Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:40:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XBTFreelancer.com Signature Campaign (closed)  (Read 3961 times)
0day (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:04:46 PM

Not received my payment yet. Any info?
i also not received the payment yet. i think the manager should recall lutpin about the payment.
Little patience please, I've been out for the weekend. I don't usually carry my escrow wallets with me everywhere I go.

Paid (589319be792006bb2dbfb52d6d6990608168328b5c5dcb26fed845e04e0e7935).
Funds in escrow are used up with that, which concludes my role, unless I receive a top-up.
thank you XBTFreelancer.com, thank you 0day and thank you Lutpin, received that payment. but i want to conform either we can continue posting here, as Lutpin already payed the escrow fund.
Today I received the message from the owner that for now he want to stop the campaign, so you are allowed to remove the signatures, the campaign is closed here.

Good Luck for all of you.

Hire me for your campaign management

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:41:27 PM

i also not received the payment yet. i think the manager should recall lutpin about the payment.
Little patience please, I've been out for the weekend. I don't usually carry my escrow wallets with me everywhere I go.

Funds in escrow are used up with that, which concludes my role, unless I receive a top-up.
thank you XBTFreelancer.com, thank you 0day and thank you Lutpin, received that payment. but i want to conform either we can continue posting here, as Lutpin already payed the escrow fund.
Today I received the message from the owner that for now he want to stop the campaign, so you are allowed to remove the signatures, the campaign is closed here.

It ended too soon? I was waiting for someone who will quit so I can join the campaign but the campaign didn't wait for me. I did register to the job site to look for a job so I think the rest of us did sign up too hoping to get a real job there. The campaign must be successful. Can you possibly tell us the reason why?

whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:58:46 PM

It ended too soon? I was waiting for someone who will quit so I can join the campaign but the campaign didn't wait for me. I did register to the job site to look for a job so I think the rest of us did sign up too hoping to get a real job there. The campaign must be successful. Can you possibly tell us the reason why?
yes and i think a two weeks campaign cannot give you a good result.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:02:10 PM

Hi guys.

I was absent few weeks.

Can you anyway find place for me in your signature campaign?
Just question?
In practice im good.. everyone say that Cheesy Ask them.. Cheesy

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 06:23:47 AM

Hi guys.

I was absent few weeks.

Can you anyway find place for me in your signature campaign?
Just question?
In practice im good.. everyone say that Cheesy Ask them.. Cheesy

I am sure you didn't even bother to read the immediate message before yours even though I can agree that you didn't read the title of the title thread.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:51:16 PM

So sad to hear that this campaign finished very sooner. XBTFreelancer was a very good company but do not know that why they do not want to advertise their website on this forum. Everyone know that advertising in signature campaign is a better form of advertising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: