Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:40:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317673 times)
polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:08:56 PM

Hello all Moon bros. Take some time without posting here because of the problems that the nation had faced, but this week everything went back to normal and the team was able to accomplish many preparatory tasks. But I came to bring good news, 100% of the problems found in the commercial adoption project were solved and Mooncoin Brasil radio is just waiting for the 'stickers' that were ordered to put between the songs.

you can see progress on mooncoin.com.br and radiomooncoin.com (hd audio)

Very soon I will bring good news and results of the projects.

Good afternoon ! I  was sure about your success. Also, I have sent a donation. Thank you again for your efforts !  Smiley 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agswinner
Legendary

Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:34:25 PM

Hello all Moon bros. Take some time without posting here because of the problems that the nation had faced, but this week everything went back to normal and the team was able to accomplish many preparatory tasks. But I came to bring good news, 100% of the problems found in the commercial adoption project were solved and Mooncoin Brasil radio is just waiting for the 'stickers' that were ordered to put between the songs.

you can see progress on mooncoin.com.br and radiomooncoin.com (hd audio)

Very soon I will bring good news and results of the projects.

Great! Moon BRO' ! another donation for you  Grin

Mooncoin Community New Fund address : MLfg3H5V81ZKBHA8qe35U2L28T2sgXkY1L
Web wallet : https://cointopay.com , Mooncoin web :  http://mooncoin.com
http://twitter.com/mooncoinitalia , https://www.facebook.com/mooncoin.italia/
nguyenduyen25

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

The coins should be burned to allow this community to move forward. There’s no good ay to add them back into circulation and the vast majority of people involved with Moon seem to agree on this.
mebagger2

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:09:19 PM

I am pleased to announce that I will be working with the new Mooncoin team replacing Vas to maintain and deliver new features in the mooncoin core wallet (https://github.com/mooncoincore/wallet). Here are the members of the new mooncoin core development team:
Name            forum-name        telegram-name
Phillip Stanton        mebagger2        phillip
Michelle Sakayama    michilumin        Michi

Don't forget to report any issues you have with the wallet here:
https://github.com/mooncoincore/wallet/issues

Special thanks to Polemarhos888, agswinner, Mark Barry (Taranis67) and Mooncoin_Foundation.
Taranis67

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:20:30 PM

I am pleased to announce that I will be working with the new Mooncoin team replacing Vas to maintain and deliver new features in the mooncoin core wallet (https://github.com/mooncoincore/wallet). Here are the members of the new mooncoin core development team:

Special thanks to Polemarhos888, agswinner, Mark Barry (Taranis67) and Mooncoin_Foundation.

We look forward to working with you Phillip, and appreciate your cooperation.

Together we can all make Mooncoin a great success.
polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:12:05 PM

Good afternoon ! I believe that we can make miracles...!  Smiley

polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:13:52 PM

We look forward to working with you Phillip, and appreciate your cooperation.

Together we can all make Mooncoin a great success.

Also, thank you Taranis for your efforts !

Apollo-11

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:16:16 PM

Great news! Succes to you all and thank you for your work! Mooncoin will be great again  Grin
polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:06:56 PM

Good afternoon ! I think that we will see the soft fork very soon. Only 434 blocks until 1250000... Smiley

mebagger2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:32:39 PM

Looks like the fork is happening today.

Network hashrate: 308.551 GH/s
Current block: 1249743
Blocks before fork: 257

MrAble

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:12:40 AM

STEADY STEADY

D-O-N-E

Q3 Season Starting 2 weeksss!
polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:12:52 AM

Hi all Moon bros, I would like to announce here the application and results of the Mooncoin commercial adoption project.

* 5 Mooncoin Brazil team members involved in the operation
* More than 20 places joined the project
* Website in Portuguese with manuals of the main platforms that offer Mooncoin wallet
* Support channels via email or direct with team members
Between 5% and 10% of urban traders joined. (cambuquira has 11 thousand inhabitants, a tourist town and rural production, is well located and with good infrastructure compared to other cities in Brazil)
* Company able to convert Mooncoin into Brazilian Real
* Present Mooncoin to introduce people to blockchain technology
* Prove that Mooncoin is a great cryptomoeda to be used in daily life
* Mooncoin distribution to the partners as a form of recognition
* Propagation of Mooncoin in the city, today there are more people with Mooncoin in Cambuquira than people with Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other popular currency. This is possible in any city.

The goals of the project have been achieved, so people are naturally appearing to join Mooncoin, the list of partners will be updated every 10 new partners to better take advantage of each upgrade. You can see the list of partners through the link: http://mooncoin.com.br/parcerias-comerciais/
Soon we will make a draw with shirts, ceramic mugs and buttons for all trading partners, it will be a cool draw, there will be prizes for everyone.

The Mooncoin Brasil radio will be 100% completed soon, in 7 or 8 days. You can track progress on radiomooncoin.com

I would like to thank all of MF for the support and trust placed in me and in the Mooncoin Brasil team, a special commitment to AGS that made these projects possible. I believe that the projects in question will contribute to the growth in several ways for Mooncoin. Now, for example, it is possible to repair a car or motorcycle, use shoemaker, pay the gym account, call a motoboy or buy various types of food among other things using Mooncoin.

Something very important that I would like to mention is that after fork the Mooncoin transactions are very fast, almost instantaneous this is great, 2018 this being a great year for Mooncoin.
Cool

Good morning ! Congratulation for your works ! I appreciate you for these efforts ! Also, I have sent a donation.  Smiley

Cryptao

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

The Tao of Crypto

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:39:34 AM

Let's hope moon takes off Smiley.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:43:26 AM

Hi all Moon bros, I would like to announce here the application and results of the Mooncoin commercial adoption project.

* Website in Portuguese with manuals of the main platforms that offer Mooncoin wallet
Between 5% and 10% of urban traders joined. (cambuquira has 11 thousand inhabitants, a tourist town and rural production, is well located and with good infrastructure compared to other cities in Brazil)
* Propagation of Mooncoin in the city, today there are more people with Mooncoin in Cambuquira than people with Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other popular cryptocurrency. This is possible in any city.

The goals of the project have been achieved, so people are naturally appearing to join Mooncoin, the list of partners will be updated every 10 new partners to better take advantage of each upgrade. You can see the list of partners through the link: http://mooncoin.com.br/parcerias-comerciais/
Soon we will make a draw with shirts, ceramic mugs and buttons for all trading partners, it will be a cool draw, there will be prizes for everyone.

The Mooncoin Brasil radio will be 100% completed soon, in 7 or 8 days. You can track progress on radiomooncoin.com

I would like to thank all of MF for the support and trust placed in me and in the Mooncoin Brasil team, a special commitment to AGS that made these projects possible. I believe that the projects in question will contribute to the growth in several ways for Mooncoin. Now, for example, it is possible to repair a car or motorcycle, use shoemaker, pay the gym account, call a motoboy or buy various types of food among other things using Mooncoin.

Something very important that I would like to mention is that after fork the Mooncoin transactions are very fast, almost instantaneous this is great, 2018 this being a great year for Mooncoin.
Cool

This is a nice update. I like the community afford especially in brasil. But how is the overall technical development going on. Is there a lastest update too? it did just get a little silent in regards of updates or even some roadmap. Any details about that yet? I think a cool idea would be to actually have someone working on a ledger integration for marketing for example
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

* Propagation of Mooncoin in the city, today there are more people with Mooncoin in Cambuquira than people with Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other popular cryptocurrency. This is possible in any city.

Cool

This is a nice update. I like the community afford especially in brasil. But how is the overall technical development going on. Is there a lastest update too? it did just get a little silent in regards of updates or even some roadmap. Any details about that yet? I think a cool idea would be to actually have someone working on a ledger integration for marketing for example

The brasil team is more like a Marketing team.  (mainly in brasil ofc)

They dont deal with the tech side of things.   

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:32:36 PM

Looks like everything is stable,
MOON block explorers show that blocks go faster than before the fork and rewards per block now are 4847 MOON per block (instead of 16414 MOON before the block 1,250,000),
let's wait for news from Philip Stanton (mebagger2) who is a new leading dev of Mooncoin.
Several days ago he received a detailed description of Smart Likes technology and let's guess he is currently working on implementing the algo.

The thread is really quite silent currently, it is usual for summer season though.

polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

Looks like everything is stable,
MOON block explorers show that blocks go faster than before the fork and rewards per block now are 4847 MOON per block (instead of 16414 MOON before the block 1,250,000),
let's wait for news from Philip Stanton (mebagger2) who is a new leading dev of Mooncoin.
Several days ago he received a detailed description of Smart Likes technology and let's guess he is currently working on implementing the algo.

The thread is really quite silent currently, it is usual for summer season though.

Good afternoon ! I am very positive about the future...!  Smiley

wtf777

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:17:22 AM

My wallet is not syncing up with the network. It synced up to "1 hour behind" and is stuck there. Could this be the fork that has changed the way the wallet interacts with the network? Wallet is version v0.13.9.0
Please advise. I like the project and I have 150,000,000 Mooncoin in the wallet. I hate to lose them.
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:48:49 PM

It'll be fine.  just make a backup of the wallet.dat and move it off system.

Then have patience while its(wallet stuff) checked out.

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
mebagger2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:43:40 AM

My wallet is not syncing up with the network. It synced up to "1 hour behind" and is stuck there. Could this be the fork that has changed the way the wallet interacts with the network? Wallet is version v0.13.9.0
Please advise. I like the project and I have 150,000,000 Mooncoin in the wallet. I hate to lose them.

Make sure your wallet version is at v0.13.9.0-b257fcdsegwit version. You should see that under Help -> About Mooncoin Core menu.
If that is not your version install it from here: https://github.com/mooncoincore/wallet/releases
If that is your version try exiting the wallet and adding the following entries to the top of the mooncoin.conf file:

seednode=dnsseed01.moonypool.com
seednode=dnsseed02.moonypool.com
seednode=dnsseed03.moonypool.com

If none of that works let me know.
Pages: « 1 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 [296] 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: