Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317670 times)
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:17:01 AM

Just say this and I am really intrigued about this coin. Are there any plans for this coin to be added to any websites that uses ecommerce so that we can use it for payment purposes like payment for goods and payments for online services?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bones999

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:29:53 AM

Hello friends of the Moon, I hereby present in ANN the official page of Mooncoin in Brazil that will be the basis of the commercial adoption and registration of businesses that in the future will accept Mooncoin.

mooncoin.com.br

Good morning ! Congratulation for your efforts ! Mooncoin must be one of the first 100 cryptos in coinmarketcap.
We can do it !

Very thanks for support Greek Bro, in next week Mooncoin Brasil have more news  Grin

Excellent ! Soon another my donation ... Grin

Very thanks Moon Bro, good news from MoonCoin Brasil in this week
CONGRATULATIONS TO BRAZIL-NICE TO SEE POSITIVE PROGRESSION TOWARDS ADOPTION.
LET THIS BE AN EXAMPLE FOR ALL WITHIN COMMUNITY - SUPPORT = SUCCESS.
BEAUTIFUL TIMING AND EXAMPLE FOR ALL OF US.
agswinner
Legendary

Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:55:48 AM

Hello friends of the Moon, I hereby present in ANN the official page of Mooncoin in Brazil that will be the basis of the commercial adoption and registration of businesses that in the future will accept Mooncoin.

mooncoin.com.br

Good morning ! Congratulation for your efforts ! Mooncoin must be one of the first 100 cryptos in coinmarketcap.
We can do it !

Very thanks for support Greek Bro, in next week Mooncoin Brasil have more news  Grin

My second donation Friends! https://bchain.info/MOON/tx/4cc5284497bb8d6ab9dc27672acba12a7bf3e27f1d408fd689f3174ffc7ce7aa

Your goal is our goal  Grin

Mooncoin Community New Fund address : MLfg3H5V81ZKBHA8qe35U2L28T2sgXkY1L
Web wallet : https://cointopay.com , Mooncoin web :  http://mooncoin.com
http://twitter.com/mooncoinitalia , https://www.facebook.com/mooncoin.italia/
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:51:33 PM

Hello please forgive me for my ignorance but i do not understand why Vassillis is consulting a lawyer is he trying to make a claim for the coins  who is paying for the lawyer i presume he is so if he is not making a claim what is the lawyer for ? why would he spend money out of his pocket for no finacial gain    i am only trying to understand the situation

No.   You should go back and read it for yourself.  Its already a mess.  dont put another spin on it.
 (anyone that answers, will put their own spin on it, even me...not intentionally, but thats how it goes)

my spin:

based on what was mentioned in this thread:

Its about what he should do with the coins.   Whats the legal obligation etc.
thats it. nothing more.
Hello i have been following this from the start if you go back i was one of the first to comment on it  and i am certanily not trying to put another spin on on it  i was just asking a question not intentionally wanting to cause any problems i just have not seen a explanation on this subject only speculation    i wish for this saga to be over i just want mooncoin to move forward as i think the rest of mooncoin community   the sooner we can move forward the faster mooncoin can recover from this unfortunate incident

and you missed my point totally.

I was talking about MY spin, and others.   (ie: form your own conclusions)

if you were following from the start, you should already have those conclusions. 
All that we can do now, is wait for results, and move forward while we wait.
   (dont wait for those results, just keep swimming)

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
daniel634

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:07:42 PM

Hello please forgive me for my ignorance but i do not understand why Vassillis is consulting a lawyer is he trying to make a claim for the coins  who is paying for the lawyer i presume he is so if he is not making a claim what is the lawyer for ? why would he spend money out of his pocket for no finacial gain    i am only trying to understand the situation

No.   You should go back and read it for yourself.  Its already a mess.  dont put another spin on it.
 (anyone that answers, will put their own spin on it, even me...not intentionally, but thats how it goes)

my spin:

based on what was mentioned in this thread:

Its about what he should do with the coins.   Whats the legal obligation etc.
thats it. nothing more.
Hello i have been following this from the start if you go back i was one of the first to comment on it  and i am certanily not trying to put another spin on on it  i was just asking a question not intentionally wanting to cause any problems i just have not seen a explanation on this subject only speculation    i wish for this saga to be over i just want mooncoin to move forward as i think the rest of mooncoin community   the sooner we can move forward the faster mooncoin can recover from this unfortunate incident

and you missed my point totally.

I was talking about MY spin, and others.   (ie: form your own conclusions)

if you were following from the start, you should already have those conclusions. 
All that we can do now, is wait for results, and move forward while we wait.
   (dont wait for those results, just keep swimming)

Hello yes i have made my own conclusions and i agree lets move forward and put this unfortunate incident behind us as i said earlier   and maybe i should not have mentioned any thing    so i apologise if i upset anyone which was not my intension
giantkin

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:47:55 PM

nono, you didnt...

im just trying to...explain ...   but coming off wrong perhaps.

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:17:47 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 06:41:30 PM by Mooncoin_Foundation

Regarding checkpoints - anyway a fork block 1,100,000 is a checkpoint, a fork block 1,250,000 will be the next checkpoint, and even if a dev adds new checkpoints regularly and even if the community updates wallets regularly, if you have a private key, you can move coins,
barrysty1e's protection (disclosure: I'm not an expert, I rely on open source nature of Mooncoin, on my own research and on comments from experts in this ANN thread) locked outputs of 'frozen' addresses, which meant that 'official' wallets (with the protection in the code) which exchanges use - don't accept coins from 'frozen' addresses.

Freezing of coins (not returned at that moment by Cryptsy exchange) was a quite unprecedented thing (barrysty1e posted that he had to invent his own approach to lock coins):

i couldnt find much in the way of freezing/halting spends anywhere.

so i just wrote my own method and its done well (https://github.com/mooncoindev/mooncoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L942-L1073).
there have been unsuccessful attempts to spend the funds over time through some fairly devious means, but now we're entirely across from the legacy client to the new 0.10 platform; it seems to have eased off.

james

My understanding (based on comments from a dev barrysty1e) was that since exchanges had updated the wallet, that became impossible to send frozen funds to exchanges:

Additionally; the new client prevents sends from accounts containing funds known to be stolen.
This code is already in place at the exchanges, so good luck trying to spend them (even from the old client) if you happen to be BigVern or..

If it was about mining and majority of network, then why barrysty1e posted that since the code was in place at the exchanges (they updated before the fork block), that meant that they could not be spent even from the old client, which had no protection. I've just sent a PM to barrysty1e, asking for more details about his protection. If experts knew that the protection could be hacked with the majority of network hashrate, then why didn't they post about that after barrysty1e's comment on December, 31, 2016 (see above) and before this situation with 62B happened in Jan, 2018. If they posted about that, please show me their posts (I don't remember that it has been discussed and yet cannot find any comments on it).

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:36:02 PM

Coinflow, I do not see any 51% attack, if it were so simple I would not be here.

The idea about why PoS is more secure than PoW from some perspective (PoS has other security, economical and crypto ethical issues though) is that a big holder is not interested in a double spend attack, destroying trust in a coin, in which an attacker is invested in, however, if an attack was just to move coins on which an attacker had a control on by having them on his own addresses and having their private keys - it's not that case.

If you keep your coins in normal wallets or in paper wallets and don't disclosure your private key to anyone, you are safe against a 51% attack in a Proof-of-Work coin.
You can google it, if you don't believe. A 51% attack is about double spend (at exchanges) of coins which an attacker already has. Take into account that exchanges use one more protection against double spend: a number of confirmations for deposits, also more and more exchanges implement a verification of users.
Certainly a double spend of 62B didn't happen, or you could see 62B dumped on exchanges. The whole Mooncoin volume at all exchanges combined was not that much during several last months or maybe even years (I cannot say for sure about years, didn't count that). If a 51% attack and double spend took place, then you would see 62B dumped at exchanges about 2 months ago. If it would happen, then you would see the volume instantly in charts. Another thing which you would see: people who bought these dumped coins during a double spend attack at exchanges wouldn't receive them. Those billions simply would disappear from their exchange balances (a network wouldn't accept additional/double spent/made out of thin air coins). That happened to HTMLcoin (which now has a market cap several times higher than Mooncoin btw), you can google it, that happened to some other coins.
There are absolutelty no facts that a double spend attack whenever happened to Mooncoin (during more than 4 years).

Anyway, exchanges must protect users against a double spend. Exchanges decide risks and decide whether or not to list or a coin, what number of confirmations to set, in which cases to temporarily lock a wallet etc. Many things depend on exchanges, on their admins. Exchanges compile their own wallets, and in theory they are able to modify the code without letting anyone know about it.
Again and again: never keep coins or funds at exchanges, never keep more than you can afford to lose. You accept very huge risks if you deal with exchanges.
For newbies it looks like exchanges (companies) with transparent CEOs are safe, but that is not true.
Just look at these 62B (it was an exchange issue in 2015, it's not Mooncoin's fault).
A decentralised crypto project with an open source code = Trust. Any exchange/company = Risk.

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:24:05 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 08:54:53 PM by Mooncoin_Foundation

About 'frozen' coins: when the community, a dev, exchanges, and major rightful owners of these coins agreed to freeze them in the code, people understood that there was no other way to prevent these coins from dumping by their not rightful owners.

Anyway, even if it really was a 51% attack, obviously even in this case only one who had a private key (had these coins on his address, probably  Mr.Vernon) could transfer these coins. Obviously, to organise a 51% attack and transfer coins (especially when exchanges and the whole community are monitoring the situation) is a way more difficult than just simply send coins from his address to exchanges, sell them and withdraw BTC. Very likely that barrysty1e's protection and monitoring of situation by the community and exchanges finally made Vernon transfer coins to a dev Vassilis Kritharakis, to an address which was transparently posted in Vassilis' signature at Bitcointalk).
So even if the protection was not ideal, it was what the community could do to protect itself from selling of these coins, after the update in Dec, 2016 and the fork in March, 2017 they were frozen, and no one could just sell them without making an extraordinary action (like as coinflow said there could be a 51% attack - btw is there any proof that it really was a 51% attack?).
Anyway, even if it's true, then 'frozen' coins could be moved on 2 conditions 1) having their private key + 2) an attack with a lot of hash power, the combination of both actions was an extraordinary thing, and barry did what he could. A 'fraudulent' action is an attack, and not trying to prevent further spending of stolen coins. If some bad guys steal coins, say, with a keylogger, is it dev's fault too? Just because he didn't mention that coins could be stolen with a keylogger, which is able to steal your password and everything you type with your keyboard. As far as I know, the protection was 1) freezing outputs + 2) telling exchanges + 3) monitoring the situation.
Even if it was not ideal and even if barry or other people didn't expect this extraordinary situation (we still don't know what happened), that didn't mean a 'fraudulent' action.
The community tried what it could. It's not good move to try to blame someone for doing their best.

Edit:
If you do nothing and if you are against people's initiatives, you are always safe, you are absolutely 'legal', okay, it's a safe choice,
but it's not okay if additionally you accuse people who tried help us all.

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering".

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 07:54:20 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 09:07:25 PM by Mooncoin_Foundation

That's why I voted for making Mooncoin more secure over and over again. But Mooncoin Foundation and some others blocked that - for example my suggestion of making MOON a PoS/PoW-hybrid coin or implementing another - more complex algo or technology - making it a little harder to attack Mooncoin, instead of spending development-power on MoonWord, SmartLikes and other relatively uninteresting things.

I didn't block anything: you were able to find a dev, convince him, convince the community and implement PoS or Hybrid, or Proof-of-Capthas.
Why I'm personally against PoS and exotic algos:
Mooncoin is a Proof-of-Work coin (like BTC, DOGE, LTC).
It's a time tested model, a golden standard. A network hashrate of Mooncoin now is like a hashrate of DOGE and LTC in 2014-2015.  
Proof-of-Stake is a completely different model. A lot of coins are Proof-of-Stake, but very few are Proof-of-Work. Proof-of-Stake often works like a pyramid when someone who already has a lot of coins, receives more and more. While with Proof-of-Work - miners mine coins, it costs money to mine a coin, they are not made out of thin air and people have equal opportunities. In the future regulators may also pay some attention not only to ICOs, but also to Proof-of-Stake coins with big percentage rewards, they really may have some pyramidal features in some cases.
In a Proof-of-Work model - labour, resources create coins. It's mining. It's a different model.

Proof-of-Stake and other algos have a lot of their own security issues. It's untrue to say that Proof-of-Work algo in case of Mooncoin is unsecure while Proof-of-Stake or Hybrid would be secure. No. There was a lot of discussing on that, so even without having so much tech knowledge as coinflow, I can definitely say that other algos have their own security issues.
Why not exotic algos: without miners (and pools are focused on Proof-of-Work mining which is simple and available for them, and btw miners are not ready to solve captchas or accept other proof-of-human algos like coinflow suggested earlier) - the network will be weak. Exotic algos have their own (often UNKNOWN) security issues. For example, a creator of Balloon hash algo disclosured on his page that it had potential security issues, unknown vulnerabilities. Also in case of Balloon and other exotic (or simply not tested by Mooncoin) algos, there will be a lack of miners and as a result - a low network hashrate, which will lead to security issues. The same would happen in case of selling of frozen coins, the price would be low, which would lead to low network hashrate and to possible security issues (however even in this case if you keep your coins in the normal wallet or on paper wallets, it's safe, a 51% attack cannot steal your coins).

I personally have no idea how to transform a PoW coin into a PoS coin technically. I doubt that this could be done without making a new blockchain from scratch and without a swap. Anyway that would be 100% and even 1000% against Mooncoin's philosophy of decentralisation and simply would be rejected by the consensus. Don't forget that even a fork is a big risk (to say nothing about a swap).

Mooncoin needs a stable and serious development, ironing-out of bugs and strong and friendly support of normal investors by a competent dev, as well as strong efforts to get it listed on further, bigger exchanges. Not a new soldier-of-fortune-feature or short-sighted-speculator-candy every day or week. That's all what it takes. If Mooncoin has achieved this, one could think about new features, if necessary. But first of all, serious investors need stability, honesty and a proven record of development. Everyone can write a white paper or a "roadmap", but developing a stable coin that becomes a "classic" or a "no-brainer" to invest in, needs much more than changing the block-reward or burning coins. Why not burn every coin except of 43, to become the brother of 42-coin? Why not do a swap and set the deadline to next week, so that the result is, that all earlier holders of MOON are out of the game? They would recognize months later, when they look again at their wallet, that their coins are useless then.

What coinflow says: hypothetically Mooncoin with 43 coins of total supply as a brother of 42-coin it is simply NOT POSSIBLE. It would be rejected even if someone announced it. As well as any bad dishonest things. Remember: the consensus in a decentralised project accepts only good things. And it's not me who blocks/blocked that. If you want, just try, find a dev, try to convince a dev, the community etc. If people agree, they will support you. Some responsibility is advised though. People should ask experts first and do a good research. Yes, I'm personally against Proof-of-Stake, but my vote is only = 1.

We can endlessly say that Mooncoin needs serious developers etc, but did you try to find anyone? If you tried, you knew that's extremely difficult. A dev must be experienced, honest, he must communicate, he must have courage, and finally he must provide his identity when he is going to code and compile wallets.
No one, except barrysty1e (James) agreed in 2015-2016 to become a dev on these conditions.
But barry had problems with communicating and completing things. After several months of madness of community in 2017 about barry's communication issues, an user polemarhos888 from Crete, Greece (who also contacted Mr. Valamontes but Mr.Valamontes didn't agree), polemarhos888 said that he found a dev in his town, Vassilis Kritharakis, he started to convince Vassilis to join Mooncoin development, and only after his many efforts Vassilis agreed. He provided his identity and started working, fixing issues first and after that he was going (he didn't even start it unfortunately) to implement new features MoonWord and SmartLikes directly into the wallet.
We all know what has happened later.

polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:28:24 PM

That's why I voted for making Mooncoin more secure over and over again. But Mooncoin Foundation and some others blocked that - for example my suggestion of making MOON a PoS/PoW-hybrid coin or implementing another - more complex algo or technology - making it a little harder to attack Mooncoin, instead of spending development-power on MoonWord, SmartLikes and other relatively uninteresting things.

I didn't block anything: you were able to find a dev, convince him, convince the community and implement PoS or Hybrid, or Proof-of-Capthas.
It's a time tested model, a golden standard. A network hashrate of Mooncoin now is like a hashrate of DOGE and LTC in 2014-2015.  
Proof-of-Stake is a completely different model. A lot of coins are Proof-of-Stake, but very few are Proof-of-Work. Proof-of-Stake often works like a pyramid when someone who already has a lot of coins, receives more and more. While with Proof-of-Work - miners mine coins, it costs money to mine a coin, they are not made out of thin air and people have equal opportunities. In the future regulators may also pay some attention not only to ICOs, but also to Proof-of-Stake coins with big percentage rewards, they really may have some pyramidal features in some cases.
In a Proof-of-Work model - labour, resources create coins. It's mining. It's a different model.

Proof-of-Stake and other algos have a lot of their own security issues. It's untrue to say that Proof-of-Work algo in case of Mooncoin is unsecure while Proof-of-Stake or Hybrid would be secure. No. There was a lot of discussing on that, so even without having so much tech knowledge as coinflow, I can definitely say that other algos have their own security issues.
Why not exotic algos: without miners (and pools are focused on Proof-of-Work mining which is simple and available for them, and btw miners are not ready to solve captchas or accept other proof-of-human algos like coinflow suggested earlier) - the network will be weak. Exotic algos have their own (often UNKNOWN) security issues. For example, a creator of Balloon hash algo disclosured on his page that it had potential security issues, unknown vulnerabilities. Also in case of Balloon and other exotic (or simply not tested by Mooncoin) algos, there will be a lack of miners and as a result - a low network hashrate, which will lead to security issues. The same would happen in case of selling of frozen coins, the price would be low, which would lead to low network hashrate and to possible security issues (however even in this case if you keep your coins in the normal wallet or on paper wallets, it's safe, a 51% attack cannot steal your coins).

I personally have no idea how to transform a PoW coin into a PoS coin technically. I doubt that this could be done without making a new blockchain from scratch and without a swap. Anyway that would be 100% and even 1000% against Mooncoin's philosophy of decentralisation and simply would be rejected by the consensus. Don't forget that even a fork is a big risk (to say nothing about a swap).

Mooncoin needs a stable and serious development, ironing-out of bugs and strong and friendly support of normal investors by a competent dev, as well as strong efforts to get it listed on further, bigger exchanges. Not a new soldier-of-fortune-feature or short-sighted-speculator-candy every day or week. That's all what it takes. If Mooncoin has achieved this, one could think about new features, if necessary. But first of all, serious investors need stability, honesty and a proven record of development. Everyone can write a white paper or a "roadmap", but developing a stable coin that becomes a "classic" or a "no-brainer" to invest in, needs much more than changing the block-reward or burning coins. Why not burn every coin except of 43, to become the brother of 42-coin? Why not do a swap and set the deadline to next week, so that the result is, that all earlier holders of MOON are out of the game? They would recognize months later, when they look again at their wallet, that their coins are useless then.

What coinflow says: hypothetically Mooncoin with 43 coins of total supply as a brother of 42-coin it is simply NOT POSSIBLE. It would be rejected even if someone announced it. As well as any bad dishonest things. Remember: the consensus in a decentralised project accepts only good things. And it's not me who blocks/blocked that. If you want, just try, find a dev, try to convince a dev, the community etc. If people agree, they will support you. Some responsibility is advised though. People should ask experts first and do a good research. Yes, I'm personally against Proof-of-Stake, but my vote is only = 1.

We can endlessly say that Mooncoin needs serious developers etc, but did you try to find anyone? If you tried, you knew that's extremely difficult. A dev must be experienced, honest, he must communicate, he must have courage, and finally he must provide his identity when he is going to code and compile wallets.
No one, except barrysty1e (James) agreed in 2015-2016 to become a dev on these conditions.
But barry had problems with communicating and completing things. After several months of madness of community in 2017 about barry's communication issues, an user polemarhos888 from Crete, Greece (who also contacted Mr. Valamontes but Mr.Valamontes didn't agree), polemarhos888 said that he found a dev in his town, Vassilis Kritharakis, he started to convince Vassilis to join Mooncoin development, and only after his many efforts Vassilis agreed. He provided his identity and started working, fixing issues first and after that he was going (he didn't even start it unfortunately) to implement new features MoonWord and SmartLikes directly into the wallet.

Good afternoon ! All these people need to read this post from Mooncoin Foundation. I will try to help again this community about new developer. But in my opinion, we need more people to help us in this section (new developers). Also, I believe that this coin has huge possibilities. Of course, we need winner mentality to highlight them !

overprop

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

After 4 hours of waiting bitcoins not in my wallet yet!!!
Mooncoin needs only 10 minutes for transaction confirmation. It's lighting fast.
agswinner
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:11:35 PM

Good afternoon ! All these people need to read this post from Mooncoin Foundation. I will try to help again this community about new developer. But in my opinion, we need more people to help us in this section (new developers). Also, I believe that this coin has huge possibilities. Of course, we need winner mentality to highlight them !

congratulations on the great commitment and the reconstruction of what has happened

agswinner
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:17:36 PM

mooncoin.com.br

We can do it !

My second donation Friends! https://bchain.info/MOON/tx/4cc5284497bb8d6ab9dc27672acba12a7bf3e27f1d408fd689f3174ffc7ce7aa

Your goal is our goal  Grin

Thank you very much for supporting these being essential in the execution of practical actions that are increasingly streamlining the processes, this week there will be great news from Brazil
I intend every Sunday to publish the actions of Mooncoin Brasil during the week, like a weekly report for the team Mooncoin ANN to be able to follow the events

And I every Monday will send to you my donation 🚀 Shocked

MoonCoinRus

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:20:03 PM

Hello guys! Greetings from cold and stormy Russia!
I’m running the site http://mooncoin.su . First for Russian speaking guys and English version is coming in late April.
I also have a number of social media accounts for spreading latest news both in Russian and English.
So I’m asking our community for help in media administration: Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and VK groups.
Besides I make a Youtube How-To-Use-Mooncoin clips and need some help with opening.
If someone is ready to participate please PM me.
Any questions and suggestions are welcome.
And of course any donations and support will be highly appreciated.

Bceм, ктo гoвopит пo-pyccки, пpивeт!
Я вeдy пepвый pyccкoязычный caйт o MoonCoin- http://mooncoin.su .
Taкжe coздaны гpyппы в coциaльныx ceтяx и мecceнджepax.
Hyжнa пoмoщь в aдминиcтpиpoвaнии Twitter, Telegram и гpyпп в Facebook и VK.
Кpoмe этoгo зapeгиcтpиpoвaн кaнaл нa Youtube и гoтoвятcя poлики o пoкyпкe и иcпoльзoвaнии Mooncoin. Hyжнa пoмoщь c нaчaльнoй зacтaвкoй для poликoв кaнaлa.
Ecли y кoгo-тo ecть пpeдлoжeния, идeи или жeлaниe пoмoчь, пишитe в личкy.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:01:53 PM

congratulations on the great commitment and the reconstruction of what has happened

that should be pinned or linked to ever new page. Great one

giantkin

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:03:22 PM

is it weird, the first thing i do after looking at the site (any site)
is check out the pricing for the domain name registration? lol.

.su (only soviet union, which is cool)  790 ruples, roughly thats $13.90usd.

From various registrars. and one i dont have!

wonder if i can get access to that..hm

anyhow, good to have a new site up for news in Russian.
oh and Googletranslate does just fine. (unless it was in english, i read it in english)
 Smiley

overprop

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:22:14 PM

I’m running the site http://mooncoin.su . First for Russian speaking guys and English version is coming in late April.
I also have a number of social media accounts for spreading latest news both in Russian and English.
So I’m asking our community for help in media administration: Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and VK groups.
Besides I make a Youtube How-To-Use-Mooncoin clips and need some help with opening.

Кpoмe этoгo зapeгиcтpиpoвaн кaнaл нa Youtube и гoтoвятcя poлики o пoкyпкe и иcпoльзoвaнии Mooncoin. Hyжнa пoмoщь c нaчaльнoй зacтaвкoй для poликoв кaнaлa.

Wow-wow russian hackers wants to hack Mooncoin!!!! Smiley)))
Seriously bro it's a very good news and nice site.
Not a thousand words like brazil, but real work.
I'm not a paranoiac, but please give us some proofs and I send you a donation for further development.
polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:20:34 PM

Good afternoon. Congratulation for your efforts ! I believe that there will be similar initiatives in the near future...

Apollo-11

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:28:00 PM

Thank you for promoting Mooncoin in Russia!
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: