Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:29:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Eryllium (ERY) New Coin  (Read 56718 times)
sheenarif

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:55:33 AM

"Seethevalue" will explain everything in detail because he is promoting this coin..... Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seethevalue

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:19:41 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 05:33:29 PM by seethevalue

Can anyone explain how this coin is a scam? It's called fuckin moby Dick he bites chunks out at a time. That is why it pumped.

It's being called a "scam" because 10 million of the coins were premined already and there's only 16.6 million coins as total supply.

That's right about a 70% PREMINE.

What makes this issue of huge premines look obvious? Look at the coin's price:

A coin with this low supply wouldn't go from .42 to .03 even with BTC cutting in half. Usually a coin with this low supply would actually be in the $4-$23 range by now.

The only reason it dropped ridiculously low is because they dumped their huge premine. Now it's sitting around .03 and I suppose "hype" without research will get more people to buy. Hell I almost bought some of this coin but didn't understand why it was so cheap.

Someone tried to promote this coin to me in a chat and I thought what? 16 million supply? Why is it .03? That's bizarre.

After seeing this thread it all makes sense.

i'll explain this to you, it's got nothing to do with being premine, nothing at all,

what it has to do with is the work ethic of the past devs total failed at getting adoption of the coin, they totally failed at reaching out to people and find ways to get the coin adopted into websites merchant sites etc, which is technically at cost to people. to get the coins expansion and create the facilities to trade in some cases in other cases it takes goodwill, adoption is the main reason this coin is no where near the price you'd expect it to be, thats due to past failing, therefore i'm keeping this totally honest, has potential for many reasons, however, has to be adopted and built around otherwise the price won't get better and increase, thats the problem. and it has to be solved.

i have suggested ways to solve it or going to have to wait till i can find and muster up the correct amount of cash to solve myself. the is two ways, and i'm technically working on it. but if i am going to use my own cash i'm going to have to split the amount of money i spend in half one half buying the coin the other half spending money to put it onto exchanges, because no donations come in for this growth, i'll have to do it myself. which is difficult but not impossible. thats the truth.

they have a-lot of good words but no action, i mean thats useless in reality, so i've done a-lot of work, but i keep finding out the are some costs to some things, and not being the original man who set up the coin who failed you all. it's obviously going to take some time, but at least you won't get pumped and dumped scammed again while i'm around.

however the signs are here, we must be making some kind of progress because we are getting added to mining pool websites which is a good sign of progress. so since this approach and technique of marketing and awareness has taken place, the coins improved slightly.
Danny420

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:47:39 PM

Can anyone explain how this coin is a scam? It's called fuckin moby Dick he bites chunks out at a time. That is why it pumped.

It's being called a "scam" because 10 million of the coins were premined already and there's only 16.6 million coins as total supply.

A coin with this low supply wouldn't go from .42 to .03 even with BTC cutting in half. Usually a coin with this low supply would actually be in the $4-$23 range by now.

The only reason it dropped ridiculously low is because they dumped their huge premine. Now it's sitting around .03 and I suppose "hype" without research will get more people to buy. Hell I almost bought some of this coin but didn't understand why it was so cheap.

Someone tried to promote this coin to me in a chat and I thought what? 16 million supply? Why is it .03? That's bizarre.

i'll explain this to you, it's got nothing to do with being premine, nothing at all,

what it has to do with is the work ethic of the past devs total failed at getting adoption of the coin, they totally failed at reaching out to people and find ways to get the coin adopted into websites merchant sites etc, which is technically at cost to people. to get the coins expansion and create the facilities to trade in some cases in other cases it takes goodwill, adoption is the main reason this coin is no where near the price you'd expect it to be, thats due to past failing, therefore i'm keeping this totally honest, has potential for many reasons, however, has to be adopted and built around otherwise the price won't get better and increase, thats the problem. and it has to be solved.

i have suggested ways to solve it or going to have to wait till i can find and muster up the correct amount of cash to solve myself. the is two ways, and i'm technically working on it. but if i am going to use my own cash i'm going to have to split the amount of money i spend in half one half buying the coin the other half spending money to put it onto exchanges, because no donations come in for this growth, i'll have to do it myself. which is difficult but not impossible. thats the truth.

they have a-lot of good words but no action, i mean thats useless in reality, so i've done a-lot of work, but i keep finding out the are some costs to some things, and not being the original man who set up the coin who failed you all. it's obviously going to take some time, but at least you won't get pumped and dumped scammed again while i'm around.

however the signs are here, we must be making some kind of progress because we are getting added to mining pool websites which is a good sign of progress. so since this approach and technique of marketing and awareness has taken place, the coins improved slightly.

How do you plan on working on this coin? I could help out? How would you do anything without the developer approval?
Danny420

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:29:39 PM

this coin will never make poloniex

Poloniex is a Ponzi Scheme website I've been in the game for a long time. Also I know a good team when I see it and New Zealand is awesome I was just there.
Im time locking 70% of my coins for 3 years. Keep your eyes peeled about to start a Blockchain Accelerator for 3dpcoin.com
seethevalue

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:02:03 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 12:21:34 AM by seethevalue

How do you plan on working on this coin? I could help out? How would you do anything without the developer approval?
you just inform the community a hard fork is being done, i'd actually hire a dev to work on a fork, one of better quality, but you cannot do this over night as you have to raise the money or make the money to implement such a idea, approval only exist in the community, a open source coin is based around approval of the miners and community mostly, would be done the same way dash changed it's name from darkcoin to dash. the original creators who failed you, should either get their act together before or panic, that i'll change it with my ideas. it's probably already working, because i've noticed them trying to take more assertive action on twitter, which is a good thing, because clearly they failed this community and trolled them a bit as well, i don't believe as a result i need approval. i've said this already, community and mining approval only, as it's open source and based on consensus. i've already technically changed them, so it's having effect on them, it's working.

but for some reason they are doing technical analysis on ripple and not their own coin, whereas i'm using a different tactic and using methods of raising money to develop the coins future, don't you think they should be doing technically analysis of Eryllium? i do.. more failing.

i'm also using a crafty way of marking and promoting the coin, i don't need approval from them they are failing still. #stillfailing
sheenarif

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:36:34 AM

Whatever the words are, but the final words will be the same that "seethevalue" is not a dev and he is lying...... Smiley
Danny420

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:22:01 PM

Whatever the words are, but the final words will be the same that "seethevalue" is not a dev and he is lying...... Smiley

Well if they don't support there coin when bitcoin downturns again I'll just buy more at 1.5 pennies then sell at .05 pennies lol
seethevalue

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

whoever wrote the quote here obviously has not been able to read whats going on.

the original creator of the coin has pumped and dumped and created fake take overs and neglected the development of the coin. and trolled the people who bought the coin.

with some nonsense, what i've said, is i'm willing to put in the work they are not doing.

and i've also got ideas to change the outcome of the coin.

therefore, what i'm doing is leading the coin to a better place. which is not lying, you obviously can't read.

you are also fairly tedious.
seethevalue

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:36:59 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 08:19:00 PM by seethevalue

Well if they don't support there coin when bitcoin downturns again I'll just buy more at 1.5 pennies then sell at .05 pennies lol

i think they are trolling tedious nonsense. bit of a fool. i keep trying to get the coin onto new exchanges. what are they doing? trolling tedious nonsense? yes the answers yes. and it's boring.

they do nothing to help this coin. what i'm doing is trying to push this coin onto exchanges and develop ideas around the coin, because it's open source and really Bitcoin works because people develop ideas with Bitcoin, thats how Eryllium needs to work, the original dev is not helping the situation of the coin, therefore due to lack of leadership, the coin obviously needs better development around the coin.

thats why whoever wrote he's lying just has to get a grip with himself. i'm just improving the situation, he's just a trolling clown. boring one at that just trying to push buttons.

i've not claimed to be the original dev over these posts i've said i was not, but i offered to put a stop to the scam artists by attempting to improve the situation of a tainted coin, they just slander and lied every day and they are boring.

the original devs also probably have the money to get the coin onto more exchanges, the fact that they don't means it's insignificant what they actually think.

they can't be that serious about developing the coin. the forum should be laughing at the trolls, and the original dev team. if people had donated directly to my pocket last week when i started saying the coin has to gain investment to gain advancement, it would be on a new exchanges in days. the fact the major coin holders are not making donations is fine, but i'll just come up with a way you can make money in the future, to then develop the coin and a idea around the coin. i'm not claiming to be a coder, i'm claiming that i'll put the money raised into advancement do things different from the original creators because they fail and the trolls are boring.money will go into projects that will actually give the coin value. i can actually produce this, with the correct resources produce the correct actions, because i know how much the coin costs to get where to gain advancement, also where the coin needs to be to gain traction because i've already researched everything and everywhere to get the results. have you done that? no, did the original devs do this? no  

because if they had they would of made progress years ago. instead of just minimal websites they would be on more exchanges.

though i've done this, so what makes you think knowing all the information i won't make progress? are you sure? i would not be because life is never certain.

the fact i'm even still here trying to improve the situation is telling you i'm not going away.

i've got a good idea of whats got to happen, but it's going to take time, but i have got a idea you will make money on, because the idea makes a-lot of sense.
fundamentally sound.

though would like to thank WEEZ™ for the donation, and the are more airdrops available for WEEZ™
if you follow the trail via the twitter page to the steemit account and make a claim once only thanks.

https://twitter.com/Eryllium_ERY/status/966825520225759232

highly suggest unlocking the key and gaining a airdrop from WEEZ™ good luck.
Danny420

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:55:31 PM

I agree he has no clue what he is taking about!! The developer is in control and I belief in him!! He can add more supply at any time if it was a scam he would have done so max supply 120 million.
seethevalue

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:13:10 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 01:43:34 AM by seethevalue

I agree he has no clue what he is taking about!! The developer is in control and I belief in him!! He can add more supply at any time if it was a scam he would have done so max supply 120 million.

lol. thats funny, well if he was in control why do they leave troll videos on their social media accounts?

and why are they lacking many key areas i've already identified to achieve better exchanges?

the only thing the original creator is in control of, is letting people do fake take overs,
and then removing twitter accounts they post a road map on that they re-tweeted does this sound like they are in control?

they are not at all, and i've already identified what has to be done.
with e-mails and details to how to advance everything which was done all this month.

if the developer of the coin was in control of the situation, why are they missing about seven key areas i've identified and if i don't know what i'm talking about how would i even know these areas existed?

you are a miner with a large supply and you don't even seem to understand the problems the coin faces, i believe you don't know anything.

are quite clearly oblivious to the challenges. the coin faces for growth.

due to you owning a large supply of the coin, i'm questioning your purchase, because seriously looking like a joke because what i know about this coin would detract from even putting a penny in, and suggest you don't, not till the problems are fixed.

all this month i've gather information by doing all this and you think i don't know anything i'd suggest you don't know anything because the feed back i'm getting is insightful. and is a glaring example of how the original creators are only in-control of their website. and little else, they might be trying to copy what i'm saying, but i've not told them what i know.

but i know for a fact you are buying all these coins and it's not in a good position.

the coin needs work doing on it, i also know what has to be done, but if you don't believe this, then you are going to never see real gains.

this should be a cause for your concern, but maybe you are just pump and dumping the coin, and you don't care. but i don't think you will have many people to sell into unless work is done to the coin.

the last work that happened to this coin was in 2017. for the coin to advance real work has to be done to the coin, not some touch up on websites, and some ripple posts.

from the information i know in the current state of the coin don't invest not a penny! you'd be ripped off!

unless some capital is raise to change the outcome then the situation will not improve.
seethevalue

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:45:30 AM

you trying to talk up your investment because you own loads of coins?

unless work is done to this coin, your investment is worthless, does not matter what it says on a website.

don't be ripped off and buy anything till this coins improved to a better level.

warning to everyone.

if i knew nothing i would not issue a serious warning to the everyone.

i know to much to know, when someone is trying to talk up something, just to profit from a pump. don't believe the hype.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vQaVIoEjOM
sheenarif

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:35:30 AM

Neither i'm a miner nor I owe any single coin, I know the scam of this coin so i'm spreading awareness..... Smiley
dlipford370

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:36:17 AM

You know what this reminds me of? APR coin, here's a link if you want to check them out.

https://discord.gg/qedu8YT
JensS
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:40:37 PM

Hi Everybody,

We have added ERY to the coin voting page of the ADZbuzz Exchange on https://adzbuzz.com

The ADZbuzz Exchange is the next big crypto exchange built on top of a social content discovery network which will allow traders to earn their favorite coins daily just for trading using a 100% unique system.

You can read the ADZbuzz Exchange whitepaper here: https://adzbuzz.com/Adzbuzz-Exchange-White-Paper.pdf

We are in the process of adding new coins the next weeks/months and everybody gets a free vote, here you can vote for ERY:

https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/cryptocurrencies/announcements/16568-adzbuzz-exchange-coin-vote-get-your-favorite-coin-listed-on-the-adzbuzz-exchange

Good luck!
The ADZbuzz Team

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
seethevalue

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:54:33 AM

Hi, even though i've issued the warning,

i have been working hard at trying to get this coin listed onto exchanges.

you can now vote for Eryllium at https://www.southxchange.com/Home/Vote

The Southxchange is taking votes for Eryllium and you can vote for the coin, the votes accumulate week after week.

Thanks!
msncr

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:15:36 PM

The Southxchange is taking votes for Eryllium and you can vote for the coin, the votes accumulate week after week.

Thanks!

Thank you for at least trying to do sth for this coin. This coin is one of my altcoin investments with btw. Although i used to do investments in btc only before, this year first time in my life i made investment in altcoins with advice of a friend of mine and i feel so regretful atm.  Both of these coins wont have a good future in my opinion unless they can enter some big exchange sites with high volumes (like poloniex, binance, etc.) I hope in following days we can see eryllium in big exchanges.
seethevalue

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:36:53 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 05:00:42 PM by seethevalue

Thanks!

Thank you for at least trying to do sth for this coin. This coin is one of my altcoin investments with btw. Although i used to do investments in btc only before, this year first time in my life i made investment in altcoins with advice of a friend of mine and i feel so regretful atm.  Both of these coins wont have a good future in my opinion unless they can enter some big exchange sites with high volumes (like poloniex, binance, etc.) I hope in following days we can see eryllium in big exchanges.

totally understand, i've not given up the idea, but i'm fully aware of what the work costs to get the coin onto better exchanges, and the work that needs doing to it, and i've only gone silent because i'm technically doing something that can earn some money, so i'm working in silence, because currently the is no raising money, or no marketing, because of being aware of the situation and also, these trolls don't go away, they kept saying nonsense, so had to at least bring them down to reality of the situation. the work can be done on the coin, but may take a few months, so just hang on in for a longer term. will have to be longer term.

we will see none of the work from the original dev team that needs doing and i'll be proven right as well. therefore if we just watch and see them do nothing then people will really get the point. that the work i think needs doing will be the correct way to achieve the best outcome. therefore we will win, because the trolls who kept hitting hard over the week who blindly believe in the last dev, will be proven wrong. plus if anyone trys to say they are doing a
"fake" take over again the hype won't work.
i wanted to hit home the truth rather than lie. but that will come at a cost to the price. and really these trolls wanted to be mocked they happened to be begging for it.

hard times till it's good!
so i deliberately sacrificed momentum that i personally built up, to gain better credibility over the long term. it was done deliberately.  not putting up with the nonsense they bring.

so remember to have a go at these trolls that pop up, and the only evidence you will get if my idea is working is a few votes on that voting page for now.

if you see the vote count going up, that will be because i'm using the 15% of what i earn as planned and putting the money into the recovery of the coin, thats the evidence you will have.

that something is being done.
sheenarif

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:58:27 AM

Thanks!

Thank you for at least trying to do sth for this coin. This coin is one of my altcoin investments with btw. Although i used to do investments in btc only before, this year first time in my life i made investment in altcoins with advice of a friend of mine and i feel so regretful atm.  Both of these coins wont have a good future in my opinion unless they can enter some big exchange sites with high volumes (like poloniex, binance, etc.) I hope in following days we can see eryllium in big exchanges.

it will take decades to reach Poloniex or Binance for this coin.......... Smiley
krolax01

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:40:05 AM

I wish to become the African Representative of this coin in order to publicise it and organise seminars to enlightening people on the need for them owning this coin. I sincerely believe in this coin, I bought mine on cryptopia. I'm from the most populous country in Africa and I've been an active Multilevel Marketer for over 15 years and joined cryptoworld in 2015, trading cryptocurrency actively.

If the owner of this coin is here and feels this could drive the coin upward, kindly private chat and inform me of your modalities.

Best regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: