Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:53:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need PHP developer for a little two pages script  (Read 226 times)
tyz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:35:11 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2017, 10:29:45 PM by tyz

I am looking for a good PHP programmer who create me a little web page.

Description

The website consists out of two pages. First (main) page allows the user to either select a local file or type in a webpage. Depending on the input (local file or website), the script calculates the checksum of the sources ( I can provide you the function s) and submit a transaction to Nxt blockchain ( I can help you with the Nxt API, it is simple ) and writes it to a local database. Then a simple confirmation pages arises where the transaction is shown (second page).

You can use whatever PHP framework you like. However I would prefer to have Slim Framework

I provide a Nxt address with Nxtcoins which you can use to test the script.

I am myself a passionated and experienced web programmer. I just do not have the time to realize it at the moment.

I would support you in case of questions whenever one arises.

This is an ideal little project to build up or extend your reference and get in touch with blockchain API programming.

I prefer (text messaging) Skype for communication. Looking forward to receive your offer.
TheMaze

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

No way Out!

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:01:39 PM

PM'ed  Smiley
tyz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:28:03 PM

Thanks for all the offer via private message. I chose a developer.

I will leave this thread unlocked because it is foreseeable that I need further PHP developer for a second project soon.

Please do not post new offers for the project in the OP.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: