Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:55:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you lost / win on Bitcoin dice ?  (Read 3411 times)
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:09:41 PM

Not that much in bitsler to be honest i hate using bots i never tried use one i always do manual betting and when it comes in analyzation i always getting failed when i lose straight i know the next one will be green making my bet higher and still lose i always play gambling with 0.05 balance to my account.

On the other hand, I like using bot because it is easier and since I am using martingale method (x3 when lost)  I am incline to use bot so that I will be saved from using calculator when losing streak hits me.  So far I have a positive result, I won around 0.4 BTC during my entire dice career since I always stop when I got some winnings and play again another day.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 07:20:52 PM

How much have you lost / win on Bitcoin dice ?
and where ?
To be honest i've lost not that much in dice total i've lost is estimated of 0.1 all bitcoin coz i love to play with mine sweeper this i know i have much more luck than play another kind of gambling its better to play with 1 bomb and higher the bets.

I don't like minesweeper, I usually just loss there too. In dice, I probably lost close to 1 bitcoin and that's my faith. I should really avoid it as I don't really profit from it. I like blackjack better since I was even able to x10 my money there. It's just that dice has so much places to gamble with and that is totally tempting.
Minesweeper is the best gambling I ever play this is where I can double my bankroll with in 10 minutes my 1 bomb and always all in I don't understand how blackjack works this is the difference between you and me everyone has a favorite gambling Dice is the easiest and no thrill when you are gambling with it.

whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:28:32 PM

I would say not much from my own money I would only gamble some from the faucet since I only do it for fun,
I also met some people and had some friends because of some dice sites.
don't you think when you gamble with faucet slowly it could lead you to get addicted?

also it is like wasting time to stake a very small amount , better to looking for other useful activity rather than gamble use faucet . really don't wasting your time , while you are fit enough to work go for another source income or just fill your spare time to get some rest .

If you play for time pass no issue, you can play but don't spend more time in this game. It will make you to addict to this game. And once you addicted it is very hard to come out from that addiction. First people start to like you with faucet then later you start to invest a small amount and play and it continues means you will lose money and also your valuable time and you will put your life will be in trouble.
people do not play for time pass, i think most of the people are only playing for making money and  nothing else, and that is the reason that they use their full efficiency and assets to make money in gambling and in fact it make people addicted. and then it become difficult to spend a single day without playing gambling, and then it also become difficult to quit gambling and want to continue it and never quit it.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:49:37 PM

I would say not much from my own money I would only gamble some from the faucet since I only do it for fun,
I also met some people and had some friends because of some dice sites.
don't you think when you gamble with faucet slowly it could lead you to get addicted?

also it is like wasting time to stake a very small amount , better to looking for other useful activity rather than gamble use faucet . really don't wasting your time , while you are fit enough to work go for another source income or just fill your spare time to get some rest .

If you play for time pass no issue, you can play but don't spend more time in this game. It will make you to addict to this game. And once you addicted it is very hard to come out from that addiction. First people start to like you with faucet then later you start to invest a small amount and play and it continues means you will lose money and also your valuable time and you will put your life will be in trouble.
people do not play for time pass, i think most of the people are only playing for making money and  nothing else, and that is the reason that they use their full efficiency and assets to make money in gambling and in fact it make people addicted. and then it become difficult to spend a single day without playing gambling, and then it also become difficult to quit gambling and want to continue it and never quit it.

nope I don't think you're speaking for a lot of people here. yeah you're right that there are many people who gamble for the money and the prospect of earning but I think there are the same number of people who gamble for other reasons. stress relief, enjoyment, sometimes to spend time with friends who have the same likes. there are a lot of gamblers and they do it for several different reasons.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 05:19:00 AM

I lost 0.042 trying to get a get a wage to level up. Its quite a bit to lose. I think I should keep my maximum loss at 0.01 BTC and stop at that. It is so tempting to carry on and try to win and recover your loss but it can get you in big trouble. Probably better to okay again the next day. This is all with dice games. With other games I have lost under 0.01 BTC so not so bad.

aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:21:39 AM

I think I already lost 0.1 in dice game. I play in Bitsler most of the time and also in Primedice but I am trying to slow down in gambling and trying to focus in trading. Hopefully I can win back the money I lost through trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: