Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:55:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FCl v0.3.3.1] No Dev Fee Open Source proxy for Windows [ZCash]  (Read 9718 times)
CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:19:15 PM

would like to give it a try, but cant seem to find the windows .exe

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:19:56 AM

The point was about taking a fee for another fee and being greedy.
In this case the people not crying because it gives Claymore and others also the chance of counter measures since it is open source

actually if you read closely even though its open source, the miner dev's cannot add anything that would counter his program otherwise it violates licenses etc., yall should really read some more

To Fee-based miner developers
Sorry, but I don’t have good news for you. It seems, if people want to reduce your fee, you do something wrong in this world.

Be aware, the license of this software and related scripts contains a prohibition to see, watch, learn, analyze, directly or indirectly, source/binary/disassembled/anything_else code of this program, if you have in mind to understand how it works in order to add the avoid mechanisms to your miners. If you break this license, I will believe that you don’t appreciate license agreements, and your miner’s licenses don’t have any power too. As Mr. Trump has said – "If he says great things about me, I'm going to say great things about him." I hope the analogy is clear.
And the last but not the least – please, keep in mind: "Guns Don't Kill People, People Kill People", so you can’t have any legal issues to me.

correction* miner devs could add an avoid mechanism but that would tarnish there reputation for doing so and would 100 percent put in the image that those devs are in fact greedy, there is a reason why miner devs like claymore hide there code and add a dev fee. all it takes is someone just as good as them to put them out to pasture which seems to be happening anyways that said CM should just remove the fee's beat people to it and keep his reputation intact

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
felixbrucker

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 12:40:45 AM

The point was about taking a fee for another fee and being greedy.
In this case the people not crying because it gives Claymore and others also the chance of counter measures since it is open source

actually if you read closely even though its open source, the miner dev's cannot add anything that would counter his program otherwise it violates licenses etc., yall should really read some more

To Fee-based miner developers
Sorry, but I don’t have good news for you. It seems, if people want to reduce your fee, you do something wrong in this world.

Be aware, the license of this software and related scripts contains a prohibition to see, watch, learn, analyze, directly or indirectly, source/binary/disassembled/anything_else code of this program, if you have in mind to understand how it works in order to add the avoid mechanisms to your miners. If you break this license, I will believe that you don’t appreciate license agreements, and your miner’s licenses don’t have any power too. As Mr. Trump has said – "If he says great things about me, I'm going to say great things about him." I hope the analogy is clear.
And the last but not the least – please, keep in mind: "Guns Don't Kill People, People Kill People", so you can’t have any legal issues to me.

correction* miner devs could add an avoid mechanism but that would tarnish there reputation for doing so and would 100 percent put in the image that those devs are in fact greedy, there is a reason why miner devs like claymore hide there code and add a dev fee. all it takes is someone just as good as them to put them out to pasture which seems to be happening anyways that said CM should just remove the fee's beat people to it and keep his reputation intact

you cant be serious
Vetal_inside (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:50:03 AM

Any Updates on this? Looked like an interesting project.
I have few things how to radically improve this project, but needed a lot of time on this. At now, I haven't any ETA.
Vetal_inside (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:57:50 PM

For few last months, we had accamulated some summ in our support fund. As no one dev didn't wrote to me, so I decide make decision by myself. I think, we all waitnig free open source ZEC miner for amd , and as I know - only one man plan to do that: Zawawa with his GG. So, first transaction goes to him:
https://blockchain.info/tx/d9e509dc7b2c05cd2d1da8fa4c05410690ca27dcca7ac90f1981ff2218084ed0
Hope it will help him.

Another news - EWBF wrote, that he will add fee regulating option to his miner. I welcome his decision! So, after he did that, I will remove his miner from todo list.

And about todo list. In next few month I planning release totally reworked version of FCl, more easily for using, more stability, universal and reliable. All just beginning.
MasterSE

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 02:38:29 PM

Thanks for the work you've done. Waiting for updates.
alexmark77

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:43:09 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2017, 09:02:21 PM by alexmark77

Works with Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v9.3  Grin
Germini

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:53:23 AM

the executable file is not available... trying to compile the thing myself... getting the stuff needed.....  Roll Eyes
infowire

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:41:34 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2017, 10:53:37 AM by infowire

What compiler should i use ? I try but i get can not find #include <vcl.h> file.
infowire

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:57:49 AM

How did you get it to compile ?
s3c70r

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 01:18:08 PM

Beautiful work ! I confirm I see a new worker with valid shares in my account  Grin
mlminer

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:26:52 PM

How did you get it to compile ?

No need to compile:
https://github.com/Vetal-inside/FCl/releases
Seventy2

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:00:41 PM

I am confused by your instructions

"Replace domain pool name, where you mine, with his IP address"

Well that just doesn't even sound right.

How would I know "his" IP address? What?

Please clarify your instructions.
Vetal_inside (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:56:21 AM

Hey guys! What's up?

I'm looking for few volunteer testers, who want try to help me test new FCl version. If someone interested, please pm me.

p.s.: for test period(2-3 days) you probably receive some less profit from your rig (up to -10%)...and you must mine ZCASH with cm miner, so - keep it in mind before answering.
Vetal_inside (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:04:42 PM

Anyone tested with the recent releases of Claymore ETH, such as 9.8 or 10.1 ?
Current public version 0.1.1 didnt work correct at all - claymore's miner detects FCl and reduce mining. So, there is no sense use it. But!

I work on new version, and seems have some positive results. Looking for testers. Requirements for testers:
1). zcash mining with claymore's miner 12+
2). stability mining rig with usual 50+ hours uptime, without miner/drivers crashes.
If someone interested - pm me.
Vetal_inside (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:15:41 AM

Hey, what's up? Grin

Finally have a wonderfull news -  with a probability of 90+% I can say, that new FCl version fully supports latest claymore's zec miner. Need some time for testing, after which it will be avialible for anyone.

Also, I'm looking for testers.
Vetal_inside (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:27:50 PM

Finally confirmed - new fcl version will perfectly work with cm zec 12.4. Need put all together, made some ui fixes/improvement and final test with 12.6.

It's only beginning...
Vetal_inside (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:31:12 PM

Final release version with all commits now are ready, but need few days for test that to bee sure on 100% that everything works well.

btw: Bitcoin community reached consensus...it's amazing, let's party guys!
Vetal_inside (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:14:38 PM

Hey guys, what's up?

New version ready! Perfectly work with latest cm zec 12.6 miner. Here is download link - https://github.com/Vetal-inside/FCl/releases/tag/v0.3.3.1
Also, information in first two post was updated, read them carefully before using.

cm eth and xmr miners will be next...

Enjoy!
DeliKadir

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:16:11 PM

👏👏👏
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: