Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:00:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RES] RESPECTONOMY -A Decentralized Social Network  (Read 39557 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:28:05 PM

Hey guys can I have an I.C.O as well? I want to call it sweartonomy, like swearing the damn cryptconomy to provide these easy opportunities for people to throw I.C.O s whenever they fight with their moms.

News Flash: Bitland's Larry Christopher Bates is teaming up with Respectonomy and is going to rebrand the noble endeavor. Its new name will be ... wait for it ... Masturbatonomy.

Finally, we're gonna get A LOT of respect around here:

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:58:09 PM

This ICO is still on???

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 07:31:05 PM

This ICO is still on???

i think we can say NO at this point.   they came back and posted some weak shit, but with escrows refunding if the total is under atleast 100BTC, and them currently sitting on THREE, i think its safe to say this ones done, busted, they done been made ;p
I think they started 2 or 3 tho at same time, as i feel taskie is same people/person Sad

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
xland86

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:34:16 PM

Maybe it will be interesting project. But to late for me to join. Good luck to you

xland86

Activity: 298

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:35:25 PM

I dont understand so ICO going or end allready?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 01:48:25 AM

I dont understand so ICO going or end allready?

FWIW, at least your question is better than what's the difference between PRE-ANN and ANN, albeit not by much.
kenko

Activity: 305

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:08:52 AM

RES just 5 days left ago .
PRO COMMERCE got succes ICO with 70BTC ++

How about Respectonomy ? Wink
senopratama

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:23:07 AM

i hear about issue that respektonomy is scam .. is not ? Huh
because i follow this ico in my social media

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
firebird2490

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 06:30:54 AM

This ICO is still on???

Yes ICO ends on 4th March. For further details about ICO visit Respectonomy Website.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:34:54 AM

This ICO is still on???

Yes ICO ends on 4th March. For further details about ICO visit Respectonomy Website.

Since it's not outside the realm of probability that you missed the question posed myriad times, I'll ask it again. Is Miss Budchai still Miss Sudchai?
firebird2490

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 06:35:47 AM

You guys have only raised 3 BTC this entire time? And there's only 6 days left in the ico. May as well start processing the refunds now since there's a very, very low probability this will get to 100 BTC. And then I can try and invest my bitcoin in another project.

Refund process will be initiated when ICO gets over.

Triload

Activity: 297

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:37:53 AM

RES just 5 days left ago .
PRO COMMERCE got succes ICO with 70BTC ++

How about Respectonomy ? Wink

PRO COMMERCE looks like a scam too, so does Respectonomy, I hope the scams will be less, and the scammers will vanish from the earth asap.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:42:25 AM

You guys have only raised 3 BTC this entire time? And there's only 6 days left in the ico. May as well start processing the refunds now since there's a very, very low probability this will get to 100 BTC. And then I can try and invest my bitcoin in another project.

Why was Miss Budchai's name changed to Miss Sudchai?
firebird2490

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 06:58:21 AM

i hear about issue that respektonomy is scam .. is not ? Huh
because i follow this ico in my social media

No we are not a scam. Yes we have not received the minimum BTC target. But the development will continue.

Keep following us on our social links for further update.

firebird2490

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 07:49:06 AM

When the project started as a Karma platform, web development team which was outsourced, made a mistake in writing the name of Miss. Budchai.

But later when we re-branded it to Respectonomy, those changes were made accordingly and the link which you referring was never promoted.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:01:46 AM

When the project started as a Karma platform, web development team which was outsourced, made a mistake in writing the name of Miss. Budchai.

But later when we re-branded it to Respectonomy, those changes were made accordingly and the link which you referring was never promoted.

WRONG ANSWER! Wanna try again?

First, you've had plenty of time to fix it since I've first brought to everybody's attention. Second, and pay VERY MOTHERFUCKIN CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS PART, the Karma site only had "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" when I first found it when I first started investigating your scammy asses, thus it wasn't developed first. In fact, Miss Budchai's pic was removed from the RES site at the same time that her pic was place on the Karma site after it was no longer under construction.

So, are you telling us that none one of you fuckin brainiacs noticed that Miss Budchai's name was spelled incorrectly, but when you did, not a fuckin person, including RES' founder, found it prudent to correct the error?

Do you fuckers honestly believe that we are fuckin morons, albeit I once fucked a moron, but she only asked for ten bucks - I gave her twelve (bucks, not inches).
Bitpreneur1976

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:09:31 AM

Another decentralized social media, great we haven`t had this idea yet.  *cough* (Steem, Synereo)

Let`s hope this doesen`t turns out like these other two.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:13:01 AM

More proof via Google that you're lyin' through your motherfuckin teeth:

Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:30:45 AM

So how much btc have been raised till now and can I get to see the btc address?
vicktor

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 09:52:03 AM

Another decentralized social media, great we haven`t had this idea yet.  *cough* (Steem, Synereo)

Let`s hope this doesen`t turns out like these other two.

Your answer to the question is already explained in our blog
https://respectonomy.com/blog/motivation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: