Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317673 times)
allsnioc

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

(say this aloud, hehe...sry, thats funny to me)

You are good in trying to change subject... this is what people do when they don't have arguments.

Sorry for my english, but I think people that read are smart enough to understand my point... are you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:57:42 PM

thats not trying to change the subject.   wow.  are you really that paranoid?   it was just a funny moment.

Im having a relaxed conversation.    like sitting in the armchair in the living room.

its not that they want to act on legal claims... they want to know if anyone HAS legal claims, that way,
if they do, the decision might change.

chances are, no legal claim will come up that counters , so its a moot point.

are yo  *edit, removed defensive action*    (trying to keep this civil)

Alot of what i want to respond, would look like an attack, even tho its just rebuttal to the attack structure you made against me...
 so ive retyped this 4 times now.

(im sure you'll take that as a change of subject too)

Lets keep this as a Discussion please)

g

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
allsnioc

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:09:40 PM

thats not trying to change the subject.   wow.  are you really that paranoid?   it was just a funny moment.

Im having a relaxed conversation.    like sitting in the armchair in the living room.

its not that they want to act on legal claims... they want to know if anyone HAS legal claims, that way,
if they do, the decision might change.

chances are, no legal claim will come up that counters , so its a moot point.

are yo  *edit, removed defensive action*    (trying to keep this civil)

Alot of what i want to respond, would look like an attack, even tho its just rebuttal to the attack structure you made against me...
 so ive retyped this 4 times now.

(im sure you'll take that as a change of subject too)

Lets keep this as a Discussion please)

g

1) I am not paranoid  Wink
2) putting there the word paranoid in the context I think helps you a lot to make my words seem less serious... I am sorry but not all people fall for it
3) If they want to know if there are legal claims they can contact the lawyers that are taking care of the cryptsy settlement... V &co. say that they are asking for legal advise, shouldn't their lawyer know this? Why do I have to explain that if they want to know if there are legal claims they should ask their lawyer to talk to other lawyers, instead of posting a 14 days countdown on a forum? Do you know that not everyone that invested in mooncoin or was involved in Cryptsy is here on this ANN?
4) I don't feel I am getting attacked
5) I am not attacking anyone... If you feel attacked maybe you are paranoid  Grin
6) In my opinion I am keeping this a polite discussion... am I wrong?
7) I posted question to which no one still gave me answers... how should I take this?
8 ) If someone wants to act in this community and make decisions for someone else the least they can do is to always answer... disappearing is not an option.

giantkin

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

the funny points are:

you are against AGSwinner and moon_F and...i forget...

however, you also...want to burn the coins....

s o why are you arguing?

(this same discussion seems to be every few days, by someone else)
 its tiring.

(i am a paranoid.   I can be talking to someone, and they yell boo, and ill jump lol)

(attacks are saying things like...'everyone else is smart enough, but not you')

im heading out to work.   

ttyl

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
allsnioc

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:30:20 PM

the funny points are:

s o why are you arguing?

its tiring.

(i am a paranoid.   I can be talking to someone, and they yell boo, and ill jump lol)

im heading out to work.   

ttyl

If you quote someone please quote exactly the same words... I never wrote 'everyone else is smart enough, but not you'.

And I am not against AGSwinner and moon_F ... I am against this bullshit move of proclaiming themselves those who can decide who is worthy of being "refunded" posting here a claim. Please read again my messages before quoting or trying to summarize things I said.
gaml2240

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

I never asked to send me any information to my account.
I'm not a part of the process.
Don't send to me any information or to anyone!
The point is to burn coins with no legal risks. Please re-read carefully previous posts.
what people ask is fair.
why does Mr. Vissilis not respond at all?
why hides his lawyer name?
why he gives a chance to people to degrade #mooncoin potentiality?
his absence made all this crisis....

give your honest reply to this
giantkin

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:34:05 PM

the funny points are:

s o why are you arguing?

its tiring.

im heading out to work.   

ttyl

If you quote someone please quote exactly the same words... I never wrote 'everyone else is smart enough, but not you'.

And I am not against AGSwinner and moon_F ... I am against this bullshit move of proclaiming themselves those who can decide who is worthy of being "refunded" posting here a claim. Please read again my messages before quoting or trying to summarize things I said.

i wasnt quoting.  just letting you know what it looked like from my perspective.

its difficult not to say things like that. i probably do it as well.

Perspective. thats how everything rolls.

allsnioc

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:39:14 PM

the funny points are:

s o why are you arguing?

its tiring.

im heading out to work.   

ttyl

i wasnt quoting.  just letting you know what it looked like from my perspective.

its difficult not to say things like that. i probably do it as well.

Perspective. thats how everything rolls.

Ok, now that everything is clear that you have your perspective and therefore you interpret what I write how you want (you have all the right to do so as long as you don't quote me wrong)....
can we get back to the main discussion and can someone of those that will do the burn answer to my questions?
I will not rewrite them... just go back 1-2 pages...

Only one question: why is Vassilis not saying anything from his account and everything is done from other anonymous accounts?Huh
giantkin

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:47:03 PM

if you go back a few MORE pages....

V has received various threats, if he burns them... etc.

and probably threats if he doesnt as well.

So, someone comes in, and helps... gets threats. would you jump to an action or wait.

I'd wait.

allsnioc

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:55:29 PM

if you go back a few MORE pages....

V has received various threats, if he burns them... etc.

and probably threats if he doesnt as well.

So, someone comes in, and helps... gets threats. would you jump to an action or wait.

I'd wait.

Ok, so we should trust whoever comes here that says he talks on behalf of V?
You make no sense.

If V received threats he should:
1) go to a lawyer
2) proof he was threated
3) make his lawyer talk on his behalf and not agswinner or mooncoin_foundation or polemarhos888 or any other guy

Anyway I see this discussion is not going anywhere. I am out, have fun with this mess.
paulus59

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:24:27 PM

oke guys ,

here is the only right way to get your money back from the Cryptsy deal trough this website by law :   http://www.cryptsysettlement.com/
you can read there all about this lawsuite .

and as you can see here : https://cryptsysettlement.worldsecuresystems.com/submit-a-claim   The deadline to submit your claim has passed.

you can not get it back by all other things/ claims, ect are bringing up here,

so let me give you here a legal warning about spending those coins to people who are also claiming here,
settlements are been made people have received payments, if the same people claiming here mooncoins then they are scamming by a mistake and ends with a possible lawsuite

as i say in earlier post :   the best clean way is to burn all coins , and move on with it !!!   NO MORE FUD and Accusations to anyone !
no coins must be given out and then burn as stated above only trough the website you can claim your coins, otherwise no change...

if mooncoin wants to be alive and wants to move forward : BURN ALL 62billion Mooncoins At once !!!

make it clean smooth and fast , then move on back to business !!!!!
Apollo-11

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:42:06 PM

oke guys ,

here is the only right way to get your money back from the Cryptsy deal trough this website by law :   http://www.cryptsysettlement.com/
you can read there all about this lawsuite .

and as you can see here : https://cryptsysettlement.worldsecuresystems.com/submit-a-claim   The deadline to submit your claim has passed.

you can not get it back by all other things/ claims, ect are bringing up here,

so let me give you here a legal warning about spending those coins to people who are also claiming here,
settlements are been made people have received payments, if the same people claiming here mooncoins then they are scamming by a mistake and ends with a possible lawsuite

as i say in earlier post :   the best clean way is to burn all coins , and move on with it !!!   NO MORE FUD and Accusations to anyone !
no coins must be given out and then burn as stated above only trough the website you can claim your coins, otherwise no change...

if mooncoin wants to be alive and wants to move forward : BURN ALL 62billion Mooncoins At once !!!

make it clean smooth and fast , then move on back to business !!!!!

Well said. This ann is not a court. Burn the coins and move on.
Jasperrr

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:38:15 PM

We are communicating with Vassilis via polemarhos (he knows him personally).
The consensus amongst legitimate holders of majority of these coins is:
coins must be burned.

Vassilis agreed to burn them, but he needs an official document to do that.
It will not be so fast to prepare that for him.
Also there is a question: to which address to send coins to burn them?
I suggested a burn address earlier, but after that people suggested 2 other burn addresses.
So the community must also come to the consensus about a burn address.
Experts must confirm that the address is really a burn address.
If someone wants to claim his/her coins, again: please post in this ANN thread (before coins are burned),
because after coins are burned, no one on this Earth will be able to get them.

You must be able to prove that you are a legitimate owner of coins which you claim.
This is ludicrous. Why isn't Vassilis posting this himself? He is the main developer, he is the current owner of those coins. He should post these updates. I thought you wanted decentralization Mooncoin_Foundation? How can something be decentralized if in fact the ANN is pulling all the strings.

Also, he does not need an 'official document'. In fact, there are barely any laws relating to cryptocurrency; let alone laws regarding the burning of coins. There is no such thing. Nowhere in the world, so neither in V's Greece. He can just burn them whenever he wants, there are no possible official documents.

Also, who is to say that claims are indeed legitimate and not fraudulent?

This is my claim. The determination is “ Your Claim Form and supporting documentation have been accepted..”

CRYPTSY CRYPTOCURRENCY SETTLEMENT DETERMINATION OF RECOGNIZED CLAIM
DATE: SEPTEMBER 15, 2017
ANDREA ?............CLAIM NUMBER: 630?Huh?
You submitted a Claim Form in the class action lawsuit styled Brandon Leidel, et al. v. Project Investors, Inc. d/b/a Cryptsy, Paul Vernon, et al., U.S. Dist. Ct. - S.D. Fla. -- Case No. 9:16-cv- 80060-KAM (the “Lawsuit”). Your Claim Form and supporting documentation have been accepted, and payment will be issued pursuant to the terms of the Settlement Agreement and Plan of Allocation in the Lawsuit.............. “

this is the easiest way as proof
1) a copy of your claim (only claim accepted)
2) the same documentation sent to the Fed court
Yea no, this accepted claim does not hold up. You indeed need to send all the documentation sent to the Fed Court that proved you did indeed own some of the coins. Also, ALL PROOF needs to be disclosed to the general public. We cannot condone sending coins from the frozen wallet to claimees, without disclosing their documented claims. Otherwise it's too easy for V or anyone else to commit fraud.

I see allsnioc shared the same concerns. I also second his question, if V is indeed getting legal representation, he should most definitely state the name of his lawyer.

Who is going to decide who should get their coins back?
Is is you Mooncoin_Foundatoin that will decide that a claim is legit? Is it Vassilis?

And if at the end you don't publish all the claims how can people know that this is not a scam and that you did to make sure to redirect most of the 62B to your own wallets?
And why is the deadline 14 February?
And why is there no name of the lawyer that is supposedly taking care of this?

To everyone: be smart and don't expose your personal information, no one is going to give you back your Cryptsy coins. If they do it is to hide a scam.
If the federal court can't do such thing for sure the "disappeared" dev Vassilis and the anonymous "Mooncoin_Foundation" account can't do so.
nam19992000no1

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:40:16 PM

Why Mooncoin?

Over 4 years digital currency experience
Built with future in mind: enough coins for everyone
With Mooncoin your transaction will be faster
Trusted by over 40000 funded addresses atm,
more than 2 million transactions successfully processed since 2013
Mooncoin innovations: MoonWord and SmartLikes

Community-driven MOON websites:
http://mooncoin.com
https://mooncoin.eco
http://www.mooncoin.world

Ticker: MOON
Algorithm: Scrypt
Inflation: Less than 1 percent per year
Difficulty Re-target Time: 8 hours
Pre-mine: 0

DigiShield
Gradual reward reduce
Block Time: 90 Seconds
Block Reward: 29531 MOON
Since nHeight#1,100,000:
INT(19697202017/(INT(nHeight/100000)*100000))
Since nHeight#1,250,000:
INT(0.29531*INT(19697202017/(INT(nHeight/100000)*100000)))

e.g.
Blocks 1,100,000-1,199,999 Reward: 17906
Blocks 1,200,000-1,249,999 Reward: 16414
Blocks 1,250,000-1,299,999 Reward: 4847
Blocks 1,300,000-1,399,999 Reward: 4474
Blocks 1,400,000-1,499,999 Reward: 4154
Rewards will decrease gradually every 100,000 blocks.

GO to the moon coinn
giantkin

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:41:14 PM

this wasnt about sending the coins to anyone.

it was just about burning all, unless someone had a claim pending...

you cant burn those ones.    have to wait until the court crap was done.

(well thats what i got out of the conversation)

agswinner stated, that even tho he had a claim in..... he was ok with burning his coins.

he's the only one i know of, that stated they had a claim.

allsnioc

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:34:52 PM

this wasnt about sending the coins to anyone.

it was just about burning all, unless someone had a claim pending...

you cant burn those ones.    have to wait until the court crap was done.

(well thats what i got out of the conversation)

agswinner stated, that even tho he had a claim in..... he was ok with burning his coins.

he's the only one i know of, that stated they had a claim.

I didn't see any document that proves that agswinner owned even 1 moon so why are we assuming he does?
giantkin

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:29:51 PM

I didnt.

i said, thats what was Stated.   

giantkin

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:30:51 PM

oh sorry.. maybe u dont have that translation...

Stated means...   'spoken, or put forth in writing (in this case)'

allsnioc

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

oh sorry.. maybe u dont have that translation...

Stated means...   'spoken, or put forth in writing (in this case)'

So... help me to understand this:

a group of people here want to make a decision on burning/sending/whatever coins basing it on statements (without proof) of other people?

Is this a correct interpretation?

If not please show me the truth.... It seems that since you know english better than me you have also all the wisdom!!!
Jasperrr

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:50:53 PM

Also, I find it extremely bothersome that Vassilis still hasn't posted himself and some unknown individual by the name Mooncoin_Foundation communicates in his name. Unlike many of the leaders of the Discord community, MCF completely hides his identity. The first thing to do is disclose your identity.

Secondly, I've read several statements that Agswinner gets to sign documents and decide on what to do as he owns the majority of the coins. We had a discussion a few months ago where all of you agreed that we should not give more power to people holding more coins. Every member of the community should have an equal vote. That's what you have said. Now, you're going up against your own points of view.
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: