Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:00:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317671 times)
polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:23:02 PM

Hello Lunar bros, I would like to inform the progress of the Mooncoin Brasil team. As I mentioned in the last post, Vicente already has the material to upgrade the site and is already mounting the new tabs that will be there soon, I believe that in less than 1 week the site upgrade is ready. After the upgrade is ready and available, we will begin the process of commercial adoption, giving indications of use of the latest version of wallet for pc 0.139, and the platform cointopay for use as webmobile as a site is already universal use, android, apple, windows phone, ubuntu mobile among others.

I would like to leave the link to anyone who wishes to contact a member of the Mooncoin Brasil team, it may take a while to respond because all members have a permanent job, and some and some also do academic studies.

Duílio Marinho
https://www.facebook.com/duilio.marinho

Guilherme Souza Castro
https://www.facebook.com/6rayruk6

Pedro Afonso Castro
https://www.facebook.com/pedro.afonso.10048379

Vicente Figueiredo Fonseca
https://www.facebook.com/vicente.figueiredo

I recently posted an updated photo of the Mooncoin Brasil team on twitter Mooncoin Brasil, We already have material with updated items such as the currency logo and the access link. I would like to note that the member Anthony Souza left the team because he is dedicating much to MTG and is not taking time for the meetings. I would also like to introduce the new Member Duílio Marinho who has great experience in events, besides being a bachelor in law. I believe that soon we will have a new member, I will announce as soon as confirmed.

Good afternoon ! Congratulation for your efforts !  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sheenarif

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:59:14 PM

Hello Lunar bros, I would like to inform the progress of the Mooncoin Brasil team. As I mentioned in the last post, Vicente already has the material to upgrade the site and is already mounting the new tabs that will be there soon, I believe that in less than 1 week the site upgrade is ready. After the upgrade is ready and available, we will begin the process of commercial adoption, giving indications of use of the latest version of wallet for pc 0.139, and the platform cointopay for use as webmobile as a site is already universal use, android, apple, windows phone, ubuntu mobile among others.

I would like to leave the link to anyone who wishes to contact a member of the Mooncoin Brasil team, it may take a while to respond because all members have a permanent job, and some and some also do academic studies.

Duílio Marinho
https://www.facebook.com/duilio.marinho

Guilherme Souza Castro
https://www.facebook.com/6rayruk6

Pedro Afonso Castro
https://www.facebook.com/pedro.afonso.10048379

Vicente Figueiredo Fonseca
https://www.facebook.com/vicente.figueiredo

I recently posted an updated photo of the Mooncoin Brasil team on twitter Mooncoin Brasil, We already have material with updated items such as the currency logo and the access link. I would like to note that the member Anthony Souza left the team because he is dedicating much to MTG and is not taking time for the meetings. I would also like to introduce the new Member Duílio Marinho who has great experience in events, besides being a bachelor in law. I believe that soon we will have a new member, I will announce as soon as confirmed.

Good afternoon ! Congratulation for your efforts !  Smiley

Good Job guys, Keep it up Smiley
coinflow
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:52:02 PM

The opinion of the community is needed, what is better:
1) to disclosure SmartLikes technology in public - before a new dev implements it into the wallet (but there will be a quite high risk of copy-pasting of technology by other coins even before its launch by Mooncoin)
2) to wait for new dev's identity, then tell him a technology and wait for his new release at Github - with this technology inside.
What do you think?

3) Discard Smart Likes and concentrate on what is important (get a new dev and a flawless wallet with proper support for the community by the dev who can answer questions like: how was it possible to move the said-to-be-"locked"-coins to the wallet of the former dev?).

Smart Likes-"technology" has never been decided over by the community, because no one knows what it should be and knows the details. The "risk" of being copied by someone other has proven to be as low as possible, because if it were really interesting, Mooncoin would range much higher in the charts and another dev would have already taken over the idea and developed a coin with this himself.

As long as we haven't seen anything how it should be implemented, it is like talking about ghosts anyway - others here have recognized this, too. Keep in mind that storing who and when someone has "liked" something, is a serious threat for anonymity (would you like to have these info stored by an entity, that has no proven record)? And it would have to be stored somewhere, if it should work like talked about since years. Aside from the problem with storage space (if this information is stored into the blockchain) or centralization and non-transparency (if the data is stored on a server run by a central instance). Think about things that happened with data-misappropriation just some days ago by an even bigger company. Storage of personal-data in combination with a cryptocurrency goes against everything what is the origin of crypto. Maybe the reason why Mooncoin lost acceptance more and more over time is just the advertisement of Smart Likes? As long as no one knows how this is planned to work in detail, I consider it to not be voted for by anyone, because no one can judge how it works and no one can do a proper technology-assessment that would be necessary to make a proper decision.

barrysty1e

Activity: 636
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:59:25 PM

3) Discard Smart Likes and concentrate on what is important (get a new dev and a flawless wallet with proper support for the community by the dev who can answer questions like: how was it possible to move the said-to-be-"locked"-coins to the wallet of the former dev?).

locked coins did not move under my tenure; or any of the code i released.
once my 0.13 release was suitably butchered; after some modifications to my forbidtx routines and transaction relaying parameters in general, the coins did indeed move.

looking at the dates and actions of individuals, not sure how you've missed that.

james

my father wears sneakers in the pool
daniel634

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:49:37 PM

once my 0.13 release was suitably butchered; after some modifications to my forbidtx routines and transaction relaying parameters in general, the coins did indeed move.

looking at the dates and actions of individuals, not sure how you've missed that.

james
Hello James good to here from you i never thought you had anything to to do with the locked coins being moved  it was a stupid time accusations flying around everybody getting accused it was a very bad time    but by the dates you have looked at you obviously have worked out what happened ?  and i appreciate the work that you have done for mooncoin in the past thanks james hope to hear from you a bit more
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:00:56 AM

Dogecoin is rising and mooncoin is back to lower than 1 sat Sad
It's okay I think. And this coin their still will play and I think very soon begin to rise and the supporters will be happy with. Now apparently the waves is gradually growing. The main fact in our business faith.
overprop

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:36:48 AM

ADMINS!!!
Remove Coinhouse.eu from the list of exchanges!
No answers for user questions about withdrawals for more than 2 weeks it looks like scam!
coinflow
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:00:12 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 08:26:49 AM by coinflow

james

I didn't talk about you. I talked about the code in general (edit: and that coins were moved to the former devs address - "former" because it was said, that Vassilis is not active anymore for Mooncoin). Who designed it (edit: the code) is relatively unimportant for finding out, how the movement of coins could happen. But while you're at it and really feel to add to the discussion, please explain the mechanism how you tried to lock the coins and how they (edit: still) could be moved. You can use the "insert code"-feature of this forum and then comment on how you designed the relevant parts of the code and why. You could also discuss the relevant code parts in the version of Vassilis, if any of your relevant code-sections for the "locking" were added/changed. That would help us all (edit: including Vassilis and yourself). Thank you.

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:04:29 AM

ADMINS!!!
Remove Coinhouse.eu from the list of exchanges!

Have you lost coins with Coinhouse?

Did anyone else here deal with Coinhouse.eu?

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 09:20:01 AM

1. SmartLikes is rather an idea, direction for real use of Mooncoin. It's flexible. It can be implemented in one way or in another. When versions of SmartLikes were proposed before, the community saw descriptions and commented on that. People were able to try previous versions in a test mode. People (except coinflow) never were against SmartLikes. Posts are transparent.
2. After all, SmartLikes doesn't affect the Mooncoin network, it's a project on top of Mooncoin, people suggest other projects also, and they have their right to suggest their projects, why in coinflow's opinion there is no right to suggest SmartLikes as one more project?
3. People voted by their posts in this ANN thread, remember, that Telegram, Discord and other channels were created only several months ago, there was no other transparent way to get the opinion of the community except asking in this ANN thread. And even now people from other channels (who post in this thread from time to time) want to see SmartLikes launched. The consensus is clear. SmartLikes is definitely direction for real use of Mooncoin, which was approved by the community. The community will be able to choose to use or not to use the new version of SmartLikes, and will be able to discuss it, to suggest modifications etc. transparently in this ANN thread.

As for locked 62B, the code of Mooncoin is open source, both, old (made by James barrysty1e) and new (made by Vassilis) was and is always available for revisions by experts from the whole crypto community.

giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:01:58 PM

Smart likes...   its just marking something that you LIKE it or not?

if it doesnt affect the code, its moot to me.
I dont use the LIKE system on FB etc.

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:46:53 PM

Mooncoin is listed on the AdCoin voting competition where the top 3 currencies can earn $20,000 (#1), $5,000 (#2) or $1,000 (#3) spend on their brand new Crypto Advertising Platform. Vote Mooncoin up at https://www.getadcoin.com/vote/

Taranis67

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:28:29 PM

New Medium take on Mooncoin Reborn.

https://medium.com/@accurateacquisitions/rumors-of-mooncoins-death-have-been-greatly-exaggerated-6a740ed5137d
polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:47:19 PM

I think that it's a very good post about Mooncoin. Smiley

angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:57:40 PM

Back to sub 1 sat levels while doge coin is thriving.  So sad Sad
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:39:15 PM

Back to sub 1 sat levels while doge coin is thriving.  So sad Sad

funny you keep posting that... over and over.

its been low, 3 sats the highest in what...2 yrs? 3?

Doge isnt thriving, its existing.   Doge 80 sats.  then 20. then 60  then 30...  then 50...then...    The Doge joke is funny tho.   and..I use doge myself to
do faster/cheaper exchange to exchange transfers. Smiley

and finally...  do something positive about it. 

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
MoonCoinTrev

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:08:36 PM

Hi all, have been studying wallet segmentation faults for last few days, I have worked with Cointopay to resolve these issues. They were unable to upgrade due to this. They were waiting for Vassilis to update them on topic.

As you know most of the windows wallets have upgraded to 0.13.9-segwit from mooncoin-0.10.5-complete without issue.

The upgrade needs to happen to all wallets before block 1'250'000, and we are now at block 1'228'837 (time of writing 16-04-2018).

After block 1'250'000 those still on mooncoin-0.10.5-complete will be left behind on a fork of mooncoin!!

At this stage I would refer to Mooncoin classic and Mooncoin current, since there are coins utilizing mooncoin classic codebase actually.  Wink

./mooncoin-cli getinfo (should give you the following output when on latest and greatest  Smiley

{
 "version": 130900,
  "protocolversion": 70016,

"walletversion": 130000,
  "balance": 0.00000000,
  "blocks": 1228837,
  "timeoffset": 0,
  "connections": 8,
  "proxy": "",
  "difficulty": 1493.159040546019,
  "testnet": false,
  "keypoololdest": 1523903540,
  "keypoolsize": 100,
  "paytxfee": 0.00000000,
  "relayfee": 0.00100000,
  "errors": ""
}

The issue statement from Cointopay was that they are on a newer version of the bdb database and not the recommended older one, when configuring mooncoin codebase for a incompatible bdb version, that was actually the root cause of the segmentation fault. Because the bitcoin developers never tested/fixed their code against newer versions of bdb, so they could force everybody to stick with the older version.

The original bitcoin codebase and the developers had chosen to stick with version 4.8, because newer versions of bdb are not portable/backwards compatible, kind of a harsh statement (fake news?). This to make a point to the bdb developers, but also to show that whoever suffered from this should go to the bdb deverlopers, and not bitcoin, and to avoid issues with wallet.dat, the bitcoin/mooncoin devs decided to stick with 4.8 as well. Nice story right?  Cool

Source code used in lab environment:
https://github.com/mooncoincore/wallet/releases/tag/0.13.9-segwit-b257fcd
https://github.com/mooncoincore/wallet/archive/0.13.9-segwit-b257fcd.tar.gz

using ./configure--with-incompatible-bdb
make

./mooncoind will say segmentation fault, which means that memory allocations not aligned with actual data structures, and so mess and boom, program explodes.  Shocked

reference ticket: https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/12047 & http://forum.feathercoin.com/topic/8579/what-to-do-if-your-wallet-database-is-incompatible (I will spare you the full list)
To troubleshoot this, you could use a program called valgrind or just gdb (GNU debugger)

gdb mooncoind
run
bt

##I will not paste the mess here, but my indication was not tested, no attempt to fix on that newer bdb version##

The solution, because I actually would need to submit patches to bitcoin, since mooncoin branched from bitcoin right, would take more time to fix for future versions.
So they needed to go back to 4.8, and that is actually a lot of work.

Quick fix on (new) target environment:
install libevent-dev
install libdb4.8-dev
export CPPFLAGS="$CPPFLAGS -I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/include/"
install libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev
./configure
make
./mooncoind

Then after that we have a working version of mooncoin again, on 4.8 but at least working version for linux on 0.13.9-segwit.
I suggested to copy the wallet.dat from their new bdb(old server) and move it to the new environment and start it up (of course using backups in the process).

It worked, and now they are running on the new version.  Cool

I would recommend everyone to upgrade to the latest version 0.13.9-segwit as soon as possible, but make a backup of your wallet.dat before doing that!!

barrysty1e

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:55:17 AM

Hi all, have been studying wallet segmentation faults for last few days, I have worked with Cointopay to resolve these issues. They were unable to upgrade due to this. They were waiting for Vassilis to update them on topic.

... cut ...

The solution, because I actually would need to submit patches to bitcoin, since mooncoin branched from bitcoin right, would take more time to fix for future versions.
So they needed to go back to 4.8, and that is actually a lot of work.

Quick fix on (new) target environment:
install libevent-dev
install libdb4.8-dev
export CPPFLAGS="$CPPFLAGS -I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/include/"

install libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev
./configure
make
./mooncoind

Then after that we have a working version of mooncoin again, on 4.8 but at least working version for linux on 0.13.9-segwit.
I suggested to copy the wallet.dat from their new bdb(old server) and move it to the new environment and start it up (of course using backups in the process).

It worked, and now they are running on the new version.  Cool

I would recommend everyone to upgrade to the latest version 0.13.9-segwit as soon as possible, but make a backup of your wallet.dat before doing that!!

as i've not been involved with mooncoin for some time; i'm not sure whether all exchanges are on new code, however..
all of my development work on 0.10.5 and 0.13 was done with libdb5.3 (aside from the windows wallet compiles)

the actual issue regarding libdb4.8.30 being the 'golden standard' is related to wallet portability, as berkeley does not guarantee data integrity when migrating between the two versions; i would suggest your segfault issues lie elsewhere..

(btw, while compiling against -dev headers as you've posted; there is no need to add to CPPFLAGS as you've done)

barrysty1e

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:22:31 AM

the big hint would be:
configure: WARNING: Found Berkeley DB other than 4.8; wallets opened by this build will not be portable!

anyway..
compiling repo https://github.com/mooncoincore/wallet from scratch on debian 8.10 x64:

Code:
root@moon:~# apt-get update
root@moon:~# apt-get install -y build-essential autoconf automake libssl-dev libdb5.3-dev libdb5.3++-dev libboost-all-dev pkg-config libtool libevent-dev git screen

The following extra packages will be installed:
  autotools-dev binutils cpp cpp-4.9 dpkg-dev fakeroot g++ g++-4.9 gcc gcc-4.9 gcc-4.9-base git-man icu-devtools libalgorithm-diff-perl
  libalgorithm-diff-xs-perl libalgorithm-merge-perl libasan1 libatomic1 libboost-atomic-dev libboost-atomic1.55-dev libboost-atomic1.55.0
  libboost-chrono-dev libboost-chrono1.55-dev libboost-chrono1.55.0 libboost-context-dev libboost-context1.55-dev libboost-context1.55.0
  libboost-coroutine-dev libboost-coroutine1.55-dev libboost-date-time-dev libboost-date-time1.55-dev libboost-date-time1.55.0 libboost-dev
  libboost-exception-dev libboost-exception1.55-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-filesystem1.55-dev libboost-filesystem1.55.0 libboost-graph-dev
  libboost-graph-parallel-dev libboost-graph-parallel1.55-dev libboost-graph-parallel1.55.0 libboost-graph1.55-dev libboost-graph1.55.0
  libboost-iostreams-dev libboost-iostreams1.55-dev libboost-locale-dev libboost-locale1.55-dev libboost-locale1.55.0 libboost-log-dev
  libboost-log1.55-dev libboost-log1.55.0 libboost-math-dev libboost-math1.55-dev libboost-math1.55.0 libboost-mpi-dev libboost-mpi-python-dev
  libboost-mpi-python1.55-dev libboost-mpi-python1.55.0 libboost-mpi1.55-dev libboost-mpi1.55.0 libboost-program-options-dev
  libboost-program-options1.55-dev libboost-program-options1.55.0 libboost-python-dev libboost-python1.55-dev libboost-python1.55.0
  libboost-random-dev libboost-random1.55-dev libboost-random1.55.0 libboost-regex-dev libboost-regex1.55-dev libboost-regex1.55.0
  libboost-serialization-dev libboost-serialization1.55-dev libboost-serialization1.55.0 libboost-signals-dev libboost-signals1.55-dev
  libboost-signals1.55.0 libboost-system-dev libboost-system1.55-dev libboost-system1.55.0 libboost-test-dev libboost-test1.55-dev
  libboost-test1.55.0 libboost-thread-dev libboost-thread1.55-dev libboost-thread1.55.0 libboost-timer-dev libboost-timer1.55-dev
  libboost-timer1.55.0 libboost-tools-dev libboost-wave-dev libboost-wave1.55-dev libboost-wave1.55.0 libboost1.55-dev libboost1.55-tools-dev
  libc-dev-bin libc6-dev libcilkrts5 libcloog-isl4 libcr0 libdb5.3++ libdpkg-perl liberror-perl libevent-core-2.0-5 libevent-extra-2.0-5
  libevent-openssl-2.0-5 libevent-pthreads-2.0-5 libexpat1-dev libfakeroot libfile-fcntllock-perl libgcc-4.9-dev libgcc1 libgfortran3 libgomp1
  libhwloc-dev libhwloc-plugins libhwloc5 libibverbs-dev libibverbs1 libicu-dev libicu52 libisl10 libitm1 liblsan0 libltdl-dev libltdl7 libmpc3
  libmpfr4 libnuma-dev libnuma1 libopenmpi-dev libopenmpi1.6 libpciaccess0 libpython-dev libpython2.7 libpython2.7-dev libquadmath0 libssl-doc
  libssl1.0.0 libstdc++-4.9-dev libstdc++6 libtsan0 libubsan0 linux-libc-dev make manpages-dev mpi-default-bin mpi-default-dev ocl-icd-libopencl1
  openmpi-bin openmpi-common python-dev python2.7-dev rsync zlib1g-dev
Suggested packages:
  autoconf-archive gnu-standards autoconf-doc gettext binutils-doc cpp-doc gcc-4.9-locales debian-keyring g++-multilib g++-4.9-multilib gcc-4.9-doc
  libstdc++6-4.9-dbg gcc-multilib flex bison gdb gcc-doc gcc-4.9-multilib libgcc1-dbg libgomp1-dbg libitm1-dbg libatomic1-dbg libasan1-dbg
  liblsan0-dbg libtsan0-dbg libubsan0-dbg libcilkrts5-dbg libquadmath0-dbg git-daemon-run git-daemon-sysvinit git-doc git-el git-email git-gui gitk
  gitweb git-arch git-cvs git-mediawiki git-svn libboost-doc graphviz libboost1.55-doc gccxml libmpfrc++-dev libntl-dev xsltproc doxygen docbook-xml
  docbook-xsl default-jdk fop glibc-doc blcr-dkms db5.3-doc libhwloc-contrib-plugins icu-doc libtool-doc libstdc++-4.9-doc automaken gfortran
  fortran95-compiler gcj-jdk make-doc opencl-icd openmpi-checkpoint iselect screenie byobu
The following NEW packages will be installed:
  autoconf automake autotools-dev binutils build-essential cpp cpp-4.9 dpkg-dev fakeroot g++ g++-4.9 gcc gcc-4.9 git git-man icu-devtools
  libalgorithm-diff-perl libalgorithm-diff-xs-perl libalgorithm-merge-perl libasan1 libatomic1 libboost-all-dev libboost-atomic-dev
  libboost-atomic1.55-dev libboost-atomic1.55.0 libboost-chrono-dev libboost-chrono1.55-dev libboost-chrono1.55.0 libboost-context-dev
  libboost-context1.55-dev libboost-context1.55.0 libboost-coroutine-dev libboost-coroutine1.55-dev libboost-date-time-dev libboost-date-time1.55-dev
  libboost-date-time1.55.0 libboost-dev libboost-exception-dev libboost-exception1.55-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-filesystem1.55-dev
  libboost-filesystem1.55.0 libboost-graph-dev libboost-graph-parallel-dev libboost-graph-parallel1.55-dev libboost-graph-parallel1.55.0
  libboost-graph1.55-dev libboost-graph1.55.0 libboost-iostreams-dev libboost-iostreams1.55-dev libboost-locale-dev libboost-locale1.55-dev
  libboost-locale1.55.0 libboost-log-dev libboost-log1.55-dev libboost-log1.55.0 libboost-math-dev libboost-math1.55-dev libboost-math1.55.0
  libboost-mpi-dev libboost-mpi-python-dev libboost-mpi-python1.55-dev libboost-mpi-python1.55.0 libboost-mpi1.55-dev libboost-mpi1.55.0
  libboost-program-options-dev libboost-program-options1.55-dev libboost-program-options1.55.0 libboost-python-dev libboost-python1.55-dev
  libboost-python1.55.0 libboost-random-dev libboost-random1.55-dev libboost-random1.55.0 libboost-regex-dev libboost-regex1.55-dev
  libboost-regex1.55.0 libboost-serialization-dev libboost-serialization1.55-dev libboost-serialization1.55.0 libboost-signals-dev
  libboost-signals1.55-dev libboost-signals1.55.0 libboost-system-dev libboost-system1.55-dev libboost-system1.55.0 libboost-test-dev
  libboost-test1.55-dev libboost-test1.55.0 libboost-thread-dev libboost-thread1.55-dev libboost-thread1.55.0 libboost-timer-dev
  libboost-timer1.55-dev libboost-timer1.55.0 libboost-tools-dev libboost-wave-dev libboost-wave1.55-dev libboost-wave1.55.0 libboost1.55-dev
  libboost1.55-tools-dev libc-dev-bin libc6-dev libcilkrts5 libcloog-isl4 libcr0 libdb5.3++ libdb5.3++-dev libdb5.3-dev libdpkg-perl liberror-perl
  libevent-core-2.0-5 libevent-dev libevent-extra-2.0-5 libevent-openssl-2.0-5 libevent-pthreads-2.0-5 libexpat1-dev libfakeroot
  libfile-fcntllock-perl libgcc-4.9-dev libgfortran3 libgomp1 libhwloc-dev libhwloc-plugins libhwloc5 libibverbs-dev libibverbs1 libicu-dev libisl10
  libitm1 liblsan0 libltdl-dev libltdl7 libmpc3 libmpfr4 libnuma-dev libnuma1 libopenmpi-dev libopenmpi1.6 libpciaccess0 libpython-dev libpython2.7
  libpython2.7-dev libquadmath0 libssl-dev libssl-doc libstdc++-4.9-dev libtool libtsan0 libubsan0 linux-libc-dev make manpages-dev mpi-default-bin
  mpi-default-dev ocl-icd-libopencl1 openmpi-bin openmpi-common pkg-config python-dev python2.7-dev rsync screen zlib1g-dev
The following packages will be upgraded:
  gcc-4.9-base libgcc1 libicu52 libssl1.0.0 libstdc++6
5 upgraded, 164 newly installed, 0 to remove and 10 not upgraded.
Need to get 111 MB of archives.
After this operation, 444 MB of additional disk space will be used.

(Reading database ... 39178 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../libssl1.0.0_1.0.1t-1+deb8u8_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libssl1.0.0:amd64 (1.0.1t-1+deb8u8) over (1.0.1t-1+deb8u7) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libasan1:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../libasan1_4.9.2-10+deb8u1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libasan1:amd64 (4.9.2-10+deb8u1) ...
Selecting previously unselected package libatomic1:amd64.
Preparing to unpack .../libatomic1_4.9.2-10+deb8u1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking libatomic1:amd64 (4.9.2-10+deb8u1) ...

.. trimmed to allow pasting in bitcointalk forum..

Setting up libfile-fcntllock-perl (0.22-1+b1) ...
Setting up zlib1g-dev:amd64 (1:1.2.8.dfsg-2+b1) ...
Setting up libssl-dev:amd64 (1.0.1t-1+deb8u8) ...
Setting up libssl-doc (1.0.1t-1+deb8u8) ...
Setting up libtool (2.4.2-1.11) ...
Setting up manpages-dev (3.74-1) ...
Setting up pkg-config (0.28-1) ...
Setting up rsync (3.1.1-3+deb8u1) ...
Setting up screen (4.2.1-3+deb8u1) ...
Setting up libdb5.3-dev (5.3.28-9+deb8u1) ...
Setting up libdb5.3++-dev (5.3.28-9+deb8u1) ...
Setting up libhwloc-plugins (1.10.0-3) ...
Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.19-18+deb8u10) ...
Processing triggers for systemd (215-17+deb8u7) ...
root@moon:~# git clone https://github.com/mooncoincore/wallet.git mooncoin
Cloning into 'mooncoin'...
remote: Counting objects: 1815, done.
remote: Total 1815 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0), pack-reused 1815
Receiving objects:  99% (1797/1815), 3.93 MiB | 2.26 MiB/s  
Receiving objects: 100% (1815/1815), 3.93 MiB | 2.26 MiB/s  
Receiving objects: 100% (1815/1815), 9.48 MiB | 2.26 MiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (417/417)  
Resolving deltas: 100% (417/417), done.
Checking connectivity... done.
root@moon:~# cd mooncoin/
root@moon:~/mooncoin# ./autogen.sh
libtoolize: putting auxiliary files in AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR, `build-aux'.
libtoolize: copying file `build-aux/ltmain.sh'
libtoolize: putting macros in AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR, `build-aux/m4'.
libtoolize: copying file `build-aux/m4/libtool.m4'
libtoolize: copying file `build-aux/m4/ltoptions.m4'
libtoolize: copying file `build-aux/m4/ltsugar.m4'
libtoolize: copying file `build-aux/m4/ltversion.m4'
libtoolize: copying file `build-aux/m4/lt~obsolete.m4'
Makefile.am:9: warning: user variable 'GZIP_ENV' defined here ...
/usr/share/automake-1.14/am/distdir.am: ... overrides Automake variable 'GZIP_ENV' defined here
src/Makefile.qt.include:168: warning: whitespace following trailing backslash
src/Makefile.am:504:   'src/Makefile.qt.include' included from here
src/Makefile.am:475: warning: user target '.mm.o' defined here ...
/usr/share/automake-1.14/am/depend2.am: ... overrides Automake target '.mm.o' defined here
root@moon:~/mooncoin# ./configure --with-incompatible-bdb
checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... mawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... (cached) yes
checking for g++... g++
checking whether the C++ compiler works... yes
checking for C++ compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... yes
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking for style of include used by make... GNU
checking dependency style of g++... gcc3
checking whether g++ supports C++11 features by default... no
checking whether g++ supports C++11 features with -std=c++11... yes
checking whether std::atomic can be used without link library... yes
checking whether we are using the GNU Objective C++ compiler... no
checking whether g++ -std=c++11 accepts -g... no
checking dependency style of g++ -std=c++11... gcc3
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
checking whether gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of gcc... gcc3
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864
checking whether the shell understands some XSI constructs... yes
checking whether the shell understands "+="... yes
checking how to convert x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop
checking how to convert x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for objdump... objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for dlltool... no
checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n
checking for ar... ar
checking for archiver @FILE support... @
checking for strip... strip
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from gcc object... ok
checking for sysroot... no
checking for mt... mt
checking if mt is a manifest tool... no
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... yes
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... g++ -std=c++11 -E
checking for ld used by g++ -std=c++11... /usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) is GNU ld... yes
checking whether the g++ -std=c++11 linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking for g++ -std=c++11 option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if g++ -std=c++11 PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if g++ -std=c++11 static flag -static works... yes
checking if g++ -std=c++11 supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if g++ -std=c++11 supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the g++ -std=c++11 linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... (cached) GNU/Linux ld.so
checking for ar... /usr/bin/ar
checking for ranlib... /usr/bin/ranlib
checking for strip... /usr/bin/strip
checking for gcov... /usr/bin/gcov
checking for lcov... no
checking for java... no
checking for python3.6... no
checking for python3.5... no
checking for python3.4... /usr/bin/python3.4
checking for genhtml... no
checking for git... /usr/bin/git
checking for ccache... no
checking for xgettext... no
checking for hexdump... /usr/bin/hexdump
checking for readelf... /usr/bin/readelf
checking for c++filt... /usr/bin/c++filt
checking for objcopy... /usr/bin/objcopy
checking whether C++ compiler accepts -Werror... yes
checking whether C++ compiler accepts -Wall... yes
checking whether C++ compiler accepts -Wextra... yes
checking whether C++ compiler accepts -Wformat... yes
checking whether C++ compiler accepts -Wformat-security... yes
checking whether C++ compiler accepts -Wunused-parameter... yes
checking whether C++ compiler accepts -Wself-assign... no
checking whether C++ compiler accepts -Wunused-local-typedef... no
checking whether C++ compiler accepts -Wdeprecated-register... no
checking for pkg-config... /usr/bin/pkg-config
checking pkg-config is at least version 0.9.0... yes
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking whether gcc is Clang... no
checking whether pthreads work with -pthread... yes
checking for joinable pthread attribute... PTHREAD_CREATE_JOINABLE
checking whether more special flags are required for pthreads... no
checking for PTHREAD_PRIO_INHERIT... yes
checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... no
checking whether strerror_r is declared... yes
checking for strerror_r... yes
checking whether strerror_r returns char *... yes
checking whether the linker accepts -Wl,--large-address-aware... no
checking for __attribute__((visibility))... yes
checking for __attribute__((dllexport))... no
checking for __attribute__((dllimport))... no
checking for library containing clock_gettime... none required
checking whether C++ compiler accepts -fPIC... yes
checking whether C++ compiler accepts -Wstack-protector... yes
checking whether C++ compiler accepts -fstack-protector-all... yes
checking whether C++ preprocessor accepts -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2... yes
checking whether C++ preprocessor accepts -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE... yes
checking whether the linker accepts -Wl,--dynamicbase... no
checking whether the linker accepts -Wl,--nxcompat... no
checking whether the linker accepts -Wl,-z,relro... yes
checking whether the linker accepts -Wl,-z,now... yes
checking whether C++ compiler accepts -fPIE... yes
checking whether the linker accepts -pie... yes
checking endian.h usability... yes
checking endian.h presence... yes
checking for endian.h... yes
checking sys/endian.h usability... no
checking sys/endian.h presence... no
checking for sys/endian.h... no
checking byteswap.h usability... yes
checking byteswap.h presence... yes
checking for byteswap.h... yes
checking stdio.h usability... yes
checking stdio.h presence... yes
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/types.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/stat.h... (cached) yes
checking sys/select.h usability... yes
checking sys/select.h presence... yes
checking for sys/select.h... yes
checking sys/prctl.h usability... yes
checking sys/prctl.h presence... yes
checking for sys/prctl.h... yes
checking whether strnlen is declared... yes
checking whether le16toh is declared... yes
checking whether le32toh is declared... yes
checking whether le64toh is declared... yes
checking whether htole16 is declared... yes
checking whether htole32 is declared... yes
checking whether htole64 is declared... yes
checking whether be16toh is declared... yes
checking whether be32toh is declared... yes
checking whether be64toh is declared... yes
checking whether htobe16 is declared... yes
checking whether htobe32 is declared... yes
checking whether htobe64 is declared... yes
checking whether bswap_16 is declared... yes
checking whether bswap_32 is declared... yes
checking whether bswap_64 is declared... yes
checking for MSG_NOSIGNAL... yes
checking for visibility attribute... yes
checking for Berkeley DB C++ headers... default
configure: WARNING: Found Berkeley DB other than 4.8; wallets opened by this build will not be portable!
checking for main in -ldb_cxx-4.8... no
checking for main in -ldb_cxx... yes
checking miniupnpc/miniwget.h usability... no
checking miniupnpc/miniwget.h presence... no
checking for miniupnpc/miniwget.h... no
checking miniupnpc/miniupnpc.h usability... no
checking miniupnpc/miniupnpc.h presence... no
checking for miniupnpc/miniupnpc.h... no
checking miniupnpc/upnpcommands.h usability... no
checking miniupnpc/upnpcommands.h presence... no
checking for miniupnpc/upnpcommands.h... no
checking miniupnpc/upnperrors.h usability... no
checking miniupnpc/upnperrors.h presence... no
checking for miniupnpc/upnperrors.h... no
checking for QT... no
checking for QT... no
configure: WARNING: Qt dependencies not found; bitcoin-qt frontend will not be built
checking whether to build Mooncoin Core GUI... no (Qt5)
checking for boostlib >= 1.47.0... yes
checking whether the Boost::System library is available... yes
checking for exit in -lboost_system... yes
checking whether the Boost::Filesystem library is available... yes
checking for exit in -lboost_filesystem... yes
checking whether the Boost::Program_Options library is available... yes
checking for exit in -lboost_program_options... yes
checking whether the Boost::Thread library is available... yes
checking for exit in -lboost_thread... yes
checking whether the Boost::Chrono library is available... yes
checking for exit in -lboost_chrono... yes
checking whether the Boost::Unit_Test_Framework library is available... yes
checking for dynamic linked boost test... yes
checking for mismatched boost c++11 scoped enums... mismatched
checking for SSL... yes
checking for CRYPTO... yes
checking for EVENT... yes
checking for EVENT_PTHREADS... yes
checking for ZMQ... no
configure: WARNING: libzmq version 4.x or greater not found, disabling
checking whether to build mooncoind... yes
checking whether to build utils (mooncoin-cli mooncoin-tx)... yes
checking whether to build libraries... yes
checking if ccache should be used... no
checking if wallet should be enabled... yes
checking whether to build with support for UPnP... no
checking whether to build test_mooncoin... yes
checking whether to reduce exports... no
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating libbitcoinconsensus.pc
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating src/Makefile
config.status: creating share/setup.nsi
config.status: creating share/qt/Info.plist
config.status: creating qa/pull-tester/run-bitcoind-for-test.sh
config.status: creating qa/pull-tester/tests_config.py
config.status: creating contrib/devtools/split-debug.sh
config.status: creating src/config/bitcoin-config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
=== configuring in src/univalue (/root/mooncoin/src/univalue)
configure: running /bin/bash ./configure --disable-option-checking '--prefix=/usr/local'  '--with-incompatible-bdb' '--disable-shared' '--with-pic' '--with-bignum=no' '--enable-module-recovery' --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=.
checking for gawk... no
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking how to convert x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop
checking how to convert x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop
checking for ar... ar
checking for mt... mt
checking whether the gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... no
checking for g++... g++
checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... yes
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of g++... gcc3
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... g++ -E
checking for ld used by g++... /usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) is GNU ld... yes
checking whether the g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking for g++ option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if g++ PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if g++ static flag -static works... yes
checking if g++ supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if g++ supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... (cached) GNU/Linux ld.so
config.status: creating pc/libunivalue.pc
config.status: creating pc/libunivalue-uninstalled.pc
config.status: creating univalue-config.h
=== configuring in src/secp256k1 (/root/mooncoin/src/secp256k1)
configure: running /bin/bash ./configure --disable-option-checking '--prefix=/usr/local'  '--with-incompatible-bdb' '--disable-shared' '--with-pic' '--with-bignum=no' '--enable-module-recovery' --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=.
checking for gawk... no
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for ar... ar
checking for mt... mt
checking whether to build shared libraries... no
checking whether make supports nested variables... (cached) yes
checking for pkg-config... /usr/bin/pkg-config
checking pkg-config is at least version 0.9.0... yes
checking for ar... /usr/bin/ar
checking for ranlib... /usr/bin/ranlib
checking for strip... /usr/bin/strip
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... (cached) none needed
checking whether gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... (cached) none needed
checking if gcc supports -std=c89 -pedantic -Wall -Wextra -Wcast-align -Wnested-externs -Wshadow -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-unused-function -Wno-long-long -Wno-overlength-strings... yes
checking if gcc supports -fvisibility=hidden... yes
checking for __int128... yes
checking for __builtin_expect... yes
checking native compiler: gcc... ok
checking for x86_64 assembly availability... yes
checking for CRYPTO... yes
checking for main in -lcrypto... yes
checking for EC functions in libcrypto... yes
checking for javac... no
configure: WARNING: cannot find JDK; try setting $JAVAC or $JAVA_HOME
checking jni headers... none
configure: WARNING: jni headers/dependencies not found. jni support disabled
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
configure: Using static precomputation: yes
configure: Using assembly optimizations: x86_64
configure: Using field implementation: 64bit
configure: Using bignum implementation: no
configure: Using scalar implementation: 64bit
configure: Using endomorphism optimizations: no
configure: Building ECDH module: no
configure: Building ECDSA pubkey recovery module: yes
configure: Using jni: no
config.status: creating libsecp256k1.pc
config.status: creating src/libsecp256k1-config.h
Fixing libtool for -rpath problems.
root@moon:~/mooncoin# make -j2
Making all in src
make[1]: Entering directory '/root/mooncoin/src'
make[2]: Entering directory '/root/mooncoin/src'
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-arith_uint256.lo
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-hash.lo
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-pubkey.lo
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-uint256.lo
  CXX      libbitcoinconsensus_la-utilstrencodings.lo
make[3]: Entering directory '/root/mooncoin/src/secp256k1'
gcc -I. -g -O2 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-function -c src/gen_context.c -o gen_context.o
  CXX      mooncoind-bitcoind.o
gcc gen_context.o -o gen_context
./gen_context
  CC       src/libsecp256k1_la-secp256k1.lo
  CCLD     libsecp256k1.la
make[3]: Leaving directory '/root/mooncoin/src/secp256k1'
  CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-addrman.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-bloom.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-blockencodings.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-chain.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-checkpoints.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-httprpc.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-httpserver.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-init.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-dbwrapper.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-main.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-merkleblock.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-miner.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-net.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-noui.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-pow.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-rest.o
  CXX      script/libbitcoin_server_a-sigcache.o
  CXX      script/libbitcoin_server_a-ismine.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-timedata.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-torcontrol.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-txdb.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-txmempool.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-ui_interface.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-validationinterface.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_server_a-versionbits.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_common_a-amount.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_common_a-base58.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_common_a-chainparams.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_common_a-coins.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_common_a-compressor.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_common_a-core_read.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_common_a-core_write.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_common_a-key.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_common_a-keystore.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_common_a-netbase.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_common_a-protocol.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_common_a-scheduler.o
  CXX      script/libbitcoin_common_a-sign.o
  CXX      script/libbitcoin_common_a-standard.o
make[3]: Entering directory '/root/mooncoin/src/univalue'
  CXX      lib/libunivalue_la-univalue.lo
  CXX      libbitcoin_util_a-chainparamsbase.o
  CXX      lib/libunivalue_la-univalue_read.lo
  CXX      libbitcoin_util_a-random.o
  CXX      lib/libunivalue_la-univalue_write.lo
  CXXLD    libunivalue.la
make[3]: Leaving directory '/root/mooncoin/src/univalue'
  CXX      rpc/libbitcoin_util_a-protocol.o
  CXX      support/libbitcoin_util_a-cleanse.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_util_a-sync.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_util_a-util.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_util_a-utilmoneystr.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_util_a-utilstrencodings.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_util_a-utiltime.o
  CXX      policy/libbitcoin_wallet_a-rbf.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_consensus_a-arith_uint256.o
  CXX      consensus/libbitcoin_consensus_a-merkle.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_consensus_a-hash.o
  CXX      primitives/libbitcoin_consensus_a-block.o
  CXX      primitives/libbitcoin_consensus_a-transaction.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_consensus_a-pubkey.o
  CXX      script/libbitcoin_consensus_a-bitcoinconsensus.o
  CXX      script/libbitcoin_consensus_a-interpreter.o
  CXX      script/libbitcoin_consensus_a-script.o
  CXX      script/libbitcoin_consensus_a-script_error.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_consensus_a-uint256.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_consensus_a-utilstrencodings.o
  CXX      crypto/crypto_libbitcoin_crypto_a-aes.o
  CXX      crypto/crypto_libbitcoin_crypto_a-hmac_sha256.o
  CXX      crypto/crypto_libbitcoin_crypto_a-hmac_sha512.o
  CXX      crypto/crypto_libbitcoin_crypto_a-ripemd160.o
  CXX      crypto/crypto_libbitcoin_crypto_a-scrypt.o
  CXX      crypto/crypto_libbitcoin_crypto_a-sha1.o
  CXX      crypto/crypto_libbitcoin_crypto_a-sha256.o
  CXX      crypto/crypto_libbitcoin_crypto_a-sha512.o
  CC       lyra2m/crypto_libbitcoin_crypto_a-Lyra2.o
  CC       lyra2m/crypto_libbitcoin_crypto_a-Sponge.o
  CC       balloon/crypto_libbitcoin_crypto_a-bitstream.o
  CC       balloon/crypto_libbitcoin_crypto_a-compress.o
  CC       balloon/crypto_libbitcoin_crypto_a-encode.o
  CC       balloon/crypto_libbitcoin_crypto_a-hash_state.o
  CC       balloon/crypto_libbitcoin_crypto_a-balloonpow.o
balloon/balloonpow.c: In function balloonpow_hash:
balloon/balloonpow.c:29:25: warning: passing argument 2 of hash_state_extract discards const qualifier from pointer target type
   hash_state_extract(&s,output);
                         ^
In file included from balloon/balloonpow.c:11:0:
balloon/hash_state.h:48:5: note: expected uint8_t * but argument is of type const void *
 int hash_state_extract (const struct hash_state *s, uint8_t out[BLOCK_SIZE]);
     ^
  CXX      mooncoin_cli-bitcoin-cli.o
  CXX      rpc/libbitcoin_cli_a-client.o
  CXX      mooncoin_tx-bitcoin-tx.o
  CXX      crypto/libbitcoinconsensus_la-aes.lo
  CXX      crypto/libbitcoinconsensus_la-hmac_sha256.lo
  CXX      crypto/libbitcoinconsensus_la-hmac_sha512.lo
  CXX      crypto/libbitcoinconsensus_la-ripemd160.lo
  CXX      crypto/libbitcoinconsensus_la-scrypt.lo
  CXX      crypto/libbitcoinconsensus_la-sha1.lo
  CXX      crypto/libbitcoinconsensus_la-sha256.lo
  CXX      crypto/libbitcoinconsensus_la-sha512.lo
  CC       lyra2m/libbitcoinconsensus_la-Lyra2.lo
  CC       lyra2m/libbitcoinconsensus_la-Sponge.lo
  CC       balloon/libbitcoinconsensus_la-bitstream.lo
  CC       balloon/libbitcoinconsensus_la-compress.lo
  CC       balloon/libbitcoinconsensus_la-encode.lo
  CC       balloon/libbitcoinconsensus_la-hash_state.lo
  CC       balloon/libbitcoinconsensus_la-balloonpow.lo
balloon/balloonpow.c: In function 'balloonpow_hash':
balloon/balloonpow.c:29:25: warning: passing argument 2 of 'hash_state_extract' discards 'const' qualifier from pointer target type
   hash_state_extract(&s,output);
                         ^
In file included from balloon/balloonpow.c:11:0:
balloon/hash_state.h:48:5: note: expected 'uint8_t *' but argument is of type 'const void *'
 int hash_state_extract (const struct hash_state *s, uint8_t out[BLOCK_SIZE]);
     ^
  CXX      consensus/libbitcoinconsensus_la-merkle.lo
  CXX      primitives/libbitcoinconsensus_la-block.lo
  CXX      primitives/libbitcoinconsensus_la-transaction.lo
  CXX      script/libbitcoinconsensus_la-bitcoinconsensus.lo
  CXX      script/libbitcoinconsensus_la-interpreter.lo
  CXX      script/libbitcoinconsensus_la-script.lo
  CXX      script/libbitcoinconsensus_la-script_error.lo
  CXX      policy/libbitcoin_server_a-fees.o
  CXX      policy/libbitcoin_server_a-policy.o
  CXX      rpc/libbitcoin_server_a-blockchain.o
  CXX      rpc/libbitcoin_server_a-mining.o
  CXX      rpc/libbitcoin_server_a-misc.o
  CXX      rpc/libbitcoin_server_a-net.o
  CXX      rpc/libbitcoin_server_a-rawtransaction.o
  CXX      rpc/libbitcoin_server_a-server.o
  AR       libbitcoin_common.a
  CXX      support/libbitcoin_util_a-pagelocker.o
  CXX      libbitcoin_util_a-clientversion.o
  CXX      compat/libbitcoin_util_a-glibc_sanity.o
  CXX      compat/libbitcoin_util_a-glibcxx_sanity.o
  CXX      compat/libbitcoin_util_a-strnlen.o
  CXX      wallet/libbitcoin_wallet_a-crypter.o
  CXX      wallet/libbitcoin_wallet_a-db.o
  CXX      wallet/libbitcoin_wallet_a-rpcdump.o
  CXX      wallet/libbitcoin_wallet_a-rpcwallet.o
  CXX      wallet/libbitcoin_wallet_a-wallet.o
  CXX      wallet/libbitcoin_wallet_a-walletdb.o
  AR       libbitcoin_consensus.a
  AR       crypto/libbitcoin_crypto.a
  CXX      leveldb/db/leveldb_libleveldb_a-builder.o
  CXX      leveldb/db/leveldb_libleveldb_a-c.o
  CXX      leveldb/db/leveldb_libleveldb_a-dbformat.o
  CXX      leveldb/db/leveldb_libleveldb_a-db_impl.o
  CXX      leveldb/db/leveldb_libleveldb_a-db_iter.o
  CXX      leveldb/db/leveldb_libleveldb_a-dumpfile.o
  CXX      leveldb/db/leveldb_libleveldb_a-filename.o
  CXX      leveldb/db/leveldb_libleveldb_a-log_reader.o
  CXX      leveldb/db/leveldb_libleveldb_a-log_writer.o
  CXX      leveldb/db/leveldb_libleveldb_a-memtable.o
In file included from ./leveldb/util/arena.h:9:0,
                 from ./leveldb/db/skiplist.h:33,
                 from ./leveldb/db/memtable.h:11,
                 from leveldb/db/memtable.cc:5:
leveldb/db/memtable.cc: In member function void leveldb::MemTable::Add(leveldb::SequenceNumber, leveldb::ValueType, const leveldb::Slice&, const leveldb::Slice&):
leveldb/db/memtable.cc:104:31: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
   assert((p + val_size) - buf == encoded_len);
                               ^
  CXX      leveldb/db/leveldb_libleveldb_a-repair.o
  CXX      leveldb/db/leveldb_libleveldb_a-table_cache.o
  CXX      leveldb/db/leveldb_libleveldb_a-version_edit.o
  CXX      leveldb/db/leveldb_libleveldb_a-version_set.o
  CXX      leveldb/db/leveldb_libleveldb_a-write_batch.o
  CXX      leveldb/table/leveldb_libleveldb_a-block_builder.o
  CXX      leveldb/table/leveldb_libleveldb_a-block.o
  CXX      leveldb/table/leveldb_libleveldb_a-filter_block.o
  CXX      leveldb/table/leveldb_libleveldb_a-format.o
  CXX      leveldb/table/leveldb_libleveldb_a-iterator.o
  CXX      leveldb/table/leveldb_libleveldb_a-merger.o
  CXX      leveldb/table/leveldb_libleveldb_a-table_builder.o
  CXX      leveldb/table/leveldb_libleveldb_a-table.o
  CXX      leveldb/table/leveldb_libleveldb_a-two_level_iterator.o
  CXX      leveldb/util/leveldb_libleveldb_a-arena.o
  CXX      leveldb/util/leveldb_libleveldb_a-bloom.o
  CXX      leveldb/util/leveldb_libleveldb_a-cache.o
leveldb/util/bloom.cc: In member function virtual void leveldb::{anonymous}::BloomFilterPolicy::CreateFilter(const leveldb::Slice*, int, std::string*) const:
leveldb/util/bloom.cc:50:26: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
     for (size_t i = 0; i < n; i++) {
                          ^
  CXX      leveldb/util/leveldb_libleveldb_a-coding.o
  CXX      leveldb/util/leveldb_libleveldb_a-comparator.o
  CXX      leveldb/util/leveldb_libleveldb_a-crc32c.o
  CXX      leveldb/util/leveldb_libleveldb_a-env.o
  CXX      leveldb/util/leveldb_libleveldb_a-env_posix.o
  CXX      leveldb/util/leveldb_libleveldb_a-env_win.o
  CXX      leveldb/util/leveldb_libleveldb_a-filter_policy.o
  CXX      leveldb/util/leveldb_libleveldb_a-hash.o
  CXX      leveldb/util/leveldb_libleveldb_a-histogram.o
  CXX      leveldb/util/leveldb_libleveldb_a-logging.o
leveldb/util/logging.cc: In function bool leveldb::ConsumeDecimalNumber(leveldb::Slice*, uint64_t*):
leveldb/util/logging.cc:58:40: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
           (v == kMaxUint64/10 && delta > kMaxUint64%10)) {
                                        ^
  CXX      leveldb/util/leveldb_libleveldb_a-options.o
  CXX      leveldb/util/leveldb_libleveldb_a-status.o
  CXX      leveldb/port/leveldb_libleveldb_a-port_posix.o
  CXX      leveldb/helpers/memenv/leveldb_libmemenv_a-memenv.o
  AR       libbitcoin_cli.a
  CXX      bench/bench_bench_mooncoin-bench_bitcoin.o
  CXX      bench/bench_bench_mooncoin-bench.o
  CXX      bench/bench_bench_mooncoin-Examples.o
  CXX      bench/bench_bench_mooncoin-rollingbloom.o
  CXX      bench/bench_bench_mooncoin-crypto_hash.o
  CXX      bench/bench_bench_mooncoin-base58.o
  CXXLD    libbitcoinconsensus.la
  AR       libbitcoin_server.a
  AR       libbitcoin_util.a
  AR       libbitcoin_wallet.a
  AR       leveldb/libleveldb.a
  AR       leveldb/libmemenv.a
  CXXLD    mooncoin-cli
  CXXLD    mooncoin-tx
  CXXLD    mooncoind
  CXXLD    bench/bench_mooncoin
make[2]: Leaving directory '/root/mooncoin/src'
make[1]: Leaving directory '/root/mooncoin/src'
make[1]: Entering directory '/root/mooncoin'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all-am'.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/root/mooncoin'
root@moon:~/mooncoin# cd src
root@moon:~/mooncoin/src# ./mooncoind -server -deaemon -rpcuser=testuser -rpcpassword=testpassword -rpcbind=127.0.0.1 -rpclallowip=127.0.0.1
Mooncoin server starting
root@moon:~/mooncoin/src# tail -fn 100 /root/.mooncoin/debug.log
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 32, size=32
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 33, size=33
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 34, size=34
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 35, size=35
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 36, size=36
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 37, size=37
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 38, size=38
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 39, size=39
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 40, size=40
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 41, size=41
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 42, size=42
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 43, size=43
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 44, size=44
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 45, size=45
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 46, size=46
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 47, size=47
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 48, size=48
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 49, size=49
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 50, size=50
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 51, size=51
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 52, size=52
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 53, size=53
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 54, size=54
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 55, size=55
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 56, size=56
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 57, size=57
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 58, size=58
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 59, size=59
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 60, size=60
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 61, size=61
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 62, size=62
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 63, size=63
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 64, size=64
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 65, size=65
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 66, size=66
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 67, size=67
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 68, size=68
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 69, size=69
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 70, size=70
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 71, size=71
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 72, size=72
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 73, size=73
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 74, size=74
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 75, size=75
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 76, size=76
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 77, size=77
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 78, size=78
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 79, size=79
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 80, size=80
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 81, size=81
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 82, size=82
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 83, size=83
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 84, size=84
2018-04-17 05:14:39 keypool added key 85, size=85
2018-04-17 05:14:40 keypool added key 86, size=86
2018-04-17 05:14:40 keypool added key 87, size=87
2018-04-17 05:14:40 keypool added key 88, size=88
2018-04-17 05:14:40 keypool added key 89, size=89
2018-04-17 05:14:40 keypool added key 90, size=90
2018-04-17 05:14:40 keypool added key 91, size=91
2018-04-17 05:14:40 keypool added key 92, size=92
2018-04-17 05:14:40 keypool added key 93, size=93
2018-04-17 05:14:40 keypool added key 94, size=94
2018-04-17 05:14:40 keypool added key 95, size=95
2018-04-17 05:14:40 keypool added key 96, size=96
2018-04-17 05:14:40 keypool added key 97, size=97
2018-04-17 05:14:40 keypool added key 98, size=98
2018-04-17 05:14:40 keypool added key 99, size=99
2018-04-17 05:14:40 keypool added key 100, size=100
2018-04-17 05:14:40 keypool added key 101, size=101
2018-04-17 05:14:40 keypool reserve 1
2018-04-17 05:14:40 keypool keep 1
2018-04-17 05:14:40  wallet                  525ms
2018-04-17 05:14:40 UpdateTip: hash=bd687cbba.. height=0 diff=1e0ffff0 algo=scrypt ver=0x00000001 log2_work=20.000022 tx=1 date='2013-12-27 15:36:43' prog=0.000000 cache=0.0MiB(0tx)
2018-04-17 05:14:40 mapBlockIndex.size() = 1
2018-04-17 05:14:40 nBestHeight = 0
2018-04-17 05:14:40 setKeyPool.size() = 100
2018-04-17 05:14:40 mapWallet.size() = 0
2018-04-17 05:14:40 mapAddressBook.size() = 1
2018-04-17 05:14:40 init message: Loading addresses...
2018-04-17 05:14:40 torcontrol thread start
2018-04-17 05:14:40 ERROR: Read: Failed to open file /root/.mooncoin/peers.dat
2018-04-17 05:14:40 Invalid or missing peers.dat; recreating
2018-04-17 05:14:40 init message: Loading banlist...
2018-04-17 05:14:40 ERROR: Read: Failed to open file /root/.mooncoin/banlist.dat
2018-04-17 05:14:40 Invalid or missing banlist.dat; recreating
2018-04-17 05:14:40 init message: Starting network threads...
2018-04-17 05:14:40 AddLocal(159.65.131.130:44664,1)
2018-04-17 05:14:40 Discover: IPv4 eth0: 159.65.131.130
2018-04-17 05:14:40 AddLocal([2400:6180:0:d1::2d2:9001]:44664,1)
2018-04-17 05:14:40 Discover: IPv6 eth0: 2400:6180:0:d1::2d2:9001
2018-04-17 05:14:40 dnsseed thread start
2018-04-17 05:14:40 Loading addresses from DNS seeds (could take a while)
2018-04-17 05:14:40 init message: Done loading
2018-04-17 05:14:40 opencon thread start
2018-04-17 05:14:40 msghand thread start
2018-04-17 05:14:40 net thread start
2018-04-17 05:14:40 addcon thread start
2018-04-17 05:14:41 0 addresses found from DNS seeds
2018-04-17 05:14:41 dnsseed thread exit
root@moon:~/mooncoin/src#

coinflow
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:46:22 AM

1. SmartLikes is rather an idea, direction for real use of Mooncoin. It's flexible. It can be implemented in one way or in another. When versions of SmartLikes were proposed before, the community saw descriptions and commented on that. People were able to try previous versions in a test mode. People (except coinflow) never were against SmartLikes. Posts are transparent.
2. After all, SmartLikes doesn't affect the Mooncoin network, it's a project on top of Mooncoin, people suggest other projects also, and they have their right to suggest their projects, why in coinflow's opinion there is no right to suggest SmartLikes as one more project?
3. People voted by their posts in this ANN thread, remember, that Telegram, Discord and other channels were created only several months ago, there was no other transparent way to get the opinion of the community except asking in this ANN thread. And even now people from other channels (who post in this thread from time to time) want to see SmartLikes launched. The consensus is clear. SmartLikes is definitely direction for real use of Mooncoin, which was approved by the community. The community will be able to choose to use or not to use the new version of SmartLikes, and will be able to discuss it, to suggest modifications etc. transparently in this ANN thread.

As for locked 62B, the code of Mooncoin is open source, both, old (made by James barrysty1e) and new (made by Vassilis) was and is always available for revisions by experts from the whole crypto community.

As said: as long as no details about "Smart Likes" are available, you can consider it as not a valid thing to think further about, as no one can really evaluate, how it is planned to be implemented and hence cannot make an educated decision.

Regarding the movement of coins:
Why only refer to the open source-code being available for experts to look at? That does not answer the questions. The dev of the code should be here and wholeheartedly ready to explain how the "locking" of the coins was planned and how this could fail, simple as that. It is a main part of his job and is common standard in crypto-world and IT in general. The detailed analysis of a malfunction is a must, to show competence, as well as dedication and is the prerequisite to regain trust in a product and the developer/team/company. And last but not least: the investors deserve that.

You obviously make no effort, to really help investigate on how the movement of the said to be "locked" coins to the one of the former devs wallet could happen. Instead it seems, that this issue should be swept under the rug, as good as possible. As long as this is not worked on and investigated as good as possible and people see, that devs help on this and try to explain with their best efforts, Mooncoin is no option for serious crypto-investors.

Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: