Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:17:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317665 times)
paulus59

Activity: 231
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:55:22 AM

wel deposit works for me but cant do anything now because coins in limbo land atm

Had little troubles with Bluetrade like them more each passing day

Coinexchange makes my blood pressure Sky High Starting To look Like Thiefs over There!

LOL dont worry its all over large amount people on trading exchanges !!  Cryptocurrencies in the elevators up !!

yes it will rise indeed but these kind of problems dempen simple people from taking action when chances arrive.
so these problems with the exchanges ect are a big disadvantage atm.

but the biggest problem in my eyes there is so little information you can get from a exchange
The biggest problem is the number of exchanges! More places to trade=more people involved.
But still no info about adding coin to other exchanges and no info from Dev about stollen coins and no info about fixing transaction problems. All this can destroy maybe one of the best coin!

about the stolen coins , dude please learn to read well, ;-)  take a look here :

Top Mooncoin addresses are unspendable and contain more than 77 billion frozen MOONcoins,
which were not delivered (till March, 2017) by the Cryptsy exchange to the Florida court and were not returned to legitimate owners

source : http://www.mooncoin.world/

now lets get over it and look at the future !!!1   BUY ans HOLD NOW !!!
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:03:20 PM

folow this link and join the community -> up to the moon !

my urgent advise :: BUY and HOLD for now !!! if you want to grown in value !!!!

do not panic sales this coin is for the long run !!!

( take this from a old man ! ;-)  !

In fact that it has a lot of room to grow. It´s sometimes a good thing to actually really forget about your coins

Mooncoin the name of the coin is really great. Is it meant to go to the moon? It's a long, trustworthy project, and the only thing investors have to do is to hold the chips until the moon! Grin
ride22

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:31:33 PM

Whatever his plans for the coins are, they are none of our business.

Actually, I couldn't disagree more.  There are a lot of here that have been around since the beginning of this coin, and in fact do have a stake in what happens to those coins.  If those coins flood the market, then is show over for everyone but him. 
DSFARGEGg

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:19:05 PM

Has anyone had coinexchange.io issues resolved? They sent my Moon to my wallet but the fee was way too low and now it is stuck.  Nearly three weeks and no resolution  Undecided

i withdraw some more mooncoins to my wallet no delay no problem at all about 5 minutes you know the process.

It really should be that simple but they got stuck in the mem pool from what vasilis told me, coinexchange does not seem like they have a solution for me so I might just lose my money.
coinflow
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:22:16 PM

Whatever his plans for the coins are, they are none of our business.

Actually, I couldn't disagree more.  There are a lot of here that have been around since the beginning of this coin, and in fact do have a stake in what happens to those coins.  If those coins flood the market, then is show over for everyone but him. 

Why would those coins flood the market?
If they are handed over to the authorities, they will most probably be sold in an auction to the highest bidding buyer - probably with a higher than market price. And why would the buyer dump immediately into the market? It would be complete nonsense to destroy his/her own investment.

DSFARGEGg

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:26:09 PM

Has anyone had coinexchange.io issues resolved? They sent my Moon to my wallet but the fee was way too low and now it is stuck.  Nearly three weeks and no resolution  Undecided

I thought the general issues were already resolved. Been moving coin on and off that exchange most of this week. Maybe bump the support ticket you have open with them?

They marked my ticket as resolved but the coins never landed at my wallet. i'll go bump it again

yes  
I do not find. I wanted to know if the portfolio of December is the same as today's.
is the web wallet not change too.
I have plenty of portefauille on my pc and full backup because I'm paranoid. and I encrypted the wallets.
I wanted to know if with the beginning extention of my address we can know if it is a wallet paper or a web wallet or a wallet core
I saw that the online wallet was a shop is what it is new and that there was another before

Same here transactions from mid december no coins in wallet.
trying to get support from coinexchange but its the baddest ever!
they pop up excusses for almost for anything and are not so willing to provide info to their users and customers.

waiting 5 weeks for missing coins and still waiting on resending
it really pisses me of that they arent so willing to help or provide info

all they Say the ETH wallet is not online also their mooncoin wallet is disabled?

At least they give you an excuse, all I got from them is 'we are sending this to tech support' then my ticket is closed multiple times without being resolved.
overprop

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:31:49 PM

wel deposit works for me but cant do anything now because coins in limbo land atm

Coinexchange makes my blood pressure Sky High Starting To look Like Thiefs over There!

LOL dont worry its all over large amount people on trading exchanges !!  Cryptocurrencies in the elevators up !!

yes it will rise indeed but these kind of problems dempen simple people from taking action when chances arrive.

but the biggest problem in my eyes there is so little information you can get from a exchange
The biggest problem is the number of exchanges! More places to trade=more people involved.
But still no info about adding coin to other exchanges and no info from Dev about stollen coins and no info about fixing transaction problems. All this can destroy maybe one of the best coin!

about the stolen coins , dude please learn to read well, ;-)  take a look here :

Top Mooncoin addresses are unspendable and contain more than 77 billion frozen MOONcoins,
which were not delivered (till March, 2017) by the Cryptsy exchange to the Florida court and were not returned to legitimate owners

Dude, don't learn to read, learn to think. It these coins frozen, how somebody moved them to Dev's wallet?
If they float at the open market they sink all the moonship.
coinflow
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:35:56 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 03:00:59 PM by coinflow

about the stolen coins , dude please learn to read well, ;-)  take a look here :

Dude, don't learn to read, learn to think. It these coins frozen, how somebody moved them to Dev's wallet?

MOON has survived other things, it would survive that, too. BTC has had similar things and still does well.
Be patient. Don't muppet around all the time.  Wink   Edit: ... not meant in a bad way.  Smiley

coinflow
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:51:00 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 03:05:14 PM by coinflow

i withdraw some more mooncoins to my wallet no delay no problem at all about 5 minutes you know the process.

It really should be that simple but they got stuck in the mem pool from what vasilis told me, coinexchange does not seem like they have a solution for me so I might just lose my money.

I have just checked the mempool. Does not seem, that there are any of those stucked transactions still in. Only the normal ones, that are waiting to be confirmed. You can look for yourself. Open the console in your wallet and input the command getrawmempool just after a block has been found ( see: https://bchain.info/MOON/ for example). The getrawmempool shows ALL txes in the mempool, even stuck ones, which are omitted on bchains "unconfirmed-list". If there is no tx, the problem is on the exchange's side. Probably they have to clean their database from those old unsent/unconfirmed transactions, until the coins reappear in your account. But if they must do it manually, maybe they delay that, because it could be a time consuming, tedious work. They should not, of course, since it is the money of their customers.

DSFARGEGg

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:09:29 PM

I have just checked the mempool. Does not seem, that there are any of those stucked transactions still in. Only the normal ones, that are waiting to be confirmed. You can look for yourself. Open the console and input the command getrawmempool just after a block has been found ( see: https://bchain.info/MOON/ for example). The getrawmempool shows ALL txes in the mempool, even stuck ones, which are omitted on bchains "unconfirmed-list". If there is no tx, the problem is on the exchange's side. Probably they have to clean their database from those old unsent/unconfirmed transactions, until the coins reappear in your account. But if they must do it manually, maybe they delay that, because it could be a time consuming, tedious work. They should not, of course, since it is the money of their customers.

Last time I tried to search for the TX ID using a command that vasilis gave me I was able to find this info
{
"size": 520,
"fee": 0.00133400,
"modifiedfee": 0.00133400,
"time": 1514067276,
"height": 1178297,
"startingpriority": 7151759609230769,
"currentpriority": 7158553204000000,
"descendantcount": 1,
"descendantsize": 520,
"descendantfees": 133400,
"ancestorcount": 1,
"ancestorsize": 520,
"ancestorfees": 133400,
"depends": [
]
}

When I use the same command now there is no info, does this confirm what you are suggesting, that it is exchange side issue?
overprop

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:36:36 PM

about the stolen coins , dude please learn to read well, ;-)  take a look here :

MOON has survived other things, it would survive that, too. BTC has had similar things and still does well.
Be patient. Don't muppet around all the time.  Wink   Edit: ... not meant in a bad way.  Smiley

"everybody stay cool its a robbery" (c)
I pointed the main problem: lack of mooncoin market.
For example: 77blns@two exchanges=38.5blns each - huge press, 77blns@twenty exchangers=3,85blns each - normal day trade volume.
We need to attract new users, we need to raise market! But still only silence is the best friend.
And don't compare BTC and Moon. BTC is the market itself. Much better to compare moon and doge. Moon has new technologies, updates, interesting features and costs 3sat, Doge has nothing only exchangers and costs 80-100sat now.
coinflow
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:53:34 PM

I have just checked the mempool. Does not seem, that there are any of those stucked transactions still in. Only the normal ones, that are waiting to be confirmed. You can look for yourself. Open the console and input the command getrawmempool just after a block has been found ( see: https://bchain.info/MOON/ for example). The getrawmempool shows ALL txes in the mempool, even stuck ones, which are omitted on bchains "unconfirmed-list". If there is no tx, the problem is on the exchange's side. Probably they have to clean their database from those old unsent/unconfirmed transactions, until the coins reappear in your account. But if they must do it manually, maybe they delay that, because it could be a time consuming, tedious work. They should not, of course, since it is the money of their customers.

Last time I tried to search for the TX ID using a command that vasilis gave me I was able to find this info
{
]
}

When I use the same command now there is no info, does this confirm what you are suggesting, that it is exchange side issue?

I assume it was "getrawmempool true", right? Because it turns on verbose mode of that command.
If your transaction is not listed in either way, it was already successfully processed or cleared from the mempool, returning the coins to the sender's address.

It depends on if you were the sender or the receiver. If you were the sender, the exchange should have received the amount, if you did not cancel with -zapwallettxes before the tx was processed. In the latter case, the coins should have reappeared in your wallet.

If you were the receiver, the exchange should recredit them to your account, so you can send them again, if they did -zapwallettxes on their side and the coins were cleared from the mempool, before the tx was confirmed, which would mean that the coins arrived at your address. If they did not send them at all in the first place, they should also recredit those coins, of course.

Were you the sender or receiver?

DSFARGEGg

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:55:41 PM

{
]
}

I assume it was "getrawmempool true", right? Because it turns on verbose mode of that command.
If your transaction is not listed in either way, it was already successfully processed or cleared from the mempool, returning the coins to the sender's address.

It depends on if you were the sender or the receiver. If you were the sender, the exchange should have received the amount, if you did not cancel with -zapwallettxes before the tx was processed. In the latter case, the coins should have reappeared in your wallet.

If you were the receiver, the exchange should recredit them to your account, so you can send them again, if they did -zapwallettxes on their side and the coins were cleared from the mempool, before the tx was confirmed, which would mean that the coins arrived at your address. If they did not send them at all in the first place, they should also recredit those coins, of course.

Were you the sender or receiver?

Yes that command looks familiar, and I am the receiver. Coinexchange is the sender.
coinflow
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:04:27 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 04:18:17 PM by coinflow

For example: 77blns@two exchanges=38.5blns each - huge press, 77blns@twenty exchangers=3,85blns each - normal day trade volume.
We need to attract new users, we need to raise market! But still only silence is the best friend.
And don't compare BTC and Moon. BTC is the market itself. Much better to compare moon and doge. Moon has new technologies, updates, interesting features and costs 3sat, Doge has nothing only exchangers and costs 80-100sat now.

What would you do? Running around and tear your hair?
So yes, staying cool is the best thing we all can do. You can't change what happened.

You can always demand "someone does something about this". How about you promoting Mooncoin to your family, friends etc.? Giving away MOON for free? It's what long-time members of the community are already doing for a long time.
Mooncoin was conceived with its supply as is. If you don't like it, don't invest in Mooncoin. It's as simple as that.

As agswinner earlier always said: "the use creates value". And as the use of Mooncoin is raising day by day, we all should not worry too much. Sure it would be not good for the market, if ALL of those ~63 bln MOON were dropped at once. But come on, not even the dumbest of dumb ones would do that.

As you know, BTC was not always "the" market, I was talking about the beginning. It had everything up to a price-drop of 90%. And still it faces drops of up to 40% today. On "traditional markets" this would be a disaster.

Look what happened to DOGE, which has a similar supply of coins and not one coin locked/frozen and with additional unlimited supply. Simply be patient, optimistic, use MOON and promote it where you can. Then it should go the same way as DOGE. Look at RDD.
Btw.: Both of the aforementioned coins were marked "coin of the week/day" by McAfee, for whatever that means.  Smiley
And with non-frozen supply.

blackbird123

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:28:41 PM

Into January 2018, Mooncoin really go to the moon, a good kind, this is just a good start
agswinner
Legendary

Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 04:36:50 PM

So yes, staying cool is the best thing we all can do. You can't change what happened.

You can always demand "someone does something about this". How about you promoting Mooncoin to your family, friends etc.? Giving away MOON for free? It's what long-time members of the community are already doing for a long time.
Mooncoin was conceived with its supply as is. If you don't like it, don't invest in Mooncoin. It's as simple as that.

As agswinner earlier always said: "the use creates value". And as the use of Mooncoin is raising day by day, we all should not worry too much. Sure it would be not good for the market, if ALL of those ~63 bln MOON were dropped at once. But come on, not even the dumbest of dumb ones would do that.

As you know, BTC was not always "the" market, I was talking about the beginning. It had everything up to a price-drop of 90%. And still it faces drops of up to 40% today. On "traditional markets" this would be a disaster.

Look what happened to DOGE, which has a similar supply of coins and not one coin locked/frozen and with additional unlimited supply. Simply be patient, optimistic, use MOON and promote it where you can. Then it should go the same way as DOGE. Look at RDD.
Btw.: Both of the aforementioned coins were marked "coin of the week/day" by McAfee, for whatever that means.  Smiley

Yes the use creates value!  and I have always said that the power of moon is the great supply.....but now Moon listed only in little exchanges, a dump of 62bls in this mkt could stop growth for a long time.
in any case, we now await the response of the federal court and our lawyers

Mooncoin Community New Fund address : MLfg3H5V81ZKBHA8qe35U2L28T2sgXkY1L
Web wallet : https://cointopay.com , Mooncoin web :  http://mooncoin.com
http://twitter.com/mooncoinitalia , https://www.facebook.com/mooncoin.italia/
overprop

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:22:09 PM

Ok. I've asked on several exchangers about Mooncoin, but nobody wants to get in currency with only two trade places. I think that low base effect forced somebody to buy small amount even if they said no but it's not enough. I will promote further but without new exchangers it'll be a drop in the ocean.
I think there are some long-in-currency guys in this topic, so i ask them to help in adding mooncoin on https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/ at least.
tuaris

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:30:57 PM

Why did these two checkpoints get removed?
https://github.com/mooncoincore/wallet/commit/b257fcd5c33369f5f718a120c6b873dbc752705e#diff-64cbe1ad5465e13bc59ee8bb6f3de2e7L146

Code:
(1150000, uint256S("0xab8169593fa5e3a97cf40c596651bea5b4155d2cad3186e3b312ac0a00a46d88"))
(1170000, uint256S("0x6fa2923591d035bfdd3e0d11e190e28468e07baa727a1f1725214b95b479134c"))

ride22

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:57:28 PM

Has anyone contacted Cryptopia about getting Moon on their exchange? 
coinflow
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:18:22 PM

Ok. I've asked on several exchangers about Mooncoin, but nobody wants to get in currency with only two trade places. I think that low base effect forced somebody to buy small amount even if they said no but it's not enough. I will promote further but without new exchangers it'll be a drop in the ocean.
I think there are some long-in-currency guys in this topic, so i ask them to help in adding mooncoin on https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/ at least.

Seems to be the classical chicken-and-egg-problem.
They will add Mooncoin later, if the volume is right.  Smiley

Now MOON seems to have reached its new bottom in Satoshi-land - after nearly all digital currencies were retracing in the last days - and hopefully it resumes its stable uptrend. It's good for MOON - just as for every asset - to have phases of correction. That stabilizes the price and makes the uptrend sustainable. No one needs pump and dump. MOON had a staggering ~300% gain in the last days and more than ~2000% over the last months, so a little break is nothing bad at this time. If some people take their profit, selling their coins to new Mooncoin-investors, that is not wrong.

Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: