Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:14:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317670 times)
allsnioc

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:25:09 AM

We are communicating with Vassilis via polemarhos (he knows him personally).
The consensus amongst legitimate holders of majority of these coins is:
coins must be burned.

Vassilis agreed to burn them, but he needs an official document to do that.
It will not be so fast to prepare that for him.
Also there is a question: to which address to send coins to burn them?
I suggested a burn address earlier, but after that people suggested 2 other burn addresses.
So the community must also come to the consensus about a burn address.
Experts must confirm that the address is really a burn address.
If someone wants to claim his/her coins, again: please post in this ANN thread (before coins are burned),
because after coins are burned, no one on this Earth will be able to get them.

You must be able to prove that you are a legitimate owner of coins which you claim.
This is ludicrous. Why isn't Vassilis posting this himself? He is the main developer, he is the current owner of those coins. He should post these updates. I thought you wanted decentralization Mooncoin_Foundation? How can something be decentralized if in fact the ANN is pulling all the strings.

Also, he does not need an 'official document'. In fact, there are barely any laws relating to cryptocurrency; let alone laws regarding the burning of coins. There is no such thing. Nowhere in the world, so neither in V's Greece. He can just burn them whenever he wants, there are no possible official documents.

Also, who is to say that claims are indeed legitimate and not fraudulent?

This is my claim. The determination is “ Your Claim Form and supporting documentation have been accepted..”

CRYPTSY CRYPTOCURRENCY SETTLEMENT DETERMINATION OF RECOGNIZED CLAIM
DATE: SEPTEMBER 15, 2017
ANDREA ?............CLAIM NUMBER: 630?Huh?
You submitted a Claim Form in the class action lawsuit styled Brandon Leidel, et al. v. Project Investors, Inc. d/b/a Cryptsy, Paul Vernon, et al., U.S. Dist. Ct. - S.D. Fla. -- Case No. 9:16-cv- 80060-KAM (the “Lawsuit”). Your Claim Form and supporting documentation have been accepted, and payment will be issued pursuant to the terms of the Settlement Agreement and Plan of Allocation in the Lawsuit.............. “

this is the easiest way as proof
1) a copy of your claim (only claim accepted)
2) the same documentation sent to the Fed court

So you are asking people to send you legal documentation that exposes private information .... to whom should these information be sent???

To an anonymous Mooncoin_Foundation account?
To a dev Vassilis that doesn't talk anymore through his accounts?

Who is going to decide who should get their coins back?
Is is you Mooncoin_Foundatoin that will decide that a claim is legit? Is it Vassilis?

And if at the end you don't publish all the claims how can people know that this is not a scam and that you did to make sure to redirect most of the 62B to your own wallets?
And why is the deadline 14 February?
And why is there no name of the lawyer that is supposedly taking care of this?

To everyone: be smart and don't expose your personal information, no one is going to give you back your Cryptsy coins. If they do it is to hide a scam.
If the federal court can't do such thing for sure the "disappeared" dev Vassilis and the anonymous "Mooncoin_Foundation" account can't do so.

First of all, I'm not agswinner.
I don't know why he posted that post.
I didn't ask for any private information. I asked for the number of coins and for having a real proof of ownership.
People can just post a number of coins, and that they have a real proof of ownership and that they want to receive their coins back (don't want to burn them).
It will be a sign of their will. But I hope that the community will show the true support and will not claim coins (or only will claim small amounts, by people who are really in a very bad financial situation). These small amounts could be donated to people even without touching these coins. For example, 10,000 coins or 50,000 coins.
Of course, big claims should be proved in the future, but for now the question is how to burn everything with no legal risks.

Well... looks like there is something else not transparent here.

Agswinner claimed that he is in control of Mooncoin_Foundation...
So please tell me was he lying or are you lying?
Being you and agswinner asking for people to publish here their claims can you tell us who you are and what position you have to ask for documents that should be sent to federal court instead?

And based on what are you judging who is in a very bad financial situation and so should receive the coins?

P.s. I say whatever I want when I see bullshit like this going on.

You are not the federal court, you cannot decide what is right and which claim is legit, you don't put your name here, you don't put your lawyer's name here.
Don't try to make everything look like it is fine... it is not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:42:26 AM

Agswinner is not in control of Mooncoin_Foundation (can you cite where he is saying that?) simply because Mooncoin_Foundation is an user of Bitcointalk, who started this thread because other people were asking for that since 2014:

ANN needs updating

Can you create a new Mooncointhread, because few pages later, no one knows, what u did here, because you never can change the OP here.

I would like to add to the request here for active download links to the wallets, either on the og thread or on a new one please?

I agree a new thread should be made

@Mooncoin_Foundation Does anyone have access to modify the Original Post and Forum Title?  with MoonLite progressing it would be good to have an updated OP and title?  Or consider opening another thread?

I would love to see a new ann with uptodate links and new graphics

very interesting to have new thread with updated information and new wallet , so I agree
 Cheesy

Up to date wallet would be awesome sir. then make the new ann and start from there. this is looking great for mooncoin!

An outdated original post with no one having access to change it isnt good. Mooncoin_foundation is so active, can you start a new thread instead?

Yes...PLEASE A NEW ANN...this would be nice...since weeks, is mooncoin the strongest dogecoin pair on bleutrade...

Good afternoon from Greece. I agree too with a new announcement thread.

I suggest to think about a new MOON topic, a new OP whit the right info and right exchanges.
Probably a new topic whit a well made OP will boost MOON 15 to 20%

A new thread for MoonCoin should be made so that it can stay updated with new/current information. This thread is beyond outdated and will turn away potential investors.

I'm not a dev of Mooncoin and never was. I'm not able to code wallets.
This and a lot of other info is available at the first page of this ANN thread.
Why did I create Mooncoin_Foundation account? It was in 2015, there was another crypto world. People didn't care about Mooncoin. An original dev disappeared in 2014 after reporting health issues. My idea was to unite investors, to defend their rights. Agswinner, coinflow, etc.
I suggested to make a conference somewhere in Europe, to discuss things, to start a Foundation, big investors were invited to become members of Foundation, some members agreed, including agswinner.
However, a conference was not done and the Foundation was not started officially. The project is still decentralised.
I post under this account because maybe in the future the Foundation will be created, who knows, also simply because it's not possible to change the name of account, and the account already has a lot of posts. I'm always saying that I'm just an investor and a topic starter of this ANN thread (it's not the original thread for Mooncoin, the original was abandoned by a dev, so to put all info up to date someone must edit the OP of the thread). Also there is a disclosure in the OP about my Mooncoin_Foundation account.
My aim is still to protect Mooncoin investors, I'm still one of them (not the biggest one though), also to help the decentralised Mooncoin project.

Apollo-11

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:43:55 AM

If you want do do it right you should burn all the coins and not let people claim. There is no one who can judge wether these claims are legit.
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:55:05 AM

And your question about judging regarding claims and the court:
I definitely will not judge about claims or anything.
The point is the court doesn't have a database of users, so even their decisions are biased. Who knows, maybe they accepted a claim for 200-300 bil MOON?
They sold several billions of Moon (the Florida court's receiver) to unknown buyers via a silent auction for pennies an year ago. No one from victims received even 1 MOON.
Compare it to MtGox receivership, where they still hold coins and want to return them to owners.
So someone could take a legal action even against the court in the future, who knows.
If coins are returned to the court, I think they simply will be dumped on our community, and victims of Cryptsy will become victims again after the price and the project is destroyed by this action, so I doubt that this evil could be legal. 
But the question now is not judging: it's simpy to show that the community agrees to burn coins, to let Vassilis burn them without legal risks. If he doesn't burn coins after that and after receiving a signed agreement from majority of their holders, he will have no legal excuse for not burning coins.

agswinner
Legendary

Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

We are communicating with Vassilis via polemarhos (he knows him personally).
The consensus amongst legitimate holders of majority of these coins is:
coins must be burned.

Vassilis agreed to burn them, but he needs an official document to do that.
It will not be so fast to prepare that for him.
Also there is a question: to which address to send coins to burn them?
I suggested a burn address earlier, but after that people suggested 2 other burn addresses.
So the community must also come to the consensus about a burn address.
Experts must confirm that the address is really a burn address.
If someone wants to claim his/her coins, again: please post in this ANN thread (before coins are burned),
because after coins are burned, no one on this Earth will be able to get them.

You must be able to prove that you are a legitimate owner of coins which you claim.
This is ludicrous. Why isn't Vassilis posting this himself? He is the main developer, he is the current owner of those coins. He should post these updates. I thought you wanted decentralization Mooncoin_Foundation? How can something be decentralized if in fact the ANN is pulling all the strings.

Also, he does not need an 'official document'. In fact, there are barely any laws relating to cryptocurrency; let alone laws regarding the burning of coins. There is no such thing. Nowhere in the world, so neither in V's Greece. He can just burn them whenever he wants, there are no possible official documents.

Also, who is to say that claims are indeed legitimate and not fraudulent?

This is my claim. The determination is “ Your Claim Form and supporting documentation have been accepted..”

CRYPTSY CRYPTOCURRENCY SETTLEMENT DETERMINATION OF RECOGNIZED CLAIM
DATE: SEPTEMBER 15, 2017
ANDREA ?............CLAIM NUMBER: 630?Huh?
You submitted a Claim Form in the class action lawsuit styled Brandon Leidel, et al. v. Project Investors, Inc. d/b/a Cryptsy, Paul Vernon, et al., U.S. Dist. Ct. - S.D. Fla. -- Case No. 9:16-cv- 80060-KAM (the “Lawsuit”). Your Claim Form and supporting documentation have been accepted, and payment will be issued pursuant to the terms of the Settlement Agreement and Plan of Allocation in the Lawsuit.............. “

this is the easiest way as proof
1) a copy of your claim (only claim accepted)
2) the same documentation sent to the Fed court

So you are asking people to send you legal documentation that exposes private information .... to whom should these information be sent???

To an anonymous Mooncoin_Foundation account?
To a dev Vassilis that doesn't talk anymore through his accounts?

Who is going to decide who should get their coins back?
Is is you Mooncoin_Foundatoin that will decide that a claim is legit? Is it Vassilis?

And if at the end you don't publish all the claims how can people know that this is not a scam and that you did to make sure to redirect most of the 62B to your own wallets?
And why is the deadline 14 February?
And why is there no name of the lawyer that is supposedly taking care of this?

To everyone: be smart and don't expose your personal information, no one is going to give you back your Cryptsy coins. If they do it is to hide a scam.
If the federal court can't do such thing for sure the "disappeared" dev Vassilis and the anonymous "Mooncoin_Foundation" account can't do so.

First of all, I'm not agswinner.
I don't know why he posted that post.
I didn't ask for any private information. I asked for the number of coins and for having a real proof of ownership.
People can just post a number of coins, and that they have a real proof of ownership and that they want to receive their coins back (don't want to burn them).
It will be a sign of their will. But I hope that the community will show the true support and will not claim coins (or only will claim small amounts, by people who are really in a very bad financial situation). These small amounts could be donated to people even without touching these coins. For example, 10,000 coins or 50,000 coins.
Of course, big claims should be proved in the future, but for now the question is how to burn everything with no legal risks.

Well... looks like there is something else not transparent here.

Agswinner claimed that he is in control of Mooncoin_Foundation...
So please tell me was he lying or are you lying?
Being you and agswinner asking for people to publish here their claims can you tell us who you are and what position you have to ask for documents that should be sent to federal court instead?

And based on what are you judging who is in a very bad financial situation and so should receive the coins?

P.s. I say whatever I want when I see bullshit like this going on.

You are not the federal court, you cannot decide what is right and which claim is legit, you don't put your name here, you don't put your lawyer's name here.
Don't try to make everything look like it is fine... it is not.

again and again, for those who still do not know me, I am the first supporter (not anonymous for exchanges, Fed court etc verified person..) of mooncoin, and the most damaged by Cryptsy default but have already decided and voted to burn these coins . To make you better understand the amount of my lost coins is over 30 billions. Ok? What should I do more?

Mooncoin Community New Fund address : MLfg3H5V81ZKBHA8qe35U2L28T2sgXkY1L
Web wallet : https://cointopay.com , Mooncoin web :  http://mooncoin.com
http://twitter.com/mooncoinitalia , https://www.facebook.com/mooncoin.italia/
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:06:14 PM

The point is agswinner alone is a major holder of Cryptsy coins (he was the main Mooncoin investor in 2015, he was transparent about that and has a real proof),
he agreed to burn coins, so he alone represents majority of Cryptsy coin holders. He is going to sign an agreement with Vassilis for burning coins, also if people don't claim a lot of coins  till 14, February in this ANN thread, in fact it's really next to impossible to prove claims, anyways small claims could be satisfied even without touching these 62 bil coins, by Mooncoin supporters, who want to help, then obviously Vassilis could burn coins without legal risks.
Please do something, help with experts who can generate and confirm a burn address for Mooncoin, etc. You still cannot believe that the project is driven by you, not by me, agswinner or anyone else. We are just here to help and we are interested in it, but we cannot do everything for anyone.

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

To avoid further accusations, I will not post for a while. Please don't PM me. I don't interfere with/in the process.
Vassilis must not send coins to any other address, other than a confirmed burn address.
Community has to find an expert to generate a burn address, and to confirm that this is a burn address,
and to convince Vassilis to send coins to this address. Or there will be no progress.

polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:23:56 PM

Good afternoon. I believe that we can solve this issue with patience and right handling. Be positive !

Geekxplore

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:25:44 PM

What is Mooncoin Coin?
Mooncoin Coin is a proof-of-work based cryptocurrency , which is mainly used for micropayments.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-mooncoin-coin.html
allsnioc

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:54:01 PM

To avoid further accusations, I will not post for a while. Please don't PM me. I don't interfere with/in the process.
Vassilis must not send coins to any other address, other than a confirmed burn address.
Community has to find an expert to generate a burn address, and to confirm that this is a burn address,
and to convince Vassilis to send coins to this address. Or there will be no progress.

Smart choice to not post for a while until everything is done.. right?

Seems like it is the approach many that are involved have here.

giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:00:18 PM

Smart choice to not post for a while until everything is done.. right?

Seems like it is the approach many that are involved have here.

I would think so.    When i get erroneously attacked and falsely accused, I would take a break too.

Seems a few ppl are tossing out random attacks, that dont even have any bearing, just to add to the FUD.

Hope they are happy, they did what they wanted.

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
allsnioc

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:03:48 PM

The point is agswinner alone is a major holder of Cryptsy coins (he was the main Mooncoin investor in 2015, he was transparent about that and has a real proof),
he agreed to burn coins, so he alone represents majority of Cryptsy coin holders. He is going to sign an agreement with Vassilis for burning coins, also if people don't claim a lot of coins  till 14, February in this ANN thread, in fact it's really next to impossible to prove claims, anyways small claims could be satisfied even without touching these 62 bil coins, by Mooncoin supporters, who want to help, then obviously Vassilis could burn coins without legal risks.
Please do something, help with experts who can generate and confirm a burn address for Mooncoin, etc. You still cannot believe that the project is driven by you, not by me, agswinner or anyone else. We are just here to help and we are interested in it, but we cannot do everything for anyone.

Yeah... so let's do what agswinner wants and that's it?
Agswinner has no legal right unless he did a legal claim as for the settlement request for Cryptsy or if he is actually suing them directly (and anyway his right cannot be acted here on this forum but only in legal context)..
but anyway he has no right at all to decide for the whole community here what will be next ...
and why is he the only one signing an agreement with Vassilis??

There are not only the 62B coin involved in this operation, because whatever happens will affect ALL of the coins in one way or another, being it price or future of the project, so please spare me the fact that he is the major holder of  Cryptsy, he here has the same right of someone holding 1 MOON.

I am not doing any accusation, don't play the victim... I am stating facts.
giantkin

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:06:16 PM

Agswinner has no legal right unless he did a legal claim as for the settlement request for Cryptsy or if he is actually suing them directly..
but anyway he has no right at all to decide for the whole community here what will be next ...

There are not only the 62B coin involved in this operation, because whatever happens will affect ALL of the coins in one way or another, being it price or future of the project, so please spare me the fact that he is the major holder of  Cryptsy, he here has the same right of someone holding 1 MOON.

no...your not.

thats the point.   agswinner HAS done a claim. thats what the part a few posts above were about...

noone else has has come forward and said they have done a claim.

so atm, he IS the voice of the Cryptsy coins...      if you have a claim, put it forward, or leave it be.

and he is not the only one thats saying burn them.  just the one with the most legal right to do so...at this moment.

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
giantkin

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:08:17 PM

and he's the only one that signed an agreement, cuz noone else has stepped forward.

(really do ppl just skim the stuff, and whatever they dont like to read, they dont notice it)

you are hurting the community with the bs.   why do all this False crap about it.  over and over.

after the 14th, we know where the community consensus is.

polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:10:31 PM

I will say it again: We can solve any problem or issue if we keep ourself positive !

allsnioc

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:11:09 PM

Agswinner has no legal right unless he did a legal claim as for the settlement request for Cryptsy or if he is actually suing them directly..

There are not only the 62B coin involved in this operation, because whatever happens will affect ALL of the coins in one way or another, being it price or future of the project, so please spare me the fact that he is the major holder of  Cryptsy, he here has the same right of someone holding 1 MOON.

no...your not.

thats the point.   agswinner HAS done a claim. thats what the part a few posts above were about...

noone has has come forward and said they have done a claim.

so atm, he IS the voice of the Cryptsy coins...      if you have a claim, put it forward, or leave it be.

and he is not the only one thats saying burn them.  just the one with the most legal right to do so...at this moment.

Forgive me if I say this out loud: IF and only IF this guy callled "agswinner" has any legal claim this is not the place to acts his rights... he can act his right in the court.

Do you agree or not on this? Because if we don't agree on basic facts we are just throwing random words here and I don't care about it.
giantkin

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:11:49 PM

Now...   the claim may or may not be Valid...   but thats not the point of this conversation.

nor the overall point...    its just saying, I owned cryptsy coins, and Im ok with burning them.

simple.

if you had coins on cryptsy, and DONT want to burn them, you must get the fed court doc saying they accepted your claim,

and then argue your side.

oh and Burning them, (i think) would help mooncoin value go up a little.  (not much, but hell  1/2 a sat would be a gain )

giantkin

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

There are not only the 62B coin involved in this operation, because whatever happens will affect ALL of the coins in one way or another, being it price or future of the project, so please spare me the fact that he is the major holder of  Cryptsy, he here has the same right of someone holding 1 MOON.

no...your not.

thats the point.   agswinner HAS done a claim. thats what the part a few posts above were about...

noone has has come forward and said they have done a claim.

so atm, he IS the voice of the Cryptsy coins...      if you have a claim, put it forward, or leave it be.

and he is not the only one thats saying burn them.  just the one with the most legal right to do so...at this moment.

Forgive me if I say this out loud: IF and only IF this guy callled "agswinner" has any legal claim this is not the place to acts his rights... he can act his right in the court.

Do you agree or not on this? Because if we don't agree on basic facts we are just throwing random words here and I don't care about it.

no, i dont agree.

This is not a Legal courtroom.  we dont need it to be.  this is just the community opinion.  we are trying to determine community thought.

giantkin

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:15:03 PM

(say this aloud, hehe...sry, thats funny to me)

allsnioc

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:19:47 PM

Now...   the claim may or may not be Valid...   but thats not the point of this conversation.

nor the overall point...    its just saying, I owned cryptsy coins, and Im ok with burning them.

simple.

if you had coins on cryptsy, and DONT want to burn them, you must get the fed court doc saying they accepted your claim,

and then argue your side.

oh and Burning them, (i think) would help mooncoin value go up a little.  (not much, but hell  1/2 a sat would be a gain )

Seems like you don't get the point here ...

"People" here want to act based on legal claims, and based on that a certain amount of money should be send to some "people" and the rest burned.
A legal claim is not a right to have money back... do we agree on this?
And anyway a legal claim here is not valid... it is valid in court, IF and only IF the claim is accepted and the court rules that the rightful owner should have the money back.

Is it so difficult to understand that the "doing your own justice" is bullshit and "could" lead to scam?

This is not an accusation, this is being transparent about it.

I agree that the only "clean" way would be to burn ALL of the 62B coins... but is it legal? Why doesn't Vassilis tell us what his lawyer told him so far?

Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: