Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:45:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Homedepot , Bestbuy and Sephora gift cards  (Read 2049 times)
Amon Raa (OP)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 01:45:52 PM

I am asking for 75% of the face values of them all, Currently I have $200 homedepot, $100 physical bestbuy and $275 Sephora gift cards.
Who is interested?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amon Raa (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 10:54:22 PM

Still for sale.
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 10:56:02 PM

are they legit cards ?
How have you obtained them
Amon Raa (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 10:59:11 PM

are they legit cards ?
How have you obtained them

Yes they are, bought from my friend.
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 11:05:14 PM

so if i bought from you,how will they become legit ?
cos you don't know the source how they are obtained
no proof =not legit
Thanks
Amon Raa (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 11:23:21 PM

Up, still for sale.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 11:25:25 PM

Do I have to take the entire 200 from home depot or can I take a portion of it?  Will you let me take possession of the cards first, use them, and then pay you?  I can use escrow if you pay the fee too?

Let me know.

Thanks,

DebitMe

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Amon Raa (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 11:34:16 PM

Do I have to take the entire 200 from home depot or can I take a portion of it?  Will you let me take possession of the cards first, use them, and then pay you?  I can use escrow if you pay the fee too?

Let me know.

Thanks,

DebitMe

I want to sell them all at one time and i can send first to you as you have good feedbacks on your profile. PM me to confirm that you will buy them all then i will send them to you with my wallet address to send the btc to it.
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 11:39:25 PM

Let me know.

Thanks,

DebitMe

I want to sell them all at one time and i can send first to you as you have good feedbacks on your profile. PM me to confirm that you will buy them all then i will send them to you with my wallet address to send the btc to it.

That sounds good, I will take the $200 of Best Buy gift cards at 75%.  You will send the cards to me, and once received I will go to Best Buy and use them in one trip.  I will then send you the bitcoin.  Please confirm publicly if you want the bitcoin valued at the time the cards are sent or at the value once I am ready to send the coins?

Please PM me and I will get you a shipping address to send the cards to.

Amon Raa (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 12:29:12 AM

Do I have to take the entire 200 from home depot or can I take a portion of it?  Will you let me take possession of the cards first, use them, and then pay you?  I can use escrow if you pay the fee too?

Let me know.

Thanks,

DebitMe

That sounds good, I will take the $200 of Best Buy gift cards at 75%.  You will send the cards to me, and once received I will go to Best Buy and use them in one trip.  I will then send you the bitcoin.  Please confirm publicly if you want the bitcoin valued at the time the cards are sent or at the value once I am ready to send the coins?

I think you are wrong, I have $200 homedepot and you were talking about homedepot in the previous post and these homedepot cards are not physical, they are digital codes.
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:36:51 AM

Do I have to take the entire 200 from home depot or can I take a portion of it?  Will you let me take possession of the cards first, use them, and then pay you?  I can use escrow if you pay the fee too?

Let me know.

Thanks,

DebitMe

That sounds good, I will take the $200 of Best Buy gift cards at 75%.  You will send the cards to me, and once received I will go to Best Buy and use them in one trip.  I will then send you the bitcoin.  Please confirm publicly if you want the bitcoin valued at the time the cards are sent or at the value once I am ready to send the coins?

I think you are wrong, I have $200 homedepot and you were talking about homedepot in the previous post and these homedepot cards are not physical, they are digital codes.

Oh i see, am i able to use the codes in person in store?

Amon Raa (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 01:03:31 AM

Let me know.

Thanks,

DebitMe

Oh i see, am i able to use the codes in person in store?

Yea, you can add them easily to gyft app on phone to use them in store.
Amon Raa (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 03:00:08 AM

Still for sale, who needs them?
Bighero76

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:05:05 AM

Has anyone bought from OP? I dont want to be the first Smiley