Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Eryllium (ERY) New Coin  (Read 56718 times)
seethevalue

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:56:14 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 11:49:48 PM by seethevalue

Seems to be a really good project.

discord if you have any suggestions drop in!

https://discord.gg/7DkMRe

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bunterfisch

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:33:58 PM

https://discord.gg/Rc9m5Z discord if you have any suggestions drop in!

The link has expired. You do not have to set expired.
seethevalue

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:58:33 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 11:46:19 PM by seethevalue

discord if you have any suggestions drop in!
The link has expired. You do not have to set expired.

go into preview and change the link because i made a miss-take by putting it in twice by accident just changed it.

try it now.

please change the link in your comment section so people don't try yours and try my changed one.

thanks for pointing it out. miss-take in the insert hypelink section.
seethevalue

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:09:42 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 11:51:49 PM by seethevalue

I'll let everyone know, i've put a request to https://poloniex.com/

requested the coin to be added, as you don't see a active developer i've taken on the role of a leader and decided to gain any form of credibility i'll have to be able to give a high demonstration i can get the coin on another level get on better exchanges and start to make progress to gain any kind of donations basically take ambitious goals to gain better traction for the coin to improve the situation and ideas around the coin, that can be developed off better plat-forms.  

i'd put in a request for margins if in the future we can raise enough money for a re-design and hire a professional dev, this is just a learning experience and i'm putting in the effort for no money to improve the coins situation.

i've also put a request into https://www.allcoin.com via a e-mail and we will see if anything comes of these ideas.

i'll continue to be active and try more exchanges, if the is anyone who is a expert in code that wants to participate you are welcome. but when the money is raise i'll higher a dev to increase the project potential.  

if anyone from https://poloniex.com/ is reading this here is the git hub https://github.com/Eryllium/project

seethevalue

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:52:55 AM

Announcement

Getting Awesome at this! okay would you like the coin to go on CryptoBridge. if you would like to go on the Decentralized exchange Cryptobridge we would have to raise 3 BTC thats 3 Bitcoins.

So if you wish to donate bitcoin you can donate bitcoin to this address

BTC wallet :- 1G2eHjGhZYbcsANRFqbRnwghEzSqNQxZiR

we would have to raise 3 BTC for a fast addition, fast track!

Thanks thats all!

However if you want the standard addition you would need 1 BTC. Thanks!
seethevalue

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:33:53 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 07:01:20 AM by seethevalue

Lol. Scammer scamming on scam coin.... How funny is that.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Are you a idiot, i'm serious. get a grip. Serious about advancing the coin, i own little but i have nothing to lose and if you talk like that in my discord i'll kick you out.

having financial hardship is not the same as scamming people, it's just having financial hardship and not being helped with the problem, but it still does not mean you are a scammer it just means a person with problem, but people don't know the difference, they could learn if they took what i was saying seriously jokes like you come along and try and take the piss, take a hike. i've been into cryto bridge discord and asked, you can go and read the discord, why would i go and do that? why would i take the time if i was not serious about paying or doing what i said, why would i just ask for £50, why would i not ask for about £1,000,000 if i wanted to scam you, the answers simple i plan on doing what i'm going to do, you don't know the difference you idiot get lost. you loser.

i'll also be highly skeptic about paying large amounts to anyone the are real scammers, in the world and i don't trust any of you. i have earned £0 for 5 years, it does not mean i'm not being honest, in-fact everything is not going to me, if i received one bitocin it's going to cryptobridge. if i receive £50 it's going to that video marketing. it's going where i'm saying it's going to, and i've also put up some of the small amount of cash i have for a jokes challenge, i don't see where the sacm is i just see a idiot making a comment.  

i won't even be earning off it, bit of a weird thing to say. high idiot in the room. high idiot in the house..say hello. his names erick2012 and he's a fud account. i'm going to just ask for cash in stages if needed and pay, people in stages if needed, if people ask for to much and don't deliver it's pointless. scammers ask for £1 million + and they take then money and don't develop, how many ICOs have done that? loads, they are scammers. idiots don't know the difference between actual and people under financial hardship, i actually have lived with £0 money for years, so i can continue to do so.so thats why i'm sending all the money to develop this project, i don't get what you are saying, therefore you can only conclude you are a idiot, who would buy into a million dollar scam just because it's a big number.

people waste peoples money, when they donate like loads of money, because they splurge it on mansions and cars, which is the truth. nobody needs to do that, thats why i'm doing it like this.

it's part the reason i owe money in the first place, not because i'm a scammer but live financial hardship because to fair. you clearly have a poor understanding of what means to be a real scammer.
seethevalue

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:22:21 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 08:38:49 AM by seethevalue

Lol. Scammer scamming on scam coin.... How funny is that.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

i don't know what the term is when you've been scammed by a scammer and you call the person scammed the sacmmer it's idiotic. but you don't have many smart people in the world who can see past these peoples nonsense. people making claims like this are doing nothing with their lives but trolling people with nonsense. you can see the work i'm putting into changing the direction of the coin, the last three days i've been more active than any of them take overs, put together i've done more work on this coin than any of them. they just set up foundation and have made a poor effort. get a grip.

you can go to steemit it click a article and steem my account and provide some steem. if i earn enough steem i'll put the funds i earn into it, i don't get what you are saying, you have options. look around.

people like this man is a full blown idiot. go back to playing your video games.

i'm on a mission to prove i'm not like that at all, but i just know you are not helping therefore you should get lost.

however saying this i've remember another option that can make some cash i'll put 15% of all money into this project, you can sign up for a account here it's a awesome game https://www.cryptofantasysports.com/User/Register?AflCode=s4AqfoBzBPUJPiSQNI6PZw%3d%3d good luck. or knowledge of sport.

i'm not messing around i'm really going to develop this project.because nobody else is. using a resource method and persistence. by any means possible.
seethevalue

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:04:09 AM

i have a request is the anyone who can speak Turkish who could submit a application to

paribu.com

because i obviously cannot speak Turkish and they said to submit a application, but if you can speak Turkish i urge you to submit a application thanks!

remember to include the bitcointalk forum, block explorer and github.

thanks!

i attempted to send a e-mail but they said it did not reach the system
therefore did not work.

A Turkish translator would be awesome, who can submit one, would be great thanks!
sheenarif

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:16:09 AM

i have a request is the anyone who can speak Turkish who could submit a application to

paribu.com

because i obviously cannot speak Turkish and they said to submit a application, but if you can speak Turkish i urge you to submit a application thanks!

thanks!

therefore did not work.

A Turkish translator would be awesome, who can submit one, would be great thanks!

You can change the direction of the coin but you can bot change the scam behind it, are you Ravikash Patel? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
seethevalue

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:31:09 AM

paribu.com

thanks!

therefore did not work.

You can change the direction of the coin but you can bot change the scam behind it, are you Ravikash Patel? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

what i can do what i want, it's open source and the is no scam behind it, when you change the direction of something stop laughing you clown. you know nothing, success is just success i don't know what it looks like, but i'm changing the outcome of the coin, you can donate 1 BTC to get on cryptobridge, thats what you can do personally to help. i'm not interested in your mockery.

take your mockery and shove it where the sun don't shine.

mockery is no use, can you speak Turkish? if not then what are you doing with yourself, the past is the past, and the fools who hold the coins won't be the clever people who hold it in the future.

i've got a mission and vision to make a change, you should get with the program, or laugh all the way to oblivion. thats where you will end up when you are gone anyway.
seethevalue

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:18:53 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 01:37:18 PM by seethevalue

paribu.com

thanks!

therefore did not work.

i don't even know who  Ravikash Patel is, i'm just a man with ideas a mission, now i could revive this coin it's unlikely i can start my own from current position, but i think the fundamentals are here for a high return.  because of it's limit supply, i'm clearly not anyone you can mock, lol..because the are plenty of worst candidates for mockery, i'd start my own if i can turn one into a success, it's a challenge i like challenges, sure it's a great experience to turn others people failings into a success, this is the greatest idea, to make people who have been suckered into something turn wealthy. it's a great move and worthy support! i know it's loving mockery surely!

The issue most have is with that advert site that did not pay. but just because it's connected to the coin does not mean the coin can't succeed.
polmen

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:46:32 PM

I still belive in this project.
And seethevalue looks reliable in my opinion.
seethevalue

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:55:36 PM

I still belive in this project.
And seethevalue looks reliable in my opinion.

Thanks, i just wrote something on steem part of the vision that i believe can work for people.

https://steemit.com/competition/@jamesiain/eryllium-the-plans-for-the-future

what i believe can happen. and i believe it can happen over a year of good planning and investment.
seethevalue

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:33:23 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 07:08:13 PM by seethevalue

Remember to donate if you want to see a sample promo video for the jokes contest! could up it to £100 just in-case of charges or something, you can see the price is not expensive really.

i'm personally thinking a white-board animation

https://www.fiverr.com/anitaqueen1/create-whiteboard-animation-ads-promo-video-profile-cartoon?context&context_referrer=search_gigs&context_type=auto&pckg_id=1&pos=5&ref_ctx_id=d54536b1-09ee-4845-bd3b-899f6daebf80&seller_online=true&funnel=0518173a-c621-4e6e-b70b-39e17f8ce096

we'll use D-tube as well as youtube. if it generates the cash back do it again, on D-tube.

Youtube won't make any cash but we'll put it D-tube.

https://d.tube/#!/t/fun

coins are about creating buying pressure by getting people to see the coin and giving it uses, and then advancing the money gain by developing the coin, this is why i don't see the point in asking for a-lot, because it could go real smooth and raise the money right away, and then use the money again to cycle especially with things like D-tube. it's good to put out the promo video. well test the waters.
robduckbtc

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:40:31 AM

this coin will never make poloniex
seethevalue

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:43:47 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 09:03:40 AM by seethevalue

this coin will never make poloniex

the coin is under brick by brick development.

The coin could make Poloniex because i'm willing to spend hours developing the coin and putting in work. to get these ideas off the ground. pessimism is not helpful.
you are entitled to your opinion but the amount of negativity people always want to bring people, can be proven wrong, and i expect this to be the case.  

therefore people always like to spew negativity buts thats really not helpful. if you have anything to contribute thats helpful.what you said here though worthless.

completely worthless. have a look at yourself, even if they said no, i'd still develop the coin and with the goal to get a hard fork and get it on polo, i'd still do it over time, though they should do it right now and don't mess around. it will make progress quicker to the goal.

aiming for the right ideas though therefore the right approach what good did any take over do, from the other devs they just failed, because they don't know what they are doing, clearly i have some idea. therefore polo surely will give a chance to the creative idea i'm presenting. it will boost confidence to the market. thats the main goal of the attempt i'm making here. therefore your not helpful.
seethevalue

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:09:37 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 10:10:39 AM by seethevalue

i hope polo put the coin on margins and buy loads up first just to cover themselves for cheap, i prefer them to put the coin onto margins right away, i think the coin will suit margins quite well. however they should wait maybe a week or two and announce the margins in advance, before they put it on, and before they donate.

if i was polo thats what i would do, because when i raise better money i'll get a dev that understands hard forks and has worked with exchanges so we do everything in the right manner.

it will be a good move for polo especially if they use the profit they have to buy now.

maybe even donate any profit they make from the rise, 15% to development. polo would boost the price. the is ways to explain why it's beneficial to polo. if i was polo i'd buy cheap right now because if they add it to the exchange, it won't go down and if they add it to margins they will make income from loans and make the coin more stable i'd rather the coin be more stable. which is better.

this will help development if they just donate 15% of the profit off the rise, at whatever point they feel the price is at a comfortable level. beneficial all around. thats what i would personally do, i'm not polo but i hope they read and consider this truth.

its under valued right now it makes more sense.

personally thats what reactions i would have in this situation. if i owned a exchange like polo.

i'd even donate in the currency i bought, to this address,

EdLW5Q9uah1qcNUuxSha5g6QUac6BtirgK

Thanks!

obviously this suggest is quite bold because has high potential of being lucrative and i would donate if i bought into the coin, and saw massive rise as a result your exchange and putting margins will just make the coin stable and probably higher therefore more affordable to donate and develop, that will help. a-lot.

i know this is true and it's also bold. but bold makes money the is a saying fortune favours the brave, thats whats going on here.

Margins create extra buying pressure therefore people will have to use less resources to donate to the project and that should create cash for development. so the ultimate goals reached.

people will donate because they will want to protect their investment at that point, if they don't it will decline.

any rise is based on the truth i'm saying here manifesting into reality. thats what has to happen to sustain the growth.
Justin88

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:14:55 PM

See the value... he sounds smart as f..k I’m holding can’t wait to see this hit the $$$ keep on keeping on God bless this project

✌️
bunterfisch

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:31:17 PM

Eryllium POS Mining.
Nice cryptocurrency. Rare 15.5 million coins.

seethevalue

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:34:48 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 05:53:04 AM by seethevalue

Hi, everyone the links have been expiring

here is a discord link that does not expire.

https://discord.gg/dtK8y8P

i advise anyone who is will to help out to do so,

anyone with ideas of ways to progress in any field people will help if you ask questions i'm sure,

just been speaking about football. took it easy today. but the is plenty you could read in the discord.  

The are a few things i would like done though,

like a write up of a technical analysis of why bittylicious should use this coin, i want detailed technically code analysis, of why the coin should be used.

we'd also have to raise £200 in cash and £200 worth of bitcoin to get the coin implemented onto the site.
i won't be applying in-till the is a technical analysis in place.

Thanks.

if nobody offers up the opportunity of technical analysis, you might wait longer to raise money to find someone to do it.  however surely due to the limited supply of the coin the is incentive to buy into it and offer one up for free. ;-)

i can add future and development to the analysis, better be honest as well, holes in the code would be good as well, so we can change if needed. i'd want the brutal truth either way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: