Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317671 times)
arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:34:09 PM

Hello friends of the Moon, I hereby present in ANN the official page of Mooncoin in Brazil that will be the basis of the commercial adoption and registration of businesses that in the future will accept Mooncoin.

mooncoin.com.br

Well done, keep it up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:41:38 PM

About Vassilis Kritharakis: ask an user polemarhos888 (George) who lives in the same town with him (Crete island, Greece). Only he (George) is able to communicate with Vassilis in real life. George invited Vassilis when Barrysty1e (James) from Australia, another Mooncoin dev, stopped communicating/fixing issues in 2017. Don't you remember? The community was mad that barry didn't make any progress since summer. When he finally delivered a wallet, unfortunately it was needed to fix many issues and to contact exchanges, pools, block explorers about the fork - they need updates from a dev, not from investors,
to change the fork block (initially on his own initiative barrysty1e had set a block 1,165,000, it was unreal to make a consensus to update all wallets before the block 1,165,000). Then possible issues with an exotic Balloon hash algo and low txs fees were disclosured.

People were looking for a new dev, no one from devs agreed, and George (polemarhos888) invited Mr. Adonis Valamontes (he didn't agree), then he invited Vassilis K.
George (polemarhos888) told he had been convincing Vassilis to join Mooncoin development during 1 month.
The community agreed and accepted Vassilis (including the Mooncoin dev barrysty1e)

Hi all and especially welcome Vassilis_Dev,

I had dropped the ball on this one; the hardfork block height had passed ....

to make progress. Had the community any other choice? Remember it could be a catastrophe with network.

Also Barry didn't implement SmartLikes (he was focused on other things and then stopped communicating). Vassilis agreed to implement this feature.
Suddenly the unbelievable situation with 62 B. I understand all doubts. I don't understand why Vassilis doesn't post. The community gave a lot of trust to Vassilis, he should respect that.
It's a crisis. The community has to find a way to overcome the situation.
The only person who has a control on these 62 B is Vassilis_Dev. You can make a research. He posted the address in his signature, and you can search his address in block explorers to see all transactions.

I personally don't read Discord. If you don't like Discord, just don't read it. It's simple. Anyway Discord, or not, we all are in the same boat. We all are the community. And even if someone leaves the community, it's his right. Don't offend people, whether they are from Discord or from Bitcointalk. We all are different. Mooncoin is an international decentralised project. A lot of misundersanding. A lot of mutual doubts. Fear, anger etc. Let's overcome the crisis step by step.

Now at least the network and the Mooncoin wallet work good and safe. The issue is about Vassilis and Cryptsy funds. The community has time to fix the issue. It's not the dangerous case with possible major issues with the wallet itself - they were successfully fixed by Vassilis in December with the help from experts (an user mebagger) and other community members. It's completely another problem. It's not a problem with the project itself. It's not a problem with the code. It's a problem with Vassilis and with: legal or not it is to burn coins and how to proceed with no possible claims in the future.
Mooncoin is a serious project. Decentralised or not, it's not a scam and people, involved with Mooncoin, always will ask what is legal and what is not. It's normal.

polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:52:05 PM

Didn't post for awhile.
Glad to see some good activity of the community. Sad to see that the thread became toxic.
A lot of fear, a lot of anger.

I will try to answer real questions (about SmartLikes, about issues with Proof-of-Stake and with Proof-of-human algos etc. and why the community had chosen Proof-of-Work and about barrysty1e's protection) and your messages in upcoming days.
Remember that I'm just an investor like you. I'm not a crypto coder. I'm not familiar with barrysty1e, Vassilis and other Mooncoin devs.
I communicated with them only via PM and transparent posting in this forum. I deliberately was not active for awhile, not to look like I speak on behalf of community in this situation. The community decides everything.

Now the consensus is clear: 1 person (coinflow) said to burn no coins, 1 person claimed several millions, 1 person (probably without knowing the situation) posted he's against forks, burns etc, and A LOT of people voted by their posts for burning of coins.

Also there is no 'Foundation' group. 'Foundation' is just a word in my nickname, it's my Bitcointalk account. That's disclosured in the OP.
We are not familiar in real life with coinflow, agswinner and other users.
2 years ago I suggested to make a conference in Europe to meet with coinflow, agswinner and other investors, an user coinflow (a recognised Mooncoin leader in 2014-2016) blocked the idea. We don't know each other yet.

In fact I'm familiar with no one from Bitcointalk in real life.
I'm one Mooncoin investor who started my account and this ANN thread to help the community (the original thread was outdated after disappearing in 2014 of deaconboogie, an original dev of Mooncoin, after he had reported health issues). If you need to update the original post of this ANN thread with some actual info, please tell me. Unfortunately, other things don't depend on me, but we have a strong community, since 2014 it survived many devs. Now it is just another crisis, we saw many of them during several years. Anyway the project is growing. Don't believe? Look at Mooncoin's network hashrate. In 2014 it was about 1GH/sec, and now?

Good afternoon ! I am very happy because I see you online again ! We need to make things as a good team now. I believe that we have learned many lessons from the facts of the last months. So, we can succeed !

giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:53:18 PM

About Vassilis Kritharakis: ask an user polemarhos888 (George) who lives in the same town with him (Crete island, Greece). Only he (George) is able to communicate with Vassilis in real life. George invited Vassilis when Barrysty1e (James) from Australia, another Mooncoin dev, stopped communicating/fixing issues in 2017. Don't you remember? The community was mad that barry didn't make any progress since summer. When he finally delivered a wallet, unfortunately it was needed to fix many issues and to contact exchanges, pools, block explorers about the fork - they need updates from a dev, not from investors,
to change the fork block (initially on his own initiative barrysty1e had set a block 1,165,000, it was unreal to make a consensus to update all wallets before the block 1,165,000). Then possible issues with an exotic Balloon hash algo and low txs fees were disclosured.

People were looking for a new dev, no one from devs agreed, and George (polemarhos888) invited Mr. Adonis Valamontes (he didn't agree), then he invited Vassilis K.
George (polemarhos888) told he had been convincing Vassilis to join Mooncoin development during 1 month.
The community agreed and accepted Vassilis (including the Mooncoin dev barrysty1e)

to make progress. Had the community any other choice? Remember it could be a catastrophe with network.

Also Barry didn't implement SmartLikes (he was focused on other things and then stopped communicating). Vassilis agreed to implement this feature.
Suddenly the unbelievable situation with 62 B. I understand all doubts. I don't understand why Vassilis doesn't post. The community gave a lot of trust to Vassilis, he should respect that.
The only person who has a control on these 62 B is Vassilis_Dev. You can make a research. He posted the address in his signature, and you can search his address in block explorers to see all transactions.

I personally don't read Discord. If you don't like Discord, just don't read it. It's simple. Anyway Discord, or not, we all are in the same boat. We all are the community. And even if someone leaves the community, it's his right. Don't offend people, whether they are from Discord or from Bitcointalk. We all are different. Mooncoin is an international decentralised project. A lot of misundersanding. A lot of mutual doubts. Fear, anger etc. Let's overcome the crisis step by step.

Now at least the network and the Mooncoin wallet work good and safe. The issue is about Vassilis and Cryptsy funds. The community has time to fix the issue. It's not the dangerous case with possible major issues with the wallet itself - they were successfully fixed by Vassilis in December with the help from experts (an user mebagger) and other community members. It's completely another problem. It's not a problem with the project itself. It's not a problem with the code. It's a problem with Vassilis and with: legal or not it is to burn coins and how to proceed with no possible claims in the future.
Mooncoin is a serious project. Decentralised or not, it's not a scam and people, involved with Mooncoin, always will ask what is legal and what is not. It's normal.

Nicely said.

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:07:30 PM

Glad to read this. Crypto is all about patience. I really think we should just be a little bit more patient about moon too
Apollo-11

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:26:36 PM

Thank you for posting this!
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:32:10 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 07:47:02 PM by Mooncoin_Foundation

Was not right by saying 'not dangerous' in my previous post. The case is dangerous to a degree. It's not so dangerous as destroying of the project, but it could be dangerous if Vassilis would decide to scam and to dump coins. Vassilis doesn't post and doesn't answer PMs since Jan, 20 : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1403637 that's why people begin to doubt in him. Why doesn't he post?
Could the community ask polemarhos888 who lives in the same town with him to meet with Vassilis and to try to convince him to disclosure his plans?  

polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:53:52 PM

Was not right by saying 'not dangerous' in my previous post. The case is dangerous to a degree. It's not so dangerous as destroying of the project, but it is dangerous if Vassilis decides to scam and to dump coins. Vassilis doesn't post and doesn't answer PMs since Jan, 20 : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1403637 that's why people begin to doubt in him. Why doesn't he post?
Could the community ask polemarhos888 who lives in the same town with him to meet with Vassilis and to try to convince him to disclosure his plans?   

I have meet Vassilis before about 2 weeks. He said that was dissapointed with the behaviour of some people in community. So, he did not communicate for this reason. Also, his lawyer have gave the same advice. He said me that he is waiting his lawyer's finally solution too. But I and Agswinner have asked lawyers for the same issue. Their answer was the same: It's not a simmple issue. Vassilis' lawyer has the same opinion too. So, we know that these coins are safe now ! Vassilis will not use them for any reason ! And in my opinion, the most important things now is the support and development of Mooncoin. Let's do it !   

Apollo-11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:59:29 PM

Was not right by saying 'not dangerous' in my previous post. The case is dangerous to a degree. It's not so dangerous as destroying of the project, but it is dangerous if Vassilis decides to scam and to dump coins. Vassilis doesn't post and doesn't answer PMs since Jan, 20 : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1403637 that's why people begin to doubt in him. Why doesn't he post?

I have meet Vassilis before about 2 weeks. He said that was dissapointed with the behaviour of some people in community. So, he did not communicate for this reason. Also, his lawyer have gave the same advice. He said me that he is waiting his lawyer's finally solution too. But I and Agswinner have asked lawyers for the same issue. Their answer was the same: It's not a simmple issue. Vassilis' lawyer has the same opinion too. So, we know that these coins are safe now ! Vassilis will not use them for any reason ! And in my opinion, the most important things now is the support and development of Mooncoin. Let's do it !  

Why did you not shared this information with the community? It looks like you and agswinner know a lot but do not share.
polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:20:30 PM

Why did you not shared this information with the community? It looks like you and agswinner know a lot but do not share.

I and Agswinner have talked about our lawyers' opinion. Also, I have said that Vassilis is waiting his lawyer's finally solution. But the basic issue now is the development.

giantkin

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:00:24 PM

They both posted thier discussion 2weeks back (or 2 months my memory sucks)
.    but they was also trounced upon.  

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:14:05 PM

They both posted thier discussion 2weeks back (or 2 months my memory sucks)
.    but they was also trounced upon.  

We all agree that the issue with coins is strange and complicated. Criticism is the only  easy thing in these cases.  But a strong community is able to solve any problem. Of course we need unity and action !

Apollo-11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:28:14 PM

I and Agswinner have talked about our lawyers' opinion. Also, I have said that Vassilis is waiting his lawyer's finally solution. But the basic issue now is the development.

I have seen your posts about your lawyer but I dit not know that Vasillis did not communicate with the community because of the behaviour of some people and on advice of his lawyer. I hope things wil be turn for the better in the future for Mooncoin!
polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:33:11 PM

I have seen your posts about your lawyer but I dit not know that Vasillis did not communicate with the community because of the behaviour of some people and on advice of his lawyer. I hope things wil be turn for the better in the future for Mooncoin!

It's ok ! Personally, I have learned many things with this fact too. I believe that Mooncoin community will be stronger after that !  Smiley

Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:55:16 PM

Polar has obvious ly stated the reason why he decided to keep these information away from the community due to his personal reasons which I respect. But I still think in times like this, your interest alone shouldn't always count rather also think of others.
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:57:50 PM

I have decided to sel loff my mooncoins and move to better cryptos.  This "Dev" had plenty of time to burn the stolen coins and still wouldn't do it.  I believe he already dumped some of the other coins and is planning to dump more and I deem him unstrustworthy.
Scholles

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:01:48 PM

Hello friends of the Moon, I hereby present in ANN the official page of Mooncoin in Brazil that will be the basis of the commercial adoption and registration of businesses that in the future will accept Mooncoin.

mooncoin.com.br

Good morning ! Congratulation for your efforts ! Mooncoin must be one of the first 100 cryptos in coinmarketcap.
We can do it !

Did you just say one of the first 100 cryptos,  to be honest,  alot more needs to be done. Many have lost faith in mooncoin, price has not improved in ages,  many have also counted their losses on this one and left for others cryptos. Best of luck with your wishes.
Scholles

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:04:04 PM

I have decided to sel loff my mooncoins and move to better cryptos.  This "Dev" had plenty of time to burn the stolen coins and still wouldn't do it.  I believe he already dumped some of the other coins and is planning to dump more and I deem him unstrustworthy.

I don't blame you for this decision rather I would say it s indeed a smart move because, I really don't see mooncoin performing miracle and doing wonders soon,  alot of issues needs to be trashed out from devs to promoters etc.
giantkin

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:05:57 PM

Polar has obvious ly stated the reason why he decided to keep these information away from the community due to his personal reasons which I respect. But I still think in times like this, your interest alone shouldn't always count rather also think of others.

It was discussed a few weeks ago. (did you miss my post?)

giantkin

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:06:36 PM

Yawn.     You obviously havent been reading the posts.

Sell off.  cya.

Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: