Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:45:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317659 times)
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 08:41:34 PM

What are the main exchanges?

Have a look at http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mooncoin.
You'll see the market picture, exchanges, volume.

The Mooncoin volume today is $28500.
Not bad, taking into account that MOON is yet not listed at big exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 08:50:25 PM

Hi,
Is there way to know which wallet i stored my mooncoin.
I have the wallet address,
I also like to know is there any possibilty to recover mooncoin that was lost in cryptsy ?
Thank you.

Download the wallet from the OP and run it on the same PC where your Mooncoin's wallet.dat file is located.
You'll see your address and let the wallet sync before using it.

There is no chance to recover MOON lost at Cryptsy, but you can get a compensation for it (in fiat),
and only if you fill the claim for the Court (and the deadline is May, 17 - in several days).

DLGHT

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:24:05 PM

I thought MOON block time is 90 seconds. Only 4 blocks have been produced the last 2 hours.
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:36:55 PM

Volume is very low . I don't dare to take.
DLGHT

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:45:55 PM

I had transactions waiting for over an hour for 1st confirmation.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:49:56 PM

And primarily with Dogecoin as carrier coin at Bleutrade. Hoped it had an LTC market.

DLGHT

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:56:26 PM

But why is the block time so high - almost 40 minutes!
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 10:04:10 PM

It's difficult to solve some blocks and it takes time.
Listing at big exchanges = more miners and more hashpower.

A good thing though that pauses between blocks lead to lower inflation,
only 2-3 million MOON are produced per day currently by all miners combined.

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 10:15:00 PM

And primarily with Dogecoin as carrier coin at Bleutrade. Hoped it had an LTC market.

Today MOON/DOGE prices were for a while +30/40 percent higher than MOON/BTC...

5.3 BTC a 24h volume at https://bleutrade.com/exchange/MOON/BTC

$6350 at https://bleutrade.com/exchange/MOON/DOGE

If you want an LTC market, try Novaexchange
https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_MOON
$2650 24h volume.

These figures are still very far from the Mooncoin potential.
MOON needs big exchanges, the demand exists and rises, but at the moment shallow water...

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 10:26:22 PM

Today MOON/DOGE prices were for a while +30/40 percent higher than MOON/BTC...

5.3 BTC a 24h volume at https://bleutrade.com/exchange/MOON/BTC

$6350 at https://bleutrade.com/exchange/MOON/DOGE

If you want an LTC market, try Novaexchange
https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_MOON
$2650 24h volume.

These figures are still very far from the Mooncoin potential.
MOON needs big exchanges, the demand exists and rises, but at the moment shallow water...

that means, more than 2 billion coins bought from market...O_O

keep up the good work
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 10:48:21 PM

I thought MOON block time is 90 seconds. Only 4 blocks have been produced the last 2 hours.

And Mooncoin uses DigiShield to defend small miners, it also can lead to pauses between blocks from time to time.

If you deposit MOON to exchanges,
time of arrival depends on how many confirmations the exchange set, not on Mooncoin itself.

So if an exchange waits for a lot of confirmations, of course, your deposits and withdrawals can be delayed significantly.

Apart from what was said,
the Mooncoin block time is 90 s indeed.

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 11:18:52 PM

The big wall at 1 Sat and then it's disappearing and
2... 3...5...15...20...30 Sat.
We have seen it at Coinex in 2014.
Can it be the second chance, what do you think?

The 24h Mooncoin volume is $32500 at the moment:
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mooncoin/#markets

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 03:32:33 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2017, 04:51:27 AM by Mooncoin_Foundation

You're not a liar,
but from your OWN comments it's more than clear it was not a theft, and you call it a 'theft' and a 'scam'.

Let's say you own a store selling products. I walk in and see a product you are selling for 0.3 BTC and give you the money. You don't give me a working product and refuse to return my money.. what do you call that?

1. You hired barry to make a PoS wallet for another currency.

This is correct.

2. He made several attempts (7 versions of wallets or?) but for whatever reason it didn't work for you
(barry told that it's just because you were not able to tune it right to make it work,
but anyway he didn't reply your PMs for a week or more and you hired another coder who made a wallet so you've paid this sum twice)...

Barry blamed me for multiple things over the course of testing new wallets, not one fault was my own. Simply, his work didn't work. I am not the only one he blames for his software not working properly, NovaExchange has also been blamed.

3. You had made an agreement with barry to refund 0.2 btc (btw not 0.3 btc).
Despite of barry believed it's not fair, he agreed on it very likely to prevent a scam accusation attack from you.

I did make an agreement to only receive 0.2 of the 0.3 BTC. He did some work and I thought it fair that he at least keeps some of it. That wasn't ever a problem. It became a problem when I didn't even receive 1 satoshi after 2 weeks and was just ignored completely.

4. He probably was not able to raise these 0.2 btc in time and then a BTC price started to rise and now it's not 0.2 btc in USD or AUD.

BTC's price rising has nothing to do with it. We agreed on a BTC amount for this job, not a monetary amount. I sent him 0.3 BTC and only requested 0.2 of it back. He failed to do so.

5. Anyway if he promised to return, must keep his word, but it looks like he doesn't have this money at the moment.

He did promise to return it, and then basically told me to go fuck myself and he wasn't going to pay it back at all. This is what has made me angry and now here we are.

6. I suggested you in a PM to raise this 0.2 btc from the Mooncoin community (after you opened a scam accusation thread against a dev who had done a lot for MOON, but you told that you had enough money and it's not the point).

This is correct. The MOON community doesn't owe me anything and it would be unfair to ask them to provide me the money they didn't take. I said long ago that I had already accepted the loss of BTC.

SORA, who has known me for a long time, said it best previously in this thread. The money itself is of no concern to me, the fact that it was taken and the dishonesty around it is my issue. I have spent years giving people money and for years to come I will continue to do so.

7. It's not fair to open 2 scam accusation threads and to leave 3 negative feedbacks in a trust rating system on 1 case (1 was left by another user though - on your case though),
so if we had 10 positive cases with barry, obviously we could leave 10 positive feedbacks. 1 case = 1 positive feedback.

I didn't open 2 scam accusation threads, only 1. My other thread is in the Services section as a warning to others about his services, not a scam report.

8. People really had many positive cases with barry, they are telling the truth, and they have a right to say about it, so now they're all scammers?

The feedback that I posted above was ONLY posted because of the negative feedback he has now. Please don't think I am stupid, this is blatantly obvious.

9. Let's be fair, 1 negative case, 1 person = 1 negative feedback. It's not fair to try to destroy the reputation of many people because of 1 case with 1 man.

I haven't tried to destroy anyone's reputation, their reputation is what they make it. If they choose to defend someone who stole money from me then that is their decision, not mine.

I make mistakes often yes, but I do not steal from others and will do everything I can to help others when they are in a tough spot. My word is my bond and everyone who has ever dealt with me can attest to this.

I asked to barry a web wallet for ridiculous price, yes moonrush is not a finished job, but he has given us in the meantime, wallet windows core, linux, electrum, android coinomi , spv and other valuable consulting free!
without asking us anything. Is he a scammer?

You should have a talk with Mooncoin_Foundation about the compensation Barry has received in return for his services.

Just because someone does stuff for cheap or free doesn't make them trustworthy.. Not even sure how that could be brought in at all. What determines trust is delivering what they were paid for on time without issues.

I was told 1 week for the wallet, a month later we were still where we started.

I don't know exactly what happened between you guys, so I can't speak on that, what I wrote was from "my" experiences with Barry which is the truth. However, in your case, it would be a true shame for "me" to bare false witness to any event that I have no knowledge of. "I" haven't had any bad experiences with you either as well as anyone else in this community.

You left that feedback in regards to the feedback left by myself and Lauda but you didn't do any research as to why he has negative feedback in the first place? Would explain why you haven't witnessed any scams made by him if you didn't bother reading what it was about.

I didn't leave that feedback in regards to the feedback left by you and Lauda, I left that feedback in the regards to a positive goal. I didn't do any research on him, you, nor anyone in this community because there has not been any need for me to do so. I'm aware of what has been "discussed" and I did read what it was about. Because "I" haven't seen any hard evidence that would support your claim unanimously, I can't bare false witness. From what I understand is that this is common misunderstanding between client and hire. There wasn't a set amount of revisions, and you are dissatisfied with the work. I'm sure there must be some form of reconciliation with this, lets focus on a resolution because focusing on who is wrong and right is getting us nowhere.

Lets get real here.. Nobody left Barry feedback until he had negative feedback in regards to something else. You and the others ONLY left that feedback because of it. If what you say is true then you would have done it prior when you were satisified with his work but nobody did.

There is a very simple solution to this yes, Barry can repay what he agreed to repay and keep his word. He has already stated that he doesn't owe me anything and will not repay it. He has avoided me since then and just wants to run from his debt.

Coins/Bitcointalk are not a store. I already told you that coins (except centralized ICOs/crowdsales) are not like companies.

We all have equal opportunities. We all buy MOON from the market.
Barry is a developer, he is a professional coder. It takes a lot of experience and time to code wallets.
Crypto is a very complex thing. Sometimes it works, sometimes not - for whatever reason, it doesn't depend only on a coder.
So if Nova has problems with a wallet, it's not always because of wallet itself.

A theft is when someone steals BTC from your wallet, and a scam is for example when someone makes a pyramid, ponzi etc.
but when you hired a coder who spent a lot of time and it's not 100% clear why it didn't work for you, it's not a theft and not a scam.
As Evangelo said, it's called misunderstanding between client and hire.
To call someone 'a thief' and 'a scammer' if he is not a thief and not a scammer is a false accusation, to do it publically is a crime.

If you received a product which really didn't work, you should be able to prove that it's broken (not just that for whatever reason you were not able to use it) and ask for refund.
I didn't see this proof and you told that he simply didn't respond your PMs for a while and you hired another coder, but anyway you asked for refund and barry agreed. So he must keep his word.

Barry had a trust rating +4 before this case,
however, we didn't leave feedbacks on him regarding numerous positive cases in summer and autumn, 2016,
simply didn't think that it could matter. After yout case I felt like I had to edit my feedback on him(which was positive) of Dec, 2016, to include more details, but as it's not technically possible to edit feedbacks, I deleted it and submitted another one, more detailed.

When you left your feedbacks, you definitely saw his positive trust rating.
Probably that's why you needed several negative feedbacks - to make his rating completely negative.
And that's the point, what I'm talking about, not trying to defend barrysty1e (he must keep his word),
but to stay fair:

1 case, 1 person = 1 feedback. It is how trust system works.
If 10 people left 10 positive feedbacks, and then 1 person will leave 11 negative feedbacks on 1 case, the trust rating will be negative 10-11=-1,
it is not how the trust rating system is assumed to work. 1 person, 1 case = 1 vote.

Just imagine, someone who is in a conflict with you will leave 50 negative feedbacks and make your positive rating - negative (despite of other people's good experiences with you), will it be fair?

Another point: you were a member of our community, and that attack came from you.
You did understand that the attack against our dev, making his trust rating negative with multiple negative feedbacks on 1 case will affect the reputation of Mooncoin and that any exchange will not be happy to list a coin with a dev with a negative rating.
Barry also understood that. Very likely that you both could find a solution.

And the last but not least,
when you left negative comments against Cryptopia, they delisted MOON just in a couple of hours after that, you told they delisted MOON because of you, and Cryptopia answered that they delisted MOON to prevent a "PR nightmare" from some members,
no one from our community then supported Cryptopia, people supported you,
despite of some members paid for Cryptopia listing and their markets were important for MOON.
Think about it: people are fair and are not so bad like you said ('defending thieves, throwing you under bus' etc.), you may want to think it over.

BTCMINER6579

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:41:33 AM

Hi,
I also like to know is there any possibilty to recover mooncoin that was lost in cryptsy ?
Thank you.

Download the wallet from the OP and run it on the same PC where your Mooncoin's wallet.dat file is located.

There is no chance to recover MOON lost at Cryptsy, but you can get a compensation for it (in fiat),
and only if you fill the claim for the Court (and the deadline is May, 17 - in several days).

How can i do so ?
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 03:47:44 AM

Hi,
Thank you.

How can i do so ?

You may want to visit a cryptsyreceivership.com website and submit a claim online.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 04:45:58 AM

Coins/Bitcointalk are not a store. I already told you that coins (except centralized ICOs/crowdsales) are not like companies.

I've already explained to you how they are exactly like companies, you have your view and I have mine.

Barry is a developer, he is a professional coder. It takes a lot of experience and time to code wallets.

It doesn't take a lot of time and experience to edit wallets, anyone can do it by watching a 5 minute tutorial on the internet and downloading some software to compile it. That's why there's over 20,000 currencies today.

A theft is when someone steals BTC from your wallet, and a scam is for example when someone makes a pyramid, ponzi etc.
but when you hired a coder who spent a lot of time and it's not 100% clear why it didn't work for you, it's not a theft and not a scam.
As Evangelo said, it's called misunderstanding between client and hire.
To call someone 'a thief' and 'a scammer' if he is not a thief and not a scammer is a false accusation, to do it publically is a crime.

I can assure you I am very familiar with a broad range of laws, you are wrong. He was paid for work that wasn't completed in a timely manner and was not finished. He then offered a refund and then refused to pay it. That is a scam pure and simple. The last wallet he sent was not finished and the UI was messed up. It didn't just not work for me, it didn't work for another HYPER board member either.

As for stealing, telling me he wasn't going to repay me at all should be enough for anyone to see it for what it is, I just saw it sooner.

Probably that's why you needed several negative feedbacks - to make his rating completely negative.
And that's the point, what I'm talking about, not trying to defend barrysty1e (he must keep his word),

This is false. Barry didn't have any positive feedback before my feedback was given. He had 2 negative ones and 0 positive ones. Just have to check his trust history to see this.

but to stay fair:

Another point: you were a member of our community, and that attack came from you.
You did understand that the attack against our dev, making his trust rating negative with multiple negative feedbacks on 1 case will affect the reputation of Mooncoin and that any exchange will not be happy to list a coin with a dev with a negative rating.
Barry also did understand that. You both could find a solution.

I left him my first negative feedback when he ignored my messages and I opened the scam report on him. My second one came the next day when he told me he wasn't going to pay me back period. Others gave him negative feedback when it was made public because they agree that my complaint is valid. This could have all stayed hidden and in pm's like it had been if Barry hadn't of flat out ignored me.

I used to be a member of the Moon community yes, but I won't support a project that is being led the way it is now.

And the last but not least,
when you left negative comments on Cryptopia, they delisted MOON just in a couple of hours after that, you told they delisted MOON because of you, and Cryptopia answered that they delisted MOON to prevent a "PR nightmare" from some members,
no one from our community then supported Cryptopia, people supported you,
despite of some members paid for Cryptopia listing and their markets were important for MOON.
Think about it: people are fair and are not so bad like you said ('defending thieves, throwing you under bus' etc.), you may want to think it over.

What someone else does because they don't like me can only be blamed on them. I don't harass Cryptopia, they understand full well what my opinion is of them and I haven't talked to them for well over a year, if not 2 years. The only thing I want to hear from them is that they have finally returned my friends money, that day will never come so I have no need to talk to them.
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 04:58:10 AM

This is false. Barry didn't have any positive feedback before my feedback was given. He had 2 negative ones and 0 positive ones. Just have to check his trust history to see this.

I think many people who saw his posts could confirm that he had positive rating (just like agswinner)
before your negative feedbacks, I myself left positive feedback for him and for agswinner before.
And I haven't seen any negative feedbacks in his Trust Bitcointalk system before and don't see them now other than 3 negative feedbacks left on your case.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 05:04:37 AM

I think many people who saw his posts could confirm that he had positive rating (just like agswinner)
before your negative feedbacks, I myself left positive feedback for him and for agswinner before.
And I haven't seen any negative feedbacks in his Trust Bitcointalk system before and don't see them now other than 3 negative feedbacks left on your case.

Not sure what you are viewing, but this is still false.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=526220
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 05:20:25 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2020, 05:31:31 PM by Mooncoin_Foundation

Here is how it looks for me

Very strange, does it mean that trust ratings are different if you see them from different accounts?

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 05:25:49 AM

Here is how it looks for me

Very strange, does it mean that trust ratings are different if you see them from different accounts?

Yes, it goes by your own trust settings. The screenshots I posted were taken from the HyperTeam account which has default trust settings and sees what everyone else sees that hasn't modified their trust before.

Regardless though, the feedback left will be the same for everyone. You just have to look at the times for yours and you will see what I wrote.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: