Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:12:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317659 times)
polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:53:38 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 04:11:41 PM by polemarhos888

Investors (and exchanges) want to see, active dev, transparent and honest, an active team, a good community,  working apps, network  etc.  Now they see so many lies and untruths, FUD, false public accusations in social media against the main and historical supporters of MOON. Whatever we say and we write remain in the history and in the future all will judge what we have done, all will know who was right, who has been honest or deceitful.
 I am repeated, the stolen coins are in good hands (VASSILIS is honest person) now and the situation is better than before (P.VERNON hands). Our dev Vassilis, afraid and without the correct support of some, has left. MF is not active, it is tired ? worn-out, frightened ?by the continuous attacks, also toward the privacy, that is important to safeguard against cybercrimine (MF members are people with at least 1 blns...)
It needs to select 2/3 independent devs now and to reconstitute the main team that supports MOON.
I will keep on supporting this coin and those people that feel like doing. I like the Brazilian team (thank for the express solidarity) and I will support their project.
They have sent me further details on their project, I trust them and I remember you what I have always said: “the use creates the value”.
 let's go on!

Good afternoon ! I want to say a big thank you to Agswinner for this message. I agree 100% with his comments ! This community does not need public disagreements, lies and personal attacks to any supporter.  If anyone is really interested for Mooncoin, it's time to prove it ! I will take some initiatives in the next coming days.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrAble

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:55:25 PM

Investors (and exchanges) want to see, active dev, transparent and honest, an active team, a good community,  working apps, network  etc.  Now they see so many lies and untruths, FUD, false public accusations in social media against the main and historical supporters of MOON. Whatever we say and we write remain in the history and in the future all will judge what we have done, all will know who was right, who has been honest or deceitful.
 I am repeated, the stolen coins are in good hands (VASSILIS is honest person) now and the situation is better than before (P.VERNON hands). Our dev Vassilis, afraid and without the correct support of some, has left. MF is not active, it is tired ? worn-out, frightened ?by the continuous attacks, also toward the privacy, that is important to safeguard against cybercrimine (MF members are people with at least 1 blns...)
It needs to select 2/3 independent devs now and to reconstitute the main team that supports MOON.
I will keep on supporting this coin and those people that feel like doing. I like the Brazilian team (thank for the express solidarity) and I will support their project.
They have sent me further details on their project, I trust them and I remember you what I have always said: “the use creates the value”.
 let's go on!

well as long as the system works im allright with all but

getting part of working capitol stuck is a major point for me Dont like waiting'
MrAble

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 03:01:20 PM

Investors (and exchanges) want to see, active dev, transparent and honest, an active team, a good community,  working apps, network  etc.  Now they see so many lies and untruths, FUD, false public accusations in social media against the main and historical supporters of MOON. Whatever we say and we write remain in the history and in the future all will judge what we have done, all will know who was right, who has been honest or deceitful.
 let's go on!

Good afternoon ! I want to say a big thank you to Agswinner for this message. I agree 100% with his comments ! This community does not need public disagreements, lies and personal attacks to any supporter.  If anyone is really interested for Mooncoin, it's time to prove it ! I will take some initiatives in the coming days.  Smiley

As in how do you make that interest clear akoording to your specifications=? Just a Random Question M8
Taranis67

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:38:00 PM

let's go on!

given the above, will you support the effort in Telegram channel to build a team for all the tasks we now need to undertake (devs, programmers, marketing etc.)?
agswinner
Legendary

Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:15:21 PM

why not? I support all the right, honest and transparent projects that I like from everyone around the world.
Mooncoin is decentralised project ...

Mooncoin Community New Fund address : MLfg3H5V81ZKBHA8qe35U2L28T2sgXkY1L
Web wallet : https://cointopay.com , Mooncoin web :  http://mooncoin.com
http://twitter.com/mooncoinitalia , https://www.facebook.com/mooncoin.italia/
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:45:25 PM

why not? I support all the right, honest and transparent projects that I like from everyone around the world.
Mooncoin is decentralised project ...

but definetly has some flaws which need to be settled first

themoney

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:47:41 PM

Hi, I am a mooncoin hodler since 2015 and your statement it worries me, because I think the whole idea of crypto is about trust, eliminating the need for a trusted third party. Now, in all this Cryptsy mess if you think the better option is to trust in someone, no matter how honest (Vassilis) or dishonest (Vernon) is suppoused to be, I think is going against the fundamentals of crypto, and I find it contradictory. Why you dont burn all these damn coins?
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:01:58 PM

Hi, I am a mooncoin hodler since 2015 and your statement it worries me, because I think the whole idea of crypto is about trust, eliminating the need for a trusted third party. Now, in all this Cryptsy mess if you think the better option is to trust in someone, no matter how honest (Vassilis) or dishonest (Vernon) is suppoused to be, I think is going against the fundamentals of crypto, and I find it contradictory. Why you dont burn all these damn coins?

.....   and it starts all over again.

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
themoney

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:11:51 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 10:22:35 PM by themoney

Hi, I think you can bet your ass in Vassilis honesty, or Vernon. I am pointing here what I think about the whole idea of Nakamoto when solves the trust problem in a third party with all the Bitcoin whitepaper. Now Im still thinking the statement of agswinner is contradictory to it.

Ps. Sorry for the grammal errors, english is not my mother thonge
giantkin

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:22:31 PM

No worries. (your english is better than any other language i cant speak/type) Wink

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
daniel634

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:50:15 AM

Hello i have held moon for many years  This saga with the stolen coins will take its corse and all the arguing and bickering will not achieve a thing as i have continually asked who has the authority to do any thing with these coins the wallet is controlled by v  These coins will be the ruin of mooncoin if people are not careful i keep hearing we do not have a dev unless i missed it i have not heard v say he is retired from mooncoin  i know there are people working on mooncoin in the background to help get us back on our feet and i would like to say thank you  i myself and many many others have no control over what will happen with the stolen coins  i am very confident no one is going to run off with these coins or dump on a exchange  i wish we could move forward while they are trying to reach a conclusion of the coins
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:50:41 PM

I really would love to have some posts stick to every new page of the thread Cheesy

polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:34:20 AM

Hello friends of the Moon, I hereby present in ANN the official page of Mooncoin in Brazil that will be the basis of the commercial adoption and registration of businesses that in the future will accept Mooncoin.

mooncoin.com.br

Good morning ! Congratulation for your efforts ! Mooncoin must be one of the first 100 cryptos in coinmarketcap.
We can do it !

polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:54:06 AM

In my opinion, we need 2 simple things now:

1)A New Team Of Supporters:This Team need to find and support the new developer, any marketing action and the entrance in new exchanges.

2)A New Developer: This person must have the appropriate qualifications. Agswinner have suggested 2-3 independent devs. Of course  these developers must to colaborate with each other in important projects.

Then we can do anything and achieve any goal ! Smiley

Apollo-11

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:33:29 AM

1)A New Team Of Supporters:This Team need to find and support the new developer, any marketing action and the entrance in new exchanges.

2)A New Developer: This person must have the appropriate qualifications. Agswinner have suggested 2-3 independent devs. Of course  these developers must to colaborate with each other in important projects.

These are not simple things in my opinion.... Grin
sheenarif

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

2)A New Developer: This person must have the appropriate qualifications. Agswinner have suggested 2-3 independent devs. Of course  these developers must to colaborate with each other in important projects.

These are not simple things in my opinion.... Grin

these two things are not simple, we can only dream about it..... I don't know what will happen to this coin now.... Smiley
MoonCoinRising

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:58:23 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/MoonCoin/comments/83f9ci/mooncoin_community_question_developer_status/

I have posted some public questions on the Mooncoin Reddit.  Please respond over there.
giantkin

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:00:39 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/MoonCoin/comments/83f9ci/mooncoin_community_question_developer_status/

I have posted some public questions on the Mooncoin Reddit.  Please respond over there.

i dont like reddit.  too messy. 

Its a throwback to the old BBS format.

(yes, i am that old!)

agswinner
Legendary

Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:44:24 PM

Hello friends of the Moon, I hereby present in ANN the official page of Mooncoin in Brazil that will be the basis of the commercial adoption and registration of businesses that in the future will accept Mooncoin.

mooncoin.com.br

Good morning ! Congratulation for your efforts ! Mooncoin must be one of the first 100 cryptos in coinmarketcap.
We can do it !

Very thanks for support Greek Bro, in next week Mooncoin Brasil have more news  Grin

Excellent ! Soon another my donation ... Grin

Mooncoin Community New Fund address : MLfg3H5V81ZKBHA8qe35U2L28T2sgXkY1L
Web wallet : https://cointopay.com , Mooncoin web :  http://mooncoin.com
http://twitter.com/mooncoinitalia , https://www.facebook.com/mooncoin.italia/
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

Didn't post for awhile.
Glad to see some good activity of the community. Sad to see that the thread became toxic.
A lot of fear, a lot of anger.

I will try to answer real questions (about SmartLikes, about issues with Proof-of-Stake and with Proof-of-human algos etc. and why the community had chosen Proof-of-Work and about barrysty1e's protection) and your messages in upcoming days.
Remember that I'm just an investor like you. I'm not a crypto coder. I'm not familiar with barrysty1e, Vassilis and other Mooncoin devs.
I communicated with them only via PM and transparent posting in this forum. I deliberately was not active for awhile, not to look like I speak on behalf of community in this situation. The community decides everything.

Now the consensus is clear: 1 person (coinflow) said to burn no coins, 1 person claimed several millions, 1 person (probably without knowing the situation) posted he's against forks, burns etc, and A LOT of people voted by their posts for burning of coins.

Also there is no 'Foundation' group. 'Foundation' is just a word in my nickname, it's my Bitcointalk account. That's disclosured in the OP.
We are not familiar in real life with coinflow, agswinner and other users.
2 years ago I suggested to make a conference in Europe to meet with coinflow, agswinner and other investors, an user coinflow (a recognised Mooncoin leader in 2014-2016) blocked the idea. We don't know each other yet.

In fact I'm familiar with no one from Bitcointalk in real life.
I'm one Mooncoin investor who started my account and this ANN thread to help the community (the original thread was outdated after disappearing in 2014 of deaconboogie, an original dev of Mooncoin, after he had reported health issues). If you need to update the original post of this ANN thread with some actual info, please tell me. Unfortunately, other things don't depend on me, but we have a strong community, since 2014 it survived many devs. Now it is just another crisis, we saw many of them during several years. Anyway the project is growing. Don't believe? Look at Mooncoin's network hashrate. In 2014 it was about 1GH/sec, and now?

Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: