start getting arrested in the next few years, users are going to switch to one of the anonymous currencies.

(It may take a couple years but this is my prediction. Darknet markets are about to get hot as fuck.)

KeyJockey

Activity: 608
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:10:38 PM

ZCash can offer both t and z address. So it has some advantages.

Nope, that's actually a disadvantage. 

Having some transactions anon and others non-anon just reduces what's known as the "anonymity set" - and basically also, if you're self-tagging your transactions as needing to be anonymous all you're doing is bringing more attention to yourself in an environment where "they" can then say to you, "Hey what are you trying to hide here?"

Monero, in contrast, by having ALL transactions the SAME is, in fact, quite a huge advantage for FUNGIBILITY versus all other coins that claim to want to improve anonymity.

TRUE fungibility for anything that claims to want to act as CURRENCY is really what's important, not even anonymity as much, at all. 

- 1KeyJKVWVxdavKTetDJpQWdUaota5jbtX6 -
OrangeP

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 11:13:28 PM

Monero Tx fees are too fucking high.

If this doesn't get solved, it's dead.

Hottest Coins: Decred, ZCoin, Waves
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 11:20:00 PM

Monero Tx fees are too fucking high.

If this doesn't get solved, it's dead.

They are totally normal  I think 0.002 per kb. usually Ring CT transaction is 12kb so 12*0.002*14= $0.3
You do need to understand that anon transactions are and will never be cheap. 

With price rising fees decrease. It happened few months ago and I am sure we will see that again.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: