Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:39:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317670 times)
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:13:12 PM

Also, I find it extremely bothersome that Vassilis still hasn't posted himself and some unknown individual by the name Mooncoin_Foundation communicates in his name. Unlike many of the leaders of the Discord community, MCF completely hides his identity. The first thing to do is disclose your identity.

Secondly, I've read several statements that Agswinner gets to sign documents and decide on what to do as he owns the majority of the coins. We had a discussion a few months ago where all of you agreed that we should not give more power to people holding more coins. Every member of the community should have an equal vote. That's what you have said. Now, you're going up against your own points of view.

ugh...

it was about his own coins.  nothing more.

(again from what i read in this topic)

he said he wanted to burn his own coins too.

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
giantkin

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:17:39 PM

oh sorry.. maybe u dont have that translation...

Stated means...   'spoken, or put forth in writing (in this case)'

So... help me to understand this:

a group of people here want to make a decision on burning/sending/whatever coins basing it on statements (without proof) of other people?

Is this a correct interpretation?

If not please show me the truth.... It seems that since you know english better than me you have also all the wisdom!!!
i was trying to be nice.   as i thought perhaps you didnt get the general meaning of that word!

sry for me trying to be helpful.

----------------------------

Burning the coins is the plan, as far as i know.

Look to the legal docs of the cryptsy thing, if your interested.

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
allsnioc

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:20:35 PM

oh sorry.. maybe u dont have that translation...

Stated means...   'spoken, or put forth in writing (in this case)'

So... help me to understand this:

a group of people here want to make a decision on burning/sending/whatever coins basing it on statements (without proof) of other people?

Is this a correct interpretation?

If not please show me the truth.... It seems that since you know english better than me you have also all the wisdom!!!
i was trying to be nice.   as i thought perhaps you didnt get the general meaning of that word!

sry for me trying to be helpful.

----------------------------

Burning the coins is the plan, as far as i know.

Look to the legal docs of the cryptsy thing, if your interested.

You have a strange way of being helpful.

Still not answering the questions but so helpful to point out useless things.

Have a great day you and your pals  Smiley
c4f3b4b3

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:46:15 PM

Hello what news about V can any body say whats going on    some updating would be nice please
It seems that the only reliable information there is at the moment can only be found on Telegram or Discord. I'd like to understand who is the owner of this thread? The tweet https://twitter.com/MooncoinItalia/status/960155223078600705 simply sucks and confuses anyone who owns MOON.
habeas_corpus

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:05:27 PM

We are communicating with Vassilis via polemarhos (he knows him personally).
The consensus amongst legitimate holders of majority of these coins is:
coins must be burned.

Vassilis agreed to burn them, but he needs an official document to do that.
It will not be so fast to prepare that for him.
Also there is a question: to which address to send coins to burn them?
I suggested a burn address earlier, but after that people suggested 2 other burn addresses.
So the community must also come to the consensus about a burn address.
Experts must confirm that the address is really a burn address.
If someone wants to claim his/her coins, again: please post in this ANN thread (before coins are burned),
because after coins are burned, no one on this Earth will be able to get them.

You must be able to prove that you are a legitimate owner of coins which you claim.
This is ludicrous. Why isn't Vassilis posting this himself? He is the main developer, he is the current owner of those coins. He should post these updates. I thought you wanted decentralization Mooncoin_Foundation? How can something be decentralized if in fact the ANN is pulling all the strings.

Also, he does not need an 'official document'. In fact, there are barely any laws relating to cryptocurrency; let alone laws regarding the burning of coins. There is no such thing. Nowhere in the world, so neither in V's Greece. He can just burn them whenever he wants, there are no possible official documents.

Also, who is to say that claims are indeed legitimate and not fraudulent?

This is my claim. The determination is “ Your Claim Form and supporting documentation have been accepted..”

CRYPTSY CRYPTOCURRENCY SETTLEMENT DETERMINATION OF RECOGNIZED CLAIM
DATE: SEPTEMBER 15, 2017
ANDREA ?............CLAIM NUMBER: 630?Huh?
You submitted a Claim Form in the class action lawsuit styled Brandon Leidel, et al. v. Project Investors, Inc. d/b/a Cryptsy, Paul Vernon, et al., U.S. Dist. Ct. - S.D. Fla. -- Case No. 9:16-cv- 80060-KAM (the “Lawsuit”). Your Claim Form and supporting documentation have been accepted, and payment will be issued pursuant to the terms of the Settlement Agreement and Plan of Allocation in the Lawsuit.............. “

this is the easiest way as proof
1) a copy of your claim (only claim accepted)
2) the same documentation sent to the Fed court

Unfortunately... You entered into contract with the court/receiver, in which you gave up your right to make a claim for the coins in return for a settlement.  Your settlement comes from the "settlement fund" in which proceeds from the lawsuit are obtained.

Basically... You can't claim both.  It is one or the other.  You chose to be part of the lawsuit.

allsnioc

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:11:17 PM

coins must be burned.

I suggested a burn address earlier, but after that people suggested 2 other burn addresses.
If someone wants to claim his/her coins, again: please post in this ANN thread (before coins are burned),

You must be able to prove that you are a legitimate owner of coins which you claim.
This is ludicrous. Why isn't Vassilis posting this himself? He is the main developer, he is the current owner of those coins. He should post these updates. I thought you wanted decentralization Mooncoin_Foundation? How can something be decentralized if in fact the ANN is pulling all the strings.

Also, he does not need an 'official document'. In fact, there are barely any laws relating to cryptocurrency; let alone laws regarding the burning of coins. There is no such thing. Nowhere in the world, so neither in V's Greece. He can just burn them whenever he wants, there are no possible official documents.

This is my claim. The determination is “ Your Claim Form and supporting documentation have been accepted..”

You submitted a Claim Form in the class action lawsuit styled Brandon Leidel, et al. v. Project Investors, Inc. d/b/a Cryptsy, Paul Vernon, et al., U.S. Dist. Ct. - S.D. Fla. -- Case No. 9:16-cv- 80060-KAM (the “Lawsuit”). Your Claim Form and supporting documentation have been accepted, and payment will be issued pursuant to the terms of the Settlement Agreement and Plan of Allocation in the Lawsuit.............. “

Unfortunately... You entered into contract with the court/receiver, in which you gave up your right to make a claim for the coins in return for a settlement.  Your settlement comes from the "settlement fund" in which proceeds from the lawsuit are obtained.

Basically... You can't claim both.  It is one or the other.  You chose to be part of the lawsuit.

Completely right, so why should agswinner have any say on this matter?
And why "who is in charge" in this ANN doesn't know the condition above?

Aren't there lawyers involved that should know these condiions? Isn't Vassilis talking to a lawyer? Are we sure it is a lawyer he is talking to?

What can any of you guys that are in contact with Vassilis tell us as facts that can be proven?

agswinner
Legendary

Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:54:02 PM

coins must be burned.

Aren't there lawyers involved that should know these condiions? Isn't Vassilis talking to a lawyer? Are we sure it is a lawyer he is talking to?

What can any of you guys that are in contact with Vassilis tell us as facts that can be proven?

today I met two lawyers, experts in international law, I gave them all the elements to evaluate how to act, it takes time. I spent more than three hours with them and I think we can find a positive solution to the community within this month. Be patient, again, it takes time, I will meet them also in the next days.
Polemarkos told me that he will meet his lawyer tomorrow. Vassilis already has the assistance of his lawyers for some time.

Mooncoin Community New Fund address : MLfg3H5V81ZKBHA8qe35U2L28T2sgXkY1L
Web wallet : https://cointopay.com , Mooncoin web :  http://mooncoin.com
http://twitter.com/mooncoinitalia , https://www.facebook.com/mooncoin.italia/
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:16:06 AM

Hey.
On the exchange coinexchange.io I put an order to buy coins, at a price of 1 satosh.
This price was!
But the order is not executed.
In the history of orders, the deals at this price were .... why does not it work for me?

There is a lot of other buy orders at 1 Sat. If you want to buy at 1 Sat, you can buy only after these orders, which people put earlier, are filled.
If you want to buy instantly, then a price is 2 Sat. Or you can put an order at MOON/DOGE or MOON/LTC markets, but then you need first to buy LTC or DOGE.

But there is only one buy order on this exchange!
Someone who opposes 50 bitcoins changes to the moon, there are no more orders for the buy ..... only one sale.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:20:35 AM

Hey.
On the exchange coinexchange.io I put an order to buy coins, at a price of 1 satosh.
This price was!
But the order is not executed.
In the history of orders, the deals at this price were .... why does not it work for me?

There is a lot of other buy orders at 1 Sat. If you want to buy at 1 Sat, you can buy only after these orders, which people put earlier, are filled.
If you want to buy instantly, then a price is 2 Sat. Or you can put an order at MOON/DOGE or MOON/LTC markets, but then you need first to buy LTC or DOGE.

But there is only one buy order on this exchange!
Someone who opposes 50 bitcoins changes to the moon, there are no more orders for the buy ..... only one sale.

In this bloodbath its quite clever to have some btc aside. So I think a few orders don't know about the revival and the development. Some orders might be years old
terratian

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:16:27 AM

https://imgur.com/a/CJRvX
Fascinating.
polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:04:32 PM

coins must be burned.

today I met two lawyers, experts in international law, I gave them all the elements to evaluate how to act, it takes time. I spent more than three hours with them and I think we can find a positive solution to the community within this month. Be patient, again, it takes time, I will meet them also in the next days.
Polemarkos told me that he will meet his lawyer tomorrow. Vassilis already has the assistance of his lawyers for some time.

Good afternoon. I want to say a big thank you to Agswinner for his action in this case ! I have a similar meeting today afternoon.

daniel634

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:22:36 PM

Also, I find it extremely bothersome that Vassilis still hasn't posted himself and some unknown individual by the name Mooncoin_Foundation communicates in his name. Unlike many of the leaders of the Discord community, MCF completely hides his identity. The first thing to do is disclose your identity.

Secondly, I've read several statements that Agswinner gets to sign documents and decide on what to do as he owns the majority of the coins. We had a discussion a few months ago where all of you agreed that we should not give more power to people holding more coins. Every member of the community should have an equal vote. That's what you have said. Now, you're going up against your own points of view.
i don't see why anybody has to show there identity moon coin is decentralised at least Mooncoin_Foundation communicates to the community which i find more important and also is very helpful if any one has a problem i personally don't have a problem with this but this is only my opinion
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:53:33 PM

I lost 57 mill mooncoins in the cryptsy hack , can I still get them back or is the burn already confirmed to happen?
giantkin

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:58:31 PM

I lost 57 mill mooncoins in the cryptsy hack , can I still get them back or is the burn already confirmed to happen?

lol.  timing is excellent.

Contact an attorney, i think the claim stuff is over however.  but i dont really know.
go up a few posts/pages and get the links and look.

I think you had to register 2yrs back to get recognized by the Govt.?

angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:21:16 PM

lol.  timing is excellent.

Contact an attorney, i think the claim stuff is over however.  but i dont really know.
go up a few posts/pages and get the links and look.

I think you had to register 2yrs back to get recognized by the Govt.?

Guess I'm screwed then ?  I was out of the crypto world for awhile after that hack , I was so angry about it .
giantkin

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:35:46 PM

probably....but dont take my word for it.

maybe theres still time to register.   Please check yourself.

I only had at most 1m there, I mainly had other coins.  i traded to some barely there coin, and withdrew a bit near the end
when i felt it was going to tank, (course, i felt that about 3 times when on there)  so i wasnt hit too hard.
  (other than the ripple effect that it had ofc)

i lost 1m coins just doing a paper wallet.  it sucked, but meh.
  no big deal.   i wont make the same mistake again! Smiley (well i hope not )

xieergai1980

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:51:28 PM

Sorry, I am a little new to thist thread, I have a little amount of moon. And as I understood you want to burn them, can you explain why?
giantkin

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:59:39 PM

if you go back 2 or so years...

one of the exchanges of that time, shut down and all of the coins were/are stuck.

its difficult to determine who owns those coins, so it was put forth to 'burn' them.

it affects you negligibly.   (might push price up some as the total number of coins would be lowered?)

otherwise, you can ignore that conversation. Smiley

habeas_corpus

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:25:37 PM

Sorry, I am a little new to thist thread, I have a little amount of moon. And as I understood you want to burn them, can you explain why?

Only the coins that were stolen, then later returned are set to be burned.  This does not affect new people to the Moon community.
habeas_corpus

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:28:09 PM

This is a community announcement...

There's all this confusion going on about the 62 billion coins and what should happen with them.

There are idiots in this forum that like to give "their" opinions, basically, pulling $hit out of their a$$e$.
Stop giving YOUR opinion, STOP giving "legal" advice(warnings).  Giving "legal warnings" is considered "practicing law without a license".

If anyone here, other than me, truly read the "court Notice", you would know for a "fact" that the court stipulated in the Notice, that people did NOT have to be a part of the lawsuit in order try to get their coins back.
So stop with this $hit, that the only way people can get their coins back is by contacting cryptsysettlement.

ANYONE, including lawyers that say otherwise are LYING.

And then there are those that lost some of those coins and still, many new people that have come into Moon and are unsure what to do with all this uncertainty.

The problem is that the majority of people that lost coins can not prove it.

Let me share a few "facts"
1. Mooncoin(which is considered intellectual property) is "OWNED" by it's CREATOR(Deaconboogie) period..., unless sold or transferred. 
Not the people that hold coins, not the people that lost coins, NOT some court or receiver.

2. If you have/had Mooncoins, you are merely a "lawful holder".

3. The creator of Mooncoin moved on and therefore left them to the Moon community(not sure if they were transferred).

4. 62 billion were stolen by Cryptsy/Vernon.

5. A class action was started by ALL investors, of which some were Mooncoin HOLDERS.

6. Out of the blue the coins are returned to the Mooncoin dev(Vassilis), who REPRESENTS the Mooncoin community.

7. The Mooncoin community are the rightful/lawful holders in due course of said coins, NOT the court nor the receiver.

8. If property is returned to its owner, the court has no authority to demand the owner give that property to the court.

9. The community as well as most RIGHTFUL HOLDERS feel it is in the best interest of ALL that the coins be burned.

10. As the RIGHTFUL HOLDERS, the community as a whole gets to decide what happens with the coins, NOT the court.

If the Cryptsy records were not destroyed, the community would gladly return the coins to all that lost them.
But most of the records are lost, and there is so much turmoil.
I entertained the thought that the community could give those that lost coins "some" of their coins back, but that would lead to some getting some and others not, which does not make for a happy community.
Therefore the most logical solution is to burn ALL the coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: